VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 16th, 2016 #21
klarn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDLIE Stampton View Post
Nothing I wrote was not true according to christianity and you should learn a little about the English language and the actual meaning of the English word CUNT.
Its not my fault that you are ignorant.
You put me in mind of a reporter that mentioned the attackers were black after a brutal attack on a old white man in London.
Never mind the old guy being ruined for the remaining few years of his life.She said the attackers were black.

What your christian buddys believe if they have a clue what they profess.

Their god burns innocent children to death.Drowned almost every living thing on Mother Earth including new born babies and babies in the womb and tells men to stone their sons to death if they are a pain in the arse and act like teenagers.
Then the next time he comes back he is going to destroy Mother Earth in her entirety.
But never mind that as a guy on VNN uses expressive expletives in his postings.
If anyone should be doing any reporting of fellow forum members it should be I reporting you for defending the sick cult of jew on a stick that says it wants to destroy Mother Earth.

http://[url=http://postimage.org/][/url] image upload no resize
Boy, you don't have any respect for women or yourself, Now me and you both know that you wouldn't talk like that to my face, so why don't you run along and go play with yourself. As I doubt you have a single friend in the world. She's right, speaking like that shows your raising! Was your momma a sailor? Why don't you quit trolling here as you can't speak a sentence without cursing. Its childish!!!!!

Old April 16th, 2016 #22
klarn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
So you are friends with a bloke that defends a child stalker (kevin strom) a rabid lunatic(Will Williams) and a known criminal race traitor (Jeff Schoepp). In facrt Walter has a long history of attacking anyone who dares to speak the truth about those scum .Walter promotes and defends scum that no sane person would want anywhere near them and you although you speak of unity, you continue your anti catholic rants while at the same time you accept a group of heretics that follow jewish food laws and believe that they are the original iisraelites of the bible
One last thing, you claimed in your opening post that the true Klan only accepted Natural born American citizens, yet just the other day on SF YOU posted this
Old 04-04-2016, 12:18 PM #816
Klarn
Forum Member

Default Re: Join The Ku Klux Klan Here
We are overseas in England, Austria and Australia. We can be in Greece as well, go to our website at Ku Klos Knights. Golden Dawn is in Greece have you tried them.

If your views of Catholics not being Christian and your acceptance of CI cult members as being Christian are wide spread through out the Ku Klos Kights then I seriously doubt that your realms in Austria or Australia will succeed.

They say you can judge a man by his friends, how can you be mates with a bloke that defends and promotes Jeff Schoepp, Kevin Strom, Will Williams ?

OK, John Johnny or whatever you go by today, I have no respect for some blowhard like you who hides behind different identitys on different forums. Let me ask ya this numnuts, do you make friends with every person your friends do? You don't even know the tenets of your own religion! Your no Catholic, and seem to jump between forums to practise a divide and conquer strategy honed by the enemy. You do it well. Say hello to your masters for me.

If you have a problem with Walter, be a man don't hide your identity and talk to him. And just so ya know, the order we merged with has Klaverns that accept Catholics, but since you are not one, don't worry about it. Mam I'm sorry that vile creature speaks to you like he does. I'm gonna take that up with Linder. He's a sorry piece of human excrement, and the best part of him must have ran down his mommas leg straight to hell.

Old April 17th, 2016 #23
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by klarn View Post
Boy, you don't have any respect for women or yourself, Now me and you both know that you wouldn't talk like that to my face, so why don't you run along and go play with yourself. As I doubt you have a single friend in the world. She's right, speaking like that shows your raising! Was your momma a sailor? Why don't you quit trolling here as you can't speak a sentence without cursing. Its childish!!!!!
Oh no some jew on a stick worshiper that dresses up in bed sheets has threatened me from thousands of miles away.
I better start running for the hills.
The fact is YANK you dont know me so you dont know how you would react in the real world and on that note I can only deduce that you are a christiotard wanker.

Coming over to the UK section to threaten me with the bed sheet avenger and denigrating a thread that is nothing to do with you or your bed sheet clowns was just a little pathetic.
For a christiotard to run around the web threatening people thousands of miles away I would think you need to see a head doctor and fast.

Hows that mumbling to a dead jew on a stick coming on.
Have you got sore knees yet.

Last edited by EDLIE Stampton; April 17th, 2016 at 06:09 AM. Reason: Add jew on a stick pic.

Old April 17th, 2016 #24
klarn
Banned

Quote:
Oh no some jew on a stick worshiper that dresses up in bed sheets has threatened me from thousands of miles away.
I better start running for the hills.
The fact is YANK you dont know me so you dont know how you would react in the real world and on that note I can only deduce that you are a christiotard wanker.

