Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 12th, 2007 #1
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Thumbs up Free Talk Live Monday 10/15/07 (Doles Truck Fundraiser)

Please join Stan Sikorski and yours truly on Monday evening as we bring you "Free Talk Live."

8:00 PM EST: Music
9:00 PM EST: Talk

It's going to be a fundraising event to raise as much money as possible to buy a pickup truck for Chester Doles when he is finally released from federal prison and goes to a halfway house on October 16.

Don't know who Chester Doles is? Googo dat shit!

If you'd like to donate, all the details about the fundraising event can be found HERE

All donations will be accounted for HERE

PLEASE get an early start spreading the word to your friends, and other forums about this fundraising event for a White man who truly deserves all the support we can muster. We've got all weekend to promote this event.

Also, if there's time, we'll be discussing current TNB, TJB, TSB, TQB, OGB, etc.

What's that you say...you don't know what TNB, TJB, TSB, TQB, and OGB is? You'll just have to tune in to learn!

Special thanks to Hal Turner over at Turner Radio Network who will be simulcasting the show in cooperation with Vanguard News Network!

BE THERE!

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old October 12th, 2007 #2
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Thumbs up

I just hung up the phone with Mrs. Doles. (finally! )

She will be coming on the show Monday night to personally thank everyone involved with this fundraiser.

Again...we have all weekend to get this out there! PLEASE do what you can to spread the word about this event!

-Jim

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

Old October 14th, 2007 #3
Joe_J.
Radio active

I will have some funds next weekend from a job I am doing. Will send something next Mon or Tue. soon as I cash the check.

Old October 15th, 2007 #4
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default www.scroogle.org (instead of Google)

http://www.scroogle.org/scraper.html

Makes sense to me.

Also, switch to Firefox and add "Track me not"

Old October 15th, 2007 #5
-JC

Default A few links on Chester Doles high on the list using Scroogle

http://www.davidduke.com/general/pol...ison_2329.html

http://www.natall.com/adv/2006/03-11-06.html

http://www.natall.com/pub/2003/031503.txt

Old October 15th, 2007 #6
-JC

Default Thoughtcrime: Chester Doles On Immigration Reform

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/...on-reform.html

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

"The giant oak is an acorn that held its ground." -- Anonymous

"If we fail to choose struggle over surrender, life over death, destiny over oblivion, it will not be due to the strength of our would-be destroyers, but to our own weakness, not to their virtue but to our vice. We will have destroyed ourselves by our own self-destructive perversion of ultimate ethics, overcome by the enemy ideas implanted in our minds. We will survive only if we find the ultimate ethical wisdom, nobility, virtue and strength within us to prevail and live." - Richard McCulloch

I have received a letter from Chester Doles, and if you don't know who Chester Doles is, you damned well should. Even Pat Buchanan and Paul Craig Roberts and the late Sam Francis recognized Doles as a genuine political prisoner. Ches has asked me to appeal for your help. I am attaching a copy of a letter that Chester sent to his hometown newspaper in Dahlonega, Georgia. Needless to say, this letter was immediately followed by a deluge of anti-White and pro-Mexican rubbish from the local and not-so-local liberal shitheads.

Ches would like for us to back him up on this. He is in prison; Amurrica thinks he's helpess and they can just kick him and work him over while he's down. Amurrica is real good at that, kicking defenseless people when they're down. We have a very bad habit of abandoning our prisoners to their fate, and this needs to stop.

Letters should be articulate and professional. The media portrays us all as dishwashers and guys with black teeth who work in filling stations; do not seem to support that stereotype by losing your temper and calling a beaner a beaner. Letters submitted for publication must be signed and include a telephone number for verification. (Yes, you're going to have to show some balls and support Chester Doles in public.) I'm sending one. How about you?

Send letters to:

The Dahlonega Nugget
PO Box 36
Dahlonega, GA 30553
or E-mail them to: [email protected].

Their website is: www.thedahloneganugget.com.
Fax: 706-864-4360.

