Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 9th, 2022 #1
Franco

Default Kanye West and the Jews

Kanye West and the Jews

Silly Christians. A famous Black guy is doing their job for them. But why don't they do it?

Christians know that one ethnic group (Jews) has been leading the counterculture (and now the "cancel culture") movement for decades. But yet they have said nothing. Christians should have been criticizing Jews back in 1960. But no. For some reason, the priests and the bishops "can't" criticize Jews. Why not?

So now a Black guy is doing their job for them.

Quoting West: "Who do you think created cancel culture?"

Indeed. Why can't the Christians say that?

https://uproxx.com/music/kanye-west-jewish-people/

-------------------------

Old October 9th, 2022 #2
BENEVOLENCE
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post
Kanye West and the Jews

Silly Christians. A famous Black guy is doing their job for them. But why don't they do it?

Christians know that one ethnic group (Jews) has been leading the counterculture (and now the "cancel culture") movement for decades. But yet they have said nothing. Christians should have been criticizing Jews back in 1960. But no. For some reason, the priests and the bishops "can't" criticize Jews. Why not?

So now a Black guy is doing their job for them.

Quoting West: "Who do you think created cancel culture?"

Indeed. Why can't the Christians say that?

https://uproxx.com/music/kanye-west-jewish-people/

-------------------------
501c3 churches should be destroyed. BTW, the torah permits financial profit just not exploitation while using your business.

Old October 10th, 2022 #3
John Robertson

Jews have set up religions in the US to serve their purpose: jehova witnesses, mormons, unitarians, supposedly with Christian traits, and those are helpful but for political purpose none work better for the jew cause than the judeo infiltrated catholic church with its legions of brain-dead ignoramuses. Their supposed principles, those which Christ allegedly passed on to "Christians", should bring emphatic denouncement of the theft of Palestine and the mass murder of Palestinians, but, instead, there’s only silence, and if millions of their sheep still support the catholic church throughout this whole immigrant invasion, into their own country, which is clearly promoted by the catholic church, then national identity is lost to globalism, which is the jews' nefarious modus operandi.
www.dailystormer.in

Last edited by John Robertson; October 10th, 2022 at 08:49 PM.

Old October 10th, 2022 #4
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Old October 10th, 2022 #5
H.B.

Thumbs up

Kanye West has like 30 million social media followers, in another words, like half the blacks in the US.

Imagine being a neurotic and hyper-paranoid, hate-filled kike and you believe 30 million blacks want to "go to war with" you for banning their boy from social media.

"Oy veh! It's a nudder Shoah! After all the good we have done for you people."

Not all African Americans are based though. Some are just unthinking slaves to the jew ...

I See a Black Man Talking But a Jew is Speaking

Quote:
Lots of bitch ass niggas on Twitter talking trash about my current favorite nigga Kanye. They be talking mad shit dog.
https://infostormer.com/i-see-a-blac...w-is-speaking/

Old October 11th, 2022 #6
BENEVOLENCE
Banned

And notice how Elon Musk, a multi-billionaire bowed to the jew saying he had to talk to Kanye.

Old October 11th, 2022 #7
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
'Your words hurt and incite violence': Jamie Lee Curtis, Sarah Silverman and Josh Gad lead celebrities denouncing Kanye after he declared war on Jews - as friends fear he's in grips of psychiatric episode

By CLAUDIA AORAHA, SENIOR REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 15:56 BST, 9 October 2022 | UPDATED: 12:43 BST, 10 October 2022

Multiple celebrities including movie icon Jamie Lee Curtis, comedian Sarah Silverman and Frozen star Josh Gad have come forward to denounce Kanye West's anti-Semitic Twitter outburst.

Curtis spoke about the timing of West's words, coming a week after Yom Kippur, adding: 'Words matter. A threat to Jewish people ended once in a genocide.'

Comedian Sarah Silverman has spoken out on the lack of outrage from non-Jews following Kanye West's anti-Semitic statements on Twitter by declaring: 'The silence is so loud.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ic-tweets.html

Old October 12th, 2022 #8
Jeffrey Smither

Remember when he said Bush hates black people after Katrina?

Old October 12th, 2022 #9
bedford

I hope that Sarah Silverman/woman/kike/whatever is right that non jews are silent or don't care. But that is just the usual fake jew hysterics that follow fake antisemitism. I would bet she and her fellow Hollyweird tribe are demanding the goy lackeys speak out and then donate to some kike charity to prove they are still kosher approved.
Of course there are so many kike holidays that are forced on everybody else it would happen during one of them. Yom Kippur or Rash HaHaHa or whatever.

Old October 12th, 2022 #11
George Witzgall

^^ yeah, we've got to fight, but we can't fight on the basis of opposing the other, that's not who we are racially. We fight purely on the basis of our blood and soul.

