Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 30th, 2007 #1
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

jewsign Friday FTL 11/30 "From here to Eternity" with cohosts Bud White and Panzerfaust

"Witness pure evil, a jewish child molestor"

Join me your co-host Bud White and my co-host Panzerfaust for four hours plus of non stop TJB reporting. We'll be reporting on georgia authorities revoking license plate # HA8 JWZ, Israel turns over Jew child molestor to US, a NY jew vs jew lawsuit, attacks on Jews in Australia reach a record high, and cops bust up a jewish brooklyn boiler room scam in Brooklyn plus a whole lot more.

Tunes start at 6:30 est
Talk starts at 7:30 est

show chat here:

[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.

Old November 30th, 2007 #2
William Burcker
Itz

Unlike the other Asshole's...I am going to give you the compliments you deserve Bud. Your show is always excellent. I was about to fucking panic when there was no show for last Friday, then I saw the Thanksgiving Show. I listened to it...FUCKING GREAT!

Blue is an excellent addition to the broadcasting. Mark in Cali is obviously a mainstay. Chain is legendary, it goes without saying.

Todd in FL needs more airtime! His rant was fucking beyond excellent! He's direct, precise, and a very intellectually charismatic speaker. This man needs his own show!

Your shows Bud are the DEFINITIVE shows when it comes to naming the Jew. WN would suffer a great loss if you even stopped doing your work!

I hope you mention some thoughts tonight about the guy in the "Clinton Hostage" situation whose name is: LEELAND EISENBERG (the jewiest fucking name ever!)

Old November 30th, 2007 #3
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud White View Post

"Witness pure evil, a jewish child molestor"

Join me your co-host Bud White and my co-host Panzerfaust for four hours plus of non stop TJB reporting. We'll be reporting on georgia authorities revoking license plate # HA8 JWZ, Israel turns over Jew child molestor to US, a NY jew vs jew lawsuit, attacks on Jews in Australia reach a record high, and cops bust up a jewish brooklyn boiler room scam in Brooklyn plus a whole lot more.

Tunes start at 6:30 est
Talk starts at 7:30 est

show chat here:

bump sticky please
[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.

Old November 30th, 2007 #4
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Burcker View Post

Todd in FL needs more airtime! His rant was fucking beyond excellent! He's direct, precise, and a very intellectually charismatic speaker. This man needs his own show!
Eyup..........

Old November 30th, 2007 #5
Heather Blue

Quote:
Unlike the other Asshole's...I am going to give you the compliments you deserve Bud. Your show is always excellent. I was about to fucking panic when there was no show for last Friday, then I saw the Thanksgiving Show. I listened to it...FUCKING GREAT!

Blue is an excellent addition to the broadcasting. Mark in Cali is obviously a mainstay. Chain is legendary, it goes without saying.

Your shows Bud are the DEFINITIVE shows when it comes to naming the Jew. WN would suffer a great loss if you even stopped doing your work!

I hope you mention some thoughts tonight about the guy in the "Clinton Hostage" situation whose name is: LEELAND EISENBERG (the jewiest fucking name ever!)
Thank you for the compliment, William. I agree about Bud. He sounds like a professional, like he has been doing radio his whole life. I love him. And I agree about those other guys. I love the whole crew. VNN is well represented. Rah!

Old November 30th, 2007 #6
Mishko Novosel
Banned

Bud you son of a bitch.....

Old November 30th, 2007 #7
Heather Blue

Lord, Mark in Cali cannot quit! Don't let Mark quit.

Old November 30th, 2007 #8
Heather Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishko Novosel View Post
Bud you son of a bitch.....
Is Bud kidding? VNN would not be the same without you. He is kidding, right?

Old November 30th, 2007 #9
Mike Z.

Default Sikh...

I believe it's pronounced "seek"

When I was a kid I would always see bunches of Sikhs in the park, sitting in a circle on their pieces of cardboard

Old November 30th, 2007 #10
James Hawthorne

The English explusion of the jew in 1290, which the English people forced the King to rid the land of this pestilence. You see in the picture the yellow badge on the jew, it is the 10 commandment stones, which the jews in the UK still use as their badge today.

VNN Media

Old November 30th, 2007 #11
Donnachaidh

The Volkswagen 'Thing' is based on the Kubelwagen.

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Flats/3177/

http://www.dastank.com/Volkswagen-Kubelwagen-VW

Russian GAZ jeep

http://members.aol.com/brimiljeep/We...IJeepPage.html

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Old November 30th, 2007 #12
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Todd in FL needs more airtime!
Hahahaha... thanks for that! I'd settle with a bj from one of the girls here though.

Old November 30th, 2007 #13
Donnachaidh

Disgorgement is returning the money you stole.

Disgorgement is the forced giving up of profits obtained by illegal or unethical acts. A court may order wrongdoers to pay back illegal profits, with interest, to prevent unjust enrichment. Disgorgement is a remedy and not a punishment.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Old November 30th, 2007 #14
Bill
Banned

http://www.rabinovichandassociates.com/index.htm

Old November 30th, 2007 #15
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Quote:

Thanks for the support Bill, that was a great show with all the guests we had.

Old December 1st, 2007 #16
Scott in Silicon Valley

Thumbs up

WN's interacting on the air is a step up from one person shows. Great job Bud, Mishko, Mark, and Dietrich.
Eliminating The Parasitic Middleman.

Old December 1st, 2007 #17
Signe
Holy Polaris!

Quote:
Quoted for truth.

Thread