Coming over to the UK section to threaten me with the bed sheet avenger and denigrating a thread that is nothing to do with you or your bed sheet clowns was just a little pathetic.
For a christiotard to run around the web threatening people thousands of miles away I would think you need to see a head doctor and fast.

Hows that mumbling to a dead jew on a stick coming on.
Have you got sore knees yet.
No threat there kid, it works out pretty good for me, you on the other hand, has already had his speech affected! Lol! You speak like a complete retard. I believe after seeing you calling the lady a cunt for having a opinion, may be the one in need of a shrink! No I doubt one could help you, you need shock therapy.

How's that going to hell and living a miserable life working out for you? Quit hating the world and yourself and playing internet warrior, we don't need children, we need men who are soldiers for the white race. Running women away shows you are not a member of anything but your own silly hatred. We need more of them dipshit!

Old April 17th, 2016 #25
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:
No threat there kid, it works out pretty good for me, you on the other hand, has already had his speech affected! Lol! You speak like a complete retard. I believe after seeing you calling the lady a cunt for having a opinion, may be the one in need of a shrink! No I doubt one could help you, you need shock therapy.

How's that going to hell and living a miserable life working out for you? Quit hating the world and yourself and playing internet warrior, we don't need children, we need men who are soldiers for the white race. Running women away shows you are not a member of anything but your own silly hatred. We need more of them dipshit!
Oh no may the good lard protect me and save me from the internet hard clown that runs around thousands of miles away from me in his soiled bed sheets while mumbling to his imaginary jew god.

You know I never called that idiot a cunt as you have been stalking me in the UK section and you have seen my explanation as has she.
It is also on this thread so anyone including your idiotic self can go take a look.
I also explained it to her on another thread when she went off crying about it.

You just keep worshiping your jewish child murdering god and running around in your soiled bed sheets.
Im sure there is medication available that will help diminish your delusions.

EDIT

Oh dear.
The nutter even thinks he is a dragon.
I know they have dragons in his bible but he actually thinks he is one and posted on this forum saying he is a dragon.
Quick call the men in white coats.
There is a dragon running around with a soiled bed sheet on its head.

Last edited by EDLIE Stampton; April 17th, 2016 at 12:41 PM.

Old April 22nd, 2016 #26
klarn
Banned

Stalking like you do on this Klan thread? Awwwwww thanks buddy, You and your friend Just US John Adams calling someone else a stalker is downright funny. Go worship yourself, hell I don't care. Try Shock Therapy if it doesn't seem to work on you, tell em to turn it up some more and do the world a favor.

Old April 22nd, 2016 #27
klarn
Banned

Quote:
Oh no may the good lard protect me and save me from the internet hard clown that runs around thousands of miles away from me in his soiled bed sheets while mumbling to his imaginary jew god.

You know I never called that idiot a cunt as you have been stalking me in the UK section and you have seen my explanation as has she.
It is also on this thread so anyone including your idiotic self can go take a look.
I also explained it to her on another thread when she went off crying about it.

You just keep worshiping your jewish child murdering god and running around in your soiled bed sheets.
Im sure there is medication available that will help diminish your delusions.

Oh dear.
The nutter even thinks he is a dragon.
I know they have dragons in his bible but he actually thinks he is one and posted on this forum saying he is a dragon.
Quick call the men in white coats.
There is a dragon running around with a soiled bed sheet on its head.

:
Originally Posted by Josie_in_SF View Post
I'm a Folk-Pagan, but if anyone is truly White, Pro-White and an upstanding person, I don't care who they are or what religion. You shouldn't antagonize people just for that reason.
" just for that reason."

You have got to be just as big a cunt as the christian jew on a stick lovers or ignorant.

And as we see, your a lying retarded piece of human excrement as well!

Old April 25th, 2016 #28
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:
:
Originally Posted by Josie_in_SF View Post
I'm a Folk-Pagan, but if anyone is truly White, Pro-White and an upstanding person, I don't care who they are or what religion. You shouldn't antagonize people just for that reason.
" just for that reason."

You have got to be just as big a cunt as the christian jew on a stick lovers or ignorant.

And as we see, your a lying retarded piece of human excrement as well!
As we see you are still thick as pig shit.
Can you not see the words "OR IGNORANT"
It was established she is/was certainly one or the other.

Like most people she was ignorant of the fact that the christian empire slaughtered thousands upon thousands of pagans all over Europe and the British Isles.
They also tried to destroy all trace of them.
Now she is no longer ignorant I suspect she as a self declared PAGAN will not by as rash in her defense of your child killing Jew on a stick cult.

