Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 19th, 2008 #61
cillian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,375
cillian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
I don't think that's the case because it wasn't a problem until 100 years ago, people haven't been doing tribal tattoos for thousands of years prior to this. Its more to do with corruption and tattoos wouldnt help
corruption of?
 
Old June 19th, 2008 #62
yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin
 
yankee jane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,588
yankee jane
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
Ascended above tribal identification... I guess thats why no one knows what it is to be white anymore...
You have to be tribal to know what being white is about?? I don't think so. Being White means ascending above and beyond tribalism. It wasn't that many decades ago that White people had very little trouble knowing a great deal about "being White". Being civilized and advancing IS about being White. Holding to higher moral and ethical standards IS about being White - to be honest, HAVING moral and ethical standards is what being White is about. It is only in the last number of decades of the jew that the meaning of being White has become tainted and confused.
 
Old June 19th, 2008 #63
brutus
Senior Member
 
brutus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: naples
Posts: 10,521
brutus
Default

RE: psychologicalshock

Quote:
To be honest I don't know why Brutus was nice, we shouldn't condone such behavior. We're not stormfront.
I don't condone the antiWhite behavior of those who are not racially aware or who may still be suffering from the lingering effects of the jew's filthy anesthesia. On the other hand, I hold no grudge toward the 90+% of the people here who've done things that could be considered less than proWhite before their awakening. Of course it would be impossible to forgive a White woman with a mulatto as she couldn't be expected to turn her back on her own child. In that case we'd have to think of her as a full fledged nigger to be written off. There are other situations where redemption isn't warranted as well.

I'm recognizing Bootgrl for her trend-setting contribution of promoting the use of proWhite vids on the internet. This approach to propaganda is extremely important to our struggle and it shouldn't be underestimated. And more than that I won't let the importance of this contribution go unnoticed because other NON CONTRIBUTORS, who incidentally never once mention the jew, decide to drown her out under a sea of smears.

Yes, I'm concerned with her past and I don't condone some of the things that I've heard however, I also realize that the jew wants us to be extra unforgiving toward any WN who dares to put their face out there for all to see. Especially those who bring attention to our cause in a big way. Too many times I've seen White activists be savaged by the jew as well as some over-zealous and pigheadedly stupid Whites.

We all know the the jew is in here with us, sniping and smearing and it's curious to me how many supposed authentic racists will unquestionable jump right on that band wagon with the jew and dump on a White person while at the same time they NEVER NEVER say a critical word about the jew.

We name the jew here. Those who don't name the jew are suspect, and because they refuse to name the jew, this will render their criticism of White activists worthless.

It was unfortunate for Bootgrl that she decided to lay her unawakened behavior out there on the web for all to see, thus opening herself up to the smear. But I wonder how many of us are thankful that we didn't post crap about ourselves before our awakening?

I suggest that we give Bootgrl, the opportunity to rehabilitate herself through her continued activism. I can see why the jew would be dead set against this proposition.

One last thing. If I'm wrong about giving her a break and if she does turn out to be a convert enemy of White people, I'll publicly admit that I was wrong and I'll personally ban her.


.
__________________
The ink of the learned is as precious as the blood of the martyr. For one drop of ink may make millions think.
 
Old June 19th, 2008 #64
cillian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,375
cillian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee jane View Post
You have to be tribal to know what being white is about?? I don't think so. Being White means ascending above and beyond tribalism. It wasn't that many decades ago that White people had very little trouble knowing a great deal about "being White". Being civilized and advancing IS about being White. Holding to higher moral and ethical standards IS about being White - to be honest, HAVING moral and ethical standards is what being White is about. It is only in the last number of decades of the jew that the meaning of being White has become tainted and confused.
There is another side, the wild streak (art, music, revelry) all of our festivals and celebrations. The joyous part of live, which we get to enjoy after much hard work.

You cant discard that just because ‘its niggerish’.
 
