VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 21st, 2008 #101
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
I received a PM asking why white women date and marry black men? He said his blood boils when he sees this obscenity. I think the same thing about white men marrying Asian women. One is about as ugly and repulsive as the other. .
Yeaaaah , Heather . There's fault in both sexes, especially men , you would expect them to have more strength of will and judgement .

Quote:
Until White Authority re-assert itself women are hapless pawns of the Jews. A few women are wise, but most of them simply do not have the mentality to function properly without an anchor. Only white men can do anything about white female victimization.
You're one perceptive girl , how do we clone you ?

Old April 21st, 2008 #102
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
The Merriam-Webster dictionary is owned by Jewish billionaire Safra. It has such commie words in it as racism and generally isn't in any way decent for a political or philosophical lexicon. Can you really use a dictionary to define human progress or virtue? No because the dictionary is literal.
You always use a specific example to refute a general statement, your specific choice ! Try thinking more broadly .

Old April 21st, 2008 #103
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
And create an atmosphere where "the job" is everything. your worth as a person, your pride, your self-esteem, your sex-appeal, your very identity, is YOUR JOB. notice how when the media reports on a story, they don't say "Mike Smith was shot." They say "a truck driver was shot".
Very true ! This is another construct of jewish media .

"Vat ist yur job" . Oblique way of asking " how much do you make, how much are you worth ?" , ONLY MONEY MATTERS , in a jewish world .

People are much more than a 'job', some very great minds have held menial jobs.

More importantly , "What are your interests ?" , " What have you discovered ?"

Last edited by Itz_molecular; April 21st, 2008 at 02:45 PM.

Old April 21st, 2008 #104
George Witzgall

Quote:
Jews must have a lot of money to pay off their hired help. Just think about all those lackeys they pay off - movie actors who will do anything they are told, television news-liars, newspaper propagandists, talking heads, political pundits....

People think elected officials are "liberals" or dumb or weak for not doing what they were elected to do when it truth they are paid to not be leaders. They are paid by lobbyists or big corporations or given to understand their careers will not be threatened by media if they play ball.

It takes a lot of money and intimidation for the Jews to pay off their hired help. We can see why the Jews need a lot of money. Otherwise, they could not rule the world by proxy.

Pretending to be us ruling the world is their power, but it is also their weakness. When the gullible public understands that it is the Jews making us look bad, making us look corrupt, making us look like arrogant imperialists, making us look stupid with sell out deals with enemy countries, making us look like war mongers going around the world picking on weaker nations and defenseless people they will rise up in violent anger. White Men and white nations would never do the contemptible things the Jews are doing in our name.
Heather, watch it with ending your posts with a period. Your posts already sound to be heavily influenced by brutus - no need to make it more obvious by using his trademark period.

Anyways, I'm outta here.

Old April 21st, 2008 #105
Heather Blue

Well George, I am glad you did not insult me by choosing Obama as my influence.

I don't know anything about brutus's trademark signage, but I am flattered.

Old April 21st, 2008 #106
Heather Blue

Yesterday was Adolph Hitler's birthday. I had to listen to a Priest refer to him as evil. I am totally disgusted with this kind of mindless acceptance of unfounded condemnation.

Jews are always smearing white men. I have reached the point every time I hear slander against a white person I look for the Jewish involvement. Slander is the Jew's stock in trade. Only the Jew will blatantly lie against the name of honorable men.

White people should never believe slanderous tales about other white people. When we live with Jews, Blacks and other assorted mud races we should be suspicious of scandalous tales. In all probability those tales did not originate with us. White people are not habitual liars.

As much as Hitler understood the Jews even he would be shocked with how the Jews have dehumanized him. None of the things said about him is true. Not one word! He no more deserves that kind of treatment than I do, or our fathers, brothers, friends or neighbors or genial Mr. Smith down the street. The fact that the Jews would lie about an innocent, unsuspecting white man to other innocent unsuspecting white men is beyond belief.

