Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 12th, 2007 #41
Susan

Angry

I just love it when the men of VNN comment on the "mental wellbeing" of the women who post here, especially me. Ahhh.....it is rich!!! Kinda makes it all worthwhile if I'm pissing you guys off as much as I appear to be.

What the likes of you such as Derrick and Myles don't understand is that I hear from enough of the truly well adjusted men on this website to know that I am indeed on the right track. The rest of you are just static, to be ignored.

You want to think that I have been given all my rep, but in fact I have earned every bit of it from those of you who like what I have to say. Some of you think you have it all figured out, but you do not.

But, hey, for those who think I'm here to annoy and irritate, and not to engage in true white oriented activism, consider this........ Let's see how much gets done in the way of an event in Knoxville in January without my help. This thread has been sitting untouched now for several months, with none of you big guys who know so much and do so much for whites, coming anywhere near it.

Yeah....I'll be watching to see just who picks up the ball and runs with it. Don't fall all over yourselves fellas. If you need me, you know where to find me. Just apologize for acting like dickheads and I'll accept it and we'll move on together. Without an apology, I'm not doing anything....even for Channon and Christopher. I am more than willing to do much of the work to get something going, but not if every time I post, I have to hear from the same losers who despise me for reasons unknown.

I've decided to draw the line here....I've taken enough garbage off the likes of you woman hating nutjobs.

Old December 13th, 2007 #42
Dietrich
out surfing. won't be back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Without an apology, I'm not doing anything....even for Channon and Christopher. I am more than willing to do much of the work to get something going, but not if every time I post, I have to hear from the same losers who despise me for reasons unknown.

I've decided to draw the line here....I've taken enough garbage off the likes of you woman hating nutjobs.
Susan, perhaps VNN isn't your "cup of tea."

Old December 13th, 2007 #43
jimbo!
Banned

Unhappy

Quote:
I just love it when the men of VNN comment on the "mental wellbeing" of the women who post here, especially me. Ahhh.....it is rich!!! Kinda makes it all worthwhile if I'm pissing you guys off as much as I appear to be.

What the likes of you such as Derrick and Myles don't understand is that I hear from enough of the truly well adjusted men on this website to know that I am indeed on the right track. The rest of you are just static, to be ignored.

You want to think that I have been given all my rep, but in fact I have earned every bit of it from those of you who like what I have to say. Some of you think you have it all figured out, but you do not.

But, hey, for those who think I'm here to annoy and irritate, and not to engage in true white oriented activism, consider this........ Let's see how much gets done in the way of an event in Knoxville in January without my help. This thread has been sitting untouched now for several months, with none of you big guys who know so much and do so much for whites, coming anywhere near it.

Yeah....I'll be watching to see just who picks up the ball and runs with it. Don't fall all over yourselves fellas. If you need me, you know where to find me. Just apologize for acting like dickheads and I'll accept it and we'll move on together. Without an apology, I'm not doing anything....even for Channon and Christopher. I am more than willing to do much of the work to get something going, but not if every time I post, I have to hear from the same losers who despise me for reasons unknown.

i know little or nuthin' abt u personally....except that, i get the impression yr a bit of "an old maid" who doesn't have any kidz....i think most of yr angst & aggro' is due to the fact that you haven't fulfilled Nature's requirements....that can only lead to all sorts of emotional problems....the only really 'stable' white women in this fckd-up ZOG society of ours r those who have had several white kidz and a fairly stable marriage-relationship....because that is the rôle Nature intended for them and to do any-thing less is an express elevator to DISASTER!....yr own female hormones that have not been utilised as per Nature's Laws will see to that in no un-certain terms.....the only way 'out' is to basically stay 'tranked' for most of the rest of yr life....as most child-less white women past meno-pause do!....the reason you are in this state is, of course, primarily because of the jew! and its ZOG mercenaries!....an ideal solution for you is: take 'vengeance' on jewz and all things jewey!...in this way, you could still be of some service to the White Race after all! (and be deemed worthy of remembrance after u'v gone!)...."revenge is a 'dish' best eaten cold!"

(perhaps u should also look into 'adopting'....there are plenty of beautiful, white babies in Eastern Europe that have been abandoned!!!....and that can be 'adopted' with a minimum of ZOG bureaucratic bull-shite if u get my drift.... .... )

(jimbo!)

Last edited by jimbo!; December 13th, 2007 at 05:48 AM.

Old December 13th, 2007 #44
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Laying the ax to the root of the problem...

... should be your "main focus."

If you haven't read and understood Kevin MacDonald, you are in your intellectual infancy. This particular case, while tragic and as disturbing as life gets, is merely a symptom of a much larger problem that results in regime change by the usual suspects financed with your labor via taxes. Read about Rhodesia and South Africa and consider what you are seeing happening in America.

If the masses are indeed asses (or lemmings), easily led by a firmly entrenched mass media of so called news and entertainment, how much sense does one-man-one-vote democracy make given American demographics and its projections?

Return to a constitutional republican form of government with leaders such as Ron Paul and exposing the media and those who have subverted the republic for exactly who and what they are-- and their eternal agenda-- should be your main focus.

Attacking individuals such as Susan is off-point in the instant battle and the war. So many of you are so easily distracted. Black civil rights marchers sing, "Keep your eye on the prize" ias that s the purpose of leadership (and forum moderation) provides in battle. Ignore the irritations and discomforts because foreclosure, eviction, disability, death, and extinction are the stakes in this war-- not who gets the last word in some pissy snit.