Old June 19th, 2008 #65
molliemcguire
Junior Member
 
molliemcguire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 41
molliemcguire
Default

Bootgirl,
For starters, I am a woman, not a dude. But since you are sexually liberal I get the impression you could not care less. I have seen much of your race traitor lifestyle online. A person whom knows and takes PRIDE in their ancestry would never take the paths you have...for any purpose.
I am old enough to be your mom, so please, for your own sake, do not embarrass yourself by trying to make me look ignorant. You have done enough for yourself in that category.

BTW, I have the right to "chime" in as you put it.
 
Old June 19th, 2008 #66
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist
 
Amy Moore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In a house
Posts: 563
Blog Entries: 1
Amy Moore
Default

Quote:
Brutus-And more than that I won't let the importance of this contribution go unnoticed because other NON CONTRIBUTORS, who incidentally never once mention the jew, decide to drown her out under a sea of smears.
I would assume this is partly directed at me. So I'll answer for myself. Admittedly I haven't posted at VNN much. I'm more of reader and on occasion post replies. It's not important to me to have 5000 posts or 1000 rep points so I don't think that posting on any forum is vital to what I do. So I try to only post when it's something that I fell passionate about or would like to get my opinion across.

I devote my own entire existence to helping (white) people I know who need a bit of a hand, talking to people about why i am a white nationalist, raising my children to be racially aware and taking care of our home for my husband who works hard to provide for us. The latter two things being the most important to me.

One thing I cannot stand for is a hypocrite, hence why I posted about bootgrl. I just do not see how talking one thing then doing quite the opposite is going to help any young person develop a sense of their own heritage and pride in their own people.

As for speaking about the Jew. I do my part in helping to open the eyes of the sheeple I think have enough brains to look past their TV screens and sports broadcasts to think for themselves. Face to face activism will do more than words on a screen. IMO. So thats where I try to make the difference. Discussion about my views on everything from holocaust revisionism and the war in Iraq, to the jews running Hollywood and about new world order.

cheers
tanz
 
Old June 19th, 2008 #67
varg
...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 9,701
varg
Default

Brutus i can vouch for littlemissevil being a solid white mother/wife. She's one of my best friends & is 100% sincere in her beliefs.

Your points about bootgrl arent accurate because like you say you can overlook her actions before she was awakened.. but they aren't her past.. they are her present. She was telling me she's bi, after the videos / coming to vnn & is friends with muds to this day. She is a net loss
 
Old June 19th, 2008 #68
psychologicalshock
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,046
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
Actually this lack of tribal identity is what makes young people search for subcultures, such as Goths, emos or punks, they will identify themselves as a punk or goth because they have no identity of their own and will form a new tribe around clothing music etc. if they were brought up to know who they were and where they came from they would already have an identity and wouldn’t need to buy into one supplied by mtv.
I don't think being taught to feel dignity over your history and your very biological make up correlates with branding yourself with all sorts of wacky tattoos. Being tribal eliminated the individual stimulus needed to achieve, there has to be a balance between being committed to your own and being committed to your personal excellence (In the interest of furthering the knowledge, power and well being of your people) . But anyways we're getting off topic because first of all the present tattoos are not of racial belonging and sticking rings in your face is definitely undignified in my opinion. I can somewhat understand if someone wants to tattoo a symbol of a particular organization they are in but otherwise I see no other use.
 
Old June 19th, 2008 #69
brutus
Senior Member
 
brutus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: naples
Posts: 10,521
brutus
Default

RE: Varg

Quote:
Brutus i can vouch for littlemissevil being a solid white mother/wife. She's one of my best friends & is 100% sincere in her beliefs.
OK Varg, I'll take you at your word.

Quote:
Your points about bootgrl arent accurate because like you say you can overlook her actions before she was awakened.. but they aren't her past.. they are her present. She was telling me she's bi, after the videos / coming to vnn & is friends with muds to this day. She is a net loss
I thought about this as well and that's why I went out of my way to make mention of those coming out from under the jew's anesthesia.

