Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > People (includes actors)
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 3rd, 2021 #181
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I could replace "woman" with another adjective!!

Old July 6th, 2021 #182
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
‘It’s almost impossible for Harry to be trusted,’ royal sources say

By Paula Froelich
July 3, 2021

Could it get any worse for the Windsor brothers?

Anyone hoping for a détente between Princes William and Harry were sorely disappointed this week after the unveiling of the Princess Diana statue at Kensington Palace as the two princes barely spoke to one another and spent only 20 minutes in the same room after the ceremony.

The once inseparable brothers, who haven’t seen each other since Prince Phillip’s funeral, where William asked to not walk beside Harry, are still “warring” and sources close to the pair told the Mirror: it is “almost impossible for Harry to be trusted.”
(...)

Prince Harry and William barely talked during the unveiling of the statue for Princess Diana.
Anwar Hussein/PA Images/INSTARim
https://nypost.com/2021/07/03/its-al...royal-sources/

Old July 21st, 2021 #183
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Prince Harry writing explosive memoir about his life in the royal family

By Oli Coleman and Sara Nathan
July 19, 2021

Get ready for the most explosive book of the decade. Page Six has learned that Prince Harry has been secretly writing a memoir for nearly a year, and that he’s sold it to Penguin Random House.

Insiders tell us that Harry — whose schism with the British royal family has turned the institution on its head and created a cultural storm on both sides of the Atlantic — has been working on the book with power ghostwriter J.R. Moehringer.
https://pagesix.com/2021/07/19/princ...l-family-life/

Old July 29th, 2021 #184
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Jewish millionaire Michael Lewis marries niece of the late Princess Diana

Lewis married Kitty Spencer in Rome this past weekend, making him the first Jewish person to join the royal family.

By JERUSALEM POST STAFF JULY 29, 2021 10:23

Lady Kitty Spencer arrives at St George's Chapel for the wedding of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry.
(photo credit: GARETH FULLER/POOL VIA REUTERS)

Jewish millionaire Michael Lewis, 61, has married Lady Kitty Spencer, 30, niece of the late Princess Diana.

Lewis was born in South Africa and has an estimated net worth of £80 million ($110 m.). He is the chairman of the South African listed Foschini Group.

In 2011, his family donated £3 m. ($4.1 m.) to Oxford University to fund the position of a professor of Israel Studies. He previously served as the chairman of ProChon Biotech Ltd., an Israeli biotech company he founded, according to Business Insider.
https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/jewis...-family-674996

Welcome to the Jewnited Kingdumb, folks.

Old July 31st, 2021 #185
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
HBO’s new series ‘The Prince’ is vicious & derivative, but it deservedly cuts the British royal family down to size

Michael McCaffrey is a writer and cultural critic who lives in Los Angeles.

30 Jul, 2021 17:58

Delicate viewers may find it repugnant, but this flawed yet funny show does a respectable job of lampooning Harry, Meghan, the Queen et al. It’s a shame it follows the ‘Family Guy’ formula a little too closely, though.

HBO’s new aggressively irreverent animated series ‘The Prince’, which debuted on HBO Max on July 29, sets its comedy sights on the target-rich environment of the British royal family, and relentlessly fires a ferocious fusillade of mockery at the monarchy.
(...)
After watching ‘The Prince’, which savagely lampoons all of the royals, I don’t think that deferential gesture will ease any hurt feelings among the Windsors.

The show’s caricatures of the royals are relentless and vicious. For instance, the Queen is a cruel, foul-mouthed, farting crime boss, and Prince Philip a decrepit near-cadaver.

Prince Charles is a spineless, big-eared, mealy mouthed coward who berates his bride Camilla, a horse-faced mute, to get in the good graces of his mother.

Prince William and his wine-hound wife Kate are absolutely miserable and headed for divorce, are indifferent parents, and are incapable of doing even the most intimate of things without servants.

Speaking of servants, all of the royals are absolutely brutal towards ‘the help’. This is best portrayed by the devoted butler Owen (Alan Cumming), a sad-sack widower, and the two gay butlers, all of whom must delicately navigate the ever-shifting minefield of the monarchy or else find themselves fired… or worse.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are two of the more hysterical portrayals on the show, maybe because the caricatures of them seem more realistic due to their being such cartoonish people in real life.
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/530725-hbo-...family-comedy/

Old August 1st, 2021 #186
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Prince Harry, Meghan Markle have a four-book deal with Penguin Random House

By Alex Heigl and Sara Nathan
July 23, 2021

Prince Harry’s book deal is reportedly a lot heftier than initially thought.

The Daily Mail is reporting that, far from the original single-memoir deal Harry was said to have inked, he and wife Meghan Markle actually got four books as part of their deal with Penguin Random House.

“The final contract was actually for a four-book deal, with Harry writing another ‘when his granny dies,'” the Mail quotes “an impeccably-placed source in the publishing industry” as saying.

But a spokesperson for the couple tells Page Six that contrary to those reports, there is only one memoir planned by Harry and it’s scheduled to be released in late 2022 as originally announced.

