VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 15th, 2018 #1
littlefieldjohn

Default Charlottesville :"Dead Lard-Ass Heather Heyer Now Big "Social Justice Warrior "Hero"

Quote:
Dead Lard-Ass Heather Heyer Now Big SJW Hero

http://incogman.net/wp-content/uploa...W-LARD-ASS.jpg

This is just so ridiculous.

I can’t believe all the BS out of the media in the last week over the so-called big anniversary of Charlottesville. It’s all ginned-up crap to push more liberal, multicult brainwashing down White people’s throats.

First off, Heather Heyer wasn’t even touched by the car. She died of a massive heart attack. Plain and simple. She was an overweight SJW (social justice warrior) nutcase walking all over the town in the vain hopes of meeting up with some Nazis she could scream at (they had all left by then). She smoked Newports, for crying out loud. It was hot that day. When that car came through, she fell over on her fat face and had a heart attack right then and there. There’s a street interview with her mother who said it was a heart attack.

America is being totally brainwashed by the left. The media is behind all of it. Even FOX news doesn’t tell you the full story.*

James Fields, the guy who drove the Challenger, may have been scared out of his wits. Some ANTIFA guy along with his bros, is said to have approached his car not long before with AR-15s. I can believe it. You think for one second the media is going to track him down for a street interview? That’s only for us White “haters.” I saw a hit piece on FRONTLINE (PBS) where they did a huge attack on us Whites there that day. We’re the big evil baddies, now. Simply for standing up for our race’s rights and our heritage!

I noticed on that FRONTLINE hit piece they said nothing about that pro-White guy at Charlottesville, Andrew Dodson, who committed suicide because he was doxxed by a Jew newspaperman and lost his job. Funny how they know exactly the stories NOT to say anything about. They don’t want the casual White person to get it, now do they?

I believe I saw James Fields at the Robert E. Lee park. I think I was standing right behind him. There was all these Whites dressed ready for battle. Helmets, plywood shields, bullet-proof vests, you name it. They were dressed like that because they knew they would be attacked by the leftist ANTIFA. And boy, that’s exactly what happened!

I wasn’t dressed for it, simply because I had no friggin’ idea of what was in store. I literally was clueless on how bad it is with leftist violence. They were the ones attacking us. We were there to simply express solidarity with Robert E. Lee (a truly decent, heroic American, regardless of sides). This slavery and Nazi holocaust crap never seems to end, now does it?

Oh, guess what? The ALT-Right people were mostly unarmed. The armed ones they show you over and over on TV were the “THREE-PERCENTERS;” who are a “constitutionalist,” pro-gun group and usually too chicken-sh*t to say anything about blacks or Jews. Alt-Right organizers didn’t even let them join the demonstration in Lee park for fear of gun issues. I only saw one pro-White chick (a real hottie, I noted) and maybe one guy with AR’s in the park. I also saw another guy with a flintlock rifle, if you can believe it. Unknown if he had a black powder charge and ball inside.

You can tell who the THREE-PERCENTERS are since they love dressing in matching Multicam camo. Lefty ANTIFA love the hodge-podge commie street fighter look, or maybe the all black punk rocker ensemble.

On the way back home from Charlottesville, I kept thinking about all my friends and family who had zero idea about this kind of thing going on. They only thing they know is what the stinking lying media is telling us. Whites who have the courage to stand up to these rats are now being portrayed as evil, violent skinheads — even if we’re just regular joes like myself. Hell, pro-Trump people are now being portrayed as Nazis, too.

If you’re a White person coming here for the first time, you had better wake the flock up. We got ourselves a Mao Zedong-type Cultural Revolution crap being foisted on America by the stinking, Nation-Wrecking Commie Jews. No doubt about it. These Jew rats are definitely going to be the death of America — if we let them.
http://incogman.net/2018/08/dead-lar...o/#more-152952

Thread