Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 31st, 2006 #1
William Robert
Banned

Default Solutions Damn It! I want to see Solutions to all the problems the Jews have created!

Why has nobody posted in this Section of the Forum for over 30 Days?

Creating a party that supports a white nation is a damn good Idea. So why is this section Deader than a Door nail?

I'm serious about this and I'm Pissed off.

Where are the Solutions??

Who is proposing them?

Who is Advertising them?

Who is implementing them?

This forum has been describing the Problems the Jews have created for over 3 years now. In fact every facet of every problem has been disected, examined, and discussed ad-nauseum.

We here on this forum know what the problems are.

So what are the Solutions?

The Biggest Jewish Problem:

1913 The Take over of the Money system. The Jews control the printing and value of money, hence they control the government, the military, the corporations, and the wage earning slaves, which happen to be most of us.

This is a major problem.

Tell me right now, Damn it!! What is the solution to this monster of a fucking problem?

These Fucking Kikes are not going to let go of their tight control over the money system of this country now are they?

If they did that, they would lose everything, now wouldn't they?

All the other problems are small compared to this Fucking Monster.

Minor Problems that are born from the Biggest problem.

Small problem #1 They Control the Government.

Some Good solutions that have been suggested to this puny problem:

Form a white party, run for office, support Rounder, Vote No, Don't vote, Revolt.

Damn it!! Let's here some Real Solutions to this Fucking Jewish Controlled Government Problem?

There should be hundreds if not thousands of Rounders Stepping up to the plate.

Where are they??

Where is the support base for these candidates?

Rounder or any other White nationalist Candidate shouldn't have to beg for money!!

We should be throwing it at them in Buckets for Christ's sake.

Where is the political platform?

Where are the Campaign Headquarters?

Where are the Signs, the Flyers, the Television Commercials?

Where are the People who are willing to pledge their lives, their honor, and their fortunes?

Small problem #2 They Control the Media.

Some Good solutions that have been suggested:

Start building white media: websites, radio, video-blogging, and Email-chains.

Damn it!! Let's here some Real Solutions to this Fucking Jewish controlled media Problem?

Where's "White Entertainment Televison" Damn it!!

Where's the White Television Network?

Where's White man's Radio?? Broadcasting to the masses not just a few here and there on the internet???

Where's Fairness in Broadcasting Damn it!!

Where are the boycotts on Jewish Television and Jewish Radio Programming?

Where are the People who are willing to pledge their lives, their honor, and their fortunes?

Small problem #3 They control Religion.

Klassen came up with Creativity, Aryan Nations have Christian IDentity, Pierce embraced Cosmotheology, and Others encourage us to just say no.

Damn it!! Let's here some Real Solutions to this Fucking Jewish Religion Problem?

If you are white and suck up to jewish Religion of any kind, you are part of the problem so Shut Up, till you wise up.

Where are the protests?

Why does Jewish Religion get a tax-exempt free ride?

Right Now our People are in Financial Bondage!!

Right Now our People are in Political Bondage!!

Right Now our People are in Mental Bondage!!

Right Now our People are in Religious Bondage!!

We all know what the Problems are!!!

What are the Real Solutions to these problems Damn it???

Some people here have mumbled, White political Party, White Media, Pacific Migration to Separate the Country with Racial divisons, White Communities living under the Jewish Radar.

The majority of our people are in Jewish Bondage!!

Unless real, viable, workable solutions are presented to our people, they will never be encouraged to break the Jewish chains that shackle them.

Think long and hard for the best solutions you can imagine, Then Give it your Best Shot Damn it!!

Right now we need real answers, we need well thought out plans, we need purposeful direction.

And as Rounder has said repeatedly, we need leaders with vision who can embrace and implement real, viable solutions to the many Jewish created problems we face.

Now let's hear it Damn it!!!

What are the Real Solutions to these Fucking Problems The Jews have created for our people?

Old October 31st, 2006 #2
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob
Why has nobody posted in this Section of the Forum for over 30 Days?

