Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 2nd, 2011 #1
tom harris
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,897
Default Black people in Ireland

 
Old February 9th, 2011 #2
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH
 
N.M. Valdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,382
N.M. Valdez
Default

Since I've been told to "go back to Spain," the same people should want, say, Shaquille O'Neal, to go back to Ireland. Less micks is always good, though.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I don't know what the truth is, and have said as much.
 
Old February 9th, 2011 #3
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj
 
Jimmy McQuade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SFV
Posts: 1,131
Jimmy McQuade
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
Less micks is always good, though.
Why is that?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth At Last View Post
A faggot is a traditional dish in many parts over here
 
Old February 9th, 2011 #4
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH
 
N.M. Valdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,382
N.M. Valdez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy McQuade View Post
Why is that?
Micks are a pack of useless rats who betrayed their own anti-colonialist backgrounds to join in a white supremacist movement. See Noel Ignatiev's
<i>How the Irish Became White</i> How the Irish Became White
.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I don't know what the truth is, and have said as much.
 
Old February 9th, 2011 #5
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled
 
Lagergeld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,618
Lagergeld
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
Micks are a pack of useless rats who betrayed their own anti-colonialist backgrounds to join in a white supremacist movement. See Noel Ignatiev's How the Irish Became White.
Noel Ignatiev: A left-wing kike who wants to abolish the white race. You're either a psychopath or a troll.
 
Old February 9th, 2011 #6
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH
 
N.M. Valdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,382
N.M. Valdez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
Noel Ignatiev: A left-wing kike who wants to abolish the white race. You're either a psychopath or a troll.
Psychopath? Troll? I am a patriot, fighting for the preservation of his race. What are you, Lagger?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I don't know what the truth is, and have said as much.
 
Old February 9th, 2011 #7
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj
 
Jimmy McQuade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SFV
Posts: 1,131
Jimmy McQuade
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
Micks are a pack of useless rats who betrayed their own anti-colonialist backgrounds to join in a white supremacist movement. See Noel Ignatiev's How the Irish Became White.
Yeah, I read that book a while ago. I don't understand why a skunk nigger who champions 'indigenous peoples' would want indigenous Irish in Ireland to be overrun with blacks.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth At Last View Post
A faggot is a traditional dish in many parts over here
 
Old February 9th, 2011 #8
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH
 
N.M. Valdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,382
N.M. Valdez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy McQuade View Post
Yeah, I read that book a while ago. I don't understand why a skunk nigger who champions 'indigenous peoples' would want indigenous Irish in Ireland to be overrun with blacks.
As I said to your fellow mick Tommy Anusworth, your kind was referred to as "niggers turned inside out" here in the good old U S of A. I want Ireland to be overrun by non-euros because I want all of that continent to be overrun by outsiders, as they have overrun us. They deserve reciprocation, and we need leverage for their repatriation from locations outside of their homeland, and the extraction of reparations from their own continent.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I don't know what the truth is, and have said as much.
 
Old February 9th, 2011 #9
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj
 
Jimmy McQuade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SFV
Posts: 1,131
Jimmy McQuade
Default

Ok. So it's payback for the way we Irish slaughtered you faggots during the Manifest destiny era.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth At Last View Post
A faggot is a traditional dish in many parts over here
 
Old February 9th, 2011 #10
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH
 
N.M. Valdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,382
N.M. Valdez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy McQuade View Post
Ok. So it's payback for the way we Irish slaughtered you faggots during the Manifest destiny era.
LOL, I'm sorry? You mick assclowns were getting enslaved and slaughtered by the English during that time. The Choctaws tried to save you from your potato famine.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I don't know what the truth is, and have said as much.
 
