Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 23rd, 2019 #1
Mark Elin

Default Is SpaceX a giant elaborate Hoax?

Watching the construction site videos showing the construction of the SpaceX starship, it really, (from an engineers point of view), looks like a big joke.
The claim that Musk is making a better space vehicle than NASA, and doing in a dirt paddock, with one mobile crane, and using what has to be uneducated illegal immigrant workers, (judging by the lack of professional worksmanship)
is difficult to believe. The thing looks like a cheap dustbin from China, I doubt it could stand the stress of serving as a grain silo, let alone the forces of rocket flight. We live in weird times. Somethings wrong with this picture.

Old December 23rd, 2019 #2
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

I have personally witnessed SpaceX launches, seen the boostback burn, and watched the booster return to the launch site. That's quite an achievement.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old December 24th, 2019 #3
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
I have personally witnessed SpaceX launches, seen the boostback burn, and watched the booster return to the launch site. That's quite an achievement.
I have also seen it from several hundred miles away. Unless it was some huge holographic projection meant to fool us and the Falcon 9 rockets lifting off from Cape Canaveral and Vandenburg are fake, too.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 24th, 2019 #4
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Elin View Post
Watching the construction site videos showing the construction of the SpaceX starship, it really, (from an engineers point of view), looks like a big joke.
The claim that Musk is making a better space vehicle than NASA, and doing in a dirt paddock, with one mobile crane, and using what has to be uneducated illegal immigrant workers, (judging by the lack of professional worksmanship)
is difficult to believe. The thing looks like a cheap dustbin from China, I doubt it could stand the stress of serving as a grain silo, let alone the forces of rocket flight. We live in weird times. Somethings wrong with this picture.
EVERYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH SPACE IS A HOAX, anything on T.V is a hoax if you want to real things, start looking up Special Black Book Projects.

Old December 24th, 2019 #5
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I have also seen it from several hundred miles away. Unless it was some huge holographic projection meant to fool us and the Falcon 9 rockets lifting off from Cape Canaveral and Vandenburg are fake, too.
Yes and many people believed they saw 2 Planes hit the World trade Centers, that a plane hit the Pentagon, even though the missile smoke trail is visably seen in the crappy pixelated recording, and many people believed they saw a plane crash site in Pennsylvania, even though the Crater was there on the U.S.G.S Since and before 1994. Peoples eyes betray them, now im not saying the boosters didn't land themselves im just saying that things look like one thing, but could be a holographic projection.

Old December 24th, 2019 #6
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
Yes and many people believed they saw 2 Planes hit the World trade Centers, that a plane hit the Pentagon, even though the missile smoke trail is visably seen in the crappy pixelated recording, and many people believed they saw a plane crash site in Pennsylvania, even though the Crater was there on the U.S.G.S Since and before 1994. Peoples eyes betray them, now im not saying the boosters didn't land themselves im just saying that things look like one thing, but could be a holographic projection.
You may be right about the plane hitting the Pentagon and the others, but I could hear the sound of the launch, feel the shock wave, and feel the earth shake. If you're going to go to such trouble to put on a hoax, wouldn't it be easier simply to launch the thing?
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old December 24th, 2019 #7
Hugh Akston
Banned

Old December 24th, 2019 #8
Mark Elin

I would need to see it myself, take a close look at the construction of those things to be sure they are space capable craft. Unless going to outer space is child's play, and requires ONLY hi tech computer controlled guidance and gymbal control, then I still find the plan to use these things for going to mars or even to the edge edge of our earths stratosphere hard to accept. Im sorry but it science's fault that I am skeptical in the extreme.
There is a principal concerning the calculation of the amount of rocket fuel (of any type) that is required to life a particular mass into space, and give it enough momentum to carry it to different destinations, such as the moon or mars. Its called "The tyranny of the rocket equation" and there's a video about it on youtube, by the NASA astronaut, Don Pettit.

Basically it means that we cant go to mars or even the moon with any humans and supporting cargo, as the mass of the structure required to hold sufficient fuel alone means a 95% fuel to structure ratio, and that's before you add in the mas of the passengers and life supporting stuff.

