VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 4 Weeks Ago #1
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

SouthernNS
Default Tweakers getting high on wasp spray now.

Police are warning about this dangerous trend as it erupts across Boone County, a region in West Virginia known for widespread opioid and methamphetamine use.

"We're seeing this here on the streets in Boone County," Sgt. Charles Sutphin said. "People are making synthetic type methamphetamine out of wasp spray."

State Police have said the wasp spray has already led to three overdoses in the last week.

"In my opinion, drugs are so bad around here. It's so available to people, and then all the time trying things new that we wouldn't even think about," Diana Ferguson said.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...-west-virginia

Old 4 Weeks Ago #2
jaekel

jaekel

Like the argument against firearms. Take them away, they use knives. Take those, they throw acid.
Same with drugs. I have hay fever. Used to take Drixoral otc. It worked really well. Since some idiots were making uppers out of sudafed, I can't get a combination medicine anymore.

Old 4 Weeks Ago #3
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Hugo Böse

Man-o-man it takes one sorry assed mother fucker to look at a can of bug spray and think to himself, hmm, can I get high on that.

Old 4 Weeks Ago #4
Crowe

Crowe

Junkies need to be put into old school style "work education" facilities, and if they can't kick their degenerate ways, I support euthanizing them.

You're gonna have junkies running around stripping copper line sets off HVAC units, and catalytic converters off cars to take to the scrap yard, so they can buy fucking wasp spray to get high. What else does one do with scum like this?

Old 4 Weeks Ago #5
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

SouthernNS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Junkies need to be put into old school style "work education" facilities, and if they can't kick their degenerate ways, I support euthanizing them.

You're gonna have junkies running around stripping copper line sets off HVAC units, and catalytic converters off cars to take to the scrap yard, so they can buy fucking wasp spray to get high. What else does one do with scum like this?

And selling, manufacturing, or distributing narcotics should carry a mandatory death sentence. They should be executed in front of school children, like the chinks do. That'd be more effective at keeping kids off drugs than that D.A.R.E. bullshit.

Old 4 Weeks Ago #6
Susan

Susan

When I was in jr. high and high school from 67-73, the druggies would try anything. Sniffing glue was big for a while. But for those who wanted to be high most of their lives, grass, acid, and mescaline were what they used routinely.

Many of my contemporaries never did any drugs at all. I experimented with acid and mescaline probably for a total of five times and did not like it at all. I smoked grass occasionally and was not really impressed with the way I felt. I don't like feeling "weird" and much prefer reality.

I never used any illegal drugs, including grass, beyond the age of twenty. I rarely drank and finally stopped it altogether at age 35. We're talking one to two beers a year.

I stopped eating all meat at age 22.

I stopped smoking cigarettes by age 30-31. So, I have spent my adult life with healthy habits.

Neither of my parents drank alcohol. My mother smoked cigarettes up until about age 40, out of nervousness, and quit cold turkey.

My parents were very methodical people. Both are dead now. There were some serious issues, personality wise, but they functioned normally and successfully in their careers. To this day, I remain very routinized in my daily activities because of them. I don't like chaos and I don't much like change.

Many of my contemporaries back as a teenager who did lots of drugs (this was in Chapel Hill) came from dysfunctional families. Their home lives were chaotic and their parents were never around. Not surprisingly many of these homes had liberal, leftist parents. This was, after all, the Berkeley of the East Coast.

Thank goodness my family did not have those with addictions, drug or alcohol. Both my parents were excellent students and were focused in their careers. As I said before, we had some serious issues in my family. But our daily life was the same every day, almost boring because that's what children need in order to grow up and become responsible adults. They don't need excitement and chaos. They thrive on routines and a feeling of safety and sameness.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Children need a home where they feel safe even more than they need love. But, of course, being loved is very important too.

Children also need parents who love each other and show affection to each other. But if they don't, the feeling of safety kicks in and fills the void where love should be.

Raise your children carefully and keep them safe from outside harmful influences. Get up every morning and have a routine you follow.

Children grow up to become their parents, good or bad.

Old 4 Weeks Ago #7
Crowe

Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernNS View Post
And selling, manufacturing, or distributing narcotics should carry a mandatory death sentence. They should be executed in front of school children, like the chinks do. That'd be more effective at keeping kids off drugs than that D.A.R.E. bullshit.
The best drug abuse resistance education one could receive is to take HS kids on a field trip to the work education camp, and see the biggest group of assholes in the county hired as "officers" screaming at scum getting out of line. R. Lee Ermy's role in Full Metal Jacket would be an understatement.

Old 3 Weeks Ago #8
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Hugo Böse

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernNS View Post
For young people the consequences for possessing illegal drugs should be severe and extremely terrifying, they should be given public floggings, and they should absolutely be compelled to report who it was who gave them the drugs, and their peace of shit parents should be investigated regularly until their rotted crotch fruit is out of school.

And those who sell drugs to young people, Roddy Duterte has the right idea as to what to do with those...

Last edited by Hugo Böse; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:19 AM.

Old 3 Weeks Ago #9
James Radov

James Radov

Rowdy Roddy Duterte, the Fliplord, knows how to deal with this problem very efficiently.. he kills drug dealers,
Which is just good social hygene..
And he won't let "ice eaters" from Iceland tell him it's mean ..

Old 3 Weeks Ago #10
Crowe

Crowe

Rody is quite an impressive leader, considering he's not White. Extremely belligerent against degenerates, and any good leader needs to be.

Thread