VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 28th, 2020 #81
Fico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
It wasn't eugenics that made them do it. Hitler got his ideas from what they were doing in the US decades before he came to power. They continued it for decades after he was gone in some states.
Agree and it is what I repeat here that White race must take responsibility for herself without conspiracy theories and giving respect to the Jews,Chinese,whatsoever. I remember in one chapture in book "Might is Right" how autor said that we have forgotten who were our ancestors. When they came in America,they did not have any kind of fear about risk of death in ocean or fighting against Indians.

Yes USA had eugenic program,Tesla himself dream about eugenic society in 2100. while is situation today different. Main reason for this is Christianity who through religious teachenings support only weak people so I respect pro-white Christians but Christianity will always be anti-White and you can not recruit enough pro-white people when you have Christianity as religion. We can also blame liberalism and nihilism who support conforn life but we know that nature do not know for confornity.

Old December 28th, 2020 #82
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down anti White American male propaganda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
It wasn't eugenics that made them do it. Hitler got his ideas from what they were doing in the US decades before he came to power. They continued it for decades after he was gone in some states.
Mmmm, (((who))) else has been spreading that slimey pack of lies lately? jews and niggers never had it as good anywhere as they had and continue to have in this White man built country, really now whose side are you on bitch?

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...luenced-hitler

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...-nazis/540630/

https://www.history.com/news/how-the...ed-by-jim-crow

https://time.com/4703586/nazis-america-race-law/

https://www.haaretz.com/life/books/w...laws-1.5452180

https://billmoyers.com/story/hitler-...nazi-race-law/

https://www.aaihs.org/how-american-r...shaped-nazism/

etc., etc., etc.

Old December 28th, 2020 #83
Lutador Branco

Silent Night – Holy Night – The most meaningful Time of the Year to European Peoples!

DECEMBER 24, 2018 17,845 VIEWS

Oh silent night, oh Holy night…

A Christmas message & Video Christmas Card From Dr. David Duke
Written and spoken on Christmas Eve by David Duke

Christmas is the most holy day for the European people wherever we are in the world from Siberia to San Francisco, from Alaska to Auckland. Christmas is even more than a religious moment. For our forefathers took up the Christian faith and expressed its motif in the very art, heart and soul of what we call Western Civilization.

Today, Christmas has even transcended that motif. For Christmas has become about all that we celebrate as Europeans. After its Christian symbolism, it is foremost about family, roots and community

It is no accident that it closely coincides with the even more ancient European celebration of solstice, for solstice is the celebration of the nadir of winter, and the warmth and beauty and light to come. And it certainly it is the most meaningful day of the year for all Europeans; Protestant or Catholic, Christian or Norse, Believer or nonbeliever. For on this day we are all believers in a sense. We are believers in goodness, in beauty, in nature, in love, in the bright faces of our children and the angelic light reflected from their eyes and hair.

All the way through Christmas is the expression of life, from the birth of the savior, to the symbol of life and nature expressed in our fragrant evergreen Christmas trees, to the sheer joy on the faces of our children, to the ruddy-faced white bearded Santa Claus in his red-brightened costume of the far north.

An apt symbol is Father Christmas for he is like the archetypical grandfather of our people. European legend has him coming from the northern icy regions, and that symbolizes the ancestral home of our people. In fact, our race was fashioned and honed in the crucible of the last great ice age and the fierce weather that ruled over Europe 40,000 years ago. This archetypical European Santa comes to us in the dead of winter and the dead of night to bring us gifts of love, joy and hope!

For all of us in the Movement dedicated to the life and freedom of our people, Christmas should be a holy day and Christmas eve a holy night, a silent night of wonder, beauty and meaning.

The most daunting enemy of our people is hopelessness and despair. We who are fully aware of the ongoing genocide of our folk across the world, the onrushing death of the West and the people of the West, sometimes seek to lessen the hurt in our heart of hearts by the solace of alcohol or what is but a mass addiction to the great spectator sports in the Western World, anything it seems to get our minds off of the mind-numbing prospect of the destruction and extinction of all we hold close to our hearts.

But, those who have written off the European American people will be surprised in the next decade, for a great awakening is now stirring among our Folk. The same genes that gave us our ancient heroes and artisans, commanders and poets are still within us. They are still in the soul and sinew of our children. It is our sacred task to touch those genes, to touch the hearts and minds of our people and bring them to the truth and ultimately to life again!

As solstice/Christmas is the nadir of winter, so this moment in history is the nadir of our people. But, the winter winds of death will be replaced soon with a warm spring breeze of life and renewal. We have been given the gifts of Christmas. One gift we have is the Internet by which our people can communicate wherever they are in the world… in an instant. We now have the ability to get the truth out to our brethren at the speed of light wherever our people dwell.

Right now as you read or hear these words, there are teenage boys and girls in their own homes around the world who hear these words along with you. And these words sing to their hearts as they do sing from mine. What is the song we sing? It is the song of love of family and folk, it is the song of life and of freedom, it is the song of beauty and achievement, it is the song our people have sung in their hearts from the time they emerged from the snow mists and brought civilization to the earth. It is a song that we shall sing as we awaken and it is a song that will stir the hearts of our descendants even as they travel to the infinite stars.

