VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 14th, 2011 #1
H.B.

Angry Racist kike Dan Adler tells non-Whites they need to "stick together" against Whites and vote for him

(‘Mensch’ = yiddish for racist kike)

Former Disney executive brings blatant kike subversion even more out into the open ...

‘Mensch’ Dan Adler targets minorities with stereotype-laden ad

Quote:
What's the best way to reach out to Asian voters? Tell them you're Jewish so you can relate. Right?

That's the route Democratic candidate Dan Adler took in his most recent ad for California's 36th District special election. In a heavily staged discussion among constituents at a set suggestive of a Korean-owned dry cleaner, the former Disney executive tells a woman behind the counter--who speaks with a heavy Asian accent--that he can relate to her concerns because "my wife is Korean."

"You're Jewish," she replies.

"My family is Jewish."

"We minorities should stick together," she replies. Adler laughs as a young Asian couple looks on--the man's shirt opens to reveal his Chinese script tattoos.

"Dan Adler. Send a mensch to Congress!" a multi-racial crowd shouts at the end, noting the Yiddish word for a person of high character. "What's a mensch?" the woman from the dry cleaner asks the camera.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thetic...otype-laden-ad

Last edited by H.B.; May 14th, 2011 at 07:49 AM.

Old May 17th, 2011 #2
Darius Appleby
Banned

Location: high rainfall coastal strip of the White Continent nation
Arrow horrible

This is the Seinfeld style promotion of jew language and themes.

This sort of jew racism should be attacked head on.

Old May 17th, 2011 #3
Bernie

The word ‘Mensch’ is actually the German word for a human being. It sort of fits with the Jews view of themselves as the only real 'Menschen' while the rest of the human family are 'non-menschen'. To them, it is the perfect description of themselves.

Yiddish is the now dying language of European Jews and is a mix of German and some Hebrew. When Israel annexed Palestine and declared it as the World Headquarters for their international swindles they embarked on a campaign of resurrecting the then almost dead Hebrew as the official language.

I speak fluent German and English (not to mention Scottish and Rubbish) to my ear, the Israeli speaking English accent is the LEAST attractive accent of any non-English speaker.

The French is pleasant, as is the Italian. But to my ear, a female speaking Russian or Ukrainian borders on the seductive, especially a the Ukrainians, who do not use word 'the'.

Old May 18th, 2011 #4
steven clark

Bernie, I've been told yiddish sounds very ugly, almost like eubonics compared to standard English. I speak German, so it does sound slurred, and certainly like German dialects.

I once spoke to a Jew about this. He considered yiddish 'more beautiful than German.'
Opinion?

Also, the Jew 'us against them' is standard. I remember a Jewish playwright brag about being a real American, a marine, married to 'my red-haired Irish wife', etc. Then he read his play about a Jew family in 1940'd NYC who were happy to hear Jackie Robinson played. 'At last, ONE OF US MADE IT,' a character said.

That opened my eyes. I used to think Jews considered themselves white. All a part of Jew awareness 101.

Old August 6th, 2011 #5
Bernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
Bernie, I've been told yiddish sounds very ugly, almost like eubonics compared to standard English. I speak German, so it does sound slurred, and certainly like German dialects.

I once spoke to a Jew about this. He considered yiddish 'more beautiful than German.'
Opinion?
I think its hard for those of us who, like you and I who are bi-lingual, to judge the beauty or otherwise of the languages we have. To me German is a soft and friendly language but I'm well aware when someone like Hitler and Goebbels use it to stir up their audience it must come across as seriously ugly to those who don't understand it.

Tags
36th district, california, dan adler, mensch, minority racism

Thread