VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 18th, 2010 #61
balancedben
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
look at this creature's primitive features. he is NOT a human being.

Old August 18th, 2010 #62
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

Default Animal cruelty database - hundreds and hundreds of niggers

http://www.pet-abuse.com/pages/cruelty_database.php

You'll get an especially nigger-centric listing by selecting 'burning' as an abuse category. Niggers just love to set living beings on fire.
who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict."
- H.G. Wells (November 11, 1933)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old August 18th, 2010 #63
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

Default Puppy baked in oven

http://www.wmbfnews.com/global/story.asp?s=11150279
Quote:
Man sentenced for baking dog to death

Posted: Sep 17, 2009 2:25 PM EDT
Updated: Jan 28, 2010 8:47 AM EST

Teofilo Falaniko

DILLON, SC (WMBF) - A man accused of baking a dog to death in Dillon County was sentenced to 11 years behind bars on Wednesday.

Teofilo Falaniko, 20, was arrested in October 2008 and charged with animal cruelty and burglary after breaking into a home in Dillon County, putting the homeowner's dog in the oven and baking it. Police allege Falaniko and another man propped a chair in front of the oven door to prevent the dog from escaping, and turned the oven on.

The homeowner, Bonnie Bowens, was attending a local church service at the time of the crime. When Bowens returned home, she found her house had been ransacked, and her dog inside the oven.

"At first I called her, and Penny didn't come," Bowens said at the time. "I didn't see Penny and that's when I saw the light on in the stove."

Investigators with in Dillon County were able to make the arrest after Falaniko bragged about the crime to others.

On Wednesday, Falaniko pleaded guilty to second degree burglary and animal cruelty charges in Darlington County Circuit Court.

who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict."
- H.G. Wells (November 11, 1933)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old October 21st, 2010 #64
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
A Columbus man arguing with his child’s mother Sunday grabbed her children’s puppy by the hind legs and slammed the dog against the pavement three times, killing the pet, police said.

Devon Bell, who had just marked his 22nd birthday Friday, faces charges of aggravated cruelty to animals, terroristic threats, obstructing police and disorderly conduct, according to jail records.

Police were summoned about 6 p.m. Sunday to a home on Winifred Lane, where Jimea Williams told them she had an argument with Bell, her child’s father. During this dispute, Bell grabbed the dog and bashed it against the pavement, she said. “The puppy suffered severe injuries to his neck, spine and ribs,” police reported.
Read more: http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/2010/...#ixzz12x6aycar

Old January 28th, 2011 #65
Alex Linder
Administrator

nigger pig-fucker, pig-infecter
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=122810

Old February 8th, 2011 #66
Mike Whitehead

Default Niggers are barbarians

I'm utterly horrified by this thread and outraged by what I've learned here. Negros were originally maneaters, and in some countries (like Fiji), still are! So to expect them to behave in a civilized manner to animals is really asking too much. No nigger should ever be allowed near any animal.

Old March 2nd, 2011 #68
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_c...was_bored.html

Cat torture case in court: Angelo Monderoy accused of torching tabby because he was bored
BY Oren Yaniv
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Tuesday, March 1st 2011, 3:49 PM

Angelo Monderoy, 20, left Tommy Two Times's fur and flesh so charred from four-degree burns that "it could barely move," Brooklyn prosecutor Josh Charlton told a rapt jury.

An accused Brooklyn tabby torturer went on trial Tuesday for torching an innocent cat out of boredom.

Angelo Monderoy, 20, left Tommy Two Times's fur and flesh so charred from four-degree burns that "it could barely move," Brooklyn prosecutor Josh Charlton told a rapt jury.

Monderoy and his pal Matthew Cooper, 19, allegedly took the defenseless feline to an empty second-floor flat inside a Crown Heights tenement.

"They stepped on it, they threw liquid on it and they lit it on fire," Charlton said.

Tommy's owner, building super Charles Evans, found the mortally wounded feline a day later after it managed to wobble out of the flat. It was rushed to an animal hospital but had to be euthanized.

Tommy "was warm and friendly," and became part of the super's "family" of felines. "He was his buddy," the prosecutor said.

A DNA sample of ashen flesh taken from the apartment's floor was a match to Tommy's blood.

Monderoy's backpack, containing lighter fluid, was found on the building's roof, and he admitted his involvement to investigators, Charlton said.

He faces up to 25 years if convicted for arson, burglary and animal cruelty.

