VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 18th, 2018 #41
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking boo hoo, no one wants to talk to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
No, you wrote me a pm asking about my bees. I live in NoDak and everyone on forum basically knows that, esp. someone who wrote me asking about it.

Forgot about that, was a long while back. I know you live in North Dakota, but not much else about you.

Quote:
Whether u go tarbaby or not, I'll ignore it. Good luck in life.
Why would you think that?

Good luck with your bees Emily Henderson.

Old October 18th, 2018 #42
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Forgot about that, was a long while back. I know you live in North Dakota, but not much else about you.

Why would you think that?

Good luck with your bees Emily Henderson.
TY kindly, that was very White of u.

Reminds me of something, since ND is an agro State: there is also this focus on 'adoption' here, some Lutheran orgs who promote the hell out of it, and not only of non White children but also I've noticed an influx of Nigs holding White kiddos in adoption ads. Promoting Nig on White adoption in local televised ads is IMO very, very weird indeed. About as unnatural as it gets, wish they had it on the computie to upload but I'm sure it's on the way.

Old October 18th, 2018 #43
Stewart Meadows

Here's what I wrote about Anglin in my replies to Gladiatrix in another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
I had the same experience months back. I had just gotten to another bar of rep and then..zip. I thought it was maybe due to my critique of MGTOW queers or (((Andrew Anglin))). It was especially confusing as I gotten as much rep on here in a couple of months as it took me to get same over course of years on Stormfront.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post

Seriously though, I don't think that Anglin is a jew or a jew-lackey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
A "white nationalist" who bashes Hu-white women and sport bangs orientals?
Quote:
Andrew Anglin is a mixed bag. He has done a fantastic job of getting the truth about the jews out to a huge amount of people, but his extreme misogyny is distasteful, and his excessive, over-the-top trolling is becoming a liability, in my opinion.
And here's the latest example of the kind of real-world activism that Andrew Anglin / The Daily Stormer conducts, or at least inspires:

Quote:
Fliers on 4 college campuses blame Jews for Kavanaugh assault allegations

(JTA) — Fliers blaming Jews for the sexual assault allegations against newly sworn-in Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh were posted on two University of California campuses, Berkeley and Davis, as well as at Vassar and Marist colleges, both located in the same city in New York state.

“Every time some Anti-White, Anti-American, Anti-freedom event takes place, you look at it, and it’s Jews behind it,” the fliers discovered Monday read.

The flier shows an image of Kavanaugh surrounded by caricatures of Jewish members of the U.S. Senate with Stars of David drawn on their foreheads, as well as the Jewish billionaire George Soros, who has been accused of funding opposition to Kavanaugh. One of Kavanaugh’s accusers, Christine Blasey Ford, and the attorney for two others, Michael Avenatti, also are depicted with the words “Good Goy” written on their foreheads.

The fliers say they are “Brought to you by your local Stormer book club.”

According to the ADL, the Daily Stormer Book Club chapters, or SBCs, are “small crews of young white men who follow and support Andrew Anglin and his neo-Nazi website, the Daily Stormer.”
https://www.jta.org/2018/10/09/news-...lt-allegations

Quote:
3 colleges in one NY town ban person suspected of hanging anti-Semitic fliers about Kavanaugh allegations

NEW YORK (JTA) — Three colleges in an upstate New York town have banned the individual who is suspected of hanging fliers that blame Jews for sexual assault allegations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh on their campuses.

On Sunday and Monday, fliers with anti-Semitic messages appeared on the campuses of Vassar, Marist and Dutchess Community colleges in Poughkeepsie. A male was discovered putting up the fliers on Marist on Monday and identified by the police, according to a Vassar statement.

The individual was not arrested because “the wording of the fliers did not rise to level of hate crime,” Town of Poughkeepsie Police Capt. Kevin Farber told JTA.
(...)
“Every time some Anti-White, Anti-American, Anti-freedom event takes place, you look at it, and it’s Jews behind it,” the fliers read.

They show an image of Kavanaugh surrounded by caricatures of Jewish members of the U.S. Senate with Stars of David drawn on their foreheads, as well as the Jewish billionaire George Soros, who has been accused of funding opposition to Kavanaugh.
https://www.jta.org/2018/10/12/top-h...gh-allegations

This is the poster that jews are oy vey-ing about:

This is great activism because most normal Americans are thoroughly disgusted with the over-the-top smear campaign against judge Kavanaugh, so it's important that decent jew-wise citizens explain to the public that anti-American, anti-white jews are behind it.

