Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 18th, 2018 #801
History Reviewed Channel

Default When will the French Jews f*ck off out of France? – We don’t want them there! Piss off!

[Here one can see once more what a race of spoilt brats these Jewish scum are. I highlighted especially some sentences where French Jews, going to Israel, then return to France because assimilating into Israel is "too difficult”. Look at the many opportunities and places in the world the Jewish scum can go to. For a "maligned” people they sure have it good. Then there is the endless repetition of all the holocaust lies about the Germans!

Did you know that France is FILLED with holocaust museums? There is no country on earth with more holocaust museums than France. It sure would be great when the Jews of “the holocaust” finally would die. They seem to live forever.

Jews are treated better than any other group of people in the world. This article below raising the question of whether Jews must stay or leave, is filled with fear for their future. It is so overblown. Should the Jews stay in France? My answer is NO! F*ck off and leave the whites alone you lying swines! Jan]

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=8610

Old September 18th, 2018 #802
History Reviewed Channel

Default S.Africa: 3 Charts: How land-seizure talks have hit SA’s farming industry: Farm prices fall 32%, Output is down…

[I have read that farm prices have fallen by 32%. What’s also interesting is how much agricultural output has fallen in the last 2 quarters. Output is down by 20-30%. Jan]
It’s not just the rand that’s been hurt by the ANC’s plan to change the Constitution to make land expropriation without compensation easier.

Confidence indexes and agricultural land prices are slumping in part due to the potential constitutional amendment that the African National Congress says is needed to correct racially skewed land-ownership patterns. With elections looming next year, President Cyril Ramaphosa has embraced land expropriation without compensation, but insists there won’t be a land grab and any policy changes won’t be allowed to damage farming production or the economy.

http://africancrisis.info/index.php/...utput-is-down/

Old September 18th, 2018 #803
History Reviewed Channel

Default 5 Pics: S.Africa: The (((White))) Jewish Communist: Jeremy Cronin reveals the draft Land Seizure Law!

[Here is one of the longest standing Jewish pieces of shit in South African communism. This is Jeremy Cronin. Here is an example of how the SACP (South African Communist Party) works hand in glove with the ANC (African National Congress), exactly like the way the CPUSA works with the Democrats.

In the USA the Communist Party of the USA supports the Democrats. In South Africa, the SACP members actually stand for election in the ANC! It is a requirement that all SACP members must belong to one of the revolutionary organs. e.g. the ANC, or COSATU or any other communist affiliated organisation.

So here is the Jewish communist who is also the Minister of Public Works in SA. He plays a key role in the new law to seize the land. This same Cronin said some time ago that if they can’t seize the land overtly, they would do so covertly! Here’s a Jewish Bolshevik at work in 2018, the same way they were at work in Hitler’s Germany in 1920s-1930s.

http://africancrisis.info/index.php/...d-seizure-law/

Old September 19th, 2018 #804
Johan
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by History Reviewed Channel View Post
Missie: Gebore uit die nood van die Boerevolk. Om na sy eie nageslag om te sien agv die knegskap wat ons tans in Suid-Afrika ervaar. ONS IS GEROEPE!

https://plakkerskamp.webnode.nl/l/boerekinders-in-nood/

Old September 19th, 2018 #805
History Reviewed Channel

Default 2018: S.Africa: Ramaphosa’s friendly relations with Muslims, but ESPECIALLY JEWS on 911

[The photo above is of Ramaphosa at the podium of the synagogue in Cape Town where he addressed the Jews in 2018. Ramaphosa is very friendly to the Jews. You can see it clearly in this article. In this news item, near the bottom the Jews state that they have invited him to speak to them in the synagogue. The Jews also did this with Zuma and possibly others. I only know about them doing this with Zuma because my Jewish pal at the time told me about it (before I kicked him out of my life). This invitation by the Jews to Ramaphosa is something we will look at more closely.
Notice the date of this article: September 11, 2018. Jan]

A BLESSED NEW YEAR TO THE MUSLIM AND JEWISH COMMUNITIES
September 11, 2018
President Cyril Ramaphosa has wished the Muslim and Jewish communities a blessed Islamic New Year and I’shana tovah respectively, on the occasion of the two religious communities’ observance of the beginning of a new year.

