Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: How would you deal with the black problem?
A nice 'shower' 1 4.17%
Train to Auschwitz 6 25.00%
Arbeit Machst Du Frei 0 0%
Enclosed Ghetto 0 0%
>>Africa<< 13 54.17%
Plain Old Segregation 3 12.50%
Jim Crowe 1 4.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 20th, 2012 #21
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Where to begin. View Post
Jesus fucking christ Fred. Ok they can have California and Florida and a passage way.

Geeze.

And your house too.

EDIT: I am not a little prick either. A big one.

Old December 20th, 2012 #22
Where to begin.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeShawn S. Williams View Post
No, she's actually not pregnant. She's gained about 50 pounds in the last year since she's been with me. I like thicker women.

PEACE
That makes two of us.

The joo impression onto society of women is warped.

EDIT: Skinny women too. But not so.

Last edited by Where to begin.; December 20th, 2012 at 12:14 AM.

Old December 20th, 2012 #23
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

I say give them Florida & California, with clear passage between.
Heh heh, no fucking way. These lands are too beautiful to cede to the likes of them.

Old December 20th, 2012 #24
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 916 View Post
Heh heh, no fucking way. These lands are too beautiful to cede to the likes of them.
LOL! I agree with you. Deport them to their homeland....Detroit.

Old December 20th, 2012 #25
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
LOL! I agree with you. Deport them to their homeland....Detroit.
Africa is the only place for them. Seems they would be more comfortable too, since Detroit is a cold White people's weather place. They'll acclimatize to follow us anywhere though, as long as they can.

Old December 20th, 2012 #26
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 916 View Post
Africa is the only place for them. Seems they would be more comfortable too, since Detroit is a cold White people's weather place. They'll acclimatize to follow us anywhere though, as long as they can.
I know. I agree with you. I was just kidding. I was just thinking of my brother-in-law who took his kids out of the Ohio public school system and put them in the Detroit public school system.

You should've seen his face, beaming with pride, as he told us how his boys went from D's and F's to A's and B's.

You also should've seen his face when I broke the news to him that they dumb down those schools, so that the niggers can pass.

Oh, the glory of family get togethers.

Old December 21st, 2012 #27
Ava Dawn
Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeShawn S. Williams View Post
No, she's actually not pregnant. She's gained about 50 pounds in the last year since she's been with me. I like thicker women.

PEACE
That avatar IS disgusting and so is she for allowing herself to have no discipline and become a fat slob. I'm so glad blacks and hispanics are attracted to the obese. Stay away from my physically fit self.

And as far as them going back to Africa, that will never happen. They don't want to go, but will trash(literally) and verbally bash America any chance they get. They would have to be forced and we would still have the half breeds and spics, like the puerto ricans, for instance, all need to go back to Puerto Rico! They talk about it like it's so great, well go there and stay there!

Old December 21st, 2012 #28
DeShawn S. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava Dawn View Post
That avatar IS disgusting and so is she for allowing herself to have no discipline and become a fat slob. I'm so glad blacks and hispanics are attracted to the obese. Stay away from my physically fit self.

And as far as them going back to Africa, that will never happen. They don't want to go, but will trash(literally) and verbally bash America any chance they get. They would have to be forced and we would still have the half breeds and spics, like the puerto ricans, for instance, all need to go back to Puerto Rico! They talk about it like it's so great, well go there and stay there!
Miss, you are entitled to your opinion, but she isn't a fat slob. Just beautifully chubby. She has indulged herself since we've been together, because she knows I like that kinda thing, and has grown beautiful curves in my opinion. A lot of men of ALL races find a little squishy belly on a woman attractive. And she still exercsies a few times a week, so I'd say that she's fit. Different strokes for different folks is all.

PEACE

Old December 21st, 2012 #29
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava Dawn View Post
Stay away from my physically fit self.
That's what I like, a woman who cares about herself enough to put in the work, a little snooty because she's worth more than the average bear.

Only the least noble women would even think of defiling their descendants by mongrelizing them.

Old December 21st, 2012 #30
Hunter Morrow

I would end all government association with niggers. They would be barred from...