You may contact Chester Doles at:

Chester Doles, 54525-019
Manchester FCI / W-B
PO Box 4000
Manchester, KY 40962-4000

Page 12A, The Dahlonega Nugget, Daholone, GA, July 12, 2006

IMMIGRATION REFORM WAS ALL I EVER WANTED

To the Editor:

Now that the immigration issue has come to a head and Congress and the president are finally holding hearings on immigration reform, I felt compelled to respond. It goes without question that I was targeted by our so-called "Justice Department" for my relentless political activism concerning immigration reform in Georgia.

I am now basically sitting in federal prison for wanting no more than what Congress is doing now: "holding hearings on immigration reform." That's all I ever wanted. It's very unfortunate for my family and I that I had to go to federal prison, but it was a sacrifice that had to be made in order to obtain our goal.

In 1957, Rep. Francis Walter was head of the House Committee on Immigration and for 24 years he fought to preserve the 1924 immigration law which required that immigrants must reflect the 1920 racial make-up of America which was then 90 percent White. Rep. Walters issued the following warning to America in 1957:

"Immigration is the foremost matter of national welfare and security. What is important is the quality of an immigrant and not the quantity. Immigrants enter the bloodstream of the American people. If not the proper quality, it could be fatal. Immigration should be limited to no more than 230,000 a year. Communists and their liberal fellow travelers have sought to abolish the quota system which favors the continued European make-up of the nation. Yes, we are a nation of immigrants, but the word 'nation' means a common culture and heritage."

This is what holds people together for their loyalty to the United States adn not to a foreign country. (Recently illegal aliens filled the streets of America, flying their countries' flag, not the stars and stripes.) A true United Nation is not made up of a hodgepodge of unassimilated groups who are hostile to the majority.

"The great danger is that immigrant minorities, whose interests are cut off from those of the country at large, will form voting blocs. They will be easy pickings for unscrupulous politicians and prove fertile grounds for liberal communist agitation."

Both Rep Tom Tancredo and former Colorado Gov Dick Lamm call for a moratorium on immigration. Rep Tancredo said, "We must stop this massuve flow into our country or we will see irreversible damage done to our economic ad social resources. We must restore sanity to the immigration program for our grandchildren."

European-Americans are being dispossessed of their own nation. We are under invasion by millions of unskilled Mexicans who threaten to bankrupt us (along with our world war to protect Israel). They are taking over our Southwest and now constitute a majority in California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas (as well as large parts of north Georgia: Gainesville, aka "Gangsville" and Dalton for just two examples.)

They are well on their way to forming Aztlan and taking over the Southwest. I know this will be hard for some of you to fathom, but if millions and millions of illegal immigrants continue to pour into America, we (Whites) will be pushed into the American Northwest, whether you like it or not, or you'll be living in a backwards third world country.

Outside of Japan, the democratic form of government has not been successful in any non-White country!

Schools and universities are now teaching multi-culturalism and die-versity. It holds that European history, culture and history are equal with that of the backward countries such as Africa.

While instilling a sense of "White guilt" into our precious young children (tell me this is not true!) the consequences to which this immigration disaster holds for our children is horrendous.

Non-Whites will take politial control of more states, along with both houses of Congress and eventually the Presidency. Whites will quickly be stripped of their rights with our wealth confiscated for redistribution to non-Whites. (As is taking place right now in South Africa and "Zimbabwe," formerly Rhodesia.) America will overnight become a third world nation.

This "Tower of Babel" will fall under any foreign attack, just as Rome fell after it was engorged in anarchy once its population reached 1 million immigrants. (We have at least 12 million.) Pro-immigration politicians, aligned with greedy, big-business elements, have sold out the birthrights of our children.

A Zogby poll finds that 80 percent of Americans want fewer immigrants. Some 56 percent say they would vote against any candidate who supports "amnesty." Seventy-six percent say the government is not doing enough to protect our borders. (The National Alliance has been demanding for years that our troops be brought home and put on the Mexican border.) Finally the president has given in to common sense. (I'd much rather have our sons and daughters dying defending our own borders tha dying in a foreign country defending Israel.)

Another poll finds that 66 percent want citizenship for "anchor babies" revoked. Only 6 percent support Bush's amnesty plan. This deadly immigration cancer must be stopped. Pro-immigratin politicians say it's impossible to deport 12 million illegal immigrants. Ladies and gentlemen, don't be fooled by this nonsense. We can out men on the moon, we placed satellites in orbit, we can make deserts bloom, send spacecraft to Mars, Venus and Jupiter, but we can't deport every single illegal alien in America?