Creating a party that supports a white nation is a damn good Idea. So why is this section Deader than a Door nail?

I'm serious about this and I'm Pissed off.

Where are the Solutions??

Who is proposing them?

Who is Advertising them?

Who is implementing them?

This forum has been describing the Problems the Jews have created for over 3 years now. In fact every facet of every problem has been disected, examined, and discussed ad-nauseum.

We here on this forum know what the problems are.

So what are the Solutions?

The Biggest Jewish Problem:

1913 The Take over of the Money system. The Jews control the printing and value of money, hence they control the government, the military, the corporations, and wage earning slaves, which happen to be most of us.

This is a major problem.

Tell me right now, Damn it!! What is the solution to this monster of a fucking problem?

These Fucking Kikes are not going to let go of their tight control over the money system of this country now are they?

If they did that, they would lose everything, now wouldn't they?

All the other problems are small compared to this Fucking Monster.

Minor Problems that are born from the Biggest problem.

They Control the Government.

Some Good solutions that have been suggested to this puny problem:

Form a white party, run for office, support Rounder, Vote No, Don't vote, Revolt.

Damn it!! Let's here some Real Solutions to this Fucking Problem?

There should be hundreds if not thousands of Rounders Stepping up to the plate.

Where are they??

Where is the support base for these candidates?

Rounder or any other White nationalist Candidate shouldn't have to beg for money!!

We should be throwing it at him in Buckets for Christ's sake.

Where is the political platform?

Where is the Campaign Headquarters?

Where are the Signs, the Flyers, the Television Commercials?

They Control the Media.

Start building white media: websites, radio, video-blogging, and Email-chains.

Damn it!! Let's here some Real Solutions to this Fucking Jewish controlled media Problem?

Where's "White Entertainment Televison" Damn it!!

Where's the White Television Network?

Where's White man's Radio?? Broadcasting to the masses not just a few here and there on the internet???

Where's Fairness in Broadcasting Damn it!!

Where are the boycotts on Jewish Television and Radio Programming?

They control Religion.

Klassen came up with Creativity, Aryan Nations have Christian IDentity, Others encourage us to just say no.

Damn it!! Let's here some Real Solutions to this Fucking Jewish Religion Problem?

If you are white and suck up to jewish Religion of any kind, you are part of the problem so Shut Up, till you wise up.

Where are the protests?

Why does Jewish Religion get tax-exempt free ride?

Right Now our People are in Financial Bondage!!

Right Now our People are in Political Bondage!!

Right Now our People are in Mental Bondage!!

Right Now our People are in Religious Bondage!!

We all know what the Problems are!!!

What are the Real Solutions Damn it???

Some people here have mumbled, White political Party, White Media, Pacific Migration to Separate the Country with Racial divisons, White Communities living under the Jewish Radar.

The majority of our people are in Jewish Bondage!!

Unless real, viable, workable solutions are presented, they will never be encouraged to break the chains that shackle them.

Think long and hard for the best you solutions you can imagine, Then Give me your Best Shot Damn it!!

Right now we need real answers, we need well thought out plans, we need purposeful direction.

And as Rounder has said repeatedly, we need leaders with vision who can embrace and implement real, viable solutions to the many Jewish created problems we face.

Now let's hear it Damn it!!!

What are the Real Solutions to these Fucking Problems The Jews have created for our people?

Billy Bob, when you come on FTL we can talk about this and your ideas.

Old October 31st, 2006 #3
Subrosa
Banned

I think the senior posters know to avoid your posts (take 2)

Old October 31st, 2006 #4
Rounder

Never before in the thousands of years of our history, have such opportunites for manhood, honor, leadership, and glory been presented to Aryan men. And the battle field is wide open for the taking.

Grit your teeth, stiffen your back, bask awhile in "Tomorrow Belongs To Me" and War Songs of the Third Reich, organize your thoughts and plans, then act. Found your own group, plant both your feet firmly inside this battle arena (devil may care), recruit, recruit, recruit, and never look back.

Psyque yourself up and stay that way. "I am Aryan man. I can do this. I must do this. And I will do this."