I personally know at least two people who were twelve or thirteen year olds in Germany during the Third Reich. They said they were too young to understand everything, but they knew their way of life was happy. They knew their folks adored the German Leader. Everyone they knew loved Hitler and they were proud with how he made Germany a good place to live. Hitler made the German people happy. But now, this decent, good white man who made his country a good place to live and brought joy and prosperity to the people is vilified as an evil monster before the world. It is believed by millions. How could the Jews besmirch an unsuspecting white man and drag his name through the mud? I am sure Hitler would be shocked with what the Jews have done to him.

But the Jews do us the same way, too, don't they? We are the bigoted race, the racist race, the prejudiced race, the unfair race, the hate filled race, etc.

Where the Jews reside smears and slander abound.

White people, please believe NOTHING about another white person in this multicultural Society. You can be sure the source of the scandal comes from someone other than white people.

Old April 22nd, 2008 #107
Heather Blue

I did not know I was qualified to be President of the United States, but I am! It's true. I am imminently qualified to be President of the United States!. If Barach Hussein Obama had not become a Presidential candidate I would never have discovered this about myself. The scales have been removed from my eyes.

You see, I do not have any more experience than Barach Obama. I would certainly start off not being any better known than Barach Obama. Similar to his speech at the Democratic Convention four years ago I, too, have made public speeches. I ran for public office. I could talk about change and not know what it means. I would not need to know what the issues are. I am as green and wet behind the ears as Barach Obama. I never knew this could qualify me for the highest political office in the land, but now, I know.

Last edited by Heather Blue; April 28th, 2008 at 07:06 PM.

Old April 22nd, 2008 #108
Heather Blue

Default The coming Revolution

The Revolution is coming. I am as certain of it as I am the sun rises in the east. White people have had it! All over the west multiculturalism is creating strain, violence and destruction. Economic woes and racial violence upheavals in France, Germany, Great Britain, Germany, Denmark, South Africa, Australia. A revolution is on the horizon.

The Jews destroyed South Africa with lies to the Blacks and the people are starving. They destroyed Rhodesia with lies to the Blacks and the people are starving. They destroyed Russia with violence and created so much poverty and starvation the white Russians rose up and got rid of Communism.

Jews are creating economic disaster in America. Our once rich economy is collapsing. People are facing ruin, joblessness, homelessness and hunger.
All in the name of rights to the Blacks. And now, the Hispanics. It still won't work. It does nothing but tear up the country.

The White People have had it! There is no peace in a multi cultural society. The increasing crime and lawlessness and hostility and hatred proves we can't get along. For years we gave in and gave it a chance. The Jews said we could all get along like one big happy family, but the country is a mess and getting worse. They lied.

We White people are more united than we think. We are united in the common knowledge this situation cannot go on and something must be done. We don't like what the country has become. The system is not working. The political parties are not working. The government is not working. Media are scum and lies. We are sick of black faces everywhere, Jewish experts, Jewish opinions, Jews taking over our Constitution, Jewish ADL, ACLU, AIPAC, judges, lawyers, bankers, Senators, Governors, Mayors...the whole mess. White people are fed up.

White leaders must prepare themselves for what is coming. Jews had the media to lead their little communist street agitators and propel Negroes to set cars on fire, loot stores, bomb buildings. After all, it was our towns and streets they destroyed. Jews know who the towns and streets belong to. They created incidents and went from there. So, what do we do? Actually, our towns and streets are doing down the drain, anyway. No need to be careful.

The Revolution must be talked about. White men, don't get caught flat footed without constructive ideas, plans and strategies. Whatever you do it must be to our advantage.

Start thinking about it.

Last edited by Heather Blue; April 23rd, 2008 at 07:49 PM.

Old April 23rd, 2008 #109
Heather Blue

I am still incensed with the lies told about Adolph Hitler. Now, listening to Hillary threatening to obliterate Iran makes me angry all over again. The harm that liars do to people is unconscionable. Lies hurt people. Lies destroy people. Lies about people bring great harm. The worse part about lies is they hurt and harm people who don't deserve it.