The president has finally started the process of putting the troops on the border, but without any arrest powers, this is garbage!

I'm sure everyone knows what the standard rules of engagements are for every country on this earth if someone attempts to cross over their borders illegally.

For those of you who don't, I'll tell you what it is: you get a dose of hot lead to the head without hesitation.

The invasion of America threatens our security. Cowardly Washington politicians refuse to protect our border out of fear of offending the growing Latin bloc vote.

This is bolstered by the greed of the US Chamber of Commerce which places profits above the future safety of their own grandchildren.

This is undermining the greatest civilization the world has ever seen--all of which was created by our European ancestors.

A wise friend once said: "You cannot kill someone who has no hope." Ths is true for a person, but also for a nation!

Sincerely,
Chester Doles, Political Prisoner
c/o Federal Correctional Institution
Manchester, KY
(Lumpkin County home, property owner)

Old October 15th, 2007 #7
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
The Dahlonega Nugget
PO Box 36
Dahlonega, GA 30553
or E-mail them to: [email protected].

Their website is: www.thedahloneganugget.com.
Fax: 706-864-4360.
The Dahlonega Nugget has been made aware of the fundraiser. I saw to that personally. I sent them a copy of THIS.

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Old October 15th, 2007 #8
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Thumbs up

I spoke with Mrs. Doles a little over an hour ago. She WILL be on the show tonight as our guest during the second hour. (after the 10:00 PM break)

Please try to help spread the word over on "that other forum"!

Oh yeah...and BE THERE!

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Old October 15th, 2007 #9
Mishko Novosel
Banned

Thanks for all of your hard work brother.....

oh

ya

Break a leg negro......:krofl

Old October 15th, 2007 #10
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishko Novosel View Post
Thanks for all of your hard work brother.....

oh

ya

Break a leg negro......:krofl

LMFWAO!!!!

Could someone who knows how please update the nice new banner? (I don't know how)

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Old October 15th, 2007 #11
Stan Sikorski
Returned

I knew I forgot something. Dammit.
Anyway, music is rolling. Talk in about 55 minutes.

Old October 15th, 2007 #12
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Thumbs up

If anyone would like to donate to the fund while the show is on the air...please mention it on THIS THREAD

We'll be monitoring both threads while the show is on the air, and we'll mention who has, and WHO HAS NOT donated!

On behalf of Mr. Doles...I'd like to say thanks to everyone (again!) who's already sent donations to the fund!

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Old October 15th, 2007 #13
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post
If anyone would like to donate to the fund while the show is on the air...please mention it on THIS THREAD

We'll be monitoring both threads while the show is on the air, and we'll mention who has, and WHO HAS NOT donated!

On behalf of Mr. Doles...I'd like to say thanks to everyone (again!) who's already sent donations to the fund!

-Jim
Mine goes in the mail next Monday morning, Jim. Can't get anything before then.

We all have to hang together or the jews will hang us all seperately.

Old October 15th, 2007 #14
brutus

Where is the link to the show?

Old October 15th, 2007 #15
William Robert
Banned

Default You could hit the Vnn Jukebox or

Hit This

It's also in the Banner at the Top of the forum.

Old October 15th, 2007 #16
Ron Doggett

25.00 in the mail tomorrow sorry it couldn't be more.

Old October 15th, 2007 #17
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Doggett View Post
25.00 in the mail tomorrow sorry it couldn't be more.

THANKS FOR "GRABBING AN OAR" RON!

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Old October 16th, 2007 #18
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Wink

I mentioned Daktari towards the end of the show when Mrs. Stan joined us.

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Old October 16th, 2007 #19
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Wink Daktari

For Mrs. Stan:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=INFmPsTtYH8

Quote:
The opening theme to the Saturday morning anthology series that ran from 1969 to 1971. The show was a companion series to the prime time series, Daktari, and featured two of the stars, Marshall Thompson and Judy, the chimp.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eUDKMqzyUa4

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Thread