Be a happy warrior. Give it your best shot, and no matter the end, you'll have done your full duty and inspired others to do same.

Who wants to live forever any GD way ?? Eternal glory awaits Aryan warriors in Valhalla - At least a trillion centuries of bliss with blue-eyed, golden haired Valkyries and brotherhood with all Aryan warriors who ever fought and died for our people.

Sieg Heil !!!

Old November 1st, 2006 #5
William Robert
Banned

Default For all who gave this consideration and answered sincerely: Thank you.

I really don't want to come off like some pissed off Freak, I guess I'm just a tad frustrated is all. I sincerely do hope there are real solutions to these problems facing us as a people.

Is Theseus correct in his evalutation?

Is it really a done deal and the best we can do is leave. Please tell me Theseus where the grass is really greener so we all can go there too.

Actually I have to Applaud Alex Linder for doing what he has and for offering the Solutions he has offered.

Building Aryan Communities makes sense. This has to be one of the best solutions for life after the crash.

Building our own Media even if it has to stay underground is better than nothing. Though I'd like to see a more mainstream approach, perhaps now is just not the Time.

Promoting Creativity as an Alternative to Christianity is also outstanding.

The Kikes obviously felt very, very threatened by the Creativity movement, as Chertoff himself took to the business of Shafting Hale and of doing his best to obliterate Creativity, through the Jewish lawsuits against them.

I don't see Chertoff going after the C.I. crowd though, Hmmm..

From the responses, some don't see the current system of government worthy of fixing or trying to correct, but others suggest we should try to salvage what has been in place for over 200 years.

This is a key topic worthy of serious discussion.

What is the best form of Government for our newly emerging Aryan Communities?

Which model should we use.

If we don't step up and try to fix the old system, what will be created in the vacuum, after the current system financially crashes?

There are many questions that I know can be answered by the people who contribute to this discussion forum.

Isn't that what a discussion forum is all about?

Questions and Answers?

For those of you who are still comtemplating these issues, feel free to join the discussion, Senior member or not, Your imput would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely, Billy B.

Old November 1st, 2006 #6
HighPlainsDrifter...

Default The solutions are legion.

The truth is stable, the lie is unstable. So, ideas that "stir the pot" are "good for Whites", because the truth will float to the top. Conservatism (not stirring the pot, intellectually) serves the Jew.

The average White is starting to wonder why we're in Iraq being live target practice for Arab boys, when all we need to do about the Arabs is:

1. Keep them out of the U.S., and

2. Push them off some of the best oil land, and repopulate it with Whites (Americans, Russians, or Aryan Persians/Kurds).

It belongs to the Arabs? Not really. Almost everything in the Near East was occupied by Persians or other Whites at some time or other. See the Yahoo group, "realrome".

Old November 1st, 2006 #7
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighPlainsDrifter
The truth is stable, the lie is unstable. So, ideas that "stir the pot" are "good for Whites", because the truth will float to the top. Conservatism (not stirring the pot, intellectually) serves the Jew.

The average White is starting to wonder why we're in Iraq being live target practice for Arab boys, when all we need to do about the Arabs is:

1. Keep them out of the U.S., and

2. Push them off some of the best oil land, and repopulate it with Whites (Americans, Russians, or Aryan Persians/Kurds).

It belongs to the Arabs? Not really. Almost everything in the Near East was occupied by Persians or other Whites at some time or other. See the Yahoo group, "realrome".
Better yet, trade with the arabs fairly. Same with venezuela. Why the fuck do they have to be our "enemy"? The people who hold this view are the enemy of the nations, not nationalists like us.

Old November 2nd, 2006 #8
William Robert
Banned

Default This illustrates the Power of Jewish controlled Christianity over American Politics.

Poll: One-third of American voters believe in Christian Zionism
http://www.cnionline.org/learn/polls...obby/index.htm

The Question: Which of the following best explains your belief in Christian Zionism, which is defined as a belief that Israel must have all of the promised land, including Jerusalem, to facilitate the second coming of the messiah?