Now let me speak to the greater audience, because I know that you already know what I'm about to say.

Becoming fully racially aware is a process, a journey if you will. Along this journey we become more and more aware of what is proper behavior expected of a true Aryan. Also during the awakening process we'll oft see contradiction and even some backside. If a person is sincere in being 100% proWhite, they'll learn from their mistakes and carry on the proper path. It's for us, those who are already fully awakened, to give constructive criticism. However if we harshly write them off for a past transgression and we give them no chance at redemption we lose what otherwise might become a valuable asset to our cause.

Rigid compliance to unrealistic standards is not called for at this time. Right now, today, we need people to take a look at what we have to offer. We must show them that we are reasonable within the limits of common sense, while at the same time not compromising our position. I'm firmly convinced that this is doable. It's preposterous to think that anyone right off the streets is qualified to be admitted directly into ranks of the fully jew-wise. And it's just as preposterous to think that people don't need any time to divest themselves of a lifelong immersion in jew filth.

Of course they need time and they need our guidance as well.


.
__________________
The ink of the learned is as precious as the blood of the martyr. For one drop of ink may make millions think.
 
Old June 19th, 2008 #70
bootgrl
zeebewtgerl
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 104
bootgrl
Default

Brutus isn't kissing my ass and I'm not kissing his. He is 110% correct. He's very wise and I consider him to be one of the most wise men on this forum.

Everyone makes mistakes people. EVERYONE. I'm 24 years of age. I've gone through personal struggles. As far as the piercings and tattoos go...GIVE ME A BREAK. There is a new generation to be reached. I don't care if it used to be mud-like to get tattoos and piercings to identify with other muds. I have a lip ring because I prefer to have a lip ring. Simple as that. There's no hidden agenda behind it. Picking me a part isn't a solution to anything. As I said I'm still going to contribute to my race with or without a lot of support. Because, again, there are a lot of Whites who need to learn new ways because old ways just aren't working and haven't been for awhile. And no, I don't mean going out and hanging out with non-Whites. I mean being more mature and humble about being White and not take vicious approaches.

I can also still be a proud White individual while loving music and art. It doesn't have to be all White music and White art. To blend with the crowd is the best way to reach others. Not to wear White Pride shirts prancing around acting all tough. So I'm going to remain who I am in the name of music and art and individuality and still be a proud young White woman.
__________________
"Political Correctness sets up rigid barriers to thought that block an open discussion oriented at solving a problem and thus diverts progress toward further intellectual development. " -Claus Nordbruch


"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children." -David Lane


www.thepoliticalcesspool.org

host James Edwards
 
Old June 19th, 2008 #71
Jett Rink
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Squaresville
Posts: 7,502
Default

You're 24?!!!

That's even more pathetic.

Damn, you need to grow up, seriously. You've been out of high school for 6 years now but you're acting and dressing like you still go there.

...And really, stop punching holes to put metal through your face, that's the Dravidian idea of beauty, not the Aryan one.
 
Old June 19th, 2008 #72
Signe
Holy Polaris!
 
Signe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,079
Signe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
You're 24?!!!

That's even more pathetic.

Damn, you need to grow up, seriously. You've been out of high school for 6 years now but you're acting and dressing like you still go there.
Yeah, I haven't paid attention to bootgrl but I thought she was in her teens. That's pretty bad. I can't believe I'm three years younger.

Quote:
Along this journey we become more and more aware of what is proper behavior expected of a true Aryan.
Brutus, I totally understand and agree. But sometimes these situations reek of shadiness. Praise her for her Youtube pioneering, but as a young female who speaks her language a bit better I understand her "hiding out" period and back turning on good White Nationalists to mean she was trying to impress these degenerate musicians and new non-White friends and give them a different side of her. Young women can be duplicitous but she's 24.
 
Old June 19th, 2008 #73
psychologicalshock
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,046
Default Re:Brutus

Brutus, I understand where you are coming from but consider this.

