Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 8th, 2022 #1
Franco

Default Gloves Off!! Trump Raided by FBI!!

"BREAKING: PRESIDENT TRUMP’S MAR-A-LAGO HOME RAIDED BY JOE BIDEN’S FBI — BREAK INTO HIS SAFE!"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...go-raided-fbi/

--------------------------

Old August 9th, 2022 #2
Ole Massa

Ugh. The Dems will never stop.

Old August 9th, 2022 #3
Joe from OH

Name the jew, Donnie.

Old August 9th, 2022 #4
Jack Russell

This is fucking absurd. FBI would never do this under Trump to anyone he wanted raided. Whoever the hell is controlling our government/western world needs to be dealt with, before they enslave/kill us all. They're reaching for total power, further than I ever thought they would, or have ever seen. Our only hope is that they're overreaching, like every time before in the past, and the people will wake up before America is ruined. It may be too late.
"Put an ax into the hands of young, strong Jews and Jewesses and let them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow, for it is not fitting that we Goyim toil while they idle away their time behind the stove, feasting and farting." -Martin Luther

Old August 9th, 2022 #5
Serbian

He tried to please the jews niggers and faggots with every action he took and it still wasn't enough

USA needs a president who will kill the jews.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old August 9th, 2022 #6
John Robertson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
He tried to please the jews niggers and faggots with every action he took and it still wasn't enough

USA needs a president who will kill the jews.

You sleep with jews, you get fleas.
www.dailystormer.in

Old August 9th, 2022 #7
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
Name the jew, Donnie.
Half his family and staff were jews, Joe, and he's been thoroughly pro-jew for a long, long time.

When a condom has been used, it gets thrown in the bin. Nothing surprising or newsworthy about that.

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; August 9th, 2022 at 12:22 PM.

Old August 9th, 2022 #8
M.N. Dalvez

Trump has been THOROUGHLY jewed for decades.

NYC real estate tycoon ... that ALONE should be enough to tell you that.

What's remarkable about him is how thoroughly he managed to hoodwink so many Americans and others that he was anything but. I can only say that there's a lot of mental retards in the US.

If you disagree, well, I'm sorry, but there's no cure for mental retardation. I can't help you with that problem of yours.

Old August 9th, 2022 #9
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Russell View Post
This is fucking absurd. FBI would never do this under Trump to anyone he wanted raided. Whoever the hell is controlling our government/western world needs to be dealt with, before they enslave/kill us all. They're reaching for total power, further than I ever thought they would, or have ever seen. Our only hope is that they're overreaching, like every time before in the past, and the people will wake up before America is ruined. It may be too late.
The Jews are in control, now, just as they took control of Russia, 100 years ago. The FBI is morphing into CHEKA.

66 million White Christian Russians were murdered the last time Jews took control of a White country.

Old August 9th, 2022 #10
zoomcopter

Quote:
If that is our only hope, then, we are doomed.

They must actively be resisted in every branch of the government and military.

Old August 9th, 2022 #11
H.B.

jewsign

BREAKING: Judge Who Signed Mar-A-Lago Raid Warrant Was Obama Appointee Who Defended Jeffery Epstein Associates As Lawyer

Quote:
The Florida federal magistrate judge who signed off on a search warrant authorizing the FBI raid of former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort left the local US Attorney’s office more than a decade ago to rep employees of convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein who had received immunity in the long-running sex-trafficking investigation of the financier.

Sources tell The Post that Judge Bruce Reinhart approved the warrant that enabled federal agents to converge on the palatial South Florida estate on Monday in what Trump called an “unannounced raid on my home.”
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/breaki...in-associates/

Every. Single. Time ...

Quote:
Meaning and Origin of: Reinhardt

German and Jewish (Ashkenazic) : from a Germanic personal name composed of the elements ragin ‘counsel’ + hard ‘hardy’, ‘brave’, ‘strong’.
https://www.familyeducation.com/baby...ning/reinhardt

Old August 9th, 2022 #12
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
Half his family and staff were jews, Joe, and he's been thoroughly pro-jew for a long, long time.

When a condom has been used, it gets thrown in the bin. Nothing surprising or newsworthy about that.
Duly Noted. However.....................................Trump has never shown loyalty to anyone or group who he feels has not supported him almost unconditionally.

He recently threw his daughter a bit under the bus (the converted kike married to Kushnerkike).

I hold out some hope that he will. Probably stupid of me, but what the fluck

Last edited by Joe from OH; August 9th, 2022 at 05:24 PM.

Old August 9th, 2022 #14
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Old August 9th, 2022 #15
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
Trump has been THOROUGHLY jewed for decades.

NYC real estate tycoon ... that ALONE should be enough to tell you that.

What's remarkable about him is how thoroughly he managed to hoodwink so many Americans and others that he was anything but. I can only say that there's a lot of mental retards in the US.

If you disagree, well, I'm sorry, but there's no cure for mental retardation. I can't help you with that problem of yours.
Great Orange Hype is the only u.s. president Israhell has minted a shekel with his likeness on it, as far as I know.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 9th, 2022 #16
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down 'Third World America'

Most of you folks have no idea what its like to live in a 'third world' country ...you are about to see what itz like right here in the kwa.

Those of you that don't own a firearm or two buy asap.

Old August 10th, 2022 #17
Serbian

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
BREAKING: Judge Who Signed Mar-A-Lago Raid Warrant Was Obama Appointee Who Defended Jeffery Epstein Associates As Lawyer

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/breaki...in-associates/

Every. Single. Time ...

https://www.familyeducation.com/baby...ning/reinhardt
I bet if a Trump supporter tried to kill this jew judge the Orange Clown would be the first to throw him under the bus.

America is not a serious country. The only serious people in America are jews

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old August 10th, 2022 #18
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post

America is not a serious country. The only serious people in America are jews
The Jews are deadly serious.

Old August 10th, 2022 #19
zoomcopter

Quote:
Indeed, war with Russia, threatening China, stealing elections and breaking into ex-presidents personal safes. Looks like a full-court press, from chaos comes order....Jewish order.

Old August 10th, 2022 #20
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Great Orange Hype is the only u.s. president Israhell has minted a shekel with his likeness on it, as far as I know.
You don't get these honors from Izzy as goy unless you suck massive amounts of jew cock, something more than simple pandering.

Thread