Comments:

The Council for the National Interest has just conducted a Zogby International poll that reveals that nearly a third (31 percent) of likely American voters believe in Christian Zionism, as defined as "a belief that Israel must have all of the promised land, including Jerusalem, to facilitate the second coming of the messiah." More than half (53 percent) of American voters do not believe in Christian Zionism, while sixteen percent are not sure.

Those living in the east (66 percent) are the most likely to say they do not believe in Christian Zionism, while those living in south (35 percent) and in the central Great Lakes region (36 percent) are the most likely to believe. Protestants (40 percent) are significantly more likely to believe than are Catholics (19 percent). African Americans (40 percent) are more likely to believe in this than either Hispanics (33 percent) or whites (29 percent). Republicans (37 percent) are more likely to believe in Christian Zionism than are Democrats or independents (28 percent each).

Exposing The Jewish Influence over Christianity Could be a good place to start.

Wouldn't it also be a good Idea to:

Abolish the Federal Reserve and Fiat Money Banking system?

Abolish tax-exempt status of All Zionist Supporting Churches?

Abolish the Tax code and I.R.S.?

Abolish the Commerical Code?

Abolish the C.I.A, F.B.I., B.A.T.F, D.H.S.?

Abolish all Laws that give The Federal Government more power than the Constitution affords?

Pull out of the WTO, NAFTA, CAFTA, and other multilateral treaties that give corporations the power to enforce their will on our government and our workers.

Abolish the Electoral College, and Corrupt Lobbying/blackmail/bribery in Govt.?

Dis-band the current supreme court system and retire judges?

Re-organize the Supreme Court to have representation from newly formed cooperative-states?

Give States total control to govern themselves as the Constitution intended, allowing them to form their own regional alliances?

Give verified citizens real power through untainted voting for real representatives from the local, city, and county levels, to the State, and Regional levels?

Implement Mandatory Para-military Training and arming of all Verified Citizens?

Create Local Militias with local authority to protect and serve their cities,

County Militias with county authority to protect and serve their counties,

State Militias with state authority to protect and serve their states,

and Regional Militias with Regional authority to protect and serve their

regions?

You have to start somewhere, Why not with the federal reserve?

How about giving people an opportunity to own their own land without KIKE usury schemes designed to enslave them?

Kennedy, before he was killed by the Kikes started printing Treasury Dollars.

If we are to survive as a nation, Don't we need a currency backed by hard assets so we can compete with the rest of the world?

Old November 8th, 2006 #9
Robert Bandanza
Banned

The only thing I see as a strategy is political Revolution because it is going to take a hell of a lot more to just take away all the corruptions that are present. The probability of this happening though is quite slim, but it is the only way I think we can make a change.

Old November 10th, 2006 #10
Armanen
Banned

About that pole claiming almost one third of American voters support Christian Zionism, I seriously doubt the acuracy of all pollls, they usually only poll maybe a thosand people if that many, at least thats what they claim, and then say this represents what 10's of millions of people think. It's widely know that it's quite easy to fudge and juggle numbers around to make them say anything you want. Whats the old saying "numbers don't lie but liars figure"?

Old November 10th, 2006 #11
William Robert
Banned

Default Polls can be a very effective tool in shaping public opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armanen
I seriously doubt the acuracy of all polls
You are correct that not all polls are accurate representations of the "opinions of all of the people". That really doesn't matter though to the people that use them for politcal purposes. Polls are used heavily for propaganda. The herd mentality of the lemmings forces them to group think. People form their opinions in many cases to conform with the results of the polls, always of course wanting to be in the comfortable majority.

With Regards to Christians supporting the Zionist Goals of the Jews, I think the actual number is much higher than a third of All Christians. I wouldn't be suprised if over half or 3 quarters of these Christians supported the Jews in their Quest for Eventual World Domination. Why? Because their Christian Bibles prophecy/predict this will happen, according to the supposed will of their Jewish god.

Having said that, it's still interesting and worth-while work being done by the C.N.I. organization. Anything that can be done to expose Israel, A.I.P.A.C., and the the Jew's destructive influence on our country should be applauded and supported.

