Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 18th, 2018 #1
Dan Hadaway

Default Should white nationalists support Bloomberg in 2020?

I'm not a big fan of the kike, although I'm sure his economic policies would suit all the Wall St kikes just fine. But the point being is that we'd finally see if the patriotards will put their money where their mouth is when Bloomberg comes for their guns. I'd seriously wager with anyone that they wouldn't do shit. They'd just do what their Commander and Chief orders them to do and round up everyone's guns for big Jew.

Old October 19th, 2018 #2
Crowe

White cuckservatives are going to have to do something other than vote at a ballot box, for there to even be a modicum of a possibility of Whites taking this country back from jewish clutches.

Bloomberg getting elected would put a Communist kike directly in the crosshairs, exposed for all to see, on a frequent, daily basis. Anyone who truly wants antisemitism to grow in the USA would be absolutely delighted to see Bloomberg front and center.

With or without Bloomberg, jews still run the country. Why not let them come out of hiding and take point?

Last edited by Crowe; October 19th, 2018 at 05:59 AM.

Old October 19th, 2018 #3
)))Marc(((

jewsign shalom

The possibility of a (((bloomberg))) regime makes one direct promise. The JQ will finally be addressed. The (((deep state))) will finally be addressed.

Old October 19th, 2018 #4
James T Kirk
Banned

No.

Old October 19th, 2018 #5
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
White cuckservatives are going to have to do something other than vote at a ballot box, for there to even be a modicum of a possibility of Whites taking this country back from jewish clutches.

Bloomberg getting elected would put a Communist kike directly in the crosshairs, exposed for all to see, on a frequent, daily basis. Anyone who truly wants antisemitism to grow in the USA would be absolutely delighted to see Bloomberg front and center.

With or without Bloomberg, jews still run the country. Why not let them come out of hiding and take point?
I agree and I think it's a great idea. If he gets the democrat nomination then back him 100 percent!

I almost voted for Hillary too. I figured it would be a downward spiral with her faster and could start over again.

Old October 19th, 2018 #6
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I almost voted for Hillary too. I figured it would be a downward spiral with her faster and could start over again.
I think with Hillary, it would have been more of the same bs with Obama, but groups like pantifa wouldn't really be in the spot light. During the run up to the 2016 election lot on far left sounded almost excited about a Trump presidency because they would finally get to have their commie revolution.

Thread