Have no fear my brethren, this is the Winter solstice of our people, the Spring will not be far behind if only you keep the faith, keep the beauty for which we strive in your hearts, contemplate these things in the silence of Christmas eve, and celebrate them in the unrestrained joy of Christmas day with family and friends, for these days are your days, make them meaningful.

Oh silent night, oh holy night! Let the love of kith and kin fill our hearts. Let these days renew us and rededicate us to our heritage and our freedom.

This has been David Duke
Merry Christmas and to all a good night

https://davidduke.com/silent-night-h...om-david-duke/

Old January 3rd, 2021 #84
Stewart Meadows

Since we're posting Jesus/Christmas pictures in this thread, here's my humble contribution:

Old January 3rd, 2021 #85
Lutador Branco

Thanks for the fun contribution, Comrade Stewart ...

Old January 10th, 2021 #86
Lutador Branco

THE CATHOLIC CHURCH HAS A VISIBLE WHITE-POWER FACTION

''WHEN THE U.S. Catholic bishops gathered to draft a document on race in the wake of the 2017 white terrorist rally in Charlottesville, Va., Bishop Anthony Taylor of Little Rock, Ark., submitted an amendment to condemn the imagery of swastikas, Confederate flags, and nooses. The U.S. bishops deliberated and voted to reject it.''

''Here Catholics discussed everything from their favorite saints to their thoughts on Pope Urban II. They talked of “how to defend proper Catholicism” and shared links to the Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter. They saluted “Sieg heil!” to each other.''

''(...) confessed their allegiance to what they call the “14 words”: “We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.”

''THE THREAT IS not that white nationalists will take over the Catholic Church. The threat is that the Catholic Church harbors a culture sufficiently friendly to white nationalism that people can comfortably embrace both the faith and the most extreme forms of racial hatred. As long as Catholics can be found in neo-Nazi groups, as long as Atomwaffen members can dub themselves Catholicwaffen or receive Communion after murdering Jewish people, something in the church itself poses a concrete danger to Jews and people of color.

But more serious than foot soldiers are the Kellyanne Conways of the world, who help shape communal thought in ways that make radical white supremacy so pervasive as to turn invisible. Conway, in particular, models the kind of vapid anti-logic based on, in her own words, “alternative facts” that closely mirrors the taunting disdain of the alt-right when they deflect threats as attempts at humor and shed every argument or principle standing in the way of white power.''

''And yet, there will be more Kellyanne Conways and Steve Bannons as long as the U.S. bishops leave religious space open for them. They did just that by refusing to approve the amendment that clearly condemned swastikas, Confederate flags, and nooses, the three most potent symbols of white terrorism in the U.S. In doing so, neo-Nazis have more leeway to believe their white supremacist actions are done not in spite of Catholicism but in harmony with it.''

https://sojo.net/magazine/august-202...-power-faction

Last edited by Lutador Branco; January 10th, 2021 at 08:59 PM.

Old January 22nd, 2021 #87
George Witzgall

An Aryan nation has two interconnected challenges: tending to their biological-material heritage, as well as tending to their mental-psychic heritage (in particular, vanquishing the vestiges of Semitic belief systems still residing within us).

An Aryan mind in an Aryan brain/body. You can't attain one without the other.

Old January 23rd, 2021 #88
Lutador Branco

Our Lady of Fátima is a Catholic title of the Blessed Virgin Mary based on the Marian apparitions reported in 1917 by three shepherd children at the Cova da Iria, in Fátima, Portugal. The three children were Lúcia dos Santos and her cousins Francisco and Jacinta Marto.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_F%C3%A1tima

Our Lady said on July 13: (1917)

''You have seen hell where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If what I say to you is done, many souls will be saved and there will be peace. The war is going to end: but if people do not cease offending God, a worse one will break out during the Pontificate of Pius XI. When you see a night illumined by an unknown light, know that this is the great sign given you by God that he is about to punish the world for its crimes, by means of war, famine, and persecutions of the Church and of the Holy Father. To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart, and the Communion of reparation on the First Saturdays. If my requests are heeded, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred; the Holy Father will have much to suffer; various nations will be annihilated. In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and she shall be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world.''

https://www.marian.org/fatima/about/todo.php

Last edited by Lutador Branco; January 25th, 2021 at 09:47 PM.

Old January 25th, 2021 #89
Lutador Branco

6 april 1933 >

Joseph Goebbels, Adolf Hitler, and Vatican Apostolic Nuncio to Germany Cesare Orsenigo, in Reichspropagandaministerium Berlin

Old January 25th, 2021 #90
Lutador Branco

15 july 1936 >

Adolf Hitler greets nuns at the Obersalzberg

Old January 25th, 2021 #91
Lutador Branco

4 april 1938 >

Prince-Bishop Adam Hefter welcomes Hitler in Klagenfurt town hall

Old February 2nd, 2021 #92
Fico

Hitler had strong state who had separated Curch influence same as ex-communist states. They allow Christianity inside Curch but not as official state program. Same had Franco who split Spanish Romanchatolic Curch from Vatican but because I red fascist books,I understand their thinking.

