Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 16th, 2005 #21
Whirlwind
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: S.E.PA
Posts: 1,626
Whirlwind
Default

Covering the kol nidre oath would fit well in an issue aimed at law school profs, IMO. No one taking this oath should be in a paid position requiring so much as a signature.
__________________
KILL YOUR TV! Or at least stop taking it more seriously than a goldfish.
 
Old August 16th, 2005 #22
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς
 
Antiochus Epiphanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: flyover
Posts: 13,175
Antiochus Epiphanes
Default

How about a piece on: metzizah b'peh: ritual child abuse by Jew

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=21940

Quote:
http://www.nydailynews.com/front/st...9p-287485c.html

Quote:
Mike caught in row over rabbi's herpes
By MAGGIE HABERMAN
DAILY NEWS CITY HALL BUREAU

City officials have moved to ban a rabbi suspected of infecting infants with herpes from performing an ancient circumcision rite, prompting religious Jewish leaders to plead with Mayor Bloomberg to intervene.
Bloomberg sat down at City Hall yesterday with dozens of ultra-Orthodox rabbis, who said they are concerned that such a ban would set a bad precedent, according to several people at the meeting.

The mayor "basically accepted a suggestion that the time should be given for both sides to sit down and iron this thing out," said Rabbi David Niederman, who praised Bloomberg.

But several sources said the mayor promised that the city would never ban a religious practice outright - but also held firm that he "has an obligation" to uphold laws.

The Daily News first reported in February that the city Health Department was investigating whether Rockland County-based Rabbi Yitzchok Fischer gave herpes to a baby through the practice of metzizah b'peh - in which the rabbi uses his mouth to suck blood from the circumcision wound. The baby later died.

On Aug. 1, the Health Department sent Fischer's lawyer a draft of an order banning the rabbi from performing metzizah b'peh in the city, officials said. Fischer has until next week to respond.

But the threat of such an order alarmed the ultrareligious community.

The controversy is still roiling at a time when Bloomberg, who has had a somewhat strained relationship with the Orthodox community, is looking to repair things before the November election.

Originally published on August 12, 2005
 
Old August 16th, 2005 #23
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς
 
Antiochus Epiphanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: flyover
Posts: 13,175
Antiochus Epiphanes
Default

When I read about that barbaric practice, I think to myself 2 things:

1-- we MUST educate the public about these wicked Jews! People have no CLUE how SICK they are!

2-- why make stuff up about jews when there is the overpowering stench of the TRUTH? With Jews, "truth is stranger than fiction!"
 
Old August 16th, 2005 #24
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς
 
Antiochus Epiphanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: flyover
Posts: 13,175
Antiochus Epiphanes
Default

Chain has expressed the opinion that an article on the implications of rising fuel prices would be good for this issue. Boy, does that seem timely to me! Can we recycle a good piece by Kievsky or get Rob to write a new one?
 
Old August 16th, 2005 #25
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
How about a piece on: metzizah b'peh: ritual child abuse by Jew

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=21940
I clicked on the NYDailyNews link, and it came up "This page cannot be found". Where can I go to make a copy of that actual newspaper article. I want a copy for my "Hot Files", and to send to the jewish editor of The Springsfield, New-Leader, Rober Leger, just to hear his spin on Rabbi perverts performing oral sex on infants.
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire




 
Old August 16th, 2005 #26
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς
 
Antiochus Epiphanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: flyover
Posts: 13,175
Antiochus Epiphanes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
I clicked on the NYDailyNews link, and it came up "This page cannot be found". Where can I go to make a copy of that actual newspaper article. I want a copy for my "Hot Files", and to send to the jewish editor of The Springsfield, New-Leader, Rober Leger, just to hear his spin on Rabbi perverts performing oral sex on infants.
mine works ok. you can go to the nydaily news "circ" room and buy a copy I in the mail I suppose. ("circ" room-- get it? circulation/ circumcision?)

