Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 16th, 2007 #1
1st Edu

Thumbs up Just want to tell all the staff and everyone affiliated with Free Talk Live on VNN

Just want to tell all the staff and everyone affiliated with Free Talk Live on VNN, GREAT JOB!!!

The recent shows with new music, samples, guests, jokes, etc. are great. I think the VNN broadcasting foundation here & now is full of professionals and taking it to the next level.

The recent No War’s for Israel Conference broadcasting was first rate! VNN is providing media that is in high demand and growing by the second world wide. I could not believe how professional everything was sounding. I don’t want to get into complimenting everyone, but everyone that was involved was awesome! I was listening thinking, these guys are my favorite media and they are down there in the middle of broadcasting important suppressed information to the world now!!! Fuck yes!!

Sounds like VNN is ready for the next level of reaching 10’s and 100’s of millions around the world! Keep it up Men!!!

There is more I wanted to say, but can’t think of it now. I just wanted to let all of you know. Keep doing what you are doing!

Thread