This person is simply double timing and I will bring an example out of my life to show this. I go to college and the nature of college is that you have to endure things that are to a WN unpleasant; however, not once have I had to be forced to suck up to anyone to succeed. I haven't ever had to befriend Jews or niggers or any other smarmy trash. I never had to put rings in my nose like a male buck to be "accepted". I never had to invite a mud into my heart to succeed. I am cordial, straightforward and nice, I do not befriend anyone or participate in their degeneracy. Whenever I speak I always speak positively and with interest about Europe and while I get strange looks for my great interest in White history no one has yet to say anything about it. My point is that you do not need to stoop like she does to succeed. If you're on the job you don't have to be friends with the niggers or Jews, you merely have to be polite. What she is doing isn't being cordial or polite, she is taking a full dive into this slime and then pretending that she will somehow benefit us. How? If someone asks her how is it that she has so many questionable friends and be WN what will she say? Someone like that distorts the message WN is meant to have and if they see typical Liberal behavior as the staple of WNism (As observed at stormfront) then no one will take us seriously, people will come here to discuss football games and stupid shit like that. It's the sign of a moron to sit down at the table with your enemy , who is actively doing damage to you , and try to "reason" it out. You cannot reason a parasite out, YOU are its lunch, YOU are its host, there is no ALTERNATIVE host, it has no where to go. Merging in is merely taking it up the ass and saying thank you sir. And this whole "new generation", new generation of what? Nigger fuckers, alcoholics, drug addicts, general dumbfucks, uneducated trash, Liberal Obama-kissers and various other slime that one would expect to find in the Red light district. The truth of the matter is that reaching out to the new generation is being that generation and our views are not compatible so its completely pointless to do so. How can you use Liberal insane and twisted logic to justify WNism when the very lexicon of Liberalism is made so that thoughtcrime is impossible? You see, we should not condone it and this person is not "learning" this person will NEVER change. She said so herself, she wants to be like this. What you are seeing is a Liberal trying to double time fashionably, don't let her fool you into thinking otherwise. A duck is a duck no matter how much it tells you that its a chicken.

-PS
 
Old June 20th, 2008 #74
brutus
Senior Member
 
brutus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: naples
Posts: 10,521
brutus
Default

RE: psychologicalshock

Quote:
The truth of the matter is that reaching out to the new generation is being that generation and our views are not compatible so its completely pointless to do so. How can you use Liberal insane and twisted logic to justify WNism when the very lexicon of Liberalism is made so that thoughtcrime is impossible? You see, we should not condone it and this person is not "learning" this person will NEVER change. She said so herself, she wants to be like this. What you are seeing is a Liberal trying to double time fashionably, don't let her fool you into thinking otherwise. A duck is a duck no matter how much it tells you that its a chicken.
This is a thoughtful post.

When you tell me that you're in college, I'll assume that you're in your early twenties. I was in college in the early 1970s, this will give you a clue to my age. With age sometimes comes wisdom. And this wisdom generally comes from having been given the benefit of being able to replay decades of memories and to search those memories for relevant and material patterns. And then we can apply those connections to current situations and thus we can prognosticate with greater accuracy the behavior of others than might be the case with younger folk.

I'm well aware of the old adage, "Once an egg-sucking dog - always an egg-sucking dog". And I'm also aware of people's capacity to change for the better. I'm throwing my encouragement to Bootgrl for several reasons. Some of which I've already alluded, above in other posts, and also for this reason:

Let's assume that Bootgrl reads your preceding post and she takes the constructive criticism as it's intended, and with mature resolve she decides to rethink and modify her approach. And in doing so, she keeps true to who she is, while at the same time becoming a better White Nationalist.

I believe that she's bright enough to pull it off.

.
__________________
The ink of the learned is as precious as the blood of the martyr. For one drop of ink may make millions think.
 