Quote:
I grew up in Oak Cliff. Heard gunshots at night. As a child.

When my dad died, I worked three jobs. Moved to Austin and worked in law, almost got kidnapped in 2014 on the way to work.

I am an open White Nationalist and don't know of any tricks u can teach me that I didn't already learn--but ty kindly.
Quote:
Sorry about your father, mine was a good man who always did the right thing by me but left me with a large, selfish and spoiled family filled with needy women that couldn't give the chinese sideways fuck about me when he died. I fondly remember christmas ten years ago when I returned to NY from my then girlie girl in Baltimore and found that my mother and attorney sister had looted my property and bank accounts that I had entrusted them with whilst I was away. They even sold my fucking home, and crammed mine and my dead wife's Stickley furniture and personal belongings into storage. Which is where I actually lived (in a storage unit) for a short while that winter. I remember my mother's answer when I asked her why they did it ...'your sisters wanted it and they wouldn't let me be about it ...'

Another fine example of female 'problem solving' and integrity.

I have been shot, stabbed and held at gunpoint numerous times in my life. I was pushed through a plate glass window during a fight with an enforcer over a friend's loan and down three stories breaking a few bonz in early 2017 (no, I cant fly and neither could he) more recently I was in a friend's place during a 'home invasion' by a group of spiggers and was cinched up with plastic wire ties on the floor of his living room while they ransacked his house threatening to kill us so we couldn't identify them to the cops. Want to know what one thought goes through your mind while you're laying face down on the carpet in that situation ...just get it over with quick bitch.
Good grief... I'm very sorry that all these bad things have happened to you, Emily and T. Garrett. And no, I don't really have an insightful comment for this occasion, I just wanted to offer my sympathies. Sorry if that sounds stupid or dorky.

Old October 18th, 2018 #44
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Good grief....I'm very sorry that all these bad things have happened to you, Emily and T. Garrett. And no, I don't really have an insightful comment for this occasion, I just wanted to offer my sympathies. Sorry if that sounds stupid or dorky.
You don't sound dorky--you sound White.

Just speaking for myself-those experiences, seeing a neighborhood that Whites built being torn asunder-coupled with the beginning of the push for 'diversity'-helped me to understand a lot that I see people in other places lacking to understand. Very dangerous for their life that they don't understand.

I wanna clarify that I had a pretty solid upbringing-I went to private schools to be kept out of the darkening public schools (and our private schools gradually darkened, after all the wypipo moved away), like all the other White kids there. I was not allowed to play video games or watch cable, and had a ridiculous amount of books and toys. My parents tried to give me a good situation, but they couldn't protect me from the society we live in. The prob was the decline of the community--parents like mine were trying to hang on. They finally faced the reality of the un-fixable quality of our little beloved neighborhood.

I read a story a while back about some kids who were in their late teens who had moved away from Detroit when they were little, but went back for, if I'm not mistaken' a fireworks show. They figured since it was a big event they'd be okay, but when they got there they couldn't leave fast enough and weren't sure they'd make it out alive, even. Said they'd never go back.

I went back on Halloween in 2001 to see my old Cathylick school, to the carnival when visiting my grandmother's house (like most White elderly she refused to leave last of all, she finally did as well).

All that was left at the school of wypipo were some older ladies selling cookies and other things to raise money for the church. NO CHILD was White at the entire carnival, all Mexi or nig. And I really looked to see a White face. NONE.

The Church, though I'm not a believer, is an example of what minorities do to White people's things. It had been really beautiful, with a tapestry in the middle, well-kept grounds, tasteful art/statues, and the Priest that died when I was in the first grade was a stickler for everything being neat, clean, orderly, quiet.

Well, I peeked in the window.

Jesus on the tapestry had been replaced by a three-dimensional plastic looking Jesus with blood, like u see Mexis use. Like something you'd see hanging from a Mexi rear-view mirror except huge and in the center of the church. The walkway to the statutes was a mess, hadn't been cared for in a while clearly. Ghetto-ified.

White people can't make these people anything other than what they are, when not left alone to keep them either away from us or at least from dominating us.

All these gone but not yet forgotten White places are a graveyard in memory form to that fact.

It'll be a real one if we don't have a way to keep them from the continued destruction. Since they're globalists, that's the biggest problem of all. They don't just want the 'Oak Cliff's' they want the world.

Old October 19th, 2018 #45
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs up Hey

Quote:
TY kindly, that was very White of u.

