VNN Broadcasts

Old July 31st, 2007 #41
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Equipment is BIG!

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old July 31st, 2007 #42
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sidious View Post
Your jewdar isn't working Jim?
Badjewdarnugget?

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old July 31st, 2007 #43
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Goddammit! She's got kike in her? Shit. I'm getting tired of this. It was bad enough when I found out Milla was tainted too. Oh well. At least I already have the most perfect woman for me anyway. All the rest is just eye candy.

Thanks Infoclearinghousenugget

Old July 31st, 2007 #44
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post

Equipment is BIG!

-Jim
That whole setup behind him looks almost exactly like the gear Les Paul developed that resides in working order in his own studio to this day. And that guitar is awesome. Not a bad collection for a pussy

Old July 31st, 2007 #45
Stan Sikorski
Returned

As mentioned on the show (from email I received from a buddy):

WD-40
I had a neighbor who had bought a new pickup. I got up very early one Sunday morning and saw that someone had spray painted red all around the sides of this beige truck (for some unknown reason). I went over, woke him up and told him the bad news. He was very upset and was trying to figure out what to do - probably nothing until Monday morning, since nothing was open. Another neighbor came out and told him to get his WD-40 and clean it off. It removed the unwanted paint beautifully and did not harm his paint job that was on the truck. I'm impressed!

Water Displacement #40. The product began from a search for a rust preventative solvent and degreaser to protect missile parts. WD-40 was created in 1953 by three technicians at the San Diego Rocket Chemical Company. Its name comes from the project that was to find a "water displacement" compound. They were successful with the fortieth formulation, thus WD-40. The Corvair Company bought it in bulk to protect their atlas missile parts. Ken East (one of the original founders) says there is nothing in WD-40 that would hurt you.

When you read the "shower door" part below, try it. It's the first thing that has ever cleaned that spotty shower door. If yours is plastic, it works just as well as glass. It's a miracle! Then try it on your stovetop. Voila! It's now shinier than it's ever been. You'll be amazed. Here are some of the uses:

1. Protects silver from tarnishing.
2. Removes road tar and grime from cars.
3. Cleans and lubricates guitar strings.
4. Gives floors that 'just-waxed' sheen without making it slippery.
5. Keeps flies off cows.
6. Restores and cleans chalkboards.
7. Removes lipstick stains.
8. Loosens stubborn zippers.
9. Untangles jewelry chains.
10. Removes stains from stainless steel sinks.
11. Removes dirt and grime from the barbecue grill.
12. Keeps ceramic/terra cotta garden pots from oxidizing.
13. Removes tomato stains from clothing.
14. Keeps glass shower doors free of water spots.
15. Camouflages scratches in ceramic and marble floors.
16. Keeps scissors working smoothly.
17. Lubricates noisy door hinges on vehicles and doors in homes.
18. Gives a children's play gym slide a shine for a super fast slide.
19. Lubricates gear shift and mower deck lever for ease of handling on riding mowers.
20. Rids kids rocking chairs and swings of squeaky noises.
21. Lubricates tracks in sticking home windows and makes them easier to open.
22. Spraying an umbrella stem makes it easier to open and close.
23. Restores and cleans padded leather dashboards in vehicles, as well as vinyl bumpers.
24. Restores and cleans roof racks on vehicles.
25. Lubricates and stops squeaks in electric fans.
26. Lubricates wheel sprockets on tricycles, wagons and bicycles for easy handling.
27. Lubricates fan belts on washers and dryers and keeps them running smoothly.
28. Keeps rust from forming on saw blades, and other tools.
29. Removes splattered grease on stove.
30. Keeps bathroom mirror from fogging.
31. Lubricates prosthetic limbs.
32. Keeps pigeons off the balcony (they hate the smell).
33. Removes all traces of duct tape (another great universal tool).
34. Folks even spray it on their arms, hands, and knees to relieve arthritis pain.
35. Florida's favorite use is: "cleans and removes love bugs from grills and bumpers."
36. The favorite use in the state of New York--WD-40 protects the Statue of Liberty from the elements.
37. WD-40 attracts fish. Spray a LITTLE on live bait or lures and you will be catching the big one in no time.
38. Use it for fire ant bites. It takes the sting away immediately and stops the itch.
39. WD-40 is great for removing crayon from walls. Spray on the mark and wipe with a clean rag.
40. Also, if you've discovered that your teenage daughter has washed and dried a tube of lipstick with a load of laundry, saturate the lipstick spots with WD-40 and re-wash. Presto! Lipstick is gone!
41. If you sprayed WD-40 on the distributor cap, it would displace the moisture and allow the car to start.
42. It removes black scuff marks from the kitchen floor! Use WD-40 for those nasty tar and scuff marks on flooring. It doesn't seem to harm the finish and you won't have to scrub nearly as hard to get them off. Just remember to open some windows if you have a lot of marks.
43. Bug guts will eat away the finish on your car if not removed quickly! Use WD-40!
44. Removes jews (my addition )

P. S. The basic ingredient is FISH OIL

Old July 31st, 2007 #46
Lord Sidious
Dark Lord of The Sith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Sikorski View Post
Goddammit! She's got kike in her? Shit. I'm getting tired of this. It was bad enough when I found out Milla was tainted too. Oh well. At least I already have the most perfect woman for me anyway. All the rest is just eye candy.

Thanks Infoclearinghousenugget
You're welcome, covetingotherwomenandgonnapayforitnugget.

RIP Yankee Jim
James Leshkevich 1955-2008

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children."
RIP David Lane

We Have Our Own Media Now.

Old October 23rd, 2007 #47
Baron Von Hund
White Pride World Wide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sidious View Post
My ancestor rode with Ned Kelly. How much more dangerous can you get?
You think you are dangerous? :krofl

And wow, you have a relative way back when that "rode" on a horse while Ned Kelly was near him!!! I still laugh how you tell people this relationship in your family is the reason why you have that vulgar beard on your face; hiding the truth - you grew it when you were a practicing Muslim!

What would Ned Kelly have thought that his "riding partner" way back when would have a relative like you that became an example of the mongoloids he wanted removed from the Australia shores?

It's coming soon; retribution - are you preparing for it? You will cower and fall beneath my feet. You will beg for forgiveness.

Lord Syphilis - 38 years old, long time unemployed, still living with mummy in Government "welfared" housing and ex-Muslim that has been known to spend over 48 hours straight on an Internet Forum...PIC: [Edit: (REMOVED) --varg]

Thread