Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 24th, 2008 #21
Adi18
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Mazonnawar Citadel
Posts: 775
Default

Here, don't buy a book and read it off amazon when you can have someone read it for you on a movie. That is the Aryan way.....




http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3688278981555458918&q=Nazi+occult&ei=1imJSJL7PIPM4AKj6_mHCA
 
Old July 25th, 2008 #22
aivazovski88
Nordwave Armenia
 
aivazovski88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: southern cilicia(the last village from the remainants of ancienct armenian rupiniats kingdom)
Posts: 598
aivazovski88
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdtwainth View Post
2 or: do they accept armenians and georgians as Whites?
Your question was an insult to eNat adminstration.
Cause its as clear as sun that they accept transcaucasians,
btw this forum accepts us too,remember the thread that you openned about armenians and chechens and how most people voted even for a muslim caucasian nation like chechens ?

And so does SF.

So you acted like a jerk when you asked that.

Btw if you spent 20% of your time only that your dedicating for trolling againt eNat or my people to visit some transcaucasian sections you would
understand why were accepted,there are pleny historic/genetic articles also
tons of pictures.




Quote:
, so I asked the moderator to disable my account. .
Nope,

Your ass got kicked by the armenian/georgian moderator on eNat
and that is ME.

You did not ask any one to dissable your acount.
 
Old July 25th, 2008 #23
aivazovski88
Nordwave Armenia
 
aivazovski88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: southern cilicia(the last village from the remainants of ancienct armenian rupiniats kingdom)
Posts: 598
aivazovski88
Default

So your saint hitler !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi18 View Post
So did you ban him?
Yupp,

but he got banned on his own will unlike fdtwainth.


Quote:
Enationalist has a free speech section, only they don't allow free speech, something I couldn't tolerate being a Canadian and entitled to it.
Well there is free speech section on eNat but its so limited.

They dont allow some silly threads that cause unnecessary fights to be openned even in the free speech section.

I think that opposing views sections or unlimited free speech policies are waste of time.

When i went to eNat i my self complained at the beggining then i realized
that their right,and its better to not have O.V section,and to have limited
free speech policy.



Quote:
Frankly, I don't take what anyone says on a web forum at par, as one could easily be a nigger, spic, jew, etc, but fly a German flag and claim they're such. Until there is a DNA test on a computer web forum I won't take anyone at the word really about their race, or gender. I find the opposing views section very refreshing at times when I really want to vent some frustration.
Well this applie's to all web forums,not only eNat.

But eNat has the lowest percentage of non whites claiming to be whites
cause of beeing closed forum ,well moderated and most of members come with personal
invitations,and many members posted their pics too.

If you did not like eNat cause of this reason,i bet that you will never ever
like any web forum.




Quote:
Stormfront apparently had over 120,000 accounts worldwide, but I never believed it.
Well yeah,
but their the oldest "pro white" forum,they existed even before internet exists.



Quote:
I don't have anything against anyone on Enationalist, I just gave it about 3 chances before realizing it wasn't for me. When your getting language warnings about the lamest things, and writing to one of the best moderators on there, and he's telling you that frankly alot of people have been complaining about how they've been treated at Enationalist, and that the best thing might just be to walk away, that says it all.
Well,
once you got language warning for spitting on moderators and the adminstration,you got banned for few days too.

If you do this in any other forum,you would get a life time ban,
try it if you dont believe.

Once your post was erased cause it contained porno topics.

Remember how we did not even ban you when you insulted John Taylor Bowles ?


Your beeing so ungreatfull by coming to other forum and calling eNat gay
forum,well maybe your right about calling us gay,cause we forgived you too many times for your mistakes and rule violations...


Quote:
. Frankly I think Enationalist trys to steal the spotlight away from Nordwave, and I think it's a shame as Alex Hassinger is someone I've come to respect greatly since becoming informed of his work, which prior to being informed I thought he was simply the webmaster of Enationalist. This is why even though Enationalist never worked out for me, I still thought to put up his speech, and his writings, as Nordwave and enationalist shouldn't be confused for one another.
eNat is the official forum of nordwave,and nordwave is the official website
of eNat.

There is no nordwave without eNat,and there is no eNat without nordwave
so i dont know what your meaning exactly.


Quote:
, are we all going to hook up our computers together and fight for our race on the internet?

