Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > The Personal Solution: Living White > Working
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 23rd, 2011 #1
Craig Cobb
Banned

Woodpecker White Nationalism - Clear $1,000 A Week & Up By Coming To Williston Or Dickinson ND Right Now - JobsND.com

Any white man interested in hearing about opportunities in the Bakken fields in North Dakota, getting the general lay of the land re jobs and housing, feel free to contact Craig Cobb here (I have Craig's permission to post, he's happy to talk to people):

Craig Cobb
245 Main
Leith, ND 58529
USA

701-880-0285
[email protected]

I know what I am talking about, but cannot be much more specific because of stalkers.

If you are young, your chances are even better. Acquire a junk trailer, camper, teardrop trailer, van or station wagon to sleep in. There is a free public shower in Williston, I think on 11th Ave. or thereabouts. I haven't been there, but I know it is run by that city.

My hope in starting and titling this thread (I do have a clue how keyword searches work) is that some young WN men will take this action based on either a hunch or my own rep. What I am telling you is so true that it is a bit unbelievable in this national Neo Weimar economic climate.

Register here and view:
http://www.jobsnd.com/

Forget about sending resumes. Show up in person ready to work. Have your steel toe boots. Once you get here convince at least one of your most serious, dedicated WN friends to immediately join you. Do it.

I heartily personally implore you to do this. Thx.

Pls post this on Stormfront.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 30th, 2013 at 09:14 AM.

Old July 24th, 2011 #2
Fred O'Malley
Banned

No need to register, here is the construction page:
http://www.ndworkforceconnection.com...=1,2,3,4,5&VR=

Old July 24th, 2011 #3
H.T.R.
Lover of Plumpynut

Corn Cobb's not kidding boys. I drove out to Williston in May with a friend to check out the hype. Believe the hype. My friend stayed and got on as a roustabout first day in town. Starting wage: 18.50 with plenty of overtime. I came home to shore up some family matters, but I'm planning on returning sometime in August.

Housing is quite a concern. My friend got into employee housing, but like the Cobb said, if you have an old travel trailer lying around, that would do nicely.

http://www.ndworkforceconnection.com is the site. This and http://www.theshopperinc.net/index.html are good places to start. Best way to search the workforceconnection is to click on find a job/select by map/a county/and then click on either Williams, McKenzie, or Mountrail counties. Then click the blue search button without typing in any keywords and you will see literally hundreds upon hundreds of jobs.

Other cities and towns to look into would include Stanley, Tioga, and Watford City. Hotels and motels are booked-up for the forseeable future. We brought tents and camping gear. There's a CCC campground on the Little Missouri River about 15 miles south of Watford City. There's also a campground at Sather Lake which is closer to Williston, and Lewis and Clark State Park about 19 miles east of Williston. Remember, Googley Earth is your friend!

Really, I have never seen anything like I did when we rolled through Williston. It was almost as if work trucks and semis outnumbered regular passenger vehicles. Every other car/truck had out of state plates.

Good luck to all who give it a try! As the Cobb mentioned, this is your best chance in this Weimar mess we're in right now!

Alex or Varg, would you consider sticky-ing this thread as an information resource/database of sorts?

Old July 25th, 2011 #4
Craig Cobb
Banned

Quote:
Really, I have never seen anything like I did when we rolled through Williston. It was almost as if work trucks and semis outnumbered regular passenger vehicles. Every other car/truck had out of state plates.
H.T.R., the ratio is said to be 5 trucks for every car. Buy a junk trailer off your local craigslist. You can pitch a tent next to the county seat bldg. in Stanley for $5.00 a day, and there is a shower across the street. I was, early on, considering getting an arctic canvas tent and stove to reside there year round.

Anyway, 48,000 wells are said to be drilled here in the next 15 years. There are approx. 250 so far. Each yields 200-500 barrels per day, average--some more. Landowners get 16%. One guy was called a real life Jed Clampett. I think he is getting 20 to 36 million per year. The oil is perhaps similar to Libya's, very pure. They say you could put the best of it directly into your car.

It is a good idea that Alex or Varg sticky this--for evident survival reasons for our men and families. I have worked oil in the Arctic 4 decades ago and seen rigs flown in at 40 below on C-130's and Kenworth sows, 1.5 times as big as normal Kenworths, drive on the frozen ice river on 4 ft thick ice. This dwarfs all that by many scales.

I've also asked Tom to mention it on his radio show. I sure hope he has and if he hasn't, that he does. It is truly vitally important and urgent to our men.

Please take action now. Now.
http://www.bismarcktribune.com/speci...cc4c03286.html

http://www.vnnforum.com/blog.php?b=462

Old July 25th, 2011 #5
Mr. Bowmont

So... what is this thread about? Some kind of construction job? Creating some kind of White town?

Old July 25th, 2011 #6
Craig Cobb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bowmont View Post
So... what is this thread about? Some kind of construction job? Creating some kind of White town?
As the kike Zevon howled: Lawyers, Guns and Money. To further the cause, Cupcake.

Old August 10th, 2011 #7
Erich Bailey

Default My trip to Williston

I made the trip out to Williston and it has been one of my better moves.
I thought I would chime in on how I made it happen.
My brother went up before me and found a job as a roustabout for a company that had employee housing. He called around for about a week asking companies if they offered employee housing. He made a list of the places that said yes then he jumped on the Am Track and took the ride out there.
He stayed with the church we used to belong to (Mormons) and they put him up for about a week and gave him a van to drive around town looking for jobs.
Within one week he was hired and had a place to live. Then I made the trip out by car and was hired at the same company the day I walked in making 18.50 an hour. Williston is a nice town and as long as you can nail down a place to live jobs are everywhere. The hours can be very long sometimes so I liked to use 5 hour energy drinks. After one of these you feel focused and ready for the day and without sugar there is no slump later after the sugar wears off. If you are going to make your move you should do it now while it is summer time because winter is hell there due to almost no trees and high winds. So you have a while, you could tent it up outside until you can get into a real house or mobile home with a company that offers that. That jobsnd.com site is really good and there is a staffing agency called sos staffing. Buy the best gear you can for the job you are hired on for you will thank yourself later when you are standing out in the sun with a camelbak water holder and the other guys are dieing of thirst. Or Muck boots which keep your feet dry instead of just wearing normal work boots and your feet are soaked to the bone and your skin is rubbing off. The wind blows like hell so buy some dust goggles. If anyone has anything they want to ask me feel free to write.This is one of the only places a man can still earn a damn good living for the work he does.

Tags
craig cobb, dickinson, jobsnd, jobsnd.com, white nationalism, williston

Thread