Time to wash your boyfriends spunk and your shit out of that sheet boy.Enter the dragon was a martial arts film not a faggoted fuck instruction.

Old April 25th, 2016 #29
klarn
Banned

jewsign

Quote:
As we see you are still thick as pig shit.
Can you not see the words "OR IGNORANT"
It was established she is/was certainly one or the other.

Like most people she was ignorant of the fact that the christian empire slaughtered thousands upon thousands of pagans all over Europe and the British Isles.
They also tried to destroy all trace of them.
Now she is no longer ignorant I suspect she as a self declared PAGAN will not by as rash in her defense of your child killing Jew on a stick cult.

Time to wash your boyfriends spunk and your shit out of that sheet boy.Enter the dragon was a martial arts film not a faggoted fuck instruction.
Lol! You are a vile human being, and evidently a kid with a nasty mouth sitting in his mommas basement. Ahh what pro white group do you belong too? None I'm sure, as no one in their right mind would want some punk kid with a filthy mouth and no morals in their organization

Old April 27th, 2016 #30
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:
Lol! You are a vile human being, and evidently a kid with a nasty mouth sitting in his mommas basement. Ahh what pro white group do you belong too? None I'm sure, as no one in their right mind would want some punk kid with a filthy mouth and no morals in their organization
You talk of morals that is funny.
You walk around with a soiled sheet over your head pretending to be a dragon.
That is just crazy.
You also worship a dead Jew on a stick child murderer that also murdered every man woman and child on the planet apart from Noah and his family.
Your Jewish god has said when he comes back he will burn every living thing on the planet to death.
You are one sick cunt.

Fucking christians and morality.
Don't make me laugh.

If you ever find a woman and have a son.
Do the christian thing and stab him to death.
That's another of your christian teachings you ignorant freak.

Old April 27th, 2016 #31
andy

Quote:
He is one of the UK's leading movement activists attending some of the most contentious "movement" demonstrations that have been held in the last two years or so. This fact should tell you just what sort of level the movement in the UK is and is likely to be for a very long time.
Sensible racial patriots in the UK give such people a wide berth and the demonstrations he attends number in single figures rather than millions. However the movement and its internet devotees regard this sort of activism as the pinnacle of human achievement.
Are such demonstrations system directed? They do not have to be it gives comfort and succour to the enemy and shames every Aryan of goodwill on the planet.

Chase them into the swamps

Old April 27th, 2016 #32
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Give an example aNDY.

Just so that everyone is aware.
Andy is another christian that practices mock flesh eating and blood drinking rituals with his local coven of Jew on a stick worshipers.
He has not done any activity apart from post on vnn for over 20 years.

He constantly invents story's about real activists and has recently been suspended from vnn for inventing a story about someone being a jew.
His latest lie was that I am trying to bring Arab refugees to Britain.
He invented the story because I attend dangerous anti Jewish demonstrations that others are to scared to attend.
As for community activism I am directly responsible for 3 new road crossing lighting being installed on 2 public walk ways and I'm a anti government paedophile campaigner that has been on sky news Russia today and the BBC among others.
I have also stood in a number of elections.In the last one I stood in I beat the government Conservative party and the liberal party beating their combined result.
Only losing out to the labour party that has held the seat for over 100 years.

aNDY although being a catholic version of the Jew on a stick lovers fan club promotes the UVF protestant terrorist gang that ran boys homes for the benefit of government paedophiles and high ranking British military and establishment figure's.Kincora boys home being the most well known.

Another in the long line of sick Jew on a stick lovers that want their god to slaughter everyone and take their own particular cult to some place in the sky.
What a stinking degenerate.
Tell us all about your human shit sniffing activities with your black friends aNDY.

Old April 27th, 2016 #33
Hugh
Holorep survivor

I've always been curious about why the anti Catholic Klan dress up as Catholic penitents

Old May 2nd, 2016 #34
klarn
Banned

Hugh, maybe they dress like us! Lol! There hoods are much taller. It has nothing to do with them. The superstitious negro thought our disguises looked like Ghosts, one of the favorite things for the original to do was place a bladder hidden on their backs under the costume and ask the darky to give him some water, he would then drink the whole bucket and a few more. They then told the niggra that was the first drink he had since he was killed in battle at Shiloh!