Internet is good for propagenda and meeting new comrades on net.
But you should spend only 10% of your free time for it.
 
Old July 25th, 2008 #24
fdtwainth
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Blog Entries: 397
Default

To set things clear:

First, if I wouldn't 100% sure that most armenians are non-White, I wouldn't call them non-White. But most armenians are indeed non-White, and even those that are White have a significant admixture of semitic blood. These are the facts, that amenian colored who trolls in this thread knows it full well, and yet, he goes on lying because as any colored he can't live without lying: he is a liar without honour and without loyalty.

Second, I did ask the super-moderator over there to disable my account long ago, and he replied the don't disable accounts over there. The colored armenian knows it full well, or should know it full well: claiming to be a moderator at e Nationalist, he can at any time ask their super-moderator about that, or simply look at my postbox over there, where my sent request and the moderator's reply must be. Yet he goes on lying because as any colored he can't live without lying: he is a liar without honour and without loyalty.
 
Old July 25th, 2008 #25
aivazovski88
Nordwave Armenia
 
aivazovski88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: southern cilicia(the last village from the remainants of ancienct armenian rupiniats kingdom)
Posts: 598
aivazovski88
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdtwainth View Post
To set things clear:

First, if I wouldn't 100% sure that most armenians are non-White, I wouldn't call them non-White. But most armenians are indeed non-White, and even those that are White have a significant admixture of semitic blood. These are the facts, that amenian colored who trolls in this thread knows it full well, and yet, he goes on lying because as any colored he can't live without lying: he is a liar without honour and without loyalty.

Second, I did ask the super-moderator over there to disable my account long ago, and he replied the don't disable accounts over there. The colored armenian knows it full well, or should know it full well: claiming to be a moderator at e Nationalist, he can at any time ask their super-moderator about that, or simply look at my postbox over there, where my sent request and the moderator's reply must be. Yet he goes on lying because as any colored he can't live without lying: he is a liar without honour and without loyalty.

Your so silly troll and lier,

last year you were trying to make the turk/gypsy propagenda against
armenians/georgians,now this year the semitic blood.

Your nothing but mongol/gypsy trying to get assimilate as eastern european,
you proved it when you claimed central asian originated hunes to be white.

I gave genetic source proving that the frequency of semitic blood in armenia
is only 2% and turk/gypsy blood 8/9% and the reasearch is done by a racial
anthropologist,not street bum like you.

Try to disprove it animal.

And you did not ask any one to dissable your acount,if you did i would see in the staff section.
 
Old July 25th, 2008 #26
fdtwainth
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Blog Entries: 397
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aivazovski88 View Post
Your so silly troll and lier,
The armenigger speaks about himself

Quote:
Originally Posted by aivazovski88 View Post
last year you were trying to make the turk/gypsy propagenda against armenians/georgians,now this year the semitic blood.
The turks are semites, idiot, a mixed people formed by semitic and European race. So are in fact armenians, only the level of admixture is slightly lower, but even the Whitest armenians have 1/3 semitic admixture, for you to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aivazovski88 View Post
I gave genetic source proving that the frequency of semitic blood in armenia is only 2% and turk/gypsy blood 8/9% and the reasearch is done by a racial anthropologist,not street bum like you.
Now I'll repeat again what I've told before to this dumb colored: get a genetic analysis and post it over here. Then I'll ask a biologist to explain it for you, why as an armenian you're likely to be a non-White, and from where your non-White armenian ugliness of facial and bodily features come. Now what part of the previous sentence you do not understand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aivazovski88 View Post
And you did not ask any one to dissable your acount,if you did i would see in the staff section.
Ask your boss, armenigger, or look at my postbox over there. Your lies are as dumb as your are, and so easily discoverable.
 
Old July 25th, 2008 #27
aivazovski88
Nordwave Armenia
 
aivazovski88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: southern cilicia(the last village from the remainants of ancienct armenian rupiniats kingdom)
Posts: 598
aivazovski88
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdtwainth View Post
The armenigger speaks about himself
No im talking about the famous non white troll George lenz that is banned
from all racialist forums except this one.





Quote:
The turks are semites, idiot, a mixed people formed by semitic and European race. So are in fact armenians, only the level of admixture is slightly lower, but even the Whitest armenians have 1/3 semitic admixture, for you to know.
Turks are not semits,they are hybrid of dravidians,turanians,irano-afghanians
with some european blood.

I showed scietific proof of semitic blood beeing 2% in armenia according
to most genetic studies,now where is your proof that average white
armenians have 1/3 semitic blood ?

Animal.




Quote:
Now I'll repeat again what I've told before to this dumb colored: get a genetic analysis and post it over here. Then I'll ask a biologist to explain it for you, why as an armenian you're likely to be a non-White, and from where your non-White armenian ugliness of facial and bodily features come. Now what part of the previous sentence you do not understand?
Why would i show any one a genetic test when im originaly from a country that has the lowest percentage of non white genes(15% as maximum)
and highest percentage of white genes ?

If there will be a new system for accepting members on pro white forums
i would be more than a glad to do it,but they should begin from countries
that have highest percentage of non white genes and finish with the ones
that have lowest percentage,in that case you will have to do it before me

And why you dont post a pic of your self as begining ?

I already did in many places,i did it for fun though not to prove anything.

And im on pro white forums only to help other whites,and support pro white movements,
not to hook up with white girls using pro white forums or flaming other white nationalists
like you.

I have my own blue eyed blond haired pure armenian girlfriend,i have my own country
and white blood to preserve it,im not interrested about mixing with any non armenian
so this is another reason why you or scums like you should do this genetic test before me.
 
Old July 25th, 2008 #28
fdtwainth
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Blog Entries: 397
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aivazovski88 View Post
No im talking about the famous non white troll George lenz that is banned from all racialist forums except this one.
Idiot, I do not post anywhere except VNN and WNF because I don't have time to post at a dozen forums, and these two are led by decent White men, and am confident my effort will not be wasted. But for you to know I have account at two other WN forums: niggermania and majorityrights, where I sometimes post a comment, and at two other NS forums, where I sometimes post as well. So, you're misinformed, colored: I am not a dumb armenigger to waste my time posting at web sites, that either were compromised in the past like stromfront, or are likely to be compromised at the future, like eNationalist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aivazovski88 View Post
Turks are not semits,they are hybrid of dravidians,turanians,irano-afghanians with some european blood.
And what are dravidians, turanians and irano-afghanians, idiot, but mixed people with prevalence of semitic blood. Now semites do beget semites, as horse do beget horses: it seems you get your biology mixed up, if ever learned any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aivazovski88 View Post
I showed scietific proof of semitic blood beeing 2% in armenia according to most genetic studies,now where is your proof that average white armenians have 1/3 semitic blood ?
I have referred everyone interested in this obscure subject to a brief yet adequate treatment of armenoid in Carleton Coon's Races of Europe, and comprehensive treatment in Erich's papers (1936). If we get a genetic analysis from you, I'll get demonstration why you are likely to be a non-White and were your armenian ugliness comes from. Now I haven't seen a single study proving that armenians are White: all they do is they cite genetic markers that are present in both armenoids and europeids, and omit discussion of those genetic markets that amrenoids lack, and those markers are important. For everyone to remebers, the genotype of White is less than 2% different from a genotype of a nigger, if we'd accept the logic of this armenigger and his backers at eNationalist, we could accept niggers equally well. Now I don't niggers, I don't like sandniggers, and I don't like armeniggers. I hope the respected VNN readers would accept my point of view on the armenian matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aivazovski88 View Post
And im on pro white forums only to help other whites,and support pro white movements,
not to hook up with white girls using pro white forums or flaming other white nationalists
like you. I have my own blue eyed blond haired pure armenian girlfriend,i have my own country
and white blood to preserve it,im not interrested about mixing with any non armenian
so this is another reason why you or scums like you should do this genetic test before me.
That's what you all coloreds say before we let you in, and when we let you in, you lie, cheat, steal, rape and murder. This is true both in life and at the net: you can't even stop your lies and admit the facts, you need to cast yourself as White when you're not. Now I say we don't need coloreds to achieve White Victory, especially such arrogant ones, claiming they are White, when they are not: we'll manage our problems ourselves.
 
Old July 25th, 2008 #29
Adi18
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Mazonnawar Citadel
Posts: 775
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aivazovski88 View Post
eNat is the official forum of nordwave,and nordwave is the official website
of eNat.

There is no nordwave without eNat,and there is no eNat without nordwave
so i dont know what your meaning exactly.

Well thank you for clearing that up, I guess I don't support Nordwave anymore. Considering nothing has come of it yet, I don't think anything will.

I guess maybe I was wrong about Alex then, if one goes with the other, it's like stormfront and Don Black I guess. Thank you for that answer. By the way, I've found this forum to be ubergood, the members to have a sense of humour and can appreciate women for their bodies, and Enationalist is gay, so I guess Nordwave is gay as well.


This is typical stupid goyim politics, you actually admit that Enationalist and Nordwave are one and one, and there isn't one without the other. Even stormfront has more sense than that. So stay away from Nordwave people, it's directly linked to Enationlist. I'm sorry for making this thread now for Alex.
 
Old July 25th, 2008 #30
Steve Watt
Tat Steve
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 9
Steve Watt
Default

Amazing, this whole thread started because "mc philib" couldn't keep fighting others and calling names on Enat. Funny thing is I don't seem to find anything truly on the net regarding any actions in the real world to promote the cause. As for his group unless I am wrong I find now webpage nor mention of them either.

As for the site being "closed" to outsiders yes it is and for good reason. Anyone paying attention to where Stormfront started to were it is today!?! It's not all about saying you have the most hits....if those hits are really doing nothing positive.

As for Enat and Nordwave being tied together yes in some ways they are and it is a work in progress. Enat more for those looking to understand NS and Nordwave will be more for continued education. Things don't happen overnight. But dammit I will take a fighter like Alex and those that we have over 10,000 mc philib's anyday! I am not here to keep the fire burning nor post anymore on this topic, but Nordwave has had a magazine, put on several events here in South Florida including 2 Folk Fests, and protested the Freedom Ride, Alex spoke at several national events and several of those working with Enat and Nordwave have worked over time hard enough to piss the enemy off including Sleazy Dees. By no means does that make any of us important but it does mean that opposed to mc philib and a handful of whining cyber warriors that we give a shit in the real world!!!

Anyone interested in letting me know I am wrong feel free to contact me:

nordwaveflorida@gmail.com

Steve Watt
Nordwave Florida
 
Old July 26th, 2008 #31
Adi18
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Mazonnawar Citadel
Posts: 775
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Watt View Post
Amazing, this whole thread started because "mc philib" couldn't keep fighting others and calling names on Enat. Funny thing is I don't seem to find anything truly on the net regarding any actions in the real world to promote the cause. As for his group unless I am wrong I find now webpage nor mention of them either.

Steve Watt
Nordwave Florida
I think your confusing me with Phil88 possibly, there was also a Jerry Garcia who had just signed up when I left. This whole thread started with the intention of me bringing Alex Hassinger's message out to more people, you would of thought Nordwave1 would have done it. The whole intention was to put the spolight on Nordwave, and make people realize that if they've had a bad internet experience on enationalist don't think that it's Nordwave's position and hate Nordwave like everyone hates Stormfront. Honestly I'm glad to see an actual representative step forward from Nordwave, but I wouldn't put Nordwave and Enationalist together to the point where they represent eachother. Honestly I think the best thing to do if you want to learn about National Socialism is pick up Mein Kampf and read the fucking thing!! I don't know why Alex Hassinger doesn't post here, how can you get out a message that's been locked up? If you haven't realized, and it looks like you have the majority of people's time spent on the internet is pointless, and you'd be better off taking the www.finalsolution.com route, look at the links there, and I love the message. "Get involved! Joining a board and slapping 14/88 on the internet isn't helping." It's such a great thing, there's like 10 boards, Enationist is there, right along with Stormfront, and Vnn too. So really, I was here minding my own business, started a thread for Alex, then some enat mod came in and started representing like he was your spokesman. Good to see you, welcome to VNN, the fastest growing internet site on the web!
 
Old July 27th, 2008 #32
Adi18
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Mazonnawar Citadel
Posts: 775
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Watt View Post
As for the site being "closed" to outsiders yes it is and for good reason. Anyone paying attention to where Stormfront started to were it is today!?! It's not all about saying you have the most hits....if those hits are really doing nothing positive.

As for Enat and Nordwave being tied together yes in some ways they are and it is a work in progress. Enat more for those looking to understand NS and Nordwave will be more for continued education. Things don't happen overnight. But dammit I will take a fighter like Alex and those that we have over 10,000 mc philib's anyday! Steve Watt
Nordwave Florida
Sorry steve, I couldn't care to contact you, you came here and took the flame-bait so now your stuck. Overnight I was thinking about how you guys closed the Christian National Socialist thread, and it gave me more reason to realize that Enationist.com is for the S.A. Mann who misses sucking Ernst Rohm's cock. Why is Alex Hassinger's speech so keen on Putin and Orthodox Christianity then when someone wants to start a real party you close the thread? You would've needed a whole 13 members to of had one more than ANSWP! So really, your enationalist bullshit is nothing more than a bunch of going back and forth about shit like a nigger goes back and forth eating watermelon. Sorry I have to switch colors now to show my true feelings about enationist.
I think Nordwave should maybe start an exercise program because by the looks of it you guys need it, and what is your postion on Stormfront anyways? It sounds like your trying to court an alliance between Vnn and enationalist and take it down, yet you have a cute slideshow on your main page featuring a splendid picture of Alex Hassinger and Don Black together looking like the best of friends. This is all very crypto-jew sounding, and taking one guy over 10 000 just reinforces my belief that you guys don't have any sense of mind to do anything realisticly. Now I, would choose ten thousand men, possibly put some special vest on them and send them into strategic locations, but you would rather have Alex Hassinger who preaches about the greatness of Christian Russia but then wouldn't want a Christian NS party. Also to imply that Christianity and NS don't mix is the gayest thing I ever heard, again this is why I'm writing in a gay color. Occultist bullshit to me is no different than nigger voodo worship, and probably why Hitler lost in the end. Furthermore I'd like to add that I didn't learn jack shit at enationist except that you guys are a bunch of neo fags basically with rods jammed up your ass, and you guys flame just as much as stormfront anyways. About the only problem anyone has with stormfront ever is the gay moderation, and enationlist has followed quite well behind, but again, the S.A Mann who likes it from behind belongs at www.enationalist.com Susan even recommends it, they'll treat her with respect there. The really telling thing is enationalist is the ONLY site I've ever left on my own free will as it went from 0 to gay in about 2 months. Also if you guys are so fond of JT bowels, as you can see nobody here mentions him why don't you have a big link to his site at the bottom of your site like you did for Ron Paul? I guess in the end your all just a bunch of Crypto-jew homos, and this is why everyone is leaving your site and coming here, and all your mods are posting shit too.
Now what rocks about VNN?
1)- The mods aren't homo's, they have some balls, they can handle being told to fuck off by someone on the internet and brush it off without banning them.
2)- The mods are the ones that start threads like WN doesn't currently exist other than a bunch of people on the internet, where your homo mods close and erase those kinds of threads.
3)- The moderator formerly known as Huttenklaus, now Legalos, biggest douchebag ever! Over 6000 posts in less than a year, he isn't here, he isn't a moderator, score another point for Vnn.
4)- Vnn realizes that it's only a web forum/message board, that way nobody can really say shit that it isn't doing anything, it is, providing a news service for whites.
5)- No language warnings, you'd think if you can talk about killing, violence, etc.... You could also swear, again, this is why the S.A. Mann who misses Ernst Rohms cock should go to www.enationalist.com , they'll love it there.
6)- Open forums for people to read, I really think now that there is some kind of Crypto-jew element to your whole organization regarding the fact you have to sign up to read it to find out it sucks, then of course you have the people's email address and ip address and you can sell them to make money, as it's a huge business on the internet, and why did I start to recieve a bunch of homosexual/beastilality/paedophilia type pornography links after signing up?

So fuck your gay site, you guys are ubergay, and in 6 months won't be around anymore because you couldn't figure out the fact that most people don't really give a fuck about web forums, so now by basically tying Nordwave and Enationalist together you've commited political suicide. I remember showing interest in starting a Nordwave Canada chapter, but quickly realized the fact that you haven't accomplished jack shit, so it would be about as smart as an alliance with asswipe/NSM. One more thing, please don't fuck up John De Nugent's reputation with your homo politics over at Enationlist, because really enationalist taught me that it sucks.
Here's a parting gift,
 
Old July 27th, 2008 #33
Adi18
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Mazonnawar Citadel
Posts: 775
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aivazovski88 View Post





If there will be a new system for accepting members on pro white forums
i would be more than a glad to do it,but they should begin from countries
that have highest percentage of non white genes and finish with the ones
that have lowest percentage,in that case you will have to do it before me

And im on pro white forums only to help other whites,and support pro white movements,
I have my own blue eyed blond haired pure armenian girlfriend,i have my own country
and white blood to preserve it,im not interrested about mixing with any non armenian
so this is another reason why you or scums like you should do this genetic test before me.
You sound like a stupid retard, no offense. Good idea, let's go into bastardized countries and take out a few whites when we have countries that are Nordic, we have the Slavics, the Russians, and there are alot of white people in those countries, so your idea sounds really dumb. Also, you've just admitted that "i have my own country and white blood to preserve it,im not interrested about mixing with any non armenian".
Good, nobody cares about aremenia just like no one cares about albania, your a fucking speck on the map and I remember all you aremeniggers crying because the Grand Inquisitor banned all your mongrel asses from Stormfront last year and you were all crushed. So basically, stay in your shitty little country, as it sounds like you plan on it, keep your armenian blood because Nordic is the best, go back to enationalist where you can be accepted, and

This is what you remind me of,

Quote:
Your question was an insult to eNat adminstration.
Cause its as clear as sun that they accept transcaucasians,
btw this forum accepts us too,remember the thread that you openned about armenians and chechens and how most people voted even for a muslim caucasian nation like chechens ?

And so does SF.
Proves my point, enat's administration (Eurowarrior14) is a pussy that's too sensitive about his internet site. Also why the SF stuff, are you guys for or against it? Who fucking cares about SF, obviously you do or you wouldn't keep bringing it up.
So you openly admit enat which is linked to nordwave supports a muslim state for chechens? That is fucking hilarious. Again, I don't know what Alex is thinking. Some of my favourite Putin quotes, obviously someone Alex must respect or he wouldn't be giving a speech about him, are about the Chechens. I think my favourite one is "These Chechen extremists are not human, they are animals, wild animals". I also do love on John De Nugent, (I'm so glad to see his thread made into a sticky here), in his first post in his apocolypse of the psychopaths he has a picture of a dead Russian child killed by chechen muslims. I'm so glad that you've come here and done such a splendid job of showing everyone why enationalist is for fags. Are you guys going to have a section for albanians too? So straight from the armeniggers mouth everyone now knows you support a muslim state for chechens, you probably love albanians, and your whole philosophy is one of faggotry and bullshit. Get ready, the flood is coming.......
 
Old July 28th, 2008 #34
Steve Watt
Tat Steve
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 9
Steve Watt
Default

I wasn't saying you were mc philib I could care less. The thread referring to Christian NS was closed as it became a whining page for one person that didn't get the answer he/she wanted in the timeframe wanted in order to continue bashing others and not staying on topic.

As for the claim that I came here to recruit? I just came on thinking I was finding another site for intelligent conversation about NS and or the White Race. I know there are good people on this site. You on the other hand seem to just be a sad lonely individual, and if you scan through the post you have on this site about 70% are negative and referring to cock sucking or someone or something being gay. Anything you wanna tell us ADI 18?

Enat is open to anyone that wishes to sign up and have something positive to say, guess that might leave some poeople out that is correct.

But, no I am not "recruiting" having more hits than you do doesn't make one a better racialist. And no I am not going to stoop to the level of a elementary school student throwing insults on the playground.


But I and I think others would like to know other than sitting behind a computer and playing cyber nazi and whiner what positive thing have you done in the last thirty days in the real world to promote your views? By the real world I mean interacting with real people face to face that are outside of your circle of friends to educate the masses?
Think you are able to answer without name calling and whining like a nigger?[/B][/B]

Steve Watt
Nordwave Florida
 
Old July 28th, 2008 #35
Steve Watt
Tat Steve
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 9
Steve Watt
Default

Also what is with these quotes:

"If I wanted to get my dick wet, I'd pour water on it."
My loyalty is my internet reputation

They are from YOUR signature. You are worried about you INTERNET reputation???? How about the REAL world???
Fight a real fight. fighting only with other Whites online is for idiots and those that CANT fight the real enemy!!!
 
Old July 28th, 2008 #36
aivazovski88
Nordwave Armenia
 
aivazovski88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: southern cilicia(the last village from the remainants of ancienct armenian rupiniats kingdom)
Posts: 598
aivazovski88
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdtwainth View Post

And what are dravidians, turanians and irano-afghanians, idiot, but mixed people with prevalence of semitic blood. Now semites do beget semites, as horse do beget horses: it seems you get your biology mixed up, if ever learned any.

