Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 23rd, 2018 #1
White Dragon

Woodpecker Nick Griffin Treasonous, Traitorous, Twat

This thread is to examine the treasonous and traitorous actions of Nick Griffin. Any and all information on this twat greatly appreciative. The man who destroyed both the National Front AND the British National Party. Let this thread be a court of public opinion of his guilt or indeed innocence.

Who is the real Nick Griffin?

Old July 24th, 2018 #2
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Dragon View Post
This thread is to examine the treasonous and traitorous actions of Nick Griffin. Any and all information on this twat greatly appreciative. The man who destroyed both the National Front AND the British National Party. Let this thread be a court of public opinion of his guilt or indeed innocence.

#

Why bother? He is gone never to be taken seriously again.

Old July 25th, 2018 #3
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaomiX View Post
#

Why bother? He is gone never to be taken seriously again.
That’s true enough, but this cunt hovers around the periphery of nationalist political life like a cancer, with his associations in Europe. The man has no shame, he’s buddied up once again with money man Jim Dowson. Griffin has destroyed two premier nationalist political parties, yet naive people still lend an ear to this foghorn leghorn.

Old July 25th, 2018 #4
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

He has many followers on Twitter and Gab.

https://www.facebook.com/BritishUnity/
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Last edited by RickHolland; July 25th, 2018 at 04:37 AM.

Old July 28th, 2018 #5
Tom Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Dragon View Post

From 2010 onward, we have had this strange 'movement' largely confined to the internet, with queers and Geordies running pseudo-intellectual blogs that go round and round and round and round discussing the same problems; arguments with tone deaf leftists on Twitter; meme wars [whatever they are]; articles about Batman and his transgressive whiteness; manic depressives making YouTube videos; race-mixing Americans urging us to sleep with Japanese women, or is it Chinese?; odd podcasts with middle-aged men acting like silly teenage girls; cultural academics imploring us to live on caravan sites; a perspicacious Norwegian televangelising about living in the countryside and worshipping Odin; an oddball from Mexico City who believes in the Holy Ghost and the Four Words; numerous assorted god-botherers - mostly Americans - and real-life demos in the United States consisting of people running around dressed as Superman. That's not to mention songs about Jews and the Holocaust. Which of course is all perfectly normal behaviour.

I'd like to know why this 'movement' is so strange and odd. In the context of Britain (which is really all I care about), the salient questions are as follows:

Why did mainstream Nationalists in Britain run away from electoral politics in 2010, like cats leaping from a hot plate? What happened exactly? Who was behind this decision?

Why is there no serious electoral Nationalism now, even just at local government level?

Who was behind the relentless internal castigation of Griffin and the leadership from about 2008 onward when it became clear there would be a major national breakthrough? The collapse of the BNP can be traced back directly to the 2008 European election victories. Who was working to bring the BNP down from within and why?

Why wasn't Griffin better-prepared for the Question Time programme, and why wasn't there negotiation with the BBC about the general tenor of the questions and the make-up of the panel and the audience? Why did the BNP agree to London as the location? Why not wait until the programme was filmed from a provincial town in a demographically-white part of the country, where a more balanced audience could be justifiable? Who was negotiating with the BBC for the BNP and with whom within the Party were their decisions ratified? Why didn't the BNP consider hiring a private PR consultancy to assist and liaise with the BBC?

What was the story behind the confrontation in Brussels between party activists and the leadership? What exactly had Griffin done wrong in the view of the complainants?

Where is Simon Darby? He was (unofficially) the Party's deputy leader, he had a high profile in the media, and he was a prominent election candidate. Why has he just disappeared?

Why haven't known touts and informants who have provably worked for TV companies in setting-up and ridiculing Nationalists been punished for their betrayal? We are not organising a nice tea party. We should be feared, including by ordinary white people, just as Sinn Fein/IRA were. Why are these people just allowed to walk away without consequences?

Old July 28th, 2018 #6
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Rogers View Post
Why wasn't Griffin better-prepared for the Question Time programme, and why wasn't there negotiation with the BBC about the general tenor of the questions and the make-up of the panel and the audience? Why did the BNP agree to London as the location? Why not wait until the programme was filmed from a provincial town in a demographically-white part of the country, where a more balanced audience could be justifiable? Who was negotiating with the BBC for the BNP and with whom within the Party were their decisions ratified? Why didn't the BNP consider hiring a private PR consultancy to assist and liaise with the BBC?
I was told that Griffin agreed to go on the show in the way that he did (i.e, on their terms) in order to publicly reject his earlier holocaust denials and take a kicking for other alleged 'sins' in the misguided belief that he and the BNP could put the past behind them and make a fresh start as an 'acceptable' political party.

