VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 28th, 2010 #1
varg

Default Follow VNN on Twitter

http://twitter.com/VNNForum

http://twitter.com/VanguardNewsNet

Get VNNForum and VanguardnewsNetwork updates on twitter.

Twitter also lets you get updates by SMS TXT messages if you wish.

If you have an account on twitter follow these two accounts (Do it anyway to get our number of followers up )

Old June 10th, 2010 #2
Mr. Bowmont

I like this idea

Good job Varg.

Old June 10th, 2010 #3
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Goog deal Varg! Now to do something with facebook and create an iPhone app.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old June 10th, 2010 #4
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Sure someone send me an iPhone. I don't even have a smartphone I've got a crummy LG Voyager until my plan lets me upgrade my phone in a few months. I might get a Droid or some android type phone instead of iPhone.

I could make a facebook group with automatic updates and such. But judging by VNN members, most have an aversion to new technology and how most prefer to be anonymous, I doubt anyone would actually join it.

Hell, most of our twitter followers are niggers lol!

Facebook would only delete it. I had a group that was about WWII history (not a single thing was said about race or jews) and it was deleted because we spoke about hitler.

Old June 11th, 2010 #5
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Lightbulb

Mac,

I'm going to do some research on this. However, if you are on WiFi or 3G(Internet connections, kind of like an ISP.) and go to Safari ( Apple's version of Internet Explorer), you can touch click the plus sign on the bottom of the screen. With the options that pop up, click "Save on Home screen". It will save it with your Apps. ( It will only work in a WiFi or 3G area, make sure that they are on.) Just touch the icon and bingo, your on VNN! It works with my iTouch!

FB is just like jewTube and MucusSpace. Too much censorship. Unless we all barge in there a create a DOS attack. Just an idea!
Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
Goog deal Varg! Now to do something with facebook and create an iPhone app.

Old June 11th, 2010 #6
McKinley
coast to coast WN

That is kick ass Dale. It creates an app and when it goes to the vnnf home page it also refreshes it. Thanks Dale.

I've looked at those Droid phones from what I can tell the iPhone is better. The new iphone4 is comming put in a couple of weeks. My contract won't be up for another year and a half. By then there probably will be some kind of iPhone Out to make you invisable of some type of crap, lol. That's if the yids don't get the kwa to nuke the whole effen world.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Old June 11th, 2010 #7
Dale VanderMeer

Your welcome, Mac! I wished more electronics had the label "Made In America" than "Made in Chink-land". :gook:

Did you know that Motorola is paying royalties to Lucasfilm LTD?
That oil driller (With Mellody Hobson)is cashing in on the name, he's been hanging around too much with Spielberg.

I'm on Twitter also, folks!
Quote:
That is kick ass Dale. It creates an app and when it goes to the vnnf home page it also refreshes it. Thanks Dale.

I've looked at those Droid phones from what I can tell the iPhone is better. The new iphone4 is coming put in a couple of weeks. My contract won't be up for another year and a half. By then there probably will be some kind of iPhone Out to make you invisable of some type of crap, lol. That's if the yids don't get the kwa to nuke the whole effen world.

Last edited by Dale VanderMeer; June 11th, 2010 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Added Intelligence Report information link

Old June 11th, 2010 #8
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Dale, I can't find you on Twitter nor on facebook. My name on Twitter McKinleybjb and.

Kentckyanna True News

Old June 11th, 2010 #9
Dale VanderMeer

It's D_VM14 on Twitter, pal. FB is giving me a lot of trouble, I told a faggot and a tapir supporting him that they are degenerates and the idiots there deleted my account.
Quote:
Dale, I can't find you on Twitter nor on facebook. My name on Twitter McKinleybjb and.

Old June 11th, 2010 #10
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Dale, I added you and Varg to Twitter. We are storming facebook.

Kentckyanna True News

Old December 1st, 2013 #11
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I just got into this finally. Still figuring it out.

Thread