The defense argued that Cooper, who pleaded guilty to arson and accepted a seven-year prison sentence in December, was solely responsible for the crime. Cooper is expected to take the stand later this week.

"In essence, there's no forensic evidence linking my client to this case," defense attorney Ricardo Rodriguez told the jury.

The prosecution said they will play damning recordings of phone conversations Monderoy made from jail.

In one, a female friend asks why he did it.

"I don't know," Charlton quoted Monderoy as answering. "We were bored."

Old March 4th, 2011 #69
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_c..._umbrella.html

Lordtyshon Garrett accused of beating cat to death with umbrella
BY Oren Yaniv
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Friday, March 4th 2011, 4:00 AM

Lordtyshon Garrett

A heartless punk accused of beating a cat to death with an umbrella went on trial Thursday - the second kitty-killing case to open in Brooklyn court this week.

Prosecutors say Lordtyshon Garrett, 31, senselessly struck his mother-in-law's 6-year-old cat, Madea, causing its lungs to collapse. He is charged with aggravated animal cruelty.

"The cat was severely beaten and was slowly suffering for more than a day," prosecutor Ayanna Blake said. "This case is about the sadistic and brutal acts of this defendant."

DNA later linked Garrett's broken umbrella to the feline.

Defense attorney Susan Morris noted that many other people interacted with Madea in that Bushwick apartment and that it was the family's decision to put the cat to sleep.

A veterinarian testified that she recommended additional care when she treated the badly beaten tabby in October 2009, but its owner opted for euthanasia due to "financial constraints."

Garrett, who showed up in court wearing a fur hat, faces up to four years in jail.

In a separate Brooklyn trial, prosecutors wrapped up their case against Angelo Monderoy, 20, who allegedly set a cat on fire in October 2008.

"The cat was in excruciating pain," a vet testified, after jurors saw photos of the torched tabby.

Monderoy, who is also charged with arson and burglary, faces 25 years in prison.

Old March 9th, 2011 #70
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_c...re_trials.html

Two Brooklyn boons found guilty in separate cat torture trials
BY Oren Yaniv
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 7:09 PM

Angelo Monderoy (l.) and Lordtyshon Garrett were found guilty of torturing cats Tuesday in separate trials.

Two Brooklyn tabby torturers were convicted in separate kitty-killing trials Tuesday.

The guilty verdicts against Angelo Monderoy, 20, and Lordtyshon Garrett, 31, came down minutes apart in Brooklyn Supreme Court.

Monderoy was convicted of setting fire to his super's cat, Tommy Two Times, out of boredom in Oct. 2008. He was cleared of second-degree arson but convicted of animal cruelty and burglary, which can put him behind bars for up to 15 years when he's sentenced next month.

The Trinidadian immigrant also faces deportation procedures.

"I believe the verdict is repugnant," his lawyer Ricardo Rodriguez said in court, arguing that the Crown Heights apartment where the cat was torched was vacant, making the burglary charge senseless.

Garrett was convicted of brutally beating Madea, his mother-in-law's kitty, until its lungs collapsed. He faces four years in prison for aggravated cruelty to animals.

His lawyer told the jury that nobody witnessed the Oct. 2009 attack and any number of people could have hurt the kitty.

But prosecutors argued there was enough evidence pointing to Garrertt.

After flogging the feline with an umbrella, the cat owner's son testified, Garrett told him, "I got her good."

Old March 11th, 2011 #71
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_c...pect_arre.html

Pet hamster beaten, killed by 19-year-old Brooklyn woman Monique Smith; suspect arrested
BY Lisa L. Colangelo, Edgar Sandoval and Lukas I. Alpert
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Originally Published:Wednesday, March 9th 2011, 1:13 PM
Updated: Thursday, March 10th 2011, 10:32 AM

A bizarre fambly feud left two hamsters dead and a teen behind bars after a Brooklyn clash that would make Jerry Springer cringe.

Monique Smith, 19, came to her Bushwick apartment in June to find her pet hamster, Princess Stephania, dead. She immediately blamed her older brother, Aaron, accusing him of killing the cuddly creature by kicking an exercise ball in which the pet was playing.

Authorities said the angry sister retaliated by slamming her 25-year-old brother's hamster, Sweetie, to the ground.

Then she "attempted to pull the hamster's whiskers out and then crushed the hamster with her hand" in front of three of her younger siblings, according to court papers.

Finally, she tossed the bloodied 4-ounce pet into the street outside the family home, authorities said. That prompted one of her horrified younger siblings to contact the ASPCA's Humane Law Enforcement Unit.