The Jewish media are lying about Iran. They know they are telling big ones. Consequently, innocent Iranian people may be nuked to smithereens because we believe or claim we believe a bunch of lies the Jews are telling about innocent people. I find that hideous, horrible and satanic! How long are we going to put up with that crap?

If Hillary or Obama or McCain claim they believe the lies the Jews tell about people all over the world they are too stupid to be President of the United States. Take little me, I know better. Everyone on this forum knows better. Why do these idiots running for President not know better? Is it because they are too dishonest to admit the truth? Don't blame it on liberalism, or leftism, or centrism or any other ism. It is plain old dishonesty. These jerks are as dishonest as the day is long.

The entire west is suffering some form of disaster at this very hour because of lies told by the Jews. With all their big talk about rights and fairness and other sanctimonious drivel, why is it that nothing good comes from it? Isn't the proof in the pudding?

Why does "fairness" the Jews claim white people must sacrifice for turn out to be destructive to the entire country? Why does freedom and rights lead to racial strife and hard times? I am convinced the Black Community will never get it through their heads that if the White People do not prosper neither will they. South Africa is the prime example of that.

Those creatures in South Africa thought they would get rid of apartheid the Jews claimed was horrible and take over a prosperous nation that provided them with homes, work, education, medicine and food for their bellies only to find themselves starving, living in squalor, dying with diseases and pitifully begging Relief Organizations for help. That is what happens when people listen to the Jews. Jews did absolutely nothing for the Black people in Africa. They never intended to. They are not doing anything for the Blacks or Hispanics in this country, either. If the White Race does not prosper no one prospers. When has a white nation ever gone down under the weight of other races and those people prospered?

Name one, just one time in history the Jews ever did any good anywhere?
Yet, Hillary, Obama, McCain, Bush and all our Senators and Congressmen call Israel and the Jews our friend. Is there any evidence that supports that? Is there any evidence Jews are a friend to anyone? It seems to me we are the ones being the friend. So, what do these idiots base their beliefs on? The word of the Jews, I suppose? Over and over and over the word of the Jews spells trouble - for all races. Rights, fairness, equality never turn out to be rights, fairness and equality. White People may not have known it before, but they know it now. Lies are destroying all the western nations.

Some white nationalists say when things get bad enough they believe people will wake up. Wake up to what? Problems don't come in a box labeled with "Jew." I am not sure that things getting worse will help us at all. People already know we are in trouble. They are already disturbed. They yearn for things to get better.

The people love America; they want to save their country; they want a safe place for their families; they want peace and prosperity and law and order. They stand behind that.

The people are ready for the coming revolution.

Last edited by Heather Blue; April 23rd, 2008 at 10:23 PM.

Old April 24th, 2008 #110
Heather Blue

The Jews are nothing but criminals. That is their mentality. We can cater to their whims, pamper them, spoil them, treat them with kid gloves, but the head of the house is some kind of fool for letting them run his household.

On the local TV news this evening they had a story about a mother making her 13 year old son stand on the street corner holding a sign that said "I can't stop lying to my Mom because I think she is too stupid to catch on and I keep getting caught."

Jews can't stop lying to us because they think we are too stupid to catch on but they are getting caught. The Coming Revolution will be taking the Jews in hand, standing them up in public for all to see what liars they are and showing them who the real authority is. This is our household and when we are the ones paying the bills we run things.

Would you let a spoiled, mentally retarded person make your decisions? Spoiled brats don't make good heads of the household. You might feel sympathy for a while, but when you see your house falling apart you get the idea this situation is not working. Jews ruin everything they touch.

The White People may not know who the spoiler is (the Jews are very good about keeping that a secret), but they know this situation is not working. They are not asleep about that. They know because their mentality is above the shambles the Jews are creating world wide. White people would never do the things the Jews are doing! You would have to be as flawed as a mentally deficient brat to create the chaos the Jews have created.

The economic crises the Jews have created impacts the whole world. Nearly every nation will feel the effects of what the Jews are doing. All that power that we and the world allowed them to have has them joyfully jumping up and down like school boys. They go around proud of themselves and feeling smug. No responsible people on earth would create the shambles the Jews are creating. No responsible people allows it to continue.

