Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Science & Technology
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 9th, 2012 #41
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.E. View Post
You are quite right with this point. Yes, I've read much of Ludovici, and I knew I was leaving my argument open to your point. It is true that such enhancements do deter from the natural order of things; a person would reproduce with someone who appears to have great teeth, but then the kids come out and the teeth are everywhere; however, we're at the point where orthodontics and corrective lenses (or even laser procedures) are commonly utilized, and whether or not they should be - in the context of a civilized society - is entirely subjective.

It is deception, undoubtedly; but then again, so is the makeup so many women cake on. My GF, early on, said "I wouldn't let you see me without makeup for 9 months".

How far does it go? Naturally, we stink until we utilize soap, we are hairy beasts until we utilize shaving (or more modern hair removal).

Does the women that gets her lip hair lasered off or waxes it deserve to be smitten when her husband sees their daughter is turning into Super Mario at 15?

That is civilization though. These tools - soap, makeup, shaving, lasers, breastlifts, the mandatory Brazilian waxing it seems every girl these days has - aren't going away until civilization does.

Where the line is drawn between forgivable and unforgivable deceptions is entirely subjective. We all have our limits. I won't do fake tits, for example; perhaps because I am immediately averted by the thought of my future female offspring crying in high school because her tits are gross; let alone the fact that it takes a very mentally weak woman to get implants (instead of a reduction or lift) in the first place.
I've often noticed that good-looking couples frequently have ugly, weak, nerdy-looking kids; while ugly couples will often have very attractive children. I think maybe it's nature's way of balancing things out. Or perhaps attractiveness skips a generation.

Large breasts on women tend to be favored by low-brow, non-intellectual men.

Mike Todd would probably like these:

I'd rather look at something more along the lines of this:

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; July 9th, 2012 at 04:46 PM.

Old July 9th, 2012 #42
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Ffs, Akins.
edit: I could've gone my whole life withought seeing either of those pics. The first one is obscene, and the second one looks like a 14yr old in need if a training bra.

Last edited by Angel Ramsey; July 9th, 2012 at 05:50 PM.

Old July 9th, 2012 #43
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
Ffs, Akins.

the second one looks like a 14yr old in need if a training bra.
And???????

They look well-trained to me (you can tell they know how to stay in place).

Old July 9th, 2012 #44
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
And???????

They look well-trained to me (you can tell they know how to stay in place).
That's because they're non- existant.

Old July 9th, 2012 #45
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
Ffs, Akins.
edit: I could've gone my whole life withought seeing either of those pics. The first one is obscene, and the second one looks like a 14yr old in need if a training bra.
I agree. Akins likes underdeveloped women, and he has told us over and over again that he hates women with big breasts.

Is there no middle ground between having comically huge implants and being almost flat-chested?

Quote:
I've often noticed that good-looking couples frequently have ugly, weak, nerdy-looking kids; while ugly couples will often have very attractive children. I think maybe it's nature's way of balancing things out. Or perhaps attractiveness skips a generation.
Nature's way of balancing things out? That has got to be the of the stupidest things I have ever heard. Of course this will sometimes be the case as a child is more than just their parents; they may take after a grandfather or a great grandmother or whatever. But in general I have noticed the opposite - that beautiful people create beautiful children and degenerates pass on their hideousness.

Quote:
Life is not all about sex and attraction. The older you get, the less interested you become in it, for most of us anyway.
That is because men experience drops in testosterone as they age. To a very great extent, life is about sex and attraction. Sex and attraction determine whether or not we breed, who we breed with, and what the subsequent generations will look like - forever. Sex and attraction are a part of the magic of nature that you speak of, a part of the force of life, and a strong motivating force in every creature of vitality. The exact opposite of the cold, sterile world of scientists that you despise. Life is about sex because sex is what creates life. I have noticed in reading your posts before that you idolize the prudish type of woman. Such a woman is abnormal; how can someone be a good mother when her own body doesn't even urge her to create children?

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.E. View Post
a person would reproduce with someone who appears to have great teeth, but then the kids come out and the teeth are everywhere;
Perhaps this is one of the reasons why Akins sees so many 'beautiful' people with ugly weak children. Perhaps they have had major dental work done to correct horrible teeth, perhaps they have had surgical enhancements, or perhaps the mother is just highly skilled in applying make-up. Or they may have even purchased eggs or sperm from someone totally unrelated to them, using their shekels to buy somebody else's beauty. I think its something like 1 in 10 couples cannot conceive naturally. I forget where the statistics were from - perhaps England or the USA. I personally have met many infertile people throughout my life, so it cannot be an uncommon phenomenon. I know a woman who had two children with sperm that she bought from a fertility clinic. The children looked nothing like her. Her husband had a sperm count of literally zero.