Sources add it’s “appalling” to tie anything to the Queen’s death, as the Mail reported one of Harry’s books would be.
https://pagesix.com/2021/07/23/princ...our-book-deal/

Old August 12th, 2021 #187
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Meghan Markle’s half-brother, Thomas Markle Jr., calls her ‘shallow’

By Lauren Cox
August 8, 2021

Thomas Markle Jr. isn’t very fond of his half-sister, Meghan Markle.

Thomas, 55, calls the Duchess of Sussex, 40, “shallow” in the first trailer for Australia’s “Big Brother VIP,” on which he is one of 12 “celebrity” contestants.

Thomas describes himself as “the biggest brother of them all” in the teaser released Sunday on Twitter and also brags about warning Prince Harry not to marry Meghan.

“I told Prince Harry, ‘I think she’s going to ruin your life,'” Thomas says as video of him stepping out of a limo plays. “She’s very shallow.”
https://pagesix.com/2021/08/08/megha...s-her-shallow/

Old August 19th, 2021 #188
Miguel Dias

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/jewis...-family-674996

Welcome to the Jewnited Kingdumb, folks.

for a people that hate the white race, they seem very intentful in creating relationships with european royalty and other european families.

Old August 25th, 2021 #189
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Queen Elizabeth ‘getting lawyered up’ over Harry and Meghan attacks

By Conor Skelding
August 21, 2021

Queen Elizabeth is “getting lawyered up” in response to repeated attacks from Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, according to a report.

“The feeling, coming right from the top, is that enough is enough,” a royal source told the paper, and The Sun reported Senior palace aides are in talks with libel experts.

“There is a limit to how much will be accepted and the Queen and royal family can only be pushed so far,” the source went on. “They are getting lawyered up. Harry and Meghan will be made aware and know repeated attacks will not be tolerated.”
https://pagesix.com/2021/08/21/queen...eghan-attacks/

Old August 26th, 2021 #190
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Royal family was ‘pleased’ Meghan Markle didn’t attend Prince Philip’s funeral

By Chelsea Hirsch
August 25, 2021

Absence doesn’t always make the heart grow fonder.

Royal family members were “quietly pleased” that Meghan Markle did not fly to Britain with husband Prince Harry to attend Prince Philip’s funeral service, according to a new chapter in the ex-royals’ biography, “Finding Freedom” (via the Independent).

Per the book, they were afraid her attendance would create “a circus” or “a spectacle” following the pair’s bombshell Oprah Winfrey interview, which aired a month prior to Philip’s passing.
https://pagesix.com/2021/08/25/royal...ilips-funeral/

Old September 2nd, 2021 #191
Stewart Meadows

Old September 4th, 2021 #192
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Kristen Stewart Is a Swearing, Masturbating Princess Diana in Royal Drama ‘Spencer’

WARNER TODD HUSTON 4 Sep 2021

Actress Kristen Stewart is raising eyebrows for her portrayal of the much-beloved Princess Diana in Spencer, as a swearing, masturbating, manic mess who was “desperate for connection” and felt isolated and lonely as a British royal.

The Los Angeles-born Stewart portrays Lady Di in Chilean director Pablo Larraín’s Spencer, which debuted at the Venice Film Festival on Friday. Diana’s life is doled out as a tragic fairy tale fable in reverse. Or as a reviewer for the Independent says, the film portrays Diana “as a martyr in Sloane Ranger clothing, a modern-day equivalent to the doomed Anne Boleyn.”
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...drama-spencer/

Old September 9th, 2021 #193
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
A cheesy new movie about Harry & Meghan is predictably awful, and a depressing glimpse into the vacuousness of them and US culture

Michael McCaffrey is a writer and cultural critic who lives in Los Angeles. His work can be read at RT, Counterpunch and at his website mpmacting.com/blog. He is also the host of the popular cinema podcast Looking California and Feeling Minnesota.

8 Sep, 2021 07:59

We need much less of the Prince and Princess of Woke, not more, which is why you shouldn’t bother watching Harry and Meghan: Escaping the Palace. It’s 90 minutes of my life I’ll never get back.
Sometimes a movie comes along that is so exquisitely crafted, masterfully written, expertly directed and gloriously acted that it transcends the cinematic art form and bequeaths philosophical and emotional insights upon its audience. Lifetime channel’s new offering, Harry and Meghan: Escaping the Palace, is not that film.

No, this movie is exactly what you expect it to be, a laughably low-rent, tawdry, tabloid-inspired piece of trash, which, ironically, is somehow very profound since that’s exactly what Harry, Meghan and their royal rivals are as well.

To no one’s surprise, the movie’s script is laughable, the dialogue ridiculous, the directing atrocious and the acting amateurish. The puppets from Spitting Image give more nuanced and life-like performances of the royals and Harry and Meghan than the cast of Escaping the Palace.
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/534181-harr...g-palace-film/

Old September 14th, 2021 #194
Jacky Jones

What always cracks me up about these Jews is their fixation on wiping out us Whites, the simply cannot comprehend that once us White people are gone, there will be nothing left to stop mudpeople from literally wiping the Jews out.

