VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 31st, 2007 #1
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default Free Talk Live And Observations

I am listening again to FTL from 5/29 with Alex's description of the arrest. Just prior to Alex, though, someone is talking about the difference between US and the average niggerball watching lemming.

Tonight I went to watch my daughter's elementary school singing and play. I noticed that people regard you different when you are jewwise and a WN man. The lemmings just seem different. Hard to put my finger on. Only saw one White man that I would just about guarantee was WN leaning even if he is not involved. I wonder how many VNNers notice that they are different and that other people deal with them differently in public venues. It might stick out to me more because I don't have to deal with a lot of the public.

Lots of mestizo scum at the school, including some stupid mexican bitch that almost backed into us with her Explorer as we were trying to get the baby out of the car and in her stroller. I told my wife, the more muds I see the more I hate them. Probably the first vehicle the stupid border jumping bitch has every owned.

Only one mudshark at the school, which was good, though she did have three niglets in tow. Some sorry looking White man was with her.

Old May 31st, 2007 #2
Ovidio

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
I am listening again to FTL from 5/29 with Alex's description of the arrest. Just prior to Alex, though, someone is talking about the difference between US and the average niggerball watching lemming.

Tonight I went to watch my daughter's elementary school singing and play. I noticed that people regard you different when you are jewwise and a WN man. The lemmings just seem different. Hard to put my finger on. Only saw one White man that I would just about guarantee was WN leaning even if he is not involved. I wonder how many VNNers notice that they are different and that other people deal with them differently in public venues. It might stick out to me more because I don't have to deal with a lot of the public.

Lots of mestizo scum at the school, including some stupid mexican bitch that almost backed into us with her Explorer as we were trying to get the baby out of the car and in her stroller. I told my wife, the more muds I see the more I hate them. Probably the first vehicle the stupid border jumping bitch has every owned.

Only one mudshark at the school, which was good, though she did have three niglets in tow. Some sorry looking White man was with her.
i completely understand what you are talking about. everything seems out of place.

Old May 31st, 2007 #3
MASHER
OnThePathToTrustMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincere View Post
i completely understand what you are talking about. everything seems out of place.
Yes it applies to everything in my life as well. Not just gatherings of sheeple. Movies,Newspapers,internet forums,Getting a sandwich at the local deli,walking down the street,at the gym,walking on campus...Everything is very different since Ive been awakened.

MASHER

Old May 31st, 2007 #4
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincere View Post
It was just strange, I guess. Of course, I don't have the vacant look of the niggerball watchers, the volunteer firemen, the NeoCohen worshippers, etc.

Old May 31st, 2007 #5
Mishko Novosel
Banned

Being awaken is like the movie "THEY LIVE", with Roudy Pipper (I think that's his name). When he gets his glasses he can see reality, just like when we recognize the lemmings and everyone else... Sometimes I get so irritated I wish I was put back into the power plant, but I'm stronger than that.....

Old May 31st, 2007 #6
MASHER
OnThePathToTrustMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_in_cali View Post
Being awaken is like the movie "THEY LIVE", with Roudy Pipper (I think that's his name). When he gets his glasses he can see reality, just like when we recognize the lemmings and everyone else... Sometimes I get so irritated I wish I was put back into the power plant, but I'm stronger than that.....
"Rowdy" Roddy Piper

"You-You're ok! This one- REAL fuckin ugly!"
"I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all outta bubble gum"

MASHER

Old May 31st, 2007 #7
Правда

Thumbs up like

Really, these are herds of degenerates. We are thrown up as freaks from the degenerate population, like 2 meter tall men. We upset them. They hate us. The tame flocks of sheep have always hated those with souls, originality and inner strength. They have always persecuted them as witches, heretics, etc. The more degenerate the population becomes, high quantity, low quality, the bigger this negative Egalitarian persecution gets.

Old May 31st, 2007 #8
Joe_J.
Radio active

ROFL, that dude was wrestling in his prime when I was ten years old or so. The They Live movie was great though and a good analogy to the jew problem.

Old May 31st, 2007 #9
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

I have a bad habit of giving the lemmings more credit than they deserve. For some reason I assume that ALL Whites are really WN-minded, but are just afraid to say anything out loud. I honestly believe that every White person, deep down inside, hates niggers. I can understand Whites not hating jews, simply because they haven't been exposed to the truth about jews and/or have never actually met any. But, niggers...I don't see how any White person doesn't hate niggers.

Obviously, I'm wrong though. Many times I've heard "You're a racist pig!" or some such drivel after I made a totally true observation about niggers. I even had to sit through a "counseling" (i.e. discipline) session at work after several white co-workers complained to management about my insensitive remarks about the hurricane Katrina niggers.

Clearly, our WN beliefs are either right, or they are wrong. There's no gray area. As for me, I have put on the sunglasses and seen the truth. Time to chew some bubble gum. What? All out of bubble gum? Then I guess we'll just have to...

Old May 31st, 2007 #10
Ovidio

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
I have a bad habit of giving the lemmings more credit than they deserve. For some reason I assume that ALL Whites are really WN-minded, but are just afraid to say anything out loud. I honestly believe that every White person, deep down inside, hates niggers. I can understand Whites not hating jews, simply because they haven't been exposed to the truth about jews and/or have never actually met any. But, niggers...I don't see how any White person doesn't hate niggers.

Obviously, I'm wrong though. Many times I've heard "You're a racist pig!" or some such drivel after I made a totally true observation about niggers. I even had to sit through a "counsling" (i.e. discipline) session at work after several white co-workers complained to management about my insensitive remarks about the hurricane Katrina niggers.