M

Old May 2nd, 2016 #35
John Adams
Banned

Woodpecker

Quote:
Hugh, maybe they dress like us! Lol! There hoods are much taller. It has nothing to do with them. The superstitious negro thought our disguises looked like Ghosts, one of the favorite things for the original to do was place a bladder hidden on their backs under the costume and ask the darky to give him some water, he would then drink the whole bucket and a few more. They then told the niggra that was the first drink he had since he was killed in battle at Shiloh!

M
Wrong, Klarn, the Klan has copied the Catholics.
http://www.ibtimes.com/la-candelaria...0-years-709864
The Klan has not been in existence for 500 years, therefore its impossible that the Robe and Hood originated with the Klan. Also as you are aware the modern Robes were not worn by the original Klan

Old May 6th, 2016 #36
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:
Wrong, Klarn, the Klan has copied the Catholics.
http://www.ibtimes.com/la-candelaria...0-years-709864
The Klan has not been in existence for 500 years, therefore its impossible that the Robe and Hood originated with the Klan. Also as you are aware the modern Robes were not worn by the original Klan
That mental retardation klown known klarn as his internet name.
Has got to be the most retarded CUNT YANK I have ever encountered on the web or in the real world.
Under normal circumstances the Americans I have occasions to chat with are top guys.
Last Sunday I shared a drink in Oklahoma with a Cowboy that was my idea of what a real American is.John Wayne with a left and right hand to back up his well earned big man natural bravado.
Then these meth head retard cunts come along like klarn the idiot kunt klown and make true Americans look like total piss stains just like some of his cleaned sheets that he scrubbed his boyfriends shit and spunk out of.

Its a shame I had to come back to the British Isles as if I was as retarded as koon kung klarn I would have arranged for a differential dispute sorting out conference.
As I am not a fucking sex pervert that runs in my dirty bed sheets while worshiping a dead Jew on a stick and koon kunt klarns idea of a venue would be the YMCA queer cop bar and lounge on 69 street he can keep his faggoted hands in his worn out pockets and tug his small cock as he runs around his mothers bedroom in his langere and shit spunk piss and his mothers leaking cum overflowing cunt deposited bed sheets.

Keep your hands off your sister klown.
She has a cunt like a bucket just like her arse hole.
Ask your local nigger ball team.
I would say you have no need to ask but as you have only ever fucked your christian mother in keeping with your Jew on a stick anti white religion and only ever fucked your sister up the rectum thus saving her virginity until she was 8 years old and gang banged by your father and the police department.
Still at least your sister lasted 3 years longer than you for her first no holes bared black gang bang.

Wog banging white trash meth head CUNT.
Squealing like a pig for black man cock.

Just a tip.
Cut a hole in your dirty sheet and you can get Jews to fuck you through it.

Old May 7th, 2016 #37
John Adams
Banned

Edlie, you belong on a jerry springer show

Old May 7th, 2016 #38
klarn
Banned

Thank god your no longer in America, I hope you ate no children while you were here. Just us, lol! A Chameleon is a little lizard with stereoscopic vision and the ability to independently move his eyes, he can change colors with the breeze between forums and language.

I didn't put 41 curse words in that for the illiterate physcopath, so I doubt he understood it. Maybe he's tying a noose around his neck and jumping! Let's pray......

http://www.kkkuniteddixiewhiteknight...hameleon-and-l

Brent

Old May 7th, 2016 #39
klarn
Banned

And just so ya know, I wouldn't want you to think you actually got something right, our robes were brought into the Klan by masons like Albert Pike. The costumes were just as I told the poster above. Do ya want one? If not troll on little lizard. Edlie, was your momma some sort of hermophidite Sailor? Maybe a Retarded brain donor? You have a mouth that would make Lucifer blush. Does a wife kiss that? You don't respect yourself nor women. You no doubt spend your days alone jacking off to your own physcotic delusions. You seem to have spunk on your mind, you speak of it a lot. Have you honestly tried a shrink? Please do us all a favor and at least try to get some help before you kill someone or most likely kill your hateful self. Last I checked I've done not a thing to you, you attack me for being a Klansman and a Christian, I hate to tell you buddy, but the majority of people in this movement are Christians, i guess you won't stand by those who will fight out of hatred. No loss for us, a man blinded by hate is a loose cannon and one who is a liability. You act as if anyone who does not describe to your ideology is an enemy. Last I looked my skin is white. Please get help, We need warriors, not lunatics.

Old May 8th, 2016 #40
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:
Edlie, you belong on a jerry springer show
That would be great.
Even better if they have koon kunt klarn on at the same time.
We could have a discussion about why he practices blood drinking and flesh eating in his church that advocates for people to murder their own children.
I can just see the studio audience laughing uncontrollably when he tells them he is a dragon that walks around with a sheet over his head.

Thread