Well we all saw what happened next.

Old July 28th, 2018 #7
Tom Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
I was told that Griffin agreed to go on the show in the way that he did (i.e, on their terms) in order to publicly reject his earlier holocaust denials and take a kicking for other alleged 'sins' in the misguided belief that he and the BNP could put the past behind them and make a fresh start as an 'acceptable' political party.

Well we all saw what happened next.
Who told you this? Can you disclose?

You don't engage the media on their terms, at least not entirely. A five year old knows that. Look at what George Galloway does when he is messed around by the media. He doesn't put up with it and makes a scene.

If what you have been told is correct as to what happened, then something's amiss. Either Griffin's judgement was clouded at the time - perhaps his vanity got in the way - or there's a more sinister explanation.

Old July 28th, 2018 #8
Henry.

Quote:

You don't engage the media on their terms, at least not entirely. A five year old knows that. Look at what George Galloway does when he is messed around by the media. He doesn't put up with it and makes a scene.

If what you have been told is correct as to what happened, then something's amiss. Either Griffin's judgement was clouded at the time - perhaps his vanity got in the way - or there's a more sinister explanation.
Well for one I was told this by a person who was a BBC journalist/producer. He said that the BNP had made it clear they were willing to commit to a mea culpa during interviews that tackled the old issues if they then quickly moved on to questions and issues concerning the mainstream politics of the day. He said all media - print/TV/radio/national and local, had been alerted to the approach and given the choice of whether or not to engage with the BNP.

Question Time was broadcast on the 22 October 2009 and sounded like this...

From six minutes into the video above on into the video below the groveling and nigger fawning Griffin throws his 'pal' David Duke under the bus.

Also, listen closely as the Jew, Jack Straw, traps Griffin on this new BNP policy of apologia @ 1:10 in the video above.

Three weeks later (14 November 2009) Griffin's self-imposed humiliation had bought him interviews like this...

You'll note that's a cold and hostile interview, but there's no longer any mention of the Holocaust or David Duke and the KKK.

Last edited by Henry.; July 28th, 2018 at 08:11 PM.

Old July 29th, 2018 #9
Tom Rogers

Excellent, thanks, I've repped you.

Right, so basically it was an agreed approach. Unfortunately, that does circle back to the same question: was it merely a misjudgement or was the enemy hand at work in some way?

Let's start with the man at the top, as that's what this thread is about.

Personally, I'm inclined not to believe Griffin is/was on the pay roll. Part of the reason for this is that normally it's disadvantageous for the state and enemy to have an agent at the very top, especially as the titular head of a party or group. If you stop and think about it, if you needed to infiltrate the BNP and ruin it, you'd be pretty dumb to have the leader working for you.

I'm not saying leaders are above suspicion and never become agents - clearly occasionally they do - and I'm not ruling out that Griffin could be an agent, but I'm inclined to think he was not.

The disadvantages of a leader-as-agent are:

(i). A leader doesn't have much intelligence to pass on. He's not actually 'running' things in the sense of administration and what not, which is really the function that the enemy needs to infiltrate to have a long-term detrimental effect on things.

(ii). The leader is prominent, so anything he does wrong-deliberately-accidentally-on-purpose will be noticed straight-away. This limits his effectiveness. He can be deposed, forced to resign, or people can just walk away. [c.f. I realise the latter could be the basis of a counter-argument].

(iii). Leaders are normally 'up and out', by which I mean once you become leader, you're only going one way, which is out the door, whereas somebody at a more junior level may embed themselves into the organisation over a much longer period of time and thus be more effective as an agent.

You may say that Griffin was there to steer the ship onto the rocks and was playing a 'long game' in that regard, and I admit that's possible, but I'm sceptical about it. I've read what Tyndall said about him, but Griffin was manifestly trying to make the BNP a success.

I have a more likely scenario in my head, which I will probably come back and add at a later point. But the above will do for now.

Old July 29th, 2018 #10
Zander

Quote:
Excellent, thanks, I've repped you.