Nope their not semits you idiot,

the semitic race was originated in southern arabia,

while the rest were originated in central asia for the most part.

They are different,its not realyipossible to expect from some

one like you to make normal discussion since you have no idea

about races.



Quote:
I have referred everyone interested in this obscure subject to a brief yet adequate treatment of armenoid in Carleton Coon's Races of Europe, and comprehensive treatment in Erich's papers (1936). If we get a genetic analysis from you, I'll get demonstration why you are likely to be a non-White and were your armenian ugliness comes from. Now I haven't seen a single study proving that armenians are White: all they do is they cite genetic markers that are present in both armenoids and europeids, and omit discussion of those genetic markets that amrenoids lack, and those markers are important. For everyone to remebers, the genotype of White is less than 2% different from a genotype of a nigger, if we'd accept the logic of this armenigger and his backers at eNationalist, we could accept niggers equally well.

Your source doesnt prove anything,it doesnt say about the percentage of armenoid race in armenia by carletoon's description.

Also i have another article saying that alpinic race is 1/3 asian,or cro magnid 1/3 north african,and they both are quiet dominant european subraces,so these anthropological sources
can say a lots of things,they dont have to be 100% true.


Hans f.k gunther said that the real name of armenid race is hither asiatic and it was originated in caucasus mountain,and then lately transferred to arabia or some parts of europe,and its very similar to dinaric race.


I posted Genetic source proving that armenoid race is no more than 10%
in armenia,and it was originated in caucasia and transferred to semitic people not the other way around,it was even transferred to some western europeans.




Quote:
I hope the respected VNN readers would accept my point of view on the armenian matter.

I dont realy think so,
cause if it was like that we wouldnt see such thread in such section
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...hlight=armenia

unless if you will accuse the founder of this forum posting "non whites" as white heroes and beeing "race traitor".
 
Old July 28th, 2008 #37
aivazovski88
Nordwave Armenia
 
aivazovski88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: southern cilicia(the last village from the remainants of ancienct armenian rupiniats kingdom)
Posts: 598
aivazovski88
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi18 View Post
You sound like a stupid retard, no offense.
Yeah and you sound like mentally ill person when you come and spew every day different thing,and contradict your old claims.



Quote:
Good, nobody cares about aremenia just like no one cares about albania, your a fucking speck on the map and I remember all you aremeniggers crying because the Grand Inquisitor banned all your mongrel asses from Stormfront last year and you were all crushed.
Yeah and i dont care about white trashes like you,and with how many niggers your daughter will sleep next week.


Grand inquisitor was albanian lover just like you,thats why he banned armenians cause they were good with serbs,he made silly comparision
of albanians with other nations just like how you did with italians and spaniards.



Quote:
So you openly admit enat which is linked to nordwave supports a muslim state for chechens? That is fucking hilarious. Again, I don't know what Alex is thinking. Some of my favourite Putin quotes, obviously someone Alex must respect or he wouldn't be giving a speech about him, are about the Chechens. I think my favourite one is "These Chechen extremists are not human, they are animals, wild animals". I also do love on John De Nugent, (I'm so glad to see his thread made into a sticky here), in his first post in his apocolypse of the psychopaths he has a picture of a dead Russian child killed by chechen muslims. I'm so glad that you've come here and done such a splendid job of showing everyone why enationalist is for fags. Are you guys going to have a section for albanians too? So straight from the armeniggers mouth everyone now knows you support a muslim state for chechens, you probably love albanians, and your whole philosophy is one of faggotry and bullshit. Get ready, the flood is coming.......
Stop lying you idiot.

I still have your pms bashing italians,spaniards and saying that albanians and even turks are the same as them,you said the same shit in the albanian thread on eNat,i still can undelete the thread.Dont put words in other's mouth specialy your words.

Your not fooling anyone,and every one hates chechens on eNat,except few people that are neutral.
 
Old July 29th, 2008 #38
Steve Watt
Tat Steve
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 9
Steve Watt
Default

Adi18 ----what happened it got kind of quiet in here answer the 2 questions ask of you? Looks like the longest down time between you bashing others.
__________________
It's not that I hate jews.....It's gotta be my love of gas chambers!!!
 
Old August 1st, 2008 #39
Adi18
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Mazonnawar Citadel
Posts: 775
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Watt View Post
Adi18 ----what happened it got kind of quiet in here answer the 2 questions ask of you? Looks like the longest down time between you bashing others.
Ummm, I was camping and enjoying summer vacation. Believe it or not there's more to life than posting on internet forums. I had a great time, it was amazing, I realized my province is amazing, so many blue eyed blond haired people. Anyways, I still respect Alex Hassinger, it's just dipshits like you and armenigger who try to speak for him and be douchebags that piss everybody off, if you had half a brain you'd realize that in the real world you won't be hiding behind a computer so you'll have to speak face to face, or in my case you'll be speaking to my chest.
p.s.

Also with getting really gay and talking about sigs, what is I don't like jews, I just love gas chambers? There were no gas chambers you dumb fuck, so really all your doing is going along with the jew version of the Mcholoco$t. I suggest you watch Judea declares war on Germany by Frederick Tobin, the gas chambers were for delousing mattreses and clothing for lice and diseases.
Watch what you say at Enationalist.com


Quote:
Originally Posted by aivazovski88
Quote:
Your not fooling anyone,and every one hates chechens on eNat,except few people that are neutral.
__________________
Your question was an insult to eNat adminstration.
Cause its as clear as sun that they accept transcaucasians,
btw this forum accepts us too,remember the thread that you openned about armenians and chechens and how most people voted even for a muslim caucasian nation like chechens ?

And so does SF.
God damn you're a dumb armenian, I'm just repeating what you said, where's the lie?
Quote:
Yeah and i dont care about white trashes like you,and with how many niggers your daughter will sleep next week.


Grand inquisitor was albanian lover just like you,thats why he banned armenians cause they were good with serbs,he made silly comparision
of albanians with other nations just like how you did with italians and spaniards
My daughter isn't even ten years old, of course though this is probably fair game to you animals, by the way your english is so bad that it makes me think you should just stay in your shitty country, as I would make you bite the curb for what you said about my daughter.
Italians for the most part are greasy diego whop garlic smelling motherfuckers, the sicilians have arabic blood, and considering how Mussollini's corpse ended up mutalated by those garlic snapper motherfuckers for trying to overpower the mafia I couldn't really give two shits about italy. Also their stuck in the old country, fighting over wells and shit for centuries, I've made several references here regarding my distaste for smelly motherfuckers who eat olives and drink wine all day and nobody seems to care except you, armenigger child molesting filthy piece of shit, you sound like a dumb immigrant, learn english!! Spain bastardized it's own race by bringing back south americans during the inquisition, the pure blooded spaniards I can respect, I know some even from south america who I'd consider my volk, I mistook them for Eastern European even, but the majority are olive skinned hot tempered motherfuckers who do stupid shit like run with bulls. So really your not "outing" me on my views, it just shows your a dirty rat.
P.s. Steve watt you homo, I got some more internet rep from people stating entationalist sucks, my loyalty is my internet rep and I'm a splendid one to behold here....... Also I like Fdwaith, he's presented probably the most realistic idea I've heard yet, provided an option for people who don't want to be part of it, and really kicked the armenigger's ass with some good points and impressive scientific evidence to back it up. I love how you use a stormfront post for your evidence, I remember the Obama is the only presidential candidate to address Aryan issues thread......
You guys are also uberdetectives, considering I told Alex about this thread and gave him my username here, I remember him telling me he wasn't a comic book type activist and left the internet bullshit up to other people. I think that's why all your doing is hurting him, I still think he has promise though, hopefully the enationalist project is over soon and he rises like a phoenix out of the ashes.
 
Old August 2nd, 2008 #40
Steve Watt
Tat Steve
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 9
Steve Watt
Default

But I and I think others would like to know other than sitting behind a computer and playing cyber nazi and whiner what positive thing have you done in the last thirty days in the real world to promote your views? By the real world I mean interacting with real people face to face that are outside of your circle of friends to educate the masses?


Also what is with these quotes:


"My loyalty is my internet reputation"
They are from YOUR signature. You are worried about you INTERNET reputation???? How about the REAL world???
Fight a real fight. fighting only with other Whites online is for idiots and those that CANT fight the real enemy!!!


You never got to answering the questions. Let me ask you again! Other than posting stupid pics and name calling what have YOU done to promote YOUR views in face to face interaction with people you have never met in the real world?
__________________
It's not that I hate jews.....It's gotta be my love of gas chambers!!!
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:39 PM.
Page generated in 0.21676 seconds.