So it seems that all satellites are in high earth orbit, practically only a few hundred kilometers above us, not far past the space station, which is in low earth orbit at about 400 kms.

Old December 24th, 2019 #9
Mark Elin

Oh, it was a real rocket all right, just a big hollow tube, with a smaller fuel tank area, and the engine, Just one engine, despite that fact that NASA needed a bunch of engines in the saturn 5 to get the astronauts into space, and the saturn 5 was and still is the most powerful engine I believe, unless Musk is making new physics defying claims for his engine?
How is it possible that Musk, an entrepreneur,, (not an inventor or engineer or even physicist) is able to run rings around the very best people and scientists for NASA and other Government agencies, who have worked on rockets engines and space vehicles for 60 years? Why has the government just disbanded NASA as a bunch of idiots wasting money when Musk can design a much better rocket, and much better rocket science based engines over the period of a long weekend? (relativistic weekend)
The rocket launch is real, but what happens to it when it gets out of sight, is possibly another story.

Old December 24th, 2019 #11
Mark Elin

Yet we flew right through these dangerous belts 5 times in the late 60's early 70's no problem, but now its a different story, note that he says, "IF we are going to leave low earth orbit and go into deeper space, (like to the moon) then we have to solve the radiation problem". Problem being linked to that "rocket tyranny equation", - that radiation protection requires a lot of heavy shielding.

Old December 24th, 2019 #13
Mark Elin

Does liquid methane have more potential energy than the rocket fuels developed by NASA?
I doubt it, must look it up someday. So how can a Musk engine develop MORE thrust than the BEST NASA can do with far more sophisticated fuels? Answer, HE CANT! He is lying!
And how come Musk can just invent a whole radically different engine overnight, and do it with ease? As I said, he is not an inventor, an engineer, or a Physicist, he is NOT a rocket engine scientist, how about those Mexican workers he employs?
In this clip, he is already building the craft, but he has never built even the first engine?
How can he know its going to work without any test development program lasting a necessary dozen or so years? (with dozens of test rocket engine STATIONARY ground based tests)
Musk CAN do all this because its all mostly CGI.

Old December 24th, 2019 #14
Mark Elin

Gee, I cant place my finger on why I think Musk's space program is a fraud.

Old December 24th, 2019 #15
Mark Elin

Its just a big empty, hollow rubbish bin...

Old December 24th, 2019 #16
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

We live in a blatantly anti-White culture where anyone can make the most blatant anti-White comment with impunity. Thus there is a plethora of anti-White articles and videos out there, making various claims that White men are evil, and that White achievements never happened. The mere volume of such articles and videos assures that many people will believe them and that it would require an enormous effort to refute all of them.

There is also the phenomenon of posters coming to pro-White websites and dumping these anti-White claims, making post after post, challenging people to refute them. Moderators generally tolerate these posts in the spirit of a free exchange of ideas. Since few people will go to the enormous effort of tracking down all these lies, they often go uncontested. Thus the degradation of White achievements and the demoralization of the White race continues.

The most common of these claims is that the moon landings never happened. The arguments made for these claims are quite absurd and easily shown to be false, but the claimants by sheer repetition succeed in their task of demoralization. The claims generally fall into two classes, (1) it just doesn't look right, and (2) there is no way that that is possible. Claims of the first class are easily refuted. Claims of the second class generally follow from the poster's own lack of imagination and would require volumes of technical data to try to refute, making the task futile.

I am certainly willing to refute any claim that the moon landings never took place that fall into category (1) and to explain why claims that fall into category (2) are wrong. But I'm not going to take the time to research and refute every such claim that comes along about any White achievement, as it would be an endless task.

There are plenty of actual hoaxes, such as the holocaust and the September 11 attacks, and our government lies to us all the time, so it may seem plausible that anything that someone has claimed to be a hoax is an actual hoax, but one mustn't fall into thinking that everything is a hoax. The White race has indeed made great achievements, and it is an act of racial treason to deny them.

