Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 25th, 2017 #1
H.B.

Talking Self-proclaimed libtards call for a ban on calling them what they are ...

I don't like calling libtards "liberals" because they are absolutely not, in the classical sense of the word. They are clownish buffoonish authoritarians who cry about people having different opinions while preaching "tolerance".

Libtard is the perfect word: It combines the PC "hall monitors" of enforcing ideological conformity with "retard" as in, "you are a fucking retard, libtard."

You believe that society wracked with "sexism" and "homophobia" yet you consider it a great "crime" to keep muslims out, a culture that stones women for being raped and throws homosexuals off of bridges? You, dear sir, are a libtard.

Libtard

No, we are not going to stop calling you people libtards because of "muh feelings" you clueless libtard shit-eating cuckolds ...

Time to end highly offensive ‘libtard’ insult

Quote:
Today I'd like to discuss a word.

It's an awful word, one that sprouted from an even more awful word, and it's often slung about with reckless abandon by people annoyed by anyone expressing a liberal point of view.

The word — and I'll write it here, in full, for clarity — is "libtard."

You can likely guess the roots of that word. Per the Urban Dictionary, "it stands for 'liberal retard.'"

Readers direct that term at me constantly. It comes vie email, tweet and Facebook comment, and it seems to pervade all manner of online political arguments.

Receiving insults and harsh critiques comes with this job, and I'm fine being called virtually any name in the book. But not that one.
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/time...ibtard-insult/

Last edited by H.B.; January 26th, 2017 at 05:38 AM.

Old January 25th, 2017 #2
Alyss
vnn member

Great... lets use libtard more often.

Old January 26th, 2017 #3
Serbian

We really need to make a distinction between goyim liberals (real believers/useful idiots) and jew liberals (not real believers/who use liberalism as a weapon against goyim countries). They are not the same.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old January 26th, 2017 #4
Longbaugh

I just call them commies or faggots.

Tags
anti-whites, cuckold, cucks, libtards, losers

Thread