Old June 20th, 2008 #75
psychologicalshock
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,046
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
RE: psychologicalshock


This is a thoughtful post.
Thank you

Quote:
When you tell me that you're in college, I'll assume that you're in your early twenties.
No need to assume, I am 18 and I will be 19 soon (In a bit more than a month). I began college at 17 so I got ahead pretty early. At this point in time I am almost halfway done with it.
Quote:
I was in college in the early 1970s, this will give you a clue to my age.
That would make you somewhat younger than my father.

Quote:
With age sometimes comes wisdom. And this wisdom generally comes from having been given the benefit of being able to replay decades of memories and to search those memories for relevant and material patterns. And then we can apply those connections to current situations and thus we can prognosticate with greater accuracy the behavior of others than might be the case with younger folk.
I can't dispute that but if that is so then you are aware that Liberals are as predictable in their behavior and word choice as they are in their willingness to back stab. The only unknown is when.

Quote:
I'm well aware of the old adage, "Once an egg-sucking dog - always an egg-sucking dog". And I'm also aware of people's capacity to change for the better. I'm throwing my encouragement to Bootgrl for several reasons. Some of which I've already alluded, above in other posts, and also for this reason:
Consider this - this person didn't just wake up, this person essentially reverted to her old life style spontaneously . If someone is so willing to turn away from it all how can we know this person has any capacity to feel any sort of loyalty? I have met many people that were as easy to convert as they were easy to betray. Why? Because sticking to this requires bravery, integrity and sacrifice. Most people cannot take it and thus go back to their old mode of living for the sake of being accepted in society.

I can understand that ; however,
at the same time it should be a hard line meritocracy because while its true we should be compassionate we should not be flimsy and whimsical . It's a one strike and you're out deal. Cruel as it may be it's the nature of White society to do so for it is what it has thrived on . People in the past have put their life on the line to avoid debt, because it would ruin their reputation and the reputation of their children. This example illustrates how important keeping a clear record is, and it should be that way for only those are truly committed should get recognition.

A meritocracy is unforgiving but it is the best and most natural way for positions to be filled. It is a guarantee against weakness. For that fact alone it has my full support.

Quote:
Let's assume that Bootgrl reads your preceding post and she takes the constructive criticism as it's intended, and with mature resolve she decides to rethink and modify her approach. And in doing so, she keeps true to who she is, while at the same time becoming a better White Nationalist.
Maybe so, but I don't think we should be forgiving. We should be wary of such people to say the least.
Quote:
I believe that she's bright enough to pull it off.

.
Can't say that what she has been doing has been particularly bright.
 
Old June 20th, 2008 #76
bootgrl
zeebewtgerl
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 104
bootgrl
Cool

__________________
"Political Correctness sets up rigid barriers to thought that block an open discussion oriented at solving a problem and thus diverts progress toward further intellectual development. " -Claus Nordbruch


"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children." -David Lane


www.thepoliticalcesspool.org

host James Edwards
 
Old June 20th, 2008 #77
colleen
Senior Member
 
colleen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Southern Realm of Hell
Posts: 1,407
colleen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootgrl View Post
AND THE POINT IS......WELL OTHER THEN THE OBVIOUS!?!?!?!?!?
 
Old June 20th, 2008 #78
Jett Rink
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Squaresville
Posts: 7,502
Default

She should have stopped writing after "ass".
 
Old June 21st, 2008 #79
bootgrl
zeebewtgerl
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 104
bootgrl
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by colleen View Post
AND THE POINT IS......WELL OTHER THEN THE OBVIOUS!?!?!?!?!?
over your head
__________________
"Political Correctness sets up rigid barriers to thought that block an open discussion oriented at solving a problem and thus diverts progress toward further intellectual development. " -Claus Nordbruch


"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children." -David Lane


www.thepoliticalcesspool.org

host James Edwards
 
Old June 21st, 2008 #80
colleen
Senior Member
 
colleen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Southern Realm of Hell
Posts: 1,407
colleen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootgrl View Post
over your head
Yeah whatever. I forgot your video pioneering makes you way above the rest of us minions!
 
Closed Thread

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:29 PM.
Page generated in 0.15893 seconds.