It will be a headache to straighten out, but not a problem that the Coming Revolution can't handle - like the Mom standing behind her son with her arms crossed.

Last edited by Heather Blue; April 24th, 2008 at 08:51 PM.

Old April 26th, 2008 #111
Heather Blue

Why don't we start with plans to instruct young whites to be political candidates for public office with the intention of demolishing the Jew's central bank - the Federal Reserve - and every social program the Jew has put in place. That was what the Frankfurt School of Social (Marxism)Philosophy did to us. Karl Marx - probably trying to out-smart Hegel - stumbled on a method to steal better than other Jews. So, the Jews jumped on Marx's schemes with zeal and developed a system to overtake our system. In reality the Frankfurt School was an Institution of Criminality.

Jews understood they could have wealth and great power if they followed the Schemes produced by the Frankfurt School. So-called "radicals" flung themselves into it with great zeal. Instead of white youths naturally going into politics or other positions of power, Jews took those opportunities and gave them to Jewish youths.

We must restore the opportunities that belong to white people. That means a collective effort to regain control of our own wealth and power. It cannot be without specific goals and intentions. No one can just decide to run for political office and not understand the purpose; every student must understand what the initiative is. His job is to remove all Jewish power and alien influence from our lives.

Demolish the central bank.
Make it illegal for dual citizens to hold public office.
Demolish law firms that destroy our Constitutional rights and liberties.
No aliens will have positions of power over whites.

Develop a lobby (like AIPAC) to help finance our elected leaders, shield them from big money influences, and keep them on the right course. Self interest over tribal interests cannot be permitted.

We must form committees, classes and define what we need to do and how to do it. Keep in mind the Jews use our money and our wealth and our technology. They have nothing on their own. There is nothing they can do that we can't. Especially since everything they have is ours, anyway.

We will use what is ours for us.

Old April 26th, 2008 #112
brutus

As long as we're hobbled by the inability to reach our people en mass, we're always going to be one step behind the jew's influence over our people.

Our folk have the potential to be highly educated and have the common sense that goes along with critical reasoning ability, however they're intellectually stunted because the jew withholds the most important information from them. And that is our racial identity and all of the particulars that go along with this most critical aspect of being a human being.

The lemmings don't know that they're in a life and death competition with the mud races and this explains their cavalier attitude and/or indignation when we come to them and we try to enlighten them after they've had a lifetime of brainwashing. The foundation of their ability to be able to comprehend our message has been effectively blocked by misinformation fed to them over a lifetime. The key to understanding who we are has been denied to us by the jew's total control over our government and educational systems. And this control is further cemented by the jew's total control over the mass media.

Yes, this is scarier than a scifi horror flick. No different than the storyline from Invasion of the Body Snatchers. However, it's not really the body that's been snatched.....But the mind. Unbeknownst to them, the minds of our folk have indeed been snatched and they've been harnessed into a collective compliance who's sole purpose is to do the bidding of the jew. This is the jew's method for achieving world domination.

Having gotten to this point of understanding about what's going on, we come to the realization that "of course, it stands to reason that one race would inevitably rise to the top of the food chain and dominate all others". However, when we take this one step further, we can plainly see that the jew is a malevolent ruler. A murdering, filthy tyrant with a lust for blood and pain. There is nothing good about the jew. It's all sugar coating covering a rotten core.

This is why we fight. We fight to supplant the jew with White rule. For it's only when Whites rule that the world becomes a better place.

Old April 26th, 2008 #113
George Witzgall

We fight for our race because
OUR RACE KICKS ASS

Old April 27th, 2008 #114
Heather Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
As long as we're hobbled by the inability to reach our people en mass, we're always going to be one step behind the jew's influence over our people.

Our folk have the potential to be highly educated and have the common sense that goes along with critical reasoning ability, however they're intellectually stunted because the jew withholds the most important information from them. And that is our racial identity and all of the particulars that go along with this most critical aspect of being a human being.