Right, so basically it was an agreed approach. Unfortunately, that does circle back to the same question: was it merely a misjudgement or was the enemy hand at work in some way?

Let's start with the man at the top, as that's what this thread is about.

Personally, I'm inclined not to believe Griffin is/was on the pay roll. Part of the reason for this is that normally it's disadvantageous for the state and enemy to have an agent at the very top, especially as the titular head of a party or group. If you stop and think about it, if you needed to infiltrate the BNP and ruin it, you'd be pretty dumb to have the leader working for you.

I'm not saying leaders are above suspicion and never become agents - clearly occasionally they do - and I'm not ruling out that Griffin could be an agent, but I'm inclined to think he was not.

The disadvantages of a leader-as-agent are:

(i). A leader doesn't have much intelligence to pass on. He's not actually 'running' things in the sense of administration and what not, which is really the function that the enemy needs to infiltrate to have a long-term detrimental effect on things.

(ii). The leader is prominent, so anything he does wrong-deliberately-accidentally-on-purpose will be noticed straight-away. This limits his effectiveness. He can be deposed, forced to resign, or people can just walk away. [c.f. I realise the latter could be the basis of a counter-argument].

(iii). Leaders are normally 'up and out', by which I mean once you become leader, you're only going one way, which is out the door, whereas somebody at a more junior level may embed themselves into the organisation over a much longer period of time and thus be more effective as an agent.

You may say that Griffin was there to steer the ship onto the rocks and was playing a 'long game' in that regard, and I admit that's possible, but I'm sceptical about it. I've read what Tyndall said about him, but Griffin was manifestly trying to make the BNP a success.

I have a more likely scenario in my head, which I will probably come back and add at a later point. But the above will do for now.

"Dumb" to have the leader working for you? Nonsense. In a "Party" like the BNP, as it was back then, it made perfect sense. The A/C ran everything and knew all the main activists in the party. The BNP wasn't a huge network of dedicated men and women, there was a small number of people working there arses off and lots of supporters willing to part with their hard earned coin. Wasn't hard to push policy where the folks at the top wanted it to go. IMO.

Old July 29th, 2018 #11
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post

He has many followers on Twitter and Gab.

https://www.facebook.com/BritishUnity/
I have NEVER understood WHAT people saw in him in the first place; he looks like a particularly greasy dodgy car dealer, with that fake smile and slimey "charm"!
And yet even JT was taken in!

Old July 29th, 2018 #12
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan T N Ford View Post
I have NEVER understood WHAT people saw in him in the first place; he looks like a particularly greasy dodgy car dealer, with that fake smile and slimey "charm"!
And yet even JT was taken in!
Nick Griffin isn't an alpha male he is too soft, polite and weak he isn't very different from conservatives like David Cameron probably Griffin is even more mediocre than Cameron, Nick Griffin is a losing horse, he is counter-revolutionary.

This is supposed to be his best intervention and the peak of his career.

Now compare him with a guy that is ideologically less extreme than Griffin but compensates it with an alpha male character, a strong voice and presence, and it makes the other candidates look like soy boys near him and like Galloway can counter-attack without sounding like a wuss.

Farage and Galloways have some fight in them they are revolutionary because they can effectivelly throw blows and hurt the system.

This is supposed to be Farage best intervention and the peak of his career. Look to the reaction of his political enemies and how they screech.
Now compare it to their reaction or lack of it in the video above. Just the terms racist/xenophobic defeats Griffin.

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Last edited by RickHolland; July 29th, 2018 at 02:03 PM.

Old July 29th, 2018 #13
NaomiX
Banned

Owens loves Griffin. What more is there to say?

Old July 29th, 2018 #14
Tom Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zander View Post
"Dumb" to have the leader working for you? Nonsense. In a "Party" like the BNP, as it was back then, it made perfect sense. The A/C ran everything and knew all the main activists in the party. The BNP wasn't a huge network of dedicated men and women, there was a small number of people working there arses off and lots of supporters willing to part with their hard earned coin. Wasn't hard to push policy where the folks at the top wanted it to go. IMO.
Yes, you could be right. To be honest, all of this stuff is so bizarre, I can't make head or tail of it.

Old July 29th, 2018 #15
Henry.

Who remembers this ambush? It took place immediately after Griffin had taken part in his own murder on Question Time?