Old October 12th, 2022 #12
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
I hope that Sarah Silverman/woman/kike/whatever is right that non jews are silent or don't care. But that is just the usual fake jew hysterics that follow fake antisemitism. I would bet she and her fellow Hollyweird tribe are demanding the goy lackeys speak out and then donate to some kike charity to prove they are still kosher approved.
Of course there are so many kike holidays that are forced on everybody else it would happen during one of them. Yom Kippur or Rash HaHaHa or whatever.
Yes, Bedford, you're right as usual. The following piece by Eric Striker - who is now writing under his real name - gives us a good summary of the situation:

Quote:
OPINION: Kanye West Is Right About Jews

October 12, 2022 Joseph Jordan

Shortly after a publicity stunt where Kanye West appeared in a White Lives Matter shirt, he received threatening messages from rapper turned executive Sean “P. Diddy” Combs.

“Nigga send me a address. Let’s stop playing these internet games. And don’t feel threatened. You’ll be fine. Just love,” wrote the patronizing Diddy.

West sent a bold response in return: “Ima use you as an example to show the Jewish people that told you to call me that no one can threaten or influence me.”

We are supposed to take it for granted that West’s inference that Combs is a proxy of powerful Jews sent to try and bring him back under control is nothing more than a delusional madman’s ramblings, but the facts speak for themselves.

In 2020, Black celebrity Nick Cannon made statements on his show about Jewish people that upset the Zionist hawks at the Anti-Defamation League.

Following the incident, P. Diddy met with Cannon, where he explained the personal and career risks he was taking by angering the “White” people with big noses and actual power. He persuaded Cannon to meet with an Israeli music mogul and submit to humiliating public relations rituals in order to get his job back at Jew Shari Redstone’s Viacom.

Since the 1990s, entertainer and businessman Combs has relied strongly on his Jewish massah Andy Schuon, a titan in music and television who in 2012 ponied up a massive “angel investment” in Revolt TV, a cable channel dedicated to combining rap music with “woke” Black Lives Matter anti-White activism.

Attacks from other Black celebrities against Kanye don’t end there.

Earlier today, another ostensibly Black-owned company, Springhill Company, announced that it would not be airing a recent episode of its TV show, The Shop, which featured an interview with West.

In their public statement, the company’s Black CEO stated that they had given West a chance to apologize for his statements about Jews, but that he had doubled down instead, so they decided the show will never see the light of day. They also made sure to mention that basketball star LeBron James, a host on the show, was never in the same room as West.

Here too we find the fingerprints of the Jew. While CEO Maverick Carter and LeBron James are the faces of Springhill, Jewish capitalists such as Fenway Sports Group (Tom Werner, David Ginsberg, Michael Gordon) are the company’s shareholders.

Diddy and LeBron aren’t the only left-wing, Black celebrities knee-deep in Jews. Figures such as John Legend and Tom Morello have tripped over one another to loudly break racial solidarity with Kanye, showing that the only color they’re interested in at the end of the day is green.

The obstinate Kanye, who is allegedly worth $2 billion, is creating a serious problem for America’s real rulers. Gentle persuasion and canceled contracts aren’t shutting him up, so now they have no choice but to up the ante.

Yesterday on NBC’s (headed by American Jewish Committee member Jeff Shell) Today Show (executive producer: Jew Libby Leist), Jewish actress Jamie Lee Curtis muttered what sounded like indirect threats against Kanye West’s children in between crocodile tears over his comments: “I hope his children get help FROM him.”
Read the rest here:

https://nationaljusticeparty.com/202...ht-about-jews/

Old October 13th, 2022 #13
Stewart Meadows

If some of our lurkers want to know more about the jews' enormous influence in the music industry, then I would recommend the following thread:

#1 Music Industry Thread

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=178054

Old October 13th, 2022 #14
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
Kanye West has like 30 million social media followers, in another words, like half the blacks in the US.

Imagine being a neurotic and hyper-paranoid, hate-filled kike and you believe 30 million blacks want to "go to war with" you for banning their boy from social media.though. Some are just unthinking slaves to the jew ...
30 million followers is a large number. One would hope that there are 30 million white folks aware of the Jewish domination of America.

Old October 13th, 2022 #15
Crowe

He'll be given a grace period where he'll be allowed to make a sniveling apology to (((massa))), before he goes back out into the fields to make kike owned record labels billions like a good boy. If Kanye doesn't like that, he might as well tell black men to go out and fuck up every jew they can get their hands on. He's got the power to do that. He's got 30 million followers, a good chunk of which are violent criminals.

Old October 13th, 2022 #16
Ray Allan

I've hated Koonye West ever since he swiped Taylor Swift's first MTV award back in 2009. I don't know if that was an act that Taylor herself was in on or not, but it was still detestable.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 13th, 2022 #18
JimmyWells

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I've hated Koonye West ever since he swiped Taylor Swift's first MTV award back in 2009. I don't know if that was an act that Taylor herself was in on or not, but it was still detestable.
Same. I didn't even know who he was. Just saw some ignorant fool disrespect a sister and that was all I needed. I've hated him ever since. However, his reputation is looking better and better to me the more he learns and calls out the Jew.

Old October 13th, 2022 #19
Nate Higgers
卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐

I love it when the kike’s nigger pets turn on them, the only problem is that White supremacy will be blamed for it.

Old October 13th, 2022 #20
Major Sharpe
Banned

Thread