VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 28th, 2005 #21
kindergentlervnn

Default Good idea

This is a VERY good idea and it shouldn't be left to wither away. :cheers:

I remember seeing a cable access TV show of two blacks in robes preaching verses from the bible in a very angry tone. :box: One was holding a white baby doll in his one hand and a knife in the other. They began railing about white devils and the like. It was comical. VNN can definitely do something better than that. Plus, it would fit nicely into a a bigger media picture that includes the TAA and local cable access.

If something could be put together concerning this, even I might be willing to set aside my concerns about past government informants in important positions and gooklet producers to contribute.

Old December 16th, 2005 #22
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Antiochus Epiphanes

Well some people appreciate the opportunity cable access provides, such as James Wickstrom of CI/ Posse Comitatus fame. See article from Anarchy Bill's site.

Quote:
James Wickstrom Launches Michigan Television Program
Midland Community TV To Launch 90-Minute Christian Identity Show

12/15/2005 10:15:28 AM
Discuss this story in the forum
LSN Staff

Midland County, Michigan -- James Wickstrom, a Christian Identity preacher whose storefront church was firebombed by members of a Jewish hate group, will launch a new program on Midland Community Television to spread Christian Identity views.
The first episode, "The Enemy Among Us", will feature Wickstrom preaching for ninety minutes on the subject of Jewish infiltration of the United States, and will air four times.

Midland Community Television serves several rural Michigan counties, and has aired similar programming in the past, including a feature on the KKK entitled, "This is The Klan."

Old December 18th, 2005 #23
Joe Snuffy

Joe Snuffy

This sounds like a good idea. I am not sure if this is a complete resource but might help someone look into what is avaliable in their area. Just started looking into it myself.

http://www.communitymedia.se/cat/linksus.htm

Old December 18th, 2005 #24
Joe Snuffy

Joe Snuffy

Quote:
In June 1996, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled unconstitutional a provision in the 1992 Cable Act that would have allowed cable operator to remove "indecent" programming from public access channels. This was a landmark decision for the development of democratic television.
Found this, sounds good.

Old December 18th, 2005 #25
Rounder

Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Snuffy
Found this, sounds good.
VNN's Ron Doggett, I understand, operated a cable TV program for something like 8 years in Virginia. I'm ignorant on the subject, but will financially support any credible VNN'er who sets one up for VNN.

It would be interesting to know how many folks watched WN-type TV programs, broadcast in the past in large cities, though.

Old December 21st, 2005 #26
Ironguard1940

Ironguard1940
Default Race and Reality was the most popular cable access show

When Ron hosted Race and Reality in the 90's, it was easily the most popular cable access show in Richmond, possibly the whole state of Virginia. There was not another show of its kind within 500 miles. Ron had a dedicated producer that was there behind the scenes every week to make sure the live call-in show went smoothly. I helped answer the phones on several shows to free up the producer so he could concentrate on making the show go on without glitches. And he was very professional. The backdrop was a banner with a Confederate Flag and the words "Race and Reality" across the flag. Definitely eye-catching and no doubt caught the attention of more than a few channel surfers. This show is how I met Ron and began my ascent into true racial consciousness. Before that I was racially aware, but Ron's show put it all together for me and now I am the true, unrepentant racist everyone knows and hates, excepting for fellow unrepentant racists, of course. White Southern Solidarity!!! :cheers: :box:

Old December 21st, 2005 #27
Ironguard1940

Ironguard1940
Default The community access channel also allowed taped shows

Ron sponsored Tom Metzger's Race and Reason before he did his own live call-in show. Race and Reason was taped by Metzger, and copies were sent out across the country to be aired on commuity access shows like we have in Richmond, VA. A few other White patriots sponsored shows in Richmond. I put on three or four taped shows myself, but they were not anything near the quality of Race and Reason or another taped show I enjoyed, Voices of Discontent. V. O. D. showed footage of Hitler and the mega-gigantic Nuremburg rallies, which always had over 100,000 and peaked at 600,000 one year as I understand. Of all the cable access shows I have ever watched, taped or live, none even came close to the quality of Race and Reality though. Ron's professionalism, combined with the content of the show, made R&R a show quite a few people still talk about even though it has not aired in several years. :cheers:

Old December 21st, 2005 #28
Hibernian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940
Ron sponsored Tom Metzger's Race and Reason before he did his own live call-in show. Race and Reason was taped by Metzger, and copies were sent out across the country to be aired on commuity access shows like we have in Richmond, VA. A few other White patriots sponsored shows in Richmond. I put on three or four taped shows myself, but they were not anything near the quality of Race and Reason or another taped show I enjoyed, Voices of Discontent. V. O. D. showed footage of Hitler and the mega-gigantic Nuremburg rallies, which always had over 100,000 and peaked at 600,000 one year as I understand. Of all the cable access shows I have ever watched, taped or live, none even came close to the quality of Race and Reality though. Ron's professionalism, combined with the content of the show, made R&R a show quite a few people still talk about even though it has not aired in several years. :cheers:

Sounds like powerful propaganda. I'm curious as to why the show went off air?

Old January 2nd, 2006 #29
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Antiochus Epiphanes
Default Dr Hesham Tillawi

Here is what I consider to be the BEST anti-Jew educational program, regularly produced and broadcast on cable access.

http://www.currentissues.tv/

It may not be "White Nationalist" but the excellent efforts of Dr Hesham Tillawi, a decent Arab-American, should be emulated. Indeed, consider who his top ten interviews have included:

Quote:
TOP 10 INTERVIEWS Most watched interviews in November 2005

1 Michael Santomauro
2 Dr. Steve Sneigoski
3 Dr. David Duke
4 Tony Malone
5 Steve Webb
6 Wing TV
7 Anne Gwynne
8 Prof. Kevin MacDonald
9 Senator James Abourezq
10 Mordochai Vanunu
Also-- Fromm, Zundel, and other revisionists...

Who most recently? The reknowned Eustace Mullins!

Thread