VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 5th, 2018 #1
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Major Stock Market Drop Today

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/stock...143950261.html

"..markets slid throughout the afternoon with the Dow losing more than 1,500 points with about an hour to go in the trading day.

This would be the largest single-day decline for the blue chip index on a points basis, though the percentage losses seen Monday are far from the worst in the Dow’s history.

Near 3:00 p.m. ET, the Dow was off as many as 1,579 points, or 6.2%, while the S&P 500 was off 117 points, or 4.2% and the Nasdaq was down 257 points, or 3.5%. This slide has sent the Dow below the 25,000 milestone, which it eclipsed for the first time in early January. The blue chip index is now negative for the year after having gained 6% in just the first few weeks of the year.."

Old February 5th, 2018 #2
Erik T. White

Right now I'm hearing jew pundits on the jewtube saying, "This is a market correction and don't worry about your investments."

FUCK THESE JEWS!!!!!!!

14/88

Erik

Old February 5th, 2018 #3
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Right now I'm hearing jew pundits on the jewtube saying, "This is a market correction and don't worry about your investments."

FUCK THESE JEWS!!!!!!!

14/88

Erik
Yes, I think we're going to see another 1980s Junk Bonds era of 'pumping people up' and then 'bursting their bubbles'.

Old February 5th, 2018 #4
C. Grady Tucker

It's just jews taking their profits. It's being hyped so the MSN can ridicule Trump.

Old February 5th, 2018 #5
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Yes, I think we're going to see another 1980s Junk Bonds era of 'pumping people up' and then 'bursting their bubbles'.
Do you guys invest in the stock market and trust your savings to the Jews?

Old February 5th, 2018 #6
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Do you guys invest in the stock market and trust your savings to the Jews?
Nobody would invest all their savings in the stock market.

Interestingly, a lot of Muzzers are more moral than Jews on this front: they are not permitted to work in the Stock Exchange due to the nature it, since it is complicit with "Riba" (usury/interest). (All of them don't agree this constitutes as "Riba").

Jews have no prob with doing anything related to usury....so long as it's done to goyim.

There are good things to invest in, if done with a skeptical and self-defensive eye, like everything.

Robotics and AI companies are something to look at. Never invest more than you are willing to lose.

Old February 6th, 2018 #7
Susan

C. Tucker you are absolutely right. All day on wsb radio, jew controlled Cox Media, they were in full hysterical mode touting this as if it were the worst thing to have ever happened. They were doing this to malign Trump and to associate a stock market fall with Trump policies and his presidency, etc.

Cucky came on at 5 pm and told everyone to calm down, that the market had been so high lately, that a fall like this doesn't mean much.

Of course, the truth is somewhere in the middle. But if I had money to invest, I would not invest in the stock market.

I listen sometimes to the mostly jew money shows on wsb radio just to see what they say. Jews are weasels and skunks, liars and crooks. Run as far and as fast as you can to get away from them. And take your money.

The jews are pretty easy to figure out, nothing deep or mysterious there.

Old February 6th, 2018 #8
procopius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
C. Tucker you are absolutely right. All day on wsb radio, jew controlled Cox Media, they were in full hysterical mode touting this as if it were the worst thing to have ever happened. They were doing this to malign Trump and to associate a stock market fall with Trump policies and his presidency, etc.

Cucky came on at 5 pm and told everyone to calm down, that the market had been so high lately, that a fall like this doesn't mean much.

Of course, the truth is somewhere in the middle. But if I had money to invest, I would not invest in the stock market.

I listen sometimes to the mostly jew money shows on wsb radio just to see what they say. Jews are weasels and skunks, liars and crooks. Run as far and as fast as you can to get away from them. And take your money.

The jews are pretty easy to figure out, nothing deep or mysterious there.
That's completely Trump's fault. He took credit for the stock market like the conceited fool he is. Now, magaphiles are running around planting talking points about the crash being a "good thing" because "wages are rising."

What happened is some big players decided to cash out and pop the bubble, and they got to fuck over the loser Trump in the process. Only an idiot would take personal credit for the stock exchange, yet Trump did just that.

Thread