They belive in evolution and that is Christian world not for this world,then for syk what is not official policy of Christianity. Neoconservatives attacks NS and Fascism because Christian institution were weak on their time. Elite knew that is religion powerful weapon and that it is not easy remove it from society. In Hitler's Germany Vatican was against T4 eugenic program.

Last edited by Fico; February 2nd, 2021 at 04:47 AM.

Old February 12th, 2021 #93
Lutador Branco

John 2.13–16

English Standard Version

Jesus Cleanses the Temple

13 The Passover of the Jews was at hand, and Jesus uwent up to Jerusalem. 14 vIn the temple he found those who were selling oxen and sheep and pigeons, and the money-changers sitting there. 15 And making a whip of cords, he drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and oxen. And he poured out the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables. 16 And he told those who sold the pigeons, “Take these things away; do not make wmy Father’s house a house of trade.”

https://biblia.com/bible/esv/john/2/13-16

Last edited by Lutador Branco; February 12th, 2021 at 10:35 PM.

Old February 14th, 2021 #94
George Witzgall

Christianity cuts us off from our Aryan selves; Aryanism reconnects us to our heritage and to each other.

Old February 16th, 2021 #95
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutador Branco View Post
Our Lady of Fátima is a Catholic title of the Blessed Virgin Mary based on the Marian apparitions reported in 1917 by three shepherd children at the Cova da Iria, in Fátima, Portugal. The three children were Lúcia dos Santos and her cousins Francisco and Jacinta Marto.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_F%C3%A1tima

Our Lady said on July 13: (1917)

''You have seen hell where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If what I say to you is done, many souls will be saved and there will be peace. The war is going to end: but if people do not cease offending God, a worse one will break out during the Pontificate of Pius XI. When you see a night illumined by an unknown light, know that this is the great sign given you by God that he is about to punish the world for its crimes, by means of war, famine, and persecutions of the Church and of the Holy Father. To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart, and the Communion of reparation on the First Saturdays. If my requests are heeded, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred; the Holy Father will have much to suffer; various nations will be annihilated. In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and she shall be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world.''

https://www.marian.org/fatima/about/todo.php

In this apparition, the Virgin Mary talks about the mistakes and bad behavior of that 1917 Bolshevik Russia, which was politically and ideologically the opposite of Putin's current Russia.

Russia's change in behavior, for the better, which the Virgin Mary asked for in 1917, took place precisely in the Putin era.

Last edited by Lutador Branco; February 16th, 2021 at 09:40 PM.

Old March 12th, 2021 #96
Lutador Branco

Anti-racial miscegenation in the Bible

Cam (Canaan) - The father of blacks (Negroid)
“Cursed be Canaan; servant of the servants be to his brothers. ”Genesis 9:25”

Sem - The father of whites (Caucasoid)
Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and let Canaan be his servant. "Genesis 9:26"

Japheth - The father of the Orientals (Mongoloid)
Extend God to Japheth, and dwell in Shem's tents; and let Canaan be his servant. "Genesis 9:27"

The Semitic peoples, Jews and Arabs, would be mixed race of Negroids with Caucasians.

The Jewish mestizos founded their own Kingdom of Judah, and stole the original Israelite religion for them, and corrupted it, and later stole the name of Israel, for this present State of Israel.

The original pure Israelites stayed with the Kingdom of Israel, where Galilee originated.

Genesis 24: 1-4 - And Abraham was old and advanced in age, and the Lord had blessed Abraham in everything. And Abraham said to his servant, the eldest of the household, who had the government over everything he owned: Now put your hand under my thigh, that I may make you swear by the LORD God of heaven and God of the earth, that you shall not take for my son a wife of the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I dwell. But that you will go to my land and my kindred, and from there you will take a wife for my son Isaac.

Genesis 28: 1 - And Isaac called Jacob, and blessed him, and commanded him, and said to him, Do not take a wife from among the daughters of Canaan;

Ezra 9: 2 - For they have taken some of their daughters as wives for themselves and for their sons. Thus the holy seed has mixed itself with the peoples of the lands, and in this faithlessness the officials and leaders have led the way.’

Matthew 15:21-30 - Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.” Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.” He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.” The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said. He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.” “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.” Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment. Jesus left there and went along the Sea of Galilee. Then he went up on a mountainside and sat down. Great crowds came to him, bringing the lame, the blind, the crippled, the mute and many others, and laid them at his feet; and he healed them.

Note
Canaanites: Taking the point of view of Aryan Christian identity, Canaanites would be considered a racial group of blacks, while the original Israelites were white.

Last edited by Lutador Branco; March 12th, 2021 at 10:42 PM.

Old March 20th, 2021 #98
Oscar Yeager

Read the Origins of Christianity by Revilo P Oliver.

Old March 20th, 2021 #99
George Witzgall

Religion or race, Aryan man. You can't have both.

Old March 20th, 2021 #100
Lutador Branco

Faith = power.

Only Aryans have exactly that power.

The descendants of Shem.

Closed Thread

Thread