The lemmings don't know that they're in a life and death competition with the mud races and this explains their cavalier attitude and/or indignation when we come to them and we try to enlighten them after they've had a lifetime of brainwashing. The foundation of their ability to be able to comprehend our message has been effectively blocked by misinformation fed to them over a lifetime. The key to understanding who we are has been denied to us by the jew's total control over our government and educational systems. And this control is further cemented by the jew's total control over the mass media.

Yes, this is scarier than a scifi horror flick. No different than the storyline from Invasion of the Body Snatchers. However, it's not really the body that's been snatched.....But the mind. Unbeknownst to them, the minds of our folk have indeed been snatched and they've been harnessed into a collective compliance who's sole purpose is to do the bidding of the jew. This is the jew's method for achieving world domination.

Having gotten to this point of understanding about what's going on, we come to the realization that "of course, it stands to reason that one race would inevitably rise to the top of the food chain and dominate all others". However, when we take this one step further, we can plainly see that the jew is a malevolent ruler. A murdering, filthy tyrant with a lust for blood and pain. There is nothing good about the jew. It's all sugar coating covering a rotten core.

This is why we fight. We fight to supplant the jew with White rule. For it's only when Whites rule that the world becomes a better place.

brutus, the Jews burn the midnight oil trying to entrap the unsuspecting. Honest people have a tendency to be unsuspecting. They seem to assume everyone in our world is more or less like us and therefore, harmless.

One of my relatives is a freshman at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. When I told her about the rape, torture, murder of that Knoxville couple I could see that the heinous nature of the crime was beyond her comprehension. It was not that she did not listen or try to understand. She knew I was concerned. She seems to be simply too innocent, or gullible, to grasp the enormity of such a crime. Is that a flaw? Is it a flaw not having the capacity to comprehend what other races are like and what they are capable of? Is it a flaw that will destroy us? Or is it - in the long run - a virtue that will save us? I can't imagine living in a world without that kind of purity. It would be a hideous world, not fit for human habitat.

If there is a God of purity from whom purity comes He is too pure for the Jews. He recoils from their kind of depravity and despises them as all honorable men do. It is an inflexible position.

Last edited by Heather Blue; April 27th, 2008 at 09:14 PM.

Old April 27th, 2008 #115
Heather Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
We fight for our race because
OUR RACE KICKS ASS
George, you seem to have some bad rep points since you have a little red dot under your name. Are you Jewish?

When I read "OUR RACE KICKS ASS" I had a flash memory of a YouTube video of President John F. Kennedy's head exploding with bullets from rifle snipers. I take it that sort of thing is what you call ass kicking.

Old April 27th, 2008 #116
George Witzgall

Quote:
George, you seem to have some bad rep points since you have a little red dot under your name. Are you Jewish?
No, I'm a PC racist. I love my heritage and people (VNN helps me to do that more and more every day), but I also appreciate non-white contributions and influences.

Old April 27th, 2008 #117
Heather Blue

Get over being PC, George. That is Jewish programming.

brutus mentioned how we are brainwashed lemmings. It is true. Such people are hard nuts to crack. They will be hard to rehabilitate, but I believe it can be done.

Parochial schools include Christian doctrine as part of their curriculum. The Jews probably stole that idea from them and use the same kind of method in their communal schools to instruct students how to be obedient little communists. They grow up to be slaves to the state.

Jews do it here, too. They don't tell us that, of course. Nor do they dare call it what it is. But media, schools, the Universities, the entertainment industry and just about anything Jews control is filled with communist instructions. You can't watch TV without getting a dose of communist instructions.

Overseas, Europeans are wiser than Americans. That is why Jews make laws against free speech. Now, Europeans are watching America with concern, hoping we will be able to hold on to our free speech rights. If we can retain our Constitutional free speech Europeans believe America will be able to pull ourselves out of our problems and, in so doing, be able to help them to freedom. White Americans always help people who need it and nothing is needed more than freedom.