Old July 9th, 2012 #46
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
I agree. Akins likes underdeveloped women, and he has told us over and over again that he hates women with big breasts.

Is there no middle ground between having comically huge implants and being almost flat-chested?

Nature's way of balancing things out? That has got to be the of the stupidest things I have ever heard. Of course this will sometimes be the case as a child is more than just their parents; they may take after a grandfather or a great grandmother or whatever. But in general I have noticed the opposite - that beautiful people create beautiful children and degenerates pass on their hideousness.

That is because men experience drops in testosterone as they age. To a very great extent, life is about sex and attraction. Sex and attraction determine whether or not we breed, who we breed with, and what the subsequent generations will look like - forever. Sex and attraction are a part of the magic of nature that you speak of, a part of the force of life, and a strong motivating force in every creature of vitality. The exact opposite of the cold, sterile world of scientists that you despise. Life is about sex because sex is what creates life. I have noticed in reading your posts before that you idolize the prudish type of woman. Such a woman is abnormal; how can someone be a good mother when her own body doesn't even urge her to create children?

Perhaps this is one of the reasons why Akins sees so many 'beautiful' people with ugly weak children. Perhaps they have had major dental work done to correct horrible teeth, perhaps they have had surgical enhancements, or perhaps the mother is just highly skilled in applying make-up. Or they may have even purchased eggs or sperm from someone totally unrelated to them, using their shekels to buy somebody else's beauty. I think its something like 1 in 10 couples cannot conceive naturally. I forget where the statistics were from - perhaps England or the USA. I personally have met many infertile people throughout my life, so it cannot be an uncommon phenomenon. I know a woman who had two children with sperm that she bought from a fertility clinic. The children looked nothing like her. Her husband had a sperm count of literally zero.
Great post, I can't rep you again, yet.

Old July 9th, 2012 #47
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
That's because they're non- existant.
She as all she needs, and all I would want to see on any woman.

Old July 9th, 2012 #48
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
She as all she needs, and all I would want to see on any woman.
Woman? I looked like that when I was 13. God, Akins.....you crack me up.

Old July 9th, 2012 #49
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Woman? I looked like that when I was 13. God, Akins.....you crack me up.
And women wonder why highschool girls always catch a man's eye...

Old July 9th, 2012 #50
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
And women wonder why highschool girls always catch a man's eye...
You are quite the sick fuck, aren't you? I wouldn't leave my teenage daughter anywhere around you.

Old July 9th, 2012 #51
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
You are quite the sick fuck, aren't you? I wouldn't leave my teenage daughter anywhere around you.
I'm no different from most men, except I'm more honest. Women almost never get the truth from men because they lie to them about almost everything, either to get what they want or to simply keep the peace (keep them from bitching).

Old July 9th, 2012 #52
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
I'm no different from most men, except I'm more honest. Women almost never get the truth from men because they lie to them about almost everything, either to get what they want or to simply keep the peace (keep them from bitching).
No. Most men are not pedophiles.

Old July 9th, 2012 #53
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
No. Most men are not pedophiles.
No, and neither am I; however given the opportunity most are certainly ephebophiles at heart.

Old July 9th, 2012 #54
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
No, and neither am I; however given the opportunity most are certainly ephebophiles at heart.
You're beyond redemption.

Old July 9th, 2012 #55
Breanna
Eternal Glory

This thread is about science. I fail to see how breast size is relevant.

Old July 9th, 2012 #56
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
You're beyond redemption.
I hear redemption is just over the hill, in which case I'm already there...

Old July 9th, 2012 #57
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
I hear redemption is just over the hill, in which case I'm already there...
How is your 20 something wife going to care for your children? Think, Akins, think.

Old July 9th, 2012 #58
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
How is your 20 something wife going to care for your children? Think, Akins, think.
I've got to go out and mow the lawn....

Old July 9th, 2012 #59
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
I've got to go out and mow the lawn....

Old July 9th, 2012 #60
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post

A cup = mosquito Attack victim
B cup = keep them in the padded bra
C cup = Cool, but nothing to go nuts over
D/DD cup = If she's not fat, marriage material.
E/F cup = If she's not fat, business partner material (open a website).
Fake = sterilized

Last edited by P.E.; July 9th, 2012 at 08:33 PM.

Thread