VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 27th, 2010 #1
Roy
Perception Manager

Default "The Jew"

Read up a bit about Julius Streicher and his writings in "Der Stuermer" and you'll see that he was careful to use the term "The Jew" as if they were a collective that gets named as a singular, implying one mind, one purpose working together.

I've seen people get offended on other forums just for me using it in such a context:

"The Jew gets angry when Whites stand up to him."

So, if you feel the need to make your writings about the Jew a little more biting, use the term "The Jew".

Old December 28th, 2010 #2
Paul Smith
Death Camp of Tolerance

Old December 28th, 2010 #3
Snublefot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
Read up a bit about Julius Streicher and his writings in "Der Stuermer" and you'll see that he was careful to use the term "The Jew" as if they were a collective that gets named as a singular, implying one mind, one purpose working together.

I've seen people get offended on other forums just for me using it in such a context:

"The Jew gets angry when Whites stand up to him."

So, if you feel the need to make your writings about the Jew a little more biting, use the term "The Jew".
Quote:
The jew fears the Germanic!
Norwegian SS veteran

Old January 16th, 2011 #4
John52

Another benefit of using the singular as a collective is the suggestive to the convenient partial, negating stereotypical impressions.

Old February 28th, 2011 #5
Clyde Crandel

It is ironic the mere use of the word Jews can serve to actually empower the Jews in some cases.

The reader or audience can focus so much on the Jew word that the content strength is weakened. The anti-Semitism reflex may be triggered with the use of the word.

I use Israeli or Israelis on occasion as opposed to Jew, Kike, Heeb, Hook-Nose and so on.

Old November 28th, 2011 #6
Cale Sparks
anti-American

A stormfront poster wrote this, I thought I'd share;

Originally Posted by Charles Wolfanger

Exactly. The Jew is probably the most subjective reasoner of all of the races of mankind. He is a natural born wordsmith; a sophist.

It never ceases to amaze me how a Jew can one minute produce a superbly reasoned, objective, logical argument concerning something like business affairs, science or legal interpretation, and then in the next breath, with a straight face, produce the most ridiculous, subjective, fallacious argument imaginable concerning something like Israel or "anti-Semitism" with just as much passion and conviction as their objective argument. In direct contrast with the Germanic man, the Jew has no anchor in objectivity and can turn it off or on like a toggle switch if he feels it is for or against his interest. And then when you point out that his argument is subjective and fallacious, they dial up the passion and make you out to be crazy or clueless. They truly are unbelievable.

Old December 8th, 2011 #7
Roy
Perception Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cale Sparks View Post
A stormfront poster wrote this, I thought I'd share;

Originally Posted by Charles Wolfanger

Exactly. The Jew is probably the most subjective reasoner of all of the races of mankind. He is a natural born wordsmith; a sophist.

It never ceases to amaze me how a Jew can one minute produce a superbly reasoned, objective, logical argument concerning something like business affairs, science or legal interpretation, and then in the next breath, with a straight face, produce the most ridiculous, subjective, fallacious argument imaginable concerning something like Israel or "anti-Semitism" with just as much passion and conviction as their objective argument. In direct contrast with the Germanic man, the Jew has no anchor in objectivity and can turn it off or on like a toggle switch if he feels it is for or against his interest. And then when you point out that his argument is subjective and fallacious, they dial up the passion and make you out to be crazy or clueless. They truly are unbelievable.
They are amazingly illogical when it comes to their own group. If you click on the video in my signature, you'll hear some kike spouting off about how "Jews don't believe in the artificial borders of the nation-states." But, is there any country in the world that has 30 foot walls separating itself from the neighboring population? How is that not a border? It's the biggest, most formidable, even lethal to-cross border in any country in the entire world, but he's going on about how "Jews don't believe in the artificial borders of nation-states."

It's like when the kikes killed some 1400 Palestinians, and the Arabs killed like 5 Jews, the Jew commentator was going on about how much harm the Arabs have caused to Israelis. Anyone from an objective viewpoint would conclude that a lot more harm was done to Arabs than to the Jew, but no, the narrative is that 5 Jews were harmed, and we should all shed a tear for the hook-nosed settlers. Logic, reason, proportion, are out the window. Like Helen Thomas said about them, they have "Propaganda Minds".

Thread