"I did not like the hamsters, but I didn't want them to get killed," said Theresa Smith, 47, mother of the warring siblings.

Monique Smith was ordered held in lieu of $1,000 bail on Wednesday night on one count of felony animal cruelty, one count of misdemeanor animal cruelty and three counts of endangering the welfare of a child. A necropsy showed the animal suffered blunt force trauma and liver damage.

Relatives couldn't agree Wednesday if the first hamster homicide was intentional.

"Oh, he knew the hamster was there," Theresa Smith said of her son Aaron. "The ball was moving."

"He just kicked the ball," said Aaron's brother Sharone Murph. "He didn't know there was a hamster in the ball."

Officials said they weren't aware of the first hamster death. No one has been charged.

Monique Smith could face up to two years in prison and a $5,000 fine if convicted. She wasn't arrested until Tuesday night because she dodged authorities for months, a law enforcement source said.

The suspect's mother said her daughter "kept putting off going to court because she was pregnant." She has since had a baby girl.

"Pets are precious to people and unfortunately sometimes when people want to lash out, they direct their anger to a treasured pet," said ASPCA Assistant Director Joseph Pentangelo.

The accused pet killer's brother said he was surprised at the seriousness of the charges. "I was thinking, 'Damn, there was an arrest warrant and everything, over a hamster,'" Murph said. "It's still a life, though."

Old March 12th, 2011 #72
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_c...eetie_in_.html

Hamster killer suspect Monique Smith walks free as DA drops charges over 'inconsistent statements'
BY Irving Dejohn AND Corky Siemaszko
DAILY NEWS WRITERS

Originally Published:Friday, March 11th 2011, 1:24 PM
Updated: Friday, March 11th 2011, 4:52 PM

The Brooklyn teenigger accused of killing her brother's hamster was sprung from jail Friday - and not a moment too soon.

Two days on Rikers Island made 19-year-old Monique Smith mad enough to commit hamster-cide.

"If I saw a hamster in this filthy place, I'd kill it," the furious teenager told The Daily News in a rambling jailhouse interview before she was released.

"I didn't kill that hamster, but I'd kill one right now because that's what I'm in here for - a b------t rodent."

Smith insisted her 25-year-old brother Aaron was trying to frame her murdering her younger brother's hamster, Sweetie.

"When I get out...when he sees me - its gonna be like he saw a ghost," she said.

When Smith was arrested Tuesday, she was charged with one count of felony animal cruelty, one count of misdemeanor animal cruelty - and three counts of endangering the welfare of a child for plucking it's whiskers out in front her younger siblings.

The Brooklyn District Attorney dropped charges that could have sent Smith to prison for up to two years because "there were inconsistent statements from the various witnesses," a spokesman said.

Smith's troubles began in June when she returned to her Bushwick home to find her pet hamster, Princess Stephania, dead. She accused her brother Aaron of kicking the hamster while it played inside a plastic ball.

Police said it was then that Smith grabbed Sweetie and slammed it to the ground. She then "attempted to pull the hamster's whiskers out and then crushed the hamster with her hand" in front of three of her younger siblings, court records show.

Finally, Smith tossed the smushed 4-ounce pet into the street, authorities said. That prompted her younger brother to contact the ASPCA's Humane Law Enforcement Unit.

A necropsy later showed Sweetie suffered blunt force trauma and liver damage.

Smith denied killing any rodent.

"This is a family feud that has gone rotten - my brother is out to get me," she insisted.

Lowering her voice in the crowded visiting area, Smith said she felt ridiculous even talking about the case.

"Everyone is laughing at us," she said. "Even the police are calling me the hamster killer."

Smith said it boggled her mind that she was jailed over a dead hamster - and that she couldn't wait to get back home to her bastard infant daughter.

"It wasn't a body, it was a f-cking rat," she said. "They think a hamster is more important than an infant."

Smith said she was going crazy in prison.

"I've never been in here before except to visit," that tattooed teen said. "I'm not used to being told what to do - when to eat. I hear keys 24/7. It's crazy."

Old March 26th, 2011 #73
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Negro Abuses Mare Twice

Caption:This file photo provided by Horry County Dentition Center shows Rodell Vereen, who was arrested Monday July 27, 2009, and charged with buggery. Vereen, who pleaded guilty twice to having sex with a horse , has been released from prison after serving 16 months. The Sun News of Myrtle Beach reported Monday, March 21, 2011 that Vereen now must serve two years of probation and register as a sex offender.

http://www.brownsvilleherald.com/art...er-myrtle.html

Horse molester released from prison
March 21, 2011 5:40 PM
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

MYRTLE BEACH, S.C — A South Carolina man who twice pleaded guilty to having sex with a horse has been released from prison after 16 months and ordered to stay away from the stable where the animal lives.