Old July 29th, 2018 #16
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

There's always the possibility Griffin was recruited at Cambridge by MI5, and I have sometimes considered this, but then Griffin did take over the BNP when it was going nowhere and transformed it into an electable party.

Griffin is clearly a flawed character where the lure of money is concerned. As soon as the BNP started to take off, he put close family members on the BNP payroll. 'Pin money' he called it as he gave his mother a job as secretary answering enquiries from the public. I know from my own experience working for Griffin producing leaflets, he offered me money, £30 a leaflet, and I said no despite being unemployed, because I was involved because I believe in the cause and not to earn money out of it. I then said, when my laser toner runs dry, you could buy me another one. Deal! Griffin said. He then rather contemptuously said they (members donations) will pay for it. That left a bit of a red flag in my mind and a few years down the line it became clear Griffin was in it for the money first, and the cause second.

Last edited by Gerry Fable; July 30th, 2018 at 04:36 AM.

Old July 30th, 2018 #17
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaomiX View Post
Owens loves Griffin. What more is there to say?
Strange bedfellows. We're still waiting for a plausible explanation as to how Owens was able to pass under police radar as Griffin's bodyguard/driver without legal documentation, i.e., no driving licence or insurance.

Old July 30th, 2018 #18
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Paul Golding speaks of the impending crisis.

https://establishmentwatch.wordpress...ending-crisis/

Golding's take on the dodgy dealings of the BNP leadership. While completely exonerating himself of any blame.

Old July 30th, 2018 #19
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
Paul Golding speaks of the impending crisis.

https://establishmentwatch.wordpress...ending-crisis/

Golding's take on the dodgy dealings of the BNP leadership. While completely exonerating himself of any blame.
Our old friend 'Fly On The Wall' comments and accuses Golding of "stuffing £4000 of snow up your hooter per month"....Ah, the good ole' days! lol

Quote:
Golding, you were part of the BNP problem – stuffing £4000 of snow up your hooter per month begs the question how you were able to fund your habit."It must be a terrifyingly stressful life he is leading at the moment. My heart does actually go out to him. Although the buck stops with Nick as leader, the real blame for the mess we are in lies with the treasurers Simon Darby and David Hannam" – never heard so much cringeing bollocks for a long time. Gri££in is sole leader of the BNP and Hannam his puppet waiting to jump to the hight gri££in tells him to. Beyond question 5IMon Darby is Gri££in's MI5 handler advising and guiding Gri££in in the destruction of the BNP, Gri££in has `free will' yet chose to do the State's bidding. "Nick Griffin, it must be said, is doing what he must to save himself and his family." – Golding, you fucking two-tongued twat, you're trying to condemn and defend Gri££in at the same time. "To my eternal shame and regret, I only wish I had understood what was happening sooner and been in a position to raise the alarm." – you lying bastard, you knew all along the destruction Gri££in was doing to the BNP, but kept you mouth firmly shut while Gri££in was regularly giving you thirty pieces of silver.Golding, if you think your surrepticious attempt at whitewashing your dear Fuhrer Griffin is fooling us nationalists then you've snorted one line too many.

Fly On The wall.

Old August 1st, 2018 #20
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
There's always the possibility Griffin was recruited at Cambridge by MI5, and I have sometimes considered this, but then Griffin did take over the BNP when it was going nowhere and transformed it into an electable party.

Griffin is clearly a flawed character where the lure of money is concerned. As soon as the BNP started to take off, he put close family members on the BNP payroll. 'Pin money' he called it as he gave his mother a job as secretary answering enquiries from the public. I know from my own experience working for Griffin producing leaflets, he offered me money, £30 a leaflet, and I said no despite being unemployed, because I was involved because I believe in the cause and not to earn money out of it. I then said, when my laser toner runs dry, you could buy me another one. Deal! Griffin said. He then rather contemptuously said they (members donations) will pay for it. That left a bit of a red flag in my mind and a few years down the line it became clear Griffin was in it for the money first, and the cause second.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIAXG_QcQNU

I disagree!
Gri££in destroyed the BNP, and who said it was "going nowhere" prior to his coup?
IF the Gri££inite BNP was ever "electable", it was only as a SLIGHTLY MORE "right wing" alternative to the multicult UKIP, so, NOTHING in that proposition for pro-Whites!

Tags
cunt, nick griffin, scumbag, twat

Thread