Old February 9th, 2011 #11
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj
 
Jimmy McQuade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SFV
Posts: 1,131
Jimmy McQuade
Default

Yeah, I know that Choctaw story too. You act like I don't know shit about my own culture.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth At Last View Post
A faggot is a traditional dish in many parts over here
 
Old February 9th, 2011 #12
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH
 
N.M. Valdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,382
N.M. Valdez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy McQuade View Post
Yeah, I know that Choctaw story too. You act like I don't know shit about my own culture.
Then you know how useless and worthless you are, don't you, mick?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I don't know what the truth is, and have said as much.
 
Old February 9th, 2011 #13
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj
 
Jimmy McQuade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SFV
Posts: 1,131
Jimmy McQuade
Default

By the way the phrase 'manifest destiny' was coined by an Irishman who also called for its fruition, but that can't be true because we were all starving in the aul' sod then, according to you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth At Last View Post
A faggot is a traditional dish in many parts over here
 
Old February 9th, 2011 #14
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj
 
Jimmy McQuade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SFV
Posts: 1,131
Jimmy McQuade
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post

Glass houses, faggot. Oops, I mean glass wigwams.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth At Last View Post
A faggot is a traditional dish in many parts over here
 
Old February 9th, 2011 #15
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH
 
N.M. Valdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,382
N.M. Valdez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy McQuade View Post
Glass houses, faggot. Oops, I mean glass wigwams.
Teotihuacan:



Dunboy "Castle":



Eh. Who's your da, eh? Who's your da, mick?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I don't know what the truth is, and have said as much.
 
Old February 9th, 2011 #16
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj
 
Jimmy McQuade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SFV
Posts: 1,131
Jimmy McQuade
Default

Ever heard of Newgrange, prick? It's about 3000 years older than your gay pyramid.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth At Last View Post
A faggot is a traditional dish in many parts over here
 
Old February 9th, 2011 #17
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH
 
N.M. Valdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,382
N.M. Valdez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy McQuade View Post
Ever heard of Newgrange, prick? It's about 3000 years older than your gay pyramid.
You forgot to mention the little circle of upturned rocks; you might as well have done that as long as you're bragging about piles of shit.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I don't know what the truth is, and have said as much.
 
Old February 9th, 2011 #18
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj
 
Jimmy McQuade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SFV
Posts: 1,131
Jimmy McQuade
Default

I know jealousy when I hear it. Eat your heart out. Or your neighbor's heart, savage.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth At Last View Post
A faggot is a traditional dish in many parts over here
 
Old February 9th, 2011 #19
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH
 
N.M. Valdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,382
N.M. Valdez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy McQuade View Post
I know jealousy when I hear it. Eat your heart out. Or your neighbor's heart, savage.
I wouldn't know about that, not being descended from a culture that institutionalized that practice. But perhaps you could teach me about it, barbarian mick?

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/...100169358.html


Quote:
Washington, March 21 (ANI): Archaeologists have recently uncovered evidence which indicates that Druids possibly committed cannibalism and ritual human sacrifice, perhaps on a massive scale, which add weight to ancient Roman accounts of Druidic savagery.

After a first century B.C. visit to Britain, the Romans came back with horrific stories of sacrifice by high-ranking priests of the Celts, who had spread throughout much of Europe over a roughly 2,000-year period.

First-century historian Pliny the Elder even suggested that the Celts practiced ritual cannibalism, eating their enemies” flesh as a source of spiritual and physical strength.

But, with only the Romans” word to rely on, it’’s been easy for historians to dismiss such tales as wartime propaganda.

Now, according to a report in National Geographic News, recent gruesome finds appear to confirm the Romans” accounts.

One of the most incriminating evidence is the 2,000-year-old, bog-mummified body of Lindow Man, discovered in England in the 1980s.

Lindow Man’’s manicured fingernails and finely trimmed hair and beard suggest that he may have been of high status-possibly even a Druid himself, who was the victim of a carefully staged sacrifice.

Recent studies have revealed that Lindow Man’’s head had been violently smashed and his neck had been strangled and slashed.