We are a huge nation still about 70% white and that is like a beacon in the night. Jews have thought about that, of course, and are trying to make us a Third World nation as quickly as possible. I feel sure the 70% white Americans would not mind dropping all the Jew's Marxist social programs, they would not mind ending the billions of tax dollars that goes to support Israel. They already detest the Fair Trade deals. They would approve cutting down illegals bankrupting us and bringing crime across our borders. Every one of these feelings nestles in the hearts of white Americans. That is the way we are!

Furthermore, we are pro-Europe and you can be sure we would willingly befriend our ancestral nations. There is nothing we would love more than help Europeans be free.

Last edited by Heather Blue; April 27th, 2008 at 09:09 PM.

Old April 28th, 2008 #118
Heather Blue

We need a money raising organization for a specific purpose. Call it The Committee. It might take a while to collect enough money, but eventually we would have an adequate war chest. The purpose would be to finance political candidates to go to Washington for the purpose of creating a bill that would expel the Jews from the United States. These candidates would act as agents for the Committee and not be open to outside influence.

As an example: If I hire an agent to go somewhere for me and conduct a specific type of business I expect him to do what he was sent for. He does not say what his purpose is. He goes and gets the job done. This is the nature of the Committee.

As things worsen, it is feasible the Committee would be able to run a slate of candidates in every state registered in both parties and as Independents. Someone will win, possibly several. If we kept at this year after year we would eventually have enough people in Washington to get the deal done.

VNN is launching a new radio system. There is limited money; some of us are pitching in what we can afford, but it is getting off the ground. Young, talented, smart programmers are dedicating hours to creating it. The lure of freedom is calling to these gifted, creative minds and hearts. We have the right to be heard; we have the right to get the truth out there; we are driven to inform our people. It is a very powerful persuasion. And one heck of a lot more intelligent, uplifting and appealing than Jew trash.

So, how can we appeal to equally gifted minds and hearts and persuade them to do what they are capable of doing in order to expel the Jews from our land?

Old April 30th, 2008 #119
Heather Blue

What kind of revolution is the question. Some White Nationalists seem to think a revolution is not the way to go. Wouldn't that depend on the kind of revolution? When I see so many non-white races I wonder what kind of revolution would solve our problems other than with violence. At the same time, I think the American people would instinctively identify with a movement to restore the type of Government our Founding Fathers established. The White American is the US Constitution. That is what they know, believe in and feel in their souls.

But we will never have Constitutional government as long as the Jews are here. The Declaration of Independence stated "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness."

Every white person in this country knows that all white men are created equal" and that was what the Founding Fathers meant. If the Founders could have foreseen how the Jews would use that part of the Declaration to turn this country into a Third World Country they would not have excluded the word "white." They saw this nation as a white nation with a white government and governed by white men.

The Jews have hijacked the Constitution and made it tyranny for white people. Most people are aware we don't have a Republic, anymore, although far too many do not know who is behind it. It is our business to inform them and prepare them for taking back what is ours.

We don't need to take a poll to know the American people would support whatever it took to restore the Constitution.

Old May 1st, 2008 #120
Heather Blue

Jews are outside the Constitution. They know it. They have no more respect for the US Constitution than my dog. Jews know our Founding Fathers who were white European Americans established a white Republic for white people. It never occurred to them to make provisions for other races and cultures in their documents. Why should they? Jews, Blacks, Asians and dark races create only for themselves. They do nothing for the benefit of other cultures. We have been bending to their demands when it is unnatural and abnormal for us to do so. It would have been insane for our Founding Fathers to include alien races and cultures in their documents. Had one of them brought up the mere suggestion he would have been considered insane or a traitor and probably, hanged.

A free press means a free press for white people. A free press means it was not to be owned or controlled by other ethnic groups. The media are meant be free for white people and therefore, Constitutional. The media in this country are anything but Constitutional. The American people want a Constitutional media; they want a white Republic. They don't have to be coaxed into that. The people want what our Founders wanted for us. We can depend on them for that. We need to get this message across to them so they will know where we stand on our national issues.

Thread