Old November 10th, 2006 #12
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

The solution to all our problems is pulling back the curtain on the Loxist Jews who run our country (banks, media, gov, etc). Once that is done and the people start to see the truth about Western Civilization, the flkw will be marginalized and shown the door. Their whole power structure, aside from the Federal Reserve, is a house of cards just waiting for a stiff breeze of reason and rationality to blow it all down. Then they can skidaddle off to Madagascar or some fuckin' place close to niggers and ponder where it all went wrong. They never should have gotten on that train.

Then we'll paint the town orange, everyone will jump around like maniacs, and the world will be turned to a discotheque in space and the party will never end.

Yippee! Now where's my money? And my Barbarellas?

Old November 11th, 2006 #13
Armanen
Banned

[QUOTE=Billy Bob]You are correct that not all polls are accurate representations of the "opinions of all of the people". That really doesn't matter though to the people that use them for politcal purposes. Polls are used heavily for propaganda. The herd mentality of the lemmings forces them to group think. People form their opinions in many cases to conform with the results of the polls, always of course wanting to be in the comfortable majority.

With Regards to Christians supporting the Zionist Goals of the Jews, I think the actual number is much higher than a third of All Christians. I wouldn't be suprised if over half or 3 quarters of these Christians supported the Jews in their Quest for Eventual World Domination. Why? Because their Christian Bibles prophecy/predict this will happen, according to the supposed will of their Jewish god.

Having said that, it's still interesting and worth-while work being done by the C.N.I. organization. Anything that can be done to expose Israel, A.I.P.A.C., and the the Jew's destructive influence on our country should be applauded and supported.[/QUOT

First of all thats a jew lie that the Christian God is a jew god, thats a lie that the jews themselves promote. According to the Christian Bible, the jews are totally without God as they hate and reject Jesus Christ, and in fact are the Anti-Christ. Jesus Christ in the Gospels calls them sons of the devil, and serpents and the offsprings of vipers, thats what the Bible actually says, instead of these slick little lies the jews promote to lead the white race away from our God. The Bible does not teach the jews are supposed to rule all over the world. And also if the jews are largely Khazarian are they even Hebrews or Israelites to begin with? I think they actually are more Cainite and Canaanite, and Edomite in ancestory than even Khazar myself from my studies. I know many Christians and yes there are some Israel supports among them but in my experence I really don't buy into this thing the jews use to turn and get the white majority to turn on and hate their Christian kinsmen with, that it's the most white Christians support Zionism.

Another quote from what the Bible actually says, He(meaning Christ} walked in Galilee, he wouldn't walk in jewry, because the jews sought to slay Him.

Also Revelation chapter 2 verse 9, "I know the blasphemy of those who say they are jews but are not but, but are of the synagogue of Satan."
This verse is repeated in Chapter 3 verse 9 as well, I only repeat it here to show what the Bible really teachs about the jews.

Old November 11th, 2006 #14
Armanen
Banned

Having said all that I admit and know there are a huge amount of ignorant so called judeo-Christians out there. However I do think that properly educated as to whats going on many of them will abandon blind support of the jewish power structure. I just don't think these types necessarily make up the vast majority of Christians as I know many Christians who are anything but Zionist.
Also we should realize that many of these so called judeo-Christian Zionist really don't believe in the Christian religion or God but are wolfs in sheeps clothing,or in some cause jews themselves. their are also a lot of Luciferian Freemasons in the ministry. And many oppurtunist get into ministry as a way to try and get rich of course like some of the so called televangelist which I am certain there is some crypto-jews there as well.

Old November 12th, 2006 #15
William Robert
Banned

Default Hey Armanen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armanen
I seriously doubt the acuracy of all pollls, they usually only poll maybe a thosand people if that many, at least thats what they claim, and then say this represents what 10's of millions of people think.
What do you think of this poll with almost 400,000 people and counting who have participated?