Thus I take the position that any denigration of the achievements of White men, including claiming that such achievements are a hoax, is an anti-White statement, in the absence of compelling evidence to the contrary. A youtube video, or a hundred youtube videos, do not constitute evidence.

It is difficult to sort our truth from lies today. A full accounting of the truth will have to await the return of Whites to power. Until such time, we should never denigrate White men of achievement. This is demoralization and nothing more, and it is anti-White. One could have legitimate objections to Elon Musk, but claiming it is all a hoax serves no purpose save demoralization. Anyone who engages in such tactics is merely an anti-White troll.

Old December 25th, 2019 #17
Mark Elin

"Thus I take the position that any denigration of the achievements of White men, including claiming that such achievements are a hoax, is an anti-White statement, in the absence of compelling evidence to the contrary. A youtube video, or a hundred youtube videos, do not constitute evidence."

That's a bit too far of a stretch of logic methinks.
Really? Your claim that ANYTHING that seems to be downing whites MUST be a lie?
That's EXACTLY the same logic as the statement "Anything that goes against Judaism is Antisemitic". (with the the term "antisemitic' meaning something totally hateful and irrational)

I don't see the moon landing as a "white achievement", but as a tool of propaganda of the Zionists to achieve multiple aims. The building up of the superpower concept, with Russia and USA at odds, the futility if the average citizen to cope with overpowering technical superiority, (who are you to have an opinion, are you a rocket scientist?)

I don't agree that there is solid evidence that we got to the moon, all the evidence from day one can be faked, and from day one till today there are always these bizarre happenings that point in the direction of something being wrong with the story.

If you think about it, science is unlike all other activities of man, and the zionist's have used it differently than they use say, politics, music, media etc.
In Music and culture for example, they are always pushing for multiculturalism, as they have done in the space program too, as there is usually astronauts of a variety of races present.
But unlike culture, (which knocks everyone down to the same low level) science is used to keep people bedazzled, and to make them realize that the "geniuses" of science are so far above the rest of us that we virtually need to be worshiping these guys.
And this is their plan to convince the masses that a science driven government is the ONLY way to run the world. A single, possibly AI Quantum computer controlled decision making machine, that is all based on hard core science, (therefore cannot be challenged, or you are a "science denier") and manages the worlds resources, (water, power grid, internet, food distribution etc) for the benefit of the whole world, but in a way that "protects" the resources from depletion. Resource management, both natural resources and human resources, even the terms are all ready to go. Humans are a resource.

Of course this supreme and perfect science based government will be centered in Jerusalem, along with the global currency management quantum computer, and the World Court.

The Jew controlled one world virtual currency master AI computer can just "turn you off", and you will be unable to buy anything, even a bus ticket, or petrol, or food and water. If the Quantum AI government considers that you are a threat to the well being of the rest of us. (them)

No, for me, there is way too many inconsistencies and extremely unlikely, almost impossible to believe, claims made about the Apollo missions.
As a computer nut from way back, I can see that the Apollo astronauts practically had to fly the craft to the moon and back MANUALLY, because the "on board computer" was little more than a very, very, very simplistic calculator. Like, it could control nothing, make no logic decisions, run no applications, monitor and control no process.
It was so simple that I believe that the Astronauts could do the same math on paper as easily as use the computer, and on paper, there was less chance of error.
The onboard computer had no SCREEN, so you could not confirm that you entered the numbers correctly, and neither READ the results!

This fact alone means that the Apollo moon missions were totally a manual control event, from just after leaving the earth's surface, through to landing on the moon, and returning.

No, I would not jump to the conclusion that the moon missions were anything more than cold war propaganda, even if Kennedy thought that it was possible, but later realized that it was not, the opportunity to gain the upper hand politically and militarily was to great.

Keep in mind I believe that ALL nations, Russia and USA even during the cold war, were fully controlled by the Zionists already. Pitting nation against nation, with the threat of destruction is the main tool of the Zionists. Problem -reaction -solution. Divide and conquer.

