VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 7th, 2005 #1
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

Default Eric Thompson: 'Ownership' in Post-White Zones

Quote:
Both Chittum & I view the U.S.A. as an empire, not a "nation," which is a people, not a place. The ZOG is merely reinforcing this territory as an empire on a divide & rule basis, in which certain racial &/or ethnic groups are favored at the expense of others. Right now, Whites are low men on the ZOG's talmudic totem pole, just as Blacks had been before. Chittum points out that the ZOG views all denizens of the USAA as group members, rather than individuals. U.S. citizens are coming to be less-favored than illegal alien invaders, for the aliens have rights & the citizens have duties which include paying for our invasion & occupation in the form of tax dollars & jobs. I speak from experience, although I have been luckier than most U.S. sheeple.

That's why I advise everyone to stay out of debt & be mobile. What you cannot defend is not yours, regardless of deeds & certificates of ownership. I could have 'owned' property in Rhodesia, that is, paid for it. But now, my ownership would be invalidated by presidential decree, & I'd be killed if I were so foolish as to set foot on 'my' land!
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2...etters0905.htm

Legal systems are the inheritance of conquerors. Post-White zones cannot offer legal security. Where there are no rational assurances, the concept of 'property ownership' becomes a delusion.

Old September 7th, 2005 #2
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

property rights are enforced when potential tresspassers of all varieties-- from vagrants to those in suits-- dare not transgress a man's castle. however, from the ideal to anarchy is a long slope downwards, and it gets far worse from here.

there are 2 major infractions on real property rights at this time. the first is the Fair Housing Act which prevents us freedom of association, and forces us to let niggers come on our property if it they are buyers or sellers or renters. Related to this, the Civil Rights act public accomodations laws which open hotels and restaurants to niggers.

The second infraction is general anarchy. Negroes who committ crime do so because they fear not punishment. Either from the government which is incompetent, or the private landowner who is prevented from a vigorous defense by the certainty of biased prosecutors who will punish HIM for self-help.

The first factor is true nationwide. The second however varies greatly from place to place. Study the location before you relocate.

Old September 7th, 2005 #3
alex
Left-wing NS

Quote:
That's why I advise everyone to stay out of debt & be mobile.
White flight has not helped us one bit.
In the age of Globalization,its not the international Left,but the nationalist Right,which is the true anticapitalist force,which will set restrictions on the international Capital and will secure and improve the nation-state as a social shelter.

Thread