Public schooling from elementary school to college.
Government employment.
Military service.
Law enforcement. The race that breaks a majority of the law is incapable of properly enforcing the law.
Receiving government contracts or working on a job with government contracts
All "Equal Opportunity" would be rescinded, all EEOC would be disbarred.
No city council or alderman positions.
Affirmative Action would be repealed.
All government aid and subsidization of them would cease. They would furthermore be ineligible to hold office.
They would not be permitted to own weaponry as their violence has clearly shown them to be incapable of possessing it.
House districts would be withdrawn. Any district with a majority Black vote would be stripped of representation.
Voting would revert back to classic eligibility standards: White man, 25 or older, property owner, military veteran or tax payer.

You want these fantasies, the gas chambers and ovens, you don't need any of that. Take away the rights that were never intended for them like political power and weapons ownership and completely cut them off from government goodies and a fraudulent middle class creation at the expense of Whites. They'll leave. They'll get the fuckin' point and leave. Just the first one, no government employment or government checks, would have them rioting. It would show their true character as parasites. The weapons ban, law enforcement ban and voting ban would be easy to pass and after the rioting and the niggers would just leave. You wouldn't have to put them on a boat or in cattle cars or anything fantastic like that. They'd just leave.

Old December 21st, 2012 #31
John from Canada
Banned

The first step in my plan would be to eliminate welfare, affirmative action and other entitlements. The ensuing violence would invigorate White people by forcing them to recognize nigger danger and take up arms.

I would pursue a laissez-faire approach, and leave actual operations for segregation and racial laws to state and local control. I consider it especially important that White men take back responsibility for their security as individuals. Each community will be responsible for establishing its own nigger laws and enforcement of those laws. And it is important that this is done by citizens, not by paid policemen or elected officials.

Old December 22nd, 2012 #32
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusions Demise View Post
Well, what would it be fellas?
I feel that paying off a bunch of them with KFC, watermelon, Swisher Sweets, and Boone's Farm to take out filthy spic turds like you would be a good idea.

Old December 22nd, 2012 #33
Fred O'Malley
Banned

In Louisiana they outlawed some of our harvesting methods. We can't use 3,500 pound traps anymore (there goes the 86 Buicks) we can't yell FREE MAD DOG anymore, and immitation food stamp cards laying on the sidewalk is strictly verboten.

Old December 22nd, 2012 #34
Heather Blue

Left alone without Jewish influence every race would just naturally go with their own kind. They do that at work and I am sure they would do that if we got back control of our own government.

But white women who have biracial children should be dealt with very severly. If they don't have sense enough to be loyal to their own race a "little" persuation should be used to set them straight.

Old December 22nd, 2012 #35
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
Left alone without Jewish influence every race would just naturally go with their own kind. They do that at work and I am sure they would do that if we got back control of our own government.

But white women who have biracial children should be dealt with very severly. If they don't have sense enough to be loyal to their own race a "little" persuation should be used to set them straight.
We don't need swine polluting the gene pool. They should swing from the same tree as the nigger they fucked.

Old December 22nd, 2012 #36
Brenna Wolf
Banned

I'm down with that, Heather Blue.

While we are at it, let's trace DNA to ALL the halfsies running around.

String all their asses up. After all, the War-Brides Bill changed non-white immigration into this country ASTRONOMICALLY after WW2.

I don't have a problem with dealing harshly with race-traitors, as long as the water is level.

The task might be a bit daunting considering men aren't saddled with their (bi-racial) brats. Your solution sounds a bit convenient for convenience's sake.

Old December 22nd, 2012 #37
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

By introducing the second half of the Sickle Cell Anemia disease into the world's water supply?

Old December 23rd, 2012 #38
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

Voluntary sterilization clinics in every city in America;open 24/7, offering immediate service free of charge-with large cash incentives.Spade and neuter them all just like we do dogs and cats.

Old December 23rd, 2012 #39
Zenos

Shouldn't this poll be directed towards the mexicans? They're the ones that will be the dominant race in this country soon, whites are on the way out. Don't worry though, the mexishits will exterminate the niggers as soon as they're the majority as they hate them more than whites do.

Tags
america, black, nationalism, problem, vnn

Thread