The advent of the Islamic and Jewish New Years on the same day is a rare and special occasion for all of us as South Africans.

http://africancrisis.info/index.php/...y-jews-on-911/

Old September 19th, 2018 #806
History Reviewed Channel

Default S.African Govt admits they already have 4,000 unused white farms!

[Here is a news article where AgriSA is claiming all sorts of wonderful things. I am not impressed with AgriSA’s approach here. Afriforum is doing a far better job. AgriSA seems to be kissing Govt ass. But hidden in this news report is something I’ve suspected for long … that the Govt has already paid for thousands of farms that they bought from white farmers. These farms are NOT being used by the blacks. In fact, most of them have not even been given to the blacks!

Yet, you will see that lying swine, Ramaphosa, claiming that there is an urgent need to seize the farms from the whites now! Why? They already have a huge backlog of farms that they have NOT given to the blacks. It is NOT the WHITES holding up the process!

The key sentence in this otherwise pathetic article about AgriSA, is this: “Initiating production on 4 000 farms currently in government possession to unlock commercial value and create farming opportunities.” It also turns out the Govt itself has huge amounts of land that it wants to give to the blacks: “Government is finalising an audit of state land for transfer to black farmers;”.

http://africancrisis.info/index.php/...d-white-farms/

Old September 19th, 2018 #807
History Reviewed Channel

Default MAP: USA: States where White deaths exceed birth rates … getting worse!??

[Racial Consciousness on Twitter does excellent work. He posted this map with these comments below. Jan]

He wrote: They’re joking about your extinction, White man. They want you dead.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=8625

Old September 19th, 2018 #808
History Reviewed Channel

Default S.Africa: Ramaphosa’s many lies (& threats to Whites) about seizing White Farms…

I just want to show you, point by point, how many lies these black scum tell. I’m going to quote sentences and paragraphs from various news reports and I’ll show you how much these bastards LIE!!! I’ll mark the quotes in green and have my responses below in black.

http://africancrisis.info/index.php/...g-white-farms/

Old September 20th, 2018 #809
History Reviewed Channel

Default Ramaphosa’s speech to the Jews about Land Seizure – also his ties to the Chief Rabbi of SA

[Ramaphosa gave a speech to the Jews recently. We’ll take a closer look at this later, probably in a video. Ramaphosa is amazingly close to the Jews. The Chief Rabbi of South Africa and Ramaphosa seem to be on really close terms. The Chief Rabbi actually invited Ramaphosa to speak at a synagogue in Cape Town filled with Jews! This news article is a brief summary of what was said in that speech. What concerns me, are the extreme attempts by Ramaphosa and the Jews to work together. There are however some things that might not work out for them, which is good for us whites!

Note a “shul” is a synagogue. The Rabbi used the stupid “Yiddish word” of mensch. But in reality, they are just copying a German word. A lot of Yiddish, is simply stupid Jewish use of things they learned from the Germans. It also shows you, that these words are NOT OLD. This is not from a race “thousands of years old” as they like to pretend and lie about. I highlighted some paragraphs that are important.

In the stupid speech, they spoke negatively about the holocaust and apartheid, tying the two “terrible” things together. These are both just Jewish propaganda lies.

I wonder what evil proposals the Jewish leaders came up with that were music to Ramaphosa’s ears? One area where there is a big difference is that the ANC and blacks in general hate Israel, and Ramaphosa can’t get the blacks to ONLY support Israel. Thus he mentions Israel and Palestine – the two state solution. So that shows you that he is limited in how much he can manoevre the blacks towards Israel.

http://africancrisis.info/index.php/...f-rabbi-of-sa/

Old September 20th, 2018 #810
History Reviewed Channel

Default Nietzsche & Hitler: 2 messages for Whites, especially White, men about Struggle & Life

[The photo above is of Hitler looking at Nietzsche in the Nietzsche museum. It was Nietzsche who came up with the concept of the ubermensch, translated or mistranslated as "the superman”. The term overman is better, but it loses its meaning in english. I’ve tried to think of a better term. The best I can come up with is "superior man”. We will return to Nietzsche, who thought incredible thoughts for the future, which all whites must EMBRACE AND LIVE BY.

In the White Right you will find the term “Creator” and “Creativity” often. The term Creator is a concept that comes directly from Nietzsche. All whites are born to be CREATORS, and we must be that, and not concern ourselves about what other races and Jewish scum have to say about us.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=8634

Old September 20th, 2018 #811
History Reviewed Channel

Default 7 Pics: Praising Jewish treason against Whites: President Ramaphosa’s close ties to the Jews & the Chief Rabbi of S.Africa

[Let me show you a some evidence that Ramaphosa has a long and deep set of ties to the Jews. He’s the only black man who is this close to them. This adds to my suspicions that Ramaphosa was "the important black man”, whom my Jewish friend told me, had converted to Judaism. He told me this, some time in the period 2010-2012. When I asked him what the name of the black man was, he refused to tell me. He just said he was important, and he was very pleased that this black had converted to Judaism. I’m quite convinced that it is Ramaphosa. Ramaphosa has been turned into a billionaire by the Jews anyway. The same is true of Tokyo Sexwale. But its clearly Ramaphosa who is in tight with the Jews like no other black. This is very troubling.

http://africancrisis.info/index.php/...i-of-s-africa/

Old September 20th, 2018 #812
History Reviewed Channel

Default Pic: The most evil US Govt Jew of 911, who covered up all the crimes & saved Israel!

[Someone has done a brilliant job of summing up the many despicable acts of this Jew after 911. Its dreadful to think what he got away with. This is a typical example of Jewish backstabbing of their host nation. This Jew should be executed for treason to the USA, but sadly it won’t happen. Its important to wake people up to the fact that: JEWS DID 911! Jan]

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=8644

Old September 20th, 2018 #813
History Reviewed Channel

Default Video: BANNED: Why can’t Christians shoot Jews?

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=435

Old September 20th, 2018 #814
History Reviewed Channel

Default Video: 1986: Battle: Outnumbered American Waffen SS smashed the Jewish Defence league!

One of the (bodybuilding) Jews said to one of the whites: We will KILL YOU!!! But the whites cleaned their clocks! And the Jew “commander in chief” ran away while the white men were smashing the other Jews.

The Jewish Defence League came with 16 Jews, ready to take on about 7 or 8 whites, and the whites cleaned their clocks!

This is the final battle of the JDL – Jewish Defence League. After this battle they could not muster new Jews for a fight. That is why Jews need blacks, stupid white Liberal retards and fat white girls to fight in their army!!!

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=8655

Old September 24th, 2018 #815
History Reviewed Channel

Default A Good German truth-telling Website

[I think it is critical that all whites support truth-telling websites in Europe, but most especially in Germany. Germany is a Jewish nightmare. All whites must stand behind the Germans. A good German friend of mine recommended this website. Jan]

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=8661
--

Old September 24th, 2018 #816
History Reviewed Channel

Default Maps & Charts: China in Africa & South Africa: My Analysis – Also Rhodesian War & TanZam Railway line

[A lot of Americans have been raising the issue of China in Africa to me. Even South Africans are worried. But the truth is that this is nothing new. I was looking at countries that China had issued loans to, across the world, in recent times where the countries are deeply in debt to the Chinese. There is even a tiny European country that is deeply in debt to China.

Here’s my opinion: China is taking on projects that the West won’t touch because they are high risk. This is more a sign of Chinese desperation than anything. These projects, in many cases are not even big, and some of them are downright stupid. The Chinese are picking up the bread crumbs of business that the West won’t touch because it is so high risk. So it is very likely that these projects won’t succeed much and then these stupid countries will find a tough new master at the door that they don’t like. It will be good for the stupid blacks to experience this.

Another point to keep in mind is South Africa versus the rest of Africa. South Africa is a super-power in African terms. All these other countries in Africa don’t amount to a hill of beans.

http://africancrisis.info/index.php/...-railway-line/

Old September 24th, 2018 #817
History Reviewed Channel

Default Why Russia is wooing South Africa’s white farmers

[It is interesting that the Christian aspect plays a role in this move of these Boers to Russia. I find it interesting that Russia’s population is declining too, given that surely most Russians are white. Keep in mind that Russia became atheist under Jewish communism. I highlighted some sentences below. Rest assured the KGB is still active. It is good that Russia is not Liberal. Liberalism is killing white people. This will be interesting to watch. But see the sentence I highlighted below about the ANC’s links to Russia – which is something I need to keep reminding people of – that the black scum who rule South Africa were fully supported by Russia. It is perhaps possible, that over a long period of time (decades), that the Boers in Russia will awaken the whites there and even win them on to their side. I like the idea of whites living among whites, and parts of Russia are indeed the original homeland of our Caucasian race. In the end, race is more important than anything else. I don’t think many whites will go there, but I think the diaspora there will be good for us. Notice mention of Germans moving there. All this is good. In this way, our race begins to mix … The White Race … is going to arise! Mark my words. Jan]

http://africancrisis.info/index.php/...white-farmers/

Old September 24th, 2018 #818
History Reviewed Channel

Default Another Christian WW3 Prediction: US MILITARY STARTS PREPARING FOR WWIII – My Analysis

[I received this by email today, and the man writing this has quite a good background. My analysis and comments follow below. Jan]

Sent: Sun, Sep 23, 2018 8:15 pm
Subject: ** US MILITARY STARTS PREPARING FOR WWIII
Credit Joel Skousen World Affairs Brief

US MILITARY STARTS PREPARING FOR WWIII
Finally, the US military chiefs are realising that they had better start preparing for a major war with their military peers: Russia and China. But, as in both previous world wars, the US is never ready when war actually arrives. The Air Force Times highlighted a recent speech by the Air Force’s top enlisted Chief, saying, “The Air Force needs hybrid airmen to prepare for possibly devastating war,” meaning cross trained technicians that can take over other people’s jobs in case of high casualties. He’s right. There’s been a move to increasing specialization in military career fields. When there are high casualties, a high tech military needs to have multiple replacements for technicians who may die or be incapacitated.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=8671

Old September 24th, 2018 #819
History Reviewed Channel

Default S.Africa: Afrikaner Globalists: Naspers, almost as big as Nike – Now in China! – Boers Vs Afrikaners

[Let me show you something that the White Right never talks about … the business success of some whites in SA.

Notice its source. This is from Afrikaners in the Cape – the Cape where British and Afrikaners lived. The Afrikaners are the Dutch who did not leave the Cape, and who remained with the British. They intermarried and are the same people (racially) as the Boers. But the Boers were the ones who ventured out, created new Republics, fought the blacks, etc. These Boers/Afrikaners later started the National Party and created Apartheid (a great system I might add).

But the Afrikaner was more at home doing business with the English and living under English rule. They did not have that fervent desire of the Boer to risk, work and fight to create a new state. Some Afrikaners did fight in the 2nd Anglo-Boer war, but the vast majority did NOT rebel, which was very sad for the Boers who hoped they would rebel. There were more Afrikaners in the Cape than Boers in the Boer Republics. Yet the Afrikaners did not get up to fight with their blood brothers. Herein lies the difference between these two people who share the same blood ancestry, same language and TOTALLY INTERMARRY. Yet they are different.

http://africancrisis.info/index.php/...vs-afrikaners/

Old September 24th, 2018 #820
History Reviewed Channel

Default The 25 Biggest Companies in South Africa: The Dirty Huge Liberal Race Secret – My Analysis

[Let me show you how much globalist money is in South Africa that the blacks don’t control directly. This is the reason why, here in South Africa you won’t find many whites willing to stick together with other whites, because everyone is scrambling like mad to get something into their bank a/c. There’s not a value or principle in this country which can’t be prostituted for the sake of a personal bank a/c. Of course it must be said that the common white South African is just trying to live, as difficult as things are becoming. In this sense they are no different to whites anywhere else. However, for the rich, there definitely is no principle that can’t be sold out for some silver!

This is the engine of South Africa where Globalism and the locals intersect and where White Liberals galore will stab whites in the front or the back as long as they can make a cent.

But this little pig trough is drying up and as the blacks move more into it, it slows down. The returns into the bank accounts are becoming less.

I spent 14 years of my life working for one of the top 10 companies. I’ve worked for many others that aren’t in the top 25 now.

http://africancrisis.info/index.php/...t-my-analysis/

Thread