MNSBC online poll: 87 percent say 'plenty to justify' Bush impeachment
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10562904/

Old November 19th, 2006 #16
John Bender
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob
What do you think of this poll with almost 400,000 people and counting who have participated?

MNSBC online poll: 87 percent say 'plenty to justify' Bush impeachment
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10562904/
That's why shrub is pissing his pjs. The democrats control congress now and he's used up his family's political capital. Doesn't matter though, his successor will be another dyed in the wool, true blue israel supporter.

Old November 26th, 2006 #17
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Beck
Billy Bob, when you come on FTL we can talk about this and your ideas.

YES , YES ,YES ........ keep on these topics , everyone of them is fodder for several shows .

Go Billy , Go Billy , keep this stuff up

Old November 26th, 2006 #18
William Robert
Banned

Default Ever wonder Why the Nuremberg Laws were passed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itz_molecular
YES , YES ,YES ........ keep on these topics , everyone of them is fodder for several shows .
Go Billy , Go Billy , keep this stuff up
Thanks, who wouldn't jump at the opportunity to DRIVE IT HARD!!

We need to start passing laws that strip Jews of their destructive influence.
Here is why the Nuremberg Laws were passed

This is another example of Jewish Corruption and it's destructive influence on our young girls. Its a mind-blower.
What Really Happened To Natalee Holloway

Old December 2nd, 2006 #19
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Christianity is the internal root of all of Europe's problems. It may be destroyed in form, but its legacy of distorting our values and impeding our intellects has not disappeared. It's the reason we have the Jews with us today; we would never have permitted them to live among us for two millennia if it weren't for the Jews role in our "holy" books. It's the reason we have no morality today; we based our morality upon nonsense, and now that we know that it is nonsense we think morality must be nonsense too. It's the reason we are struggling with "white guilt"; we believe in "sin" and in having to pay for it. It's the reason we tolerate primitive anthropoids murdering our children and raping our women; we must "forgive" them. It's the reason these creatures walk all over us; we must "turn the other cheek". It's the reason we don't accept eugenics; the weak must be protected, not purged from amongst us. It's the reason we we believe in such silly things as "humanity", "equality", "charity", "world-peace" and "pacifism". It's the reason we haven't conquered the world, and the reason we haven't driven the coloured menace from our shores into the sea. We need to discard it utterly and replace it with an organic ethic, founded in faith in our kind and its will-to-power: a will to the improvement, expansion and complete supremacy of the European species. When we have done this, we wiill be confined only by the laws of physics.

Old December 11th, 2006 #20
Angler

Here are my two bits.

The first order of business for each and every one of us is to be armed with the best weapons available and to be very well-practiced in their use. Weapons are power. Without the ability to wage guerrilla warfare in the event of a ZOG crackdown, we're as helpless as newborn babies. I'd recommend at least one good semi-auto rifle in 5.56 NATO with at least 1000 rounds of steel core ammo (M855, SS109, "green tip"). Everyone should also have a sniper weapon that can kill at extended range -- preferably something like a 7mm Rem Mag or .300 Win Mag. Read as much as you can about the shooting and stealth aspects of sniping, as practice as much as possible! One well-placed bullet can change the world, people. A NATO-spec gas mask is also a necessity. Go into debt to buy these things if you have to.

With that out of the way, I think we need to take advantage of the public confusion and anger surrounding the Iraq war in order to place the blame where it deservedly lies: with the pro-Israel Jews and their Christian Zionist slaves. Joining the Council for the National Interest Foundation and donating whatever you can to them is a good idea, as they've been using the money to place full-page ads in papers like the Jew York Times in an attempt to increase awareness of the Jewish Lobby's role in US Mideast policy. I think a worthy goal would be a prohibition on providing campaign donations on behalf of a foreign power.

Regarding VNN publications, my feeling is that emphasis should be placed on the Jew much more than on niggers or spics, and it would be very effective to include as much material as possible about how Jews regard non-Jews. Talmudic statements about how non-Jews are cattle and are meant to be slaves to Jews should be pointed out again and again, and sources should be cited.

Just my thoughts...

Thread