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/sto...p-287485c.html

Quote:
Mike caught in row over rabbi's herpes

By MAGGIE HABERMAN
DAILY NEWS CITY HALL BUREAU

City officials have moved to ban a rabbi suspected of infecting infants with herpes from performing an ancient circumcision rite, prompting religious Jewish leaders to plead with Mayor Bloomberg to intervene.
Bloomberg sat down at City Hall yesterday with dozens of ultra-Orthodox rabbis, who said they are concerned that such a ban would set a bad precedent, according to several people at the meeting.

The mayor "basically accepted a suggestion that the time should be given for both sides to sit down and iron this thing out," said Rabbi David Niederman, who praised Bloomberg.

But several sources said the mayor promised that the city would never ban a religious practice outright - but also held firm that he "has an obligation" to uphold laws.

The Daily News first reported in February that the city Health Department was investigating whether Rockland County-based Rabbi Yitzchok Fischer gave herpes to a baby through the practice of metzizah b'peh - in which the rabbi uses his mouth to suck blood from the circumcision wound. The baby later died.

On Aug. 1, the Health Department sent Fischer's lawyer a draft of an order banning the rabbi from performing metzizah b'peh in the city, officials said. Fischer has until next week to respond.

But the threat of such an order alarmed the ultrareligious community.

The controversy is still roiling at a time when Bloomberg, who has had a somewhat strained relationship with the Orthodox community, is looking to repair things before the November election.

Originally published on August 12, 2005
 
Old August 16th, 2005 #27
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
mine works ok. you can go to the nydaily news "circ" room and buy a copy I in the mail I suppose. ("circ" room-- get it? circulation/ circumcision?)

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/sto...p-287485c.html
Presto !! I got it that time. Thanks. I'll have lots of fun with this.
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire




 
Old August 17th, 2005 #28
lawrence dennis
Anti-anti-antisemite
 
lawrence dennis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Rocky Mountains
Posts: 1,265
lawrence dennis
Default Mention kol nidre oath when discussing jewish judges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlwind
Covering the kol nidre oath would fit well in an issue aimed at law school profs, IMO. No one taking this oath should be in a paid position requiring so much as a signature.
I like this idea. I think it would be particularly important to mention this in any discussion of jew judges, especially supreme court kikes.
__________________

How is the faithful city become an harlot! It was full of judgment: righteousness lodged in it, but now murderers. Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water. Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards.

Xian WN!

"The Jew can only be understood if it is known what he strives for: ... the destruction of the world.... [it is] the tragedy of Lucifer."

Holy-Hoax Exposed, Hollow-Cost Examined, How Low Cost? (toons)
 
Old August 18th, 2005 #29
Ron Doggett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,733
Ron Doggett
Default

I hope immigration will be in the 3rd issue. Here in Virginia it's becoming the issue, places like Herndon are on edge. It would also be a good chance to promote the film Line in the Sand.
 
Old August 18th, 2005 #30
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Doggett
I hope immigration will be in the 3rd issue. Here in Virginia it's becoming the issue, places like Herndon are on edge. It would also be a good chance to promote the film Line in the Sand.
I agree, Ron. Immigration is THE issue. BTW, Alex says he'll have #3 finished by Sept 1st.

Meanwhile, I urge VNN'ers to order and distribute Dr Ed Fields newspaper, Truth-at-Last. I spoke with him today and ordered $40 worth of his latest edition, just published. (300 or so copies). VNN'ers can either phone him weekdays after 2 PM at: 770-919-1252, or mail in their orders to: POB 1211, Marietta, GA 30061.

And I happen to know you've personally purchased and distributed countless thousands of his super effective, pro-White, anti-jew 12-page WN newspaper.
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire




 
Old August 27th, 2005 #31
John Yaeger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I've seen two articles on here that I think would be VERY powerful in an AA.

One is about the government suing for back rent from the people whose property they stole in the New London case.

The other is that reporter bitch that is trying to villify the old man whose wife was killed. I think Chain posted this one just yesterday. People need to know that they can't even be mad about their loved ones being killed...they are thought of as more guilty than the killers.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:57 PM.
Page generated in 0.12243 seconds.