Probation officials said Monday that Rodell Vereen, 51, was let out of prison March 1.

Vereen must complete two years of probation or he will have to finish the five-year sentence he received in November 2009 after pleading guilty to buggery and trespassing. The Sun-News of Myrtle Beach first reported Vereen's release.

Vereen was arrested after the owner of the horse staked out her stable and caught Vereen sneaking inside. She held him at gunpoint until police arrived.

The owner said she spent several nights in the barn after catching Vereen having sex with the animal on surveillance tapes. She feared he had returned because her horse was acting strange and getting infections again. She also noticed dirt and hay piled up near the horse's stall in Longs, about 20 miles northeast of Myrtle Beach.

Vereen was caught having sex with the same horse in late 2007 and was on probation from that incident when he was arrested a second time, authorities said.

The owner of the horse didn't immediately return a message from The Associated Press on Monday, but her husband said she knew Vereen was out of prison and she was scared he would come back to their stables.

A phone number for Vereen couldn't be found. Before he pleaded guilty, he told Myrtle Beach television station WMBF-TV he was sorry if he hurt the horse or anyone else. He said he wasn't taking his medicine for schizophrenia when he went to the stables and promised to keep taking his medicine when he got out of prison.

Vereen also must continue to register as a sex offender.

Old May 4th, 2012 #74
John sholtes
Banned

Default Nigger saws off cats paw

How can you saw a paw off an animal? If nothing else, gat so put the poor . Other cats were found in the home. All with tons of medical problems.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/m...Campaign=email

Old May 10th, 2012 #75
James Earl Ray

Niggers are truely animalistic creatures who's instinct is to destroy rather than preserve.Sick creatures they are.

Old May 24th, 2012 #76
John sholtes
Banned

Default St. Louis-torture case of dogs. Worst this worker's seen in 20 yrs... A nigger

St. Louis-torture case of dogs. Worst this worker's seen in 20 yrs... A nigger
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...#ixzz1vnd6vY62

Old June 9th, 2012 #77
John sholtes
Banned

Default Nigger rapes pit bulls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoHYF...ayer_embedded#!

Old June 13th, 2012 #78
John sholtes
Banned

Default Filthy shebeast sets puppy on fire

A woman in Prichard is facing animal cruelty charges for allegedly setting puppy on fire. It happened on Saturday on Azan Street.

Andrew Stubbs at the Prichard Animal Shelter says his phone rang just before closing up the facility. On the other end, he says was a caller reporting a dog had been set on fire.

"My first reaction, I thought it was a prank call," said Stubbs.

Stubbs says when he pulled down the street, the smell was so overwhelming he knew it wasn’t a prank call. Then he walked around the back of the house and made the shocking discovery.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/loca...ed-in-prichard

Old June 26th, 2012 #79
John sholtes
Banned

Default Another Zombie Nigger: This One Eats Family Dog

Another Zombie Nigger: This One Eats Family Dog
Sgt Swanton said that Daniel then 'took a bite out of the dog, ripping pieces of flesh away and eating them.'

Police showed up to find Daniel sitting on the front porch with the dog's carcass on his lap. Drug: K-2, also known as 'spice,' is a mixture of herbs and spices that is usually sprayed with a compound similar to THC. Sgt Swanton said: 'There was blood and fur around his mouth, blood and fur on his clothing.'

He added that Daniel was in some kind of a catatonic state and did not respond to the officers at first, but when he snapped out of it, he asked the officers to Tase him or fight him to snap him out of the 'bad trip.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1ywgyvOZ9

Old July 6th, 2012 #80
John sholtes
Banned

Default Nigga Stabs His Two Dogs To Deff Wiff A Barbeque Fork

BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) -
A man accused of stabbing his two dogs with a barbecue fork, killing one of them and forcing authorities to put down the other, now faces animal cruelty charges.

The East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff's Office arrested Donnie Davis, 23, on two counts of aggravated animal cruelty.

Court records show Davis admitted he stabbed the dogs because he said he could no longer take care of them.

Davis told deputies he called Animal Control to pick up the dogs, but Animal Control said it received no such call.

Bond was set at $20,000.

http://www.wafb.com/story/18959231/p...-barbecue-fork

Thread