The example of the sacrifice of these two Tennessee young people, granted, is a heartbreaking example but is the damage that a Titanic can sustain just colliding with the tip of an iceberg. You are navigating a virtual Arctic Ocean. Northern continental ice warming, caving-in, and going all but underwater before melting and being assimilated seems like an appropriate analogy.There will much more of the same unless you post watchmen, listen to them, and not only avoid apparent hazards where you find yourselves but also chart a course for your ship of state clear of such waters.

The Achilles heel of the usual suspects is that they overreach and, as they have in Middle East, they become more visible every day to more and more people. Awareness is growing. Try to contain your frustration and continue to build an alternative media that we would not be embarassed to have Ron Paul and his wife to read-from aloud to their supporters at one of their meetings. Practice responsible journalism and start your own web sites locally like Kirksville Today. Get good at it and do it everywhere if you have to do it with a photocopier rather than the Internet Never, ever become discouraged. You are helping to pass out the "Hoffman lenses." They Live is allegory right down to the Black man fighting the Roddy Piper when Piper tries to make the Black see the Blacks' real problem.

The propensity for violent solutions to conflicts in inversely proportional to intelligence. That is why the less intelligent, when angered by propaganda, engage in acts such as the instant rapes, mayhem, and murders in Knoxville. I would submit to you that you do not want to be responsible-for, much less fight the fire that will rage if you concentrate on throwing gasoline about rather than spending your energy and intelligence on prevention. I trust this will be considered my disclaimer toward advocating the violent overthrow of the government.

Old December 13th, 2007 #45
T.Garrett
Banned

Question apology?

Quote:

This thread isn't about you and your petty squabbles with posters on this board Susan, it's about Channon and Chris and the horrible way they died at the hands of black savages that have no business living amongst civilized people. It's about all of our people who have had their lives ruined by the presence of these half-animals in our lives. And lastly, it's about what needs to be done to ensure that these horrors don't occur again in the future.

You want an apology before you participate again in the discussion here on how to keep our kids from being raped and murdered? On how to keep our families and loved ones safe from feral niggers who have been loosed on us by jews and their allies to kill them? No. But we will accept an apology from you for your childishly selfish bad behavior on VNNF since day one posting on the forum.

By the way, how do you feel about jews Susan? I've never really seen you post anything on this board one way or the other about the tribe and their influence in white societies?

Well?

Old December 13th, 2007 #46
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

here here tg..totally agreed.wtf is she thinking bringing her petty bullshit onto this thread. Silly bitches come and go..other more intelligent types of WN women stay around for a long long time susan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
This thread isn't about you and your petty squabbles with posters on this board Susan, it's about Channon and Chris and the horrible way they died at the hands of black savages that have no business living amongst civilized people. It's about all of our people who have had their lives ruined by the presence of these half-animals in our lives. And lastly, it's about what needs to be done to ensure that these horrors don't occur again in the future.

You want an apology before you participate again in the discussion here on how to keep our kids from being raped and murdered? On how to keep our families and loved ones safe from feral niggers who have been loosed on us by jews and their allies to kill them? No. But we will accept an apology from you for your childishly selfish bad behavior on VNNF since day one posting on the forum.

Old December 13th, 2007 #47
[email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissevil View Post
here here tg..totally agreed.wtf is she thinking bringing her petty bullshit onto this thread. Silly bitches come and go..other more intelligent types of WN women stay around for a long long time susan.
Susan, no one 'owes you an apology'. The mere fact that you stated you wouldn't even help out Channon & Christopher, until you are apologized to, is dispicable! A child would not make a comment like that! You need to grow up and act like a mature adult, you are starting to make me think I was wrong for commenting that certain one's should lay off you! You just keep coming back and running that mouth and asking for more!!! I have always felt that your 'intentions are true for our cause', but you have got to quit bragging about yourself, constantly flying off the handle if a remark is made about women, and being so damn pushy with your remarks! Learn to let a lot of the shit roll off your shoulders, then maybe you won't be so annoying to everyone! LEARN TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM. You will be the better person for it, and stop acting like you are all 'that'. Vanity is very self destructive...plus it makes people look down on you. Some men will always knock us women, and some of us deserved to be knocked, that is for damn sure...but you trying to keep a battle going with the lame stuff is doing nothing but distracting the very work that needs to be done for our cause. So quit asking for an apology, and get back to organizing a rally, if you can continue on here at vnn with a different and more mature outlook. Please prove me right...and change your tune, I have always believed you are a sincere dedicated person when it comes to our movement...try and learn from your mistakes, and move forward in a positive way.

Old December 14th, 2007 #48
Flame Baiter
Banned

Thread re-railer...

Remember how some posters out there kept bringing up the issue of "How do you know they were mutilated? You don't have any official source that says they were mutilated. The mutilation rumors are just wild internet rumors from anonymous posters."

Well, it's been a long time since the cutting off of his genitals and her breasts has been discussed, so I can't remember who made claims I listed above.

But, anyway. Yes, they were mutilated in the most horrific way possible. The internet rumors were correct.

Old October 6th, 2008 #49
Ossian

This link (from February 1, 2007, local tv channel 6) right now is still active:
http://www.wate.com/Global/story.asp...06&nav=menu7_2

Excerpt from link:
"Channon Christian's body was found three days after the couple disappeared. Investigators say it was in a large plastic garbage can in Davidson's house on Chipman Street. Her body was in five separate dark trash bags." (emphasis added.)

Rape, torture, mutilation, murder... oh well. Thank GAWD, it wasn't "HATE"!

Old November 5th, 2008 #50
Jimmy Dean
Whole Hog Sausage

Default Suffocation?

I thought the mutilation question was settled. Then the Knoxville News prints this: http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/no...ngslayings-ca/
The reporter says Channon Christian was stuffed in a garbage can and left to die from suffocation.

Thread