Old December 25th, 2019 #18
Ray Allan

This thread belongs in the Tard Corral.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 25th, 2019 #19
Hugh Akston
Banned

Before you pontificate any further regarding your "doubts about the Moon landing" you need to explain how this MASSIVE, global-wide conspiracy was orchestrated among the world's news media and national governments and WHY they would all agree to be participants in such a fraud. In other words, you need to explain why MILLIONS would be willing parties to such a planetary-wide hoax.

These were just a small sampling of hundreds of newspaper headlines from around the world. Were the Moon landing a "hoax" then you will have to explain who (a specific individual) orchestrated this global fraud. And just saying "Jews" is not an explanation. Real names, real people, what their objectives were, and how they were able to keep this fraud from being exposed to such a sufficient degree that most people would never know about it.

Old December 25th, 2019 #20
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
That's a bit too far of a stretch of logic methinks.
Really? Your claim that ANYTHING that seems to be downing whites MUST be a lie?
I'm not saying that any negative statement about White people MUST be a lie; what I'm saying is that, in today's climate, we often can't know what's true and what's not. When you're in a situation in which definite knowledge is not possible, you revert to loyalty to your own kind, you support your own and denigrate the other. That doesn't mean that you can't criticize Musk, but I would give Whites the benefit of the doubt on things we don't know. What purpose would it serve to promote the idea that Musk is faking it, when it is so easy to find anti-White material on the Internet? When Whites have regained control of our countries and our media, then we can examine the matter more objectively. Presently, we must rely on loyalty and give our people the benefit of the doubt.

Quote:
I don't see the moon landing as a "white achievement", but as a tool of propaganda of the Zionists to achieve multiple aims.
The achievement itself was entirely the product of the White man, more specifically, the German man. The achievement was, however was used as a tool of propaganda of the Zionists to achieve multiple aims, as you have stated.

Quote:
I don't agree that there is solid evidence that we got to the moon, all the evidence from day one can be faked, and from day one till today there are always these bizarre happenings that point in the direction of something being wrong with the story.
Here I disagree. Here I am willing to state that we know with certainty that man landed on the moon in the 1960's and 1970's. The landings could not have been faked with the technology of the time, although they could be faked with today's technology. Here is but one example of how they could not have been faked.

Here's a site that answers common objections:

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html

Here is some more evidence:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-..._Moon_landings

I am willing to entertain questions to prove that the moon landings did, in fact, happen, although I will not do that with other events, as it's not worth my time to do all the research necessary.

Quote:
No, for me, there is way too many inconsistencies and extremely unlikely, almost impossible to believe, claims made about the Apollo missions.
As a computer nut from way back, I can see that the Apollo astronauts practically had to fly the craft to the moon and back MANUALLY, because the "on board computer" was little more than a very, very, very simplistic calculator. Like, it could control nothing, make no logic decisions, run no applications, monitor and control no process.
It was so simple that I believe that the Astronauts could do the same math on paper as easily as use the computer, and on paper, there was less chance of error.
The onboard computer had no SCREEN, so you could not confirm that you entered the numbers correctly, and neither READ the results!
This type of objection falls into the category, "Nah, it couldn't possibly have happened. It was just too difficult." People who raise that objection realize that they themselves could not possibly have done it, so they figure that no one could have done it. It amounts to saying, "Come on, you don't expect me to believe that, do you?"

The computer onboard the Apollo lunar module had no monitor, no keyboard, no mouse, and did not run Microsoft Windows. It had no WiFi, no ethernet port, and no USB connections. How was it even a computer then?

I don't know what you mean by "an old computer nut from way back when," but most of the memory and processing power of a modern computer is used to generate the graphics and run various background processes that are totally unnecessary for what the astronauts were doing. It does not require much processing power to do mathematical calculations.

When I was in high school, I learned to program the IBM 1620 computer, which had 12.5KB of memory, about the same as the Apollo Guidance Computer. One of the programs I wrote dealt with orbital mechanics and could be used to calculate the orbital and escape velocities of spacecraft around any planet in the solar system. The amount of memory available was perfectly adequate for that.

Simply stating, in effect, "It doesn't seem right to me," is not evidence of a hoax but of the claimants lack of imagination.

Thread