Jacky Jones AKA silvermane on https://www.stormfront.org/forum/index.php

Old September 15th, 2021 #195
Stewart Meadows

Old September 15th, 2021 #196
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacky Jones View Post
What always cracks me up about these Jews is their fixation on wiping out us Whites, the simply cannot comprehend that once us White people are gone, there will be nothing left to stop mudpeople from literally wiping the Jews out.
Mudpeople??? Wiping the Jews out?!? No way!! They're way too stupid to prevent the Jews from becoming their undisputed masters, as 'prophesized' by Judaic eschatological mythology.

Once the White people are gone, there will be nothing left to stop the Jews from fully ruling the world. That's the core and sole raison d'être of the current White genocide.

Old September 19th, 2021 #197
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Walker View Post

You're doing great work here, Mick.

Old September 27th, 2021 #198
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
‘Eco-warriors Meghan and Harry’ in hot water for flying private jet… though some wonder how it’s newsworthy

27 Sep, 2021 10:12

British tabloids and their readers wasted no time lashing out at the rogue royal couple, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, for using a private jet to return to their home in California after a grand tour to New York.

The two were caught by a paparazzo after touching down on Saturday night at a private airport in Santa Barbara, California to reunite with their children. They spent the previous three days in New York, attending several public events and meeting important people. The photos were first printed by The Daily Mail, with other tabloids soon catching on to the story.

The duke and duchess of Sussex are vocal advocates of reducing human impact on the climate, so their greenhouse-gas-pumping air-travel habits have long been a matter of controversy.

Nudged by the latest coverage of the power couple’s lifestyle, a lot of people were upset about what they perceived as the sheer hypocrisy of the preachy elites, who stick to their private jets and other privileges while telling the masses to take personal responsibility for climate change.
https://www.rt.com/news/535907-megha...y-private-jet/

From the comment section:

Quote:
Ann Johns • 3 minutes ago
Boo hoo Daddy cut me off, I'm down to my last 50 mill. They are forced to borrow the private planes of rich people, they can't afford one of their own.
Quote:
Paul Kendall • an hour ago
Will this pair of CRETINS just go away. Nobody cares about them or the noise they create.
Quote:
Mechyuda • 4 hours ago • edited
The supposedly superior values of the Zionist West are based on double standards, cherry-picked partial truths mixed w/ lies, total lies crossdressing as the ultimate truth, politically correct censorship, and other pretentious scams. Of course, the Zionist West pretends these scams are marketing, press relations, public relations, communication studies, advertisements, brand names, free speech, free press, artistic expression, and other euphemisms. Then the Zionist West wonders why it has declining credibility around the world.
Quote:
Stuart Estrine • 5 hours ago
World class grifters scamming the marks.
Quote:
David • 5 hours ago
It's newsworthy because we need to be kept informed of the elitist hypocrisy.

Old November 4th, 2021 #199
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
GOP senators say MEGHAN MARKLE has called to press for support on paid leave measure in Biden’s spending bill

4 Nov, 2021 04:16 / Updated 17 hours ago

British royal and former American actress Meghan Markle has called multiple Republican senators to garner support for a paid leave plan in a massive social spending bill, the lawmakers said, after Democrats revived the measure.

Two GOP senators, Shelly Capito of West Virginia and Susan Collins of Maine, said they received calls from Prince Harry’s wife recently, according to reports in Politico and the New York Times on Wednesday.

“I’m in my car. I’m driving. It says ‘caller ID blocked.’ Honestly… I thought it was [Senator Joe Manchin (D-West Virginia)]. His calls come in blocked,” Capito said.

"And she goes 'Senator Capito?' I said, 'Yes.' She said, 'This is Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex.’ ... I couldn’t figure out how she got my number."

Collins also said that she was “happy to talk with [Markle]” and that “much to my surprise, she called me on my private line and she introduced herself as the Duchess of Sussex, which is kind of ironic.” However, the senator noted she is “more interested in what the people of Maine are telling me” about the paid leave provision, which is currently opposed by Republicans unanimously.
https://www.rt.com/usa/539318-meghan...ican-senators/

Old November 9th, 2021 #200
Jacky Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by U. Dunrouse View Post
Mudpeople??? Wiping the Jews out?!? No way!! They're way too stupid to prevent the Jews from becoming their undisputed masters, as 'prophesized' by Judaic eschatological mythology.

Once the White people are gone, there will be nothing left to stop the Jews from fully ruling the world. That's the core and sole raison d'être of the current White genocide.
The are "muds" whom smart enough to know that Jews are the real enemies. Jews aren't as smart as they like to think themselves as. Jews are parasitic "middleman" and cannot create a modern civilization on their own.

Jacky Jones AKA silvermane on https://www.stormfront.org/forum/index.php

Tags
duchess of netflix, jews, meghan markle, misha nonoo, prince harry

Thread