Clearly, our WN beliefs are either right, or they are wrong. There's no gray area. As for me, I have put on the sunglasses and seen the truth. Time to chew some bubble gum. What? All out of bubble gum? Then I guess we'll just have to...
most whites are anti black and the like. the problem is simply put that everyday they are bombarded with nonsense from tv radio and other media. in addition they have so mnay problems to worry about, that immediate self presevation kicks in and worrying about taxes bills and the like are their primary concern. during they're free time however, they watch tv go to da club or smoke weed or even have to worry about if they're woman is cheating on them. there is really no time to philosophize look at the world around them or the like.

that is why self governance and democracy can never work. people as a whole are to worried about the things around them and really would rather trust others with their everyday lives. and why revolutions are started by a select few.

Old May 31st, 2007 #11
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post

Obviously, I'm wrong though. Many times I've heard "You're a racist pig!" or some such drivel after I made a totally true observation about niggers. I even had to sit through a "counseling" (i.e. discipline) session at work after several white co-workers complained to management about my insensitive remarks about the hurricane Katrina niggers.

I have let slip some remarks at work and have some people call me 'the Klansman', etc. I keep pretty quiet about it anymore, though. Only two niggers out of 150+ employees. Those niggers act decent enough but they are still niggers, though I give the married one credit for at least marrying one of his own. Thing is, though, that the White guys at work listen to nigger music. You call em by cell and they have some stupid rap shit for a ring song while you wait for them to answer. WTF?

I think that we face more treachery from the lemming Whites than we do from niggers. Niggers have some respect for racists. They figure the lemmings are just hiding their racist tendencies.

Old May 31st, 2007 #12
Ovidio

Quote:
I have let slip some remarks at work and have some people call me 'the Klansman', etc. I keep pretty quiet about it anymore, though. Only two niggers out of 150+ employees. Those niggers act decent enough but they are still niggers, though I give the married one credit for at least marrying one of his own. Thing is, though, that the White guys at work listen to nigger music. You call em by cell and they have some stupid rap shit for a ring song while you wait for them to answer. WTF?

I think that we face more treachery from the lemming Whites than we do from niggers. Niggers have some respect for racists. They figure the lemmings are just hiding their racist tendencies.
not only that but they do not respect people who try to act and be like them. they actually look down upon it

Old May 31st, 2007 #13
Joseph
Commissioner of Sephardic

Quote:

I have a friend who lives on the edge of the barrio. He tells me you can tell the race of a passing vehicle's occupant by the music that it is blaring. If you hear mexican mariachi music with lots of brass and high pitched squealing - it's a mexishit. When you hear that horrendously loud thumping noise with the angry nigger howling about his bitches and the ice in his grill, you know it's a white kid.

Old May 31st, 2007 #14
Scott in Silicon Valley

WN to lemming: "We're living in a matrix".
lemming: "That was a cool movie dude".

Old May 31st, 2007 #15
Gerhard
Bringer of Light

Hey, I'm good with my racism....keeps me warm at night. It's kinda like the old joke that goes: it's not me, it's everybody else who's crazy. Most everybody else isn't crazy, just brain-washed using old Soviet styled techniques. When it comes to race issues it is THE issue. Pretty much everything else is secondary in regards to importance. Once you wake up to this, it's hard to understand those who don't see it. I can't have friends that aren't racially aware. It would drive them nuts and me too. Still, it took me a few years to figure that out. The funny thing is, even people who aren't overtly racist will ask my opinion about some racial issue in the news or topic of conversation. Hey, they ask, I tell.

I'm Blueboy!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1HjNiaic9A

Never Forget!! James "Yankee Jim" Leshkevich 1952-2008

Old June 1st, 2007 #16
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerhard View Post
Hey, I'm good with my racism....keeps me warm at night. It's kinda like the old joke that goes: it's not me, it's everybody else who's crazy. Most everybody else isn't crazy, just brain-washed using old Soviet styled techniques. When it comes to race issues it is THE issue. Pretty much everything else is secondary in regards to importance. Once you wake up to this, it's hard to understand those who don't see it. I can't have friends that aren't racially aware. It would drive them nuts and me too. Still, it took me a few years to figure that out. The funny thing is, even people who aren't overtly racist will ask my opinion about some racial issue in the news or topic of conversation. Hey, they ask, I tell.
People that know me ask me about racial issues, too. They know how much I despise the jews, so sometimes they ask me about the kikensteins, as well. We have some jew customers. I do them as good a job as anyone else, I just don't talk to them any more than I have to. I can always spot the jews, though.

It is hard to have friends that are not racially aware once you are that way yourself. Everything does revolve around race, though most people won't admit it. When the lemmings go house hunting, they don't look for any house in their price range; they stay out of niggertown, though they'll never own up to it. Same with where they shop, where they go for entertainment, etc. They just won't own up to it.

Most Whites have been taught that being a racist is pure evil. So, they will go out of their way to be nice to those niggers they are in contact with, not because they like them but to assuage their own consciences so that they can say "I am not a racist." They are only fooling themselves.

I guess I don't get out in public that much, so seeing so many lemmings was kind of a shock. They just stand out. I only saw one guy that was on our level, though he didn't look like he was running around posting online or anything. I dunno, it's strange. You can just tell.

We did go to the cafeteria where they served barbecue in this school. Long line built up right after my wife got our food while I kept an eye on the baby. Some mexishit bitch stands by our table (near the line) with her five kids and is telling the kids (in Spanish) strategy on cutting in the line. I told my wife, 'those muds are going to cut in line'. My wife isn't the racist I am and seemed doubtful. Sure enough, this worn out looking mexican semen depository takes the kids and breaks in line for drinks. Luckily, the White staff pouring drinks gives the bitch and her shitlets the drinks and tells them they need to get in the fucking line for food. Mexicans not only can't read or write Spanish, but they assume that their simplistic version of Spanish is some secret code that the rest of us don't know. Some of us do.

Thread