Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 17th, 2019 #1
Gladiatrix

Default GOP lawmaker: "I'm a person of color. I'm white."

"Republican Rep. Mike Kelly (Pa.) on Tuesday weighed in on criticism of President Trump's tweets targeting four minority congresswomen, saying that he is a person of color because he is white.

"You know, they talk about people of color. I'm a person of color. I'm white. I'm an Anglo Saxon. People say things all the time, but I don't get offended," Kelly told Vice News before a vote on a resolution condemning the president."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

Old July 17th, 2019 #2
Ironguard1940

Default Trump talks the talk he just can't walk-without jewish approval

Quote:

Trump's tweets Sunday suggested that a quartet of liberal freshmen, Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) and Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.), should "go back" and "help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came."

I have not been a fan of Trump for awhile and I won't vote for him in 2020. That said, his tweet is right on target. Those brown bitches need to take the millions of their fellow turds back home with them too.

Old July 17th, 2019 #3
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
Quote:

Trump's tweets Sunday suggested that a quartet of liberal freshmen, Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) and Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.), should "go back" and "help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came."

I have not been a fan of Trump for awhile and I won't vote for him in 2020. That said, his tweet is right on target. Those brown bitches need to take the millions of their fellow turds back home with them too.
Trump himself needs to go to Israel where his true allegiance is.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread