Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 21st, 2010 #1
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Default IS THERE A PLACE (where I can be white)?

I came to this forum hoping I could discuss with my kin issues pertinent to our race, free of pollution. Instead, we have nigger Day'Shwan', a mix of miscegenation miscreants and trolls of every description. The so-called "opposition" don't even stick in the opposition section. Would VNN rather push out the white racists than the liberal, swarthy negroes trying to "fit in" when we damn well know they cannot?

Thanks.

Old March 21st, 2010 #2
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Ainsworth View Post
I came to this forum hoping I could discuss with my kin issues pertinent to our race, free of pollution. Instead, we have nigger Day'Shwan', a mix of miscegenation miscreants and trolls of every description. The so-called "opposition" don't even stick in the opposition section. Would VNN rather push out the white racists than the liberal, swarthy negroes trying to "fit in" when we damn well know they cannot?

Thanks.

there are a bunch of invitation-only white forums. I think vnn is the only hard core white forum that actively promotes diverse opinions and opposition.

Old March 21st, 2010 #3
George Witzgall

also, before you go off on your high horse, realize that one of the most hard core pro-whites on here, Miller, is actually a miscegenator.

Old March 21st, 2010 #4
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
there are a bunch of invitation-only white forums. I think vnn is the only hard core white forum that actively promotes diverse opinions and opposition.
There's barely any discussion at most of those places.

I don't think VNN is all that hardcore.

Old March 21st, 2010 #5
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Quote:
also, before you go off on your high horse, realize that one of the most hard core pro-whites on here, Miller, is actually a miscegenator.
My high-horse, eh? I've known about this since before I became a member of VNN.

Old March 21st, 2010 #6
George Witzgall

Quote:
There's barely any discussion at most of those places.

I don't think VNN is all that hardcore.
vnn was vastly harder core two years ago. it has been going downhill ever since, but I don't think that is due to increasing numbers of trolls or moderates (as I prefer to think of myself). I think the problem is most of the hard core folks left the forum (or were forced to leave).

Old March 21st, 2010 #7
George Witzgall

Quote:
no insult intended.

Old March 21st, 2010 #8
DeShawn S. Williams

Quote:
hmm, fascinating. you must be really in turmoil about your own views if people like myself threaten you. i think a true white national would be confident enough about his own views not to feel threatened by those that are not his own. you make a regular point in responding to me, mr. ainsworth. if i annoy you that much, why don't you just ignore me? let me just say that if my presence prevents you from "be[ing] white" (as your thread title reads), maybe you're not as white at heart as you really think. in any event, sorry but i have nothing to do with it.

PEACE

Old March 21st, 2010 #9
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

It’s not so bad, consider them our forum pets and comedy relief, where else do you get to insult muds at your heart’s content without being kicked out.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; March 21st, 2010 at 10:39 PM.

Old March 21st, 2010 #10
DeShawn S. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
d, consider then our forum pets
speaking of that, my water bowl is getting low. i'd be greatful if someone could refill it. even black folks gotta drink.

PEACE

Old March 21st, 2010 #11
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshawn williams View Post
speaking of that, my water bowl is getting low. i'd be greatful if someone could refill it. even black folks gotta drink.

PEACE
this is quality nigger debasement here. deshawn fills the vacuum left by black dave (although still not in his league).

Old March 21st, 2010 #12
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Not even a moment in my own thread, I see.
Quote:
hmm, fascinating. you must be really in turmoil about your own views if people like myself threaten you. i think a true white national would be confident enough about his own views not to feel threatened by those that are not his own. you make a regular point in responding to me, mr. ainsworth. if i annoy you that much, why don't you just ignore me? let me just say that if my presence prevents you from "be[ing] white" (as your thread title reads), maybe you're not as white at heart as you really think. in any event, sorry but i have nothing to do with it.

PEACE
Why would you jump to this conclusion? That's like saying every single white who left Detroit because of nigger savages and riots are in a similar turmoil. I don't feel threatened by you, I have to deal with niggers on a daily basis, and they are all exactly like you. I just want a place where I don't have to read some nigger's mainstream and tedious views on something, or force myself to ignore him. I'd rather have a place where I can lynch a nigger for even thinking he could come up to me and attack my views, or worse, make some quip about my character.

But this forum was set up with a specific goal in mind, and that goal I think was not discussing the matter of our existential threat with niggers and Jews. The white race by itself has more than enough diverse opinions, without MSM repeating minorities flooding this board with their senseless tirades, trying to demean us.

I wouldn't even mind if they stuck in their own section, the opposition forum, where they belong.

Old March 21st, 2010 #13
DeShawn S. Williams

Quote:
this is quality nigger debasement here. deshawn fills the vacuum left by black dave (although still not in his league).
ok but don't get me wrong, i don't post here to take your insults. i simply ignore 95% of them because i know that y'all just can't help yourselves. i originally came here to inquire about why you seem to hate black people so much. now it's fair to say that i understand. and along the way, i educated myself about who is really at the heart of many of the problems in the black community (other than stupid black people themselves) and american in general. there are few other places online where i can talk freely about the jewish question. plus hell, you folks fascinate me. you speak the truth about many things people are afraid to speak about, and on the other hand, you often go way out in the deep end on some issues (in my opinion anyway). given the coarse our country si on, i think it's only a matter of time before all hell breaks loose. and when it does, i would not be surprised if people like you gained power. who is black dave by the way?

PEACE

Old March 21st, 2010 #14
Adrian Valverde

Quote:

PEACE
Ha! Ha! Good one. But, in all seriousness, why do you like to post on here, if you don´t mind me asking? I´m new here, I´ve only been reading VNN for about two weeks and just signed up today. In that time I´ve seen you take a lot of abuse. Why put yourself through that? Personally, I hate most (but not all blacks), not because of "the color of your skin" or anything about the way they look, but simply by the behaviour of too many black people (violence, corruption, degradation, etc). But, despite my negative feelings towards black people, I feel no need to unneccesarily insult you or other blacks. I simply don´t want to be around them.

Old March 21st, 2010 #15
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Quote:
ok but don't get me wrong, i don't post here to take your insults. i simply ignore 95% of them because i know that y'all just can't help yourselves. i originally came here to inquire about why you seem to hate black people so much. now it's fair to say that i understand. and along the way, i educated myself about who is really at the heart of many of the problems in the black community (other than stupid black people themselves) and american in general. there are few other places online where i can talk freely about the jewish question. plus hell, you folks fascinate me. you speak the truth about many things people are afraid to speak about, and on the other hand, you often go way out in the deep end on some issues (in my opinion anyway). given the coarse our country si on, i think it's only a matter of time before all hell breaks loose. and when it does, i would not be surprised if people like you gained power. who is black dave by the way?

PEACE
Well, in that case, you no longer have a reason to be here, fully understanding why we dislike niggers (as insulting as the question itself is).

You leaving this forum would be one of the best birthday presents I would ever receive.

Old March 21st, 2010 #16
Marty Macaluso

A lot of VNN posters are 5-10 years ahead of posters on other forums when it comes to having a clue about what is going on in the world today. Some forums are stuck in the days of were all the same, niggers and other non whites are only fucked up because whites oppressed them. Some sites are stuck in 2001 when some people thought Muslims were the biggest threat to whites. Some forums are full of people stuck in World War 2 mode. Stormfront has the mentality today that some posters on VNN had in 2003. A lot of mainstream forums are stuck on the republic vs deomocrat, liberal vs conservative line of thinking.

Old March 21st, 2010 #17
DeShawn S. Williams

Quote:

You leaving this forum would be one of the best birthday presents I would ever receive.
don't get your hopes up.

PEACE

Old March 21st, 2010 #18
Johnny James

Yes, we are all on the same page. Meaning that the people at SF know what has to be done but don't want to admit it and are sitting around waiting for someone stronger than them to do what needs to be fucking done.

Old March 21st, 2010 #19
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
i educated myselfabout who is really at the heart of many of the problems in the black community (other than stupid black people themselves)

given the coarse our country si on, i think it's only a matter of time before all hell breaks loose.
PEACE
Yes, out country is way off coarse. Of coarse that's only my opinion but the course behavior of the jews is getting out of hand and in due coarse that situation will be remedied.

Old March 21st, 2010 #20
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

I would clean this house up in a heart-beat. Non-whites have no right posting in threads pertinent to our survival, outside of the opposition section. Their only reason for being here is to develop strategies on how to thwart them and their pollution.

With that being said I have no problem with those like Rehmat, or even A.G., both tend to shit in their own threads, and not everyone else's. I appreciate George's views, as well, as his perspective as a gay white in the movement is a unique one.

I find it hilarious that more people make more threads against George than obvious niggers and trolls.

Tags
niggers, vnn

Thread