Reminds me of something, since ND is an agro State: there is also this focus on 'adoption' here, some Lutheran orgs who promote the hell out of it, and not only of non White children but also I've noticed an influx of Nigs holding White kiddos in adoption ads. Promoting Nig on White adoption in local televised ads is IMO very, very weird indeed. About as unnatural as it gets, wish they had it on the computie to upload but I'm sure it's on the way.

The agit prop is ratcheting up to a level that I've never seen it displayed in my lifetime. The jewish/leftist scum had 'full spectrum dominance' for so long over the social discourse in Amerika that the challenge being raised to it today is making 'em short circuit ...they're obviously so jammed up that they don't know what to do and are thrashing about like fish out of water.

They don't like the 'new deal' with today's communication technologies enabling the 'goy' to call them on their bullshit and they dont look like gods to their shabbos asskissers anymore after their weaknesses have been exposed for all to see. Kinda like when the wizard of oz's curtain was pulled back to reveal the shyster.

Lutherans are one of the worst denomination of christian to deal with for persons of our beliefs, my mom's family are Lutherans and they seem to be hell bent to 'make right' the 'wrongs' of their founder Martin Luther's 'hate' by crucifying themselves. Big reason why I have such awful problems with my family, they have said that my beliefs are 'inspired by satan' and 'against god' ...I have Lutheran (and Methodist ) clergy in my immediate family.

I say fuck em if they cant take a joke, and thing is the joke's on them

Old October 19th, 2018 #46
T.Garrett
Banned

Wink A-ha!

Quote:
You don't sound dorky--you sound White.

Just speaking for myself-those experiences, seeing a neighborhood that Whites built being torn asunder-coupled with the beginning of the push for 'diversity'-helped me to understand a lot that I see people in other places lacking to understand. Very dangerous for their life that they don't understand.

I wanna clarify that I had a pretty solid upbringing-I went to private schools to be kept out of the darkening public schools (and our private schools gradually darkened, after all the wypipo moved away), like all the other White kids there. I was not allowed to play video games or watch cable, and had a ridiculous amount of books and toys. My parents tried to give me a good situation, but they couldn't protect me from the society we live in. The prob was the decline of the community--parents like mine were trying to hang on. They finally faced the reality of the un-fixable quality of our little beloved neighborhood.

I read a story a while back about some kids who were in their late teens who had moved away from Detroit when they were little, but went back for, if I'm not mistaken' a fireworks show. They figured since it was a big event they'd be okay, but when they got there they couldn't leave fast enough and weren't sure they'd make it out alive, even. Said they'd never go back.

I went back on Halloween in 2001 to see my old Cathylick school, to the carnival when visiting my grandmother's house (like most White elderly she refused to leave last of all, she finally did as well).

All that was left at the school of wypipo were some older ladies selling cookies and other things to raise money for the church. NO CHILD was White at the entire carnival, all Mexi or nig. And I really looked to see a White face. NONE.

The Church, though I'm not a believer, is an example of what minorities do to White people's things. It had been really beautiful, with a tapestry in the middle, well-kept grounds, tasteful art/statues, and the Priest that died when I was in the first grade was a stickler for everything being neat, clean, orderly, quiet.

Well, I peeked in the window.

Jesus on the tapestry had been replaced by a three-dimensional plastic looking Jesus with blood, like u see Mexis use. Like something you'd see hanging from a Mexi rear-view mirror except huge and in the center of the church. The walkway to the statutes was a mess, hadn't been cared for in a while clearly. Ghetto-ified.

White people can't make these people anything other than what they are, when not left alone to keep them either away from us or at least from dominating us.

All these gone but not yet forgotten White places are a graveyard in memory form to that fact.

It'll be a real one if we don't have a way to keep them from the continued destruction. Since they're globalists, that's the biggest problem of all. They don't just want the 'Oak Cliff's' they want the world.
I knew it! You are an irish roman catholic woman, you will never get that damn church out of your head and the more you fight against your sympathies for mutha church the more it sneaks up on you and bites you on the arse.

Do you sometimes find yourself passionately playing with rosary beads out of the blue and calling certain 'blessed' waters holy?

Just joking.

I was educated in a catholic grade school (my dad's family was nominally RC) by German Dominican nuns (who would cuss us kiddies in German and they all hated jews) cos surprisingly there were no suitable protestant private schools for K-8 in the area where I lived. I attended a private 'high school' on Long Island (NY) that was run by Jesuits, which was the first time I had ever seen a jew teaching in a 'christian' school. This jew even boasted that "they aren't too particular who they let in here, so see what the cat dragged in". He was eventually fired for sexual misadventures with a few of the female students and was banned from the campus. I used to call him 'jew-jitsu' after an incident where I snatched his coke-bottle glasses off his jew face and he tried to take me down. Bad move on his part.

I could talk for years about my experiences in and out of NY parochial schools but no one would wanna hear of it.

That was a really beautiful account of you visiting your old church/school and believe it or not I am very familiar with the emotions that your trip down memory lane evoked in you as well. Now I should shut my big yap.

I hope you have a fine day Emily Henderson and don't let the devil tempt you to do anything that jesus wouldn't do

Cheers

Last edited by T.Garrett; October 19th, 2018 at 06:55 AM.

Old October 19th, 2018 #47
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
I knew it! You are an irish roman catholic woman, you will never get that damn church out of you and the more you fight against your sympathies for it the more it sneaks up on you and bites you on the arse.
Nope on Roman Cathylick. Yup on Irish (a quarter) and woman.

Washed the blood of the lamb off with a book called 'Guide to Earth and Space'.

It all came off just fine.

Quote:
Do you find yourself passionately playing with rosary beads out of the blue and calling certain 'blessed' waters holy?
Hell naw. Pun intended.

I always thought holy water was completely weird, even as a small child. St. Christopher medals, same.

Quote:
I was educated in a catholic grade school
I only went to Catholic Elementary.

Went to Evangelical Jr. and High, and Baptist Sunday school as a tot. So I'm not only exposed to RCC doctrine as a child.

Quote:
That was a really beautiful account of you visiting your old church/school and believe it or not I am very familiar with the emotions that your trip down memory lane evoked in you as well. Now I should shut my big yap.
The point was not the Church or it's shit beliefs--except to point out that those shit beliefs are some of why the Church itself, and neighborhood surrounding it, were destroyed.

Their own teachings destroyed them.

I was more interested in the school carnival, cuz that was always a secular and fun thing, a White thing predominantly--not anymore in that city, like many others.

The White Priest who cared about the church being tasteful, who had the typical wypipo trait of knowing what is tasteful vs. what is Mestizo trash art, was sad.

Can see many examples of same, everywhere.

Mexis tore up a lot of Dallas' historic homes--painting a 1940s tudor home hot pink would be another example.

Quote:
I hope you have a fine day Emily Henderson and don't let the devil tempt you to do anything that jesus wouldn't do
Cheers
Satan and Lucifer (da debil) are s'more Jewish fantasy shit, from their primitive bicameral thinking in the way-back.

They aren't even the same entity originally.

I prefer Julian Jaynes' take on how all that came to be believed.

TY, I'll have a good day, no non-existent entities will be part of decision-making processes.

Hope u guide your way through a good day as well.

Old October 19th, 2018 #48
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:

The agit prop is ratcheting up to a level that I've never seen it displayed in my lifetime. The jewish/leftist scum had 'full spectrum dominance' for so long over the social discourse in Amerika that the challenge being raised to it today is making 'em short circuit ...they're obviously so jammed up that they don't know what to do and are thrashing about like fish out of water.

They don't like the 'new deal' with today's communication technologies enabling the 'goy' to call them on their bullshit and they dont look like gods to their shabbos asskissers anymore after their weaknesses have been exposed for all to see. Kinda like when the wizard of oz's curtain was pulled back to reveal the shyster.

Lutherans are one of the worst denomination of christian to deal with for persons of our beliefs, my mom's family are Lutherans and they seem to be hell bent to 'make right' the 'wrongs' of their founder Martin Luther's 'hate' by crucifying themselves. Big reason why I have such awful problems with my family, they have said that my beliefs are 'inspired by satan' and 'against god' ...I have Lutheran (and Methodist ) clergy in my immediate family.

I say fuck em if they cant take a joke, and thing is the joke's on them
Key point in bold.

I hadn't been around Lutherans in my life that much til ND.

I like the fact that they aren't as hysterical as the Evangelicals, but they are definitely on a trip to Mars with regard to how heavily they have promoted the 'taking in a stranger' doctrine.

The dangerous teaching like u see in Leviticus 19, "The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God."

I am going to write something on that at some point and had it handy, it's one of the most important things to point out since they are getting OUR MONEY via FEDERAL AID to do it.

It's disgusting, and to see these Nordics up here erasing their DNA via these teachings is beyond weird.

Old October 19th, 2018 #49
James T Kirk
Banned

When is Leith 2.0 coming?

Thread