“You”ve got a rope tightened round his neck, and at the moment where the neck was constricted, the throat was cut, which would cause an enormous fountain of blood to rise up,” said Miranda Aldhouse-Green, an archaeologist at Cardiff University in Wales and an expert on the Druids.

Another clue lay inside the body’’s well-preserved gut: pollen grains from mistletoe, a plant that was sacred to the Druids.

Lindow Man may have been sacrificed to persuade the Celtic gods to halt the Roman advance, according to Aldhouse-Green.

“Something had to be done to stop them in their tracks. And what better way than sacrificing a high-status nobleman?” she explained.

Other grisly clues come from a cave in Alveston, England. Skeletons belonging to as many as 150 people and dating back to about the time of the Roman conquest were discovered there in 2000.

Druids may have killed the victims, who show evidence of skull-splitting blows, in a single event. It may have been the Roman invasion itself that escalated the Druids” ritualized slaughter, according to the researchers.

According to archaeologist Simon James of the University of Leicester, UK, “There has always been a suspicion that what the Romans were saying was atrocity propaganda. But, some recent finds like Lindow Man suggest that there were dark and bloody goings-on.” (ANI)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I don't know what the truth is, and have said as much.
 
Old February 9th, 2011 #20
cillian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,375
cillian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
Washington, March 21 (ANI): Archaeologists have recently uncovered evidence which indicates that Druids possibly committed cannibalism and ritual human sacrifice, perhaps on a massive scale, which add weight to ancient Roman accounts of Druidic savagery.

After a first century B.C. visit to Britain, the Romans came back with horrific stories of sacrifice by high-ranking priests of the Celts, who had spread throughout much of Europe over a roughly 2,000-year period.

First-century historian Pliny the Elder even suggested that the Celts practiced ritual cannibalism, eating their enemies” flesh as a source of spiritual and physical strength.

But, with only the Romans” word to rely on, it’’s been easy for historians to dismiss such tales as wartime propaganda.

Now, according to a report in National Geographic News, recent gruesome finds appear to confirm the Romans” accounts.

One of the most incriminating evidence is the 2,000-year-old, bog-mummified body of Lindow Man, discovered in England in the 1980s.

Lindow Man’’s manicured fingernails and finely trimmed hair and beard suggest that he may have been of high status-possibly even a Druid himself, who was the victim of a carefully staged sacrifice.

Recent studies have revealed that Lindow Man’’s head had been violently smashed and his neck had been strangled and slashed.

“You”ve got a rope tightened round his neck, and at the moment where the neck was constricted, the throat was cut, which would cause an enormous fountain of blood to rise up,” said Miranda Aldhouse-Green, an archaeologist at Cardiff University in Wales and an expert on the Druids.

Another clue lay inside the body’’s well-preserved gut: pollen grains from mistletoe, a plant that was sacred to the Druids.

Lindow Man may have been sacrificed to persuade the Celtic gods to halt the Roman advance, according to Aldhouse-Green.

“Something had to be done to stop them in their tracks. And what better way than sacrificing a high-status nobleman?” she explained.

Other grisly clues come from a cave in Alveston, England. Skeletons belonging to as many as 150 people and dating back to about the time of the Roman conquest were discovered there in 2000.

Druids may have killed the victims, who show evidence of skull-splitting blows, in a single event. It may have been the Roman invasion itself that escalated the Druids” ritualized slaughter, according to the researchers.

According to archaeologist Simon James of the University of Leicester, UK, “There has always been a suspicion that what the Romans were saying was atrocity propaganda. But, some recent finds like Lindow Man suggest that there were dark and bloody goings-on.” (ANI)
Nothing in that suggests cannibalism.

Btw, mistletoe is a poison.

The article also doesn't mention that his hands and feet were bound.

To poison a man, then hang him, then slit his throat, then bash his head, then throw him bound into a bog to drown, sounds very thorough.

Why wasn't this 'sacrifice' found at a place of religious significance? Because it was an execution.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:56 PM.
Page generated in 0.16214 seconds.