VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 18th, 2008 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Jews Brainwash Blacks to Hate Whites

"Roots" - the first miniseries. Produced by jews with the sole intent of making niggers hate Whites based on falsified history. It worked. Based on a heavily plagiarized novel by black author Alex Haley, "Roots" has been seen by hundreds of million of people.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=69216

Old March 20th, 2008 #2
Ty Grant

Default thank you

if it wasn't for this valuable place and all who have commited themselves for my and my families survival who knows...

my problem is that my sister has become enslaved by a jew... and because of vnn i have the knowledge to undersatnd that he and his father are not the typical people we as whites tend to imprint on other humans... he has accomplished what he was brought up for..., to ethnically clense our blood line... and no doubt she and my family was targeted.... so with having been indoctorinated in americas dirty little secret i have the knowledge to be one step ahead of him.... i have, before he can divorce her and hit her up with enless custody lawsuits, hired a private eye to track him... because he is a degenerate gambler and hopefully will squash him and any attempes to disrupte our lives....

Old August 31st, 2009 #3
MrWhite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
"Roots" - the first miniseries. Produced by jews with the sole intent of making niggers hate Whites based on falsified history. It worked. Based on a heavily plagiarized novel by black author Alex Haley, "Roots" has been seen by hundreds of million of people.

They never tell you there were white slaves too. This is the degree to which we have all been deceived. Millions of people were brought over from the UK in the 17th and 18th centuries to serve as slave labor. Last I checked The UK isn't full of niggers. The reason white slaves started to decrease in number was because of America's independence. Britian couldn't just throw them over here. And Slavery as a whole was nothing like roots and other mainstream sources make it out. Did it suck? Yes. Were you beaten 10 times a day and never fed? no. People forget it was an economic institution. Can't really make a lot of money if you're slaves are malnourished and unhealthy. The niggers lived a descent life 50 times better than Africa. (this is the reason they don't want to go back, they know it's shit)

Old September 1st, 2009 #4
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Slavery alone is more than enough for blacks to hate whites. The real issue when Jews come in is their hijacking the black movement and steering it toward integrationism instead of separation. Its no coincidence that the Jewish-backed Communist, plagiarizing fraud MLK triumped over Malcolm X. Of course the stupidity and shortsightedness rampant among blacks isn't helping, either. They'd rather "stick it to whitey" even if it means derailing their own independence. Most of them are too idiotic to see past "getting mines," and the process of "getting mines" necessarily means being in close proximity to white people and their money.

Blacks hating whites is a good thing, not a bad one. We need more of it. Racial hatred keeps the miscegenation down. The LAST thing we need is blacks loving us or otherwise being enamored by us.

Last edited by Lagergeld; September 1st, 2009 at 07:40 AM.

Old September 1st, 2009 #5
America First

http://www.newnation.org/NNN-wichita.html

Roots was foisted on US in 1977 only to stir up more violence against Whites Big Time, but it was there already thanks to our Enemy Aliens esconced in the Central Regime and White hating media.

The military was already full of Congoid crime, and the of majority of Whites in our major cities had already been in Chased out by violent Congoids who were at the same time a protected class.

Today Congoids on welfare, or government retirement, or SSI are showing up in areas of the Kwa that had never had "one" live there, and they strut around stores and walk up and down the street in the middle of the day too, and wait for any percieved slight. The Conogoids want all Whites in a White community smiling at them. What White would move to an all Congoid area or even want drive through it ?

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; September 1st, 2009 at 11:15 AM.

Old September 1st, 2009 #6
DeShawn S. Williams

so i just wanted to say a few things on my mind. one i have done some further research on the african slave trade of centuries past and yes i did uncover the fact (and its factual as far i can tell) that there were a disprortionate amount of jews involved in those slave runs. now i dont think that this means to blame the jews of today but they should admit that some of their ancestors were involved in this heinous stuff. i agree with yall on that point and i am offended that this knowledge is supressed. two is that the antipithy that many black folks feel against whites is not so much a product of the media tv and stuff as much as it a product of rumors and such going through the community. what i mean is that one black person tells something to another black person etc. and then you got everyone with a chip on their shoulder against "whitey". i see it all the time in my commuinty but its of course not something i harbor myself. some whites like yourself have racist attitudes but i dont think its fair to view all whites that way. now from what i can tell the media which i know has many jewish folks owning it and in it promotes tolerance and unity which seems to go against black on white or white on black hate. AND that unity is something which you folks seem to take exception to too. so which is it? inquiring minds want to know. i can accept the statitics of jews in the media but the lack of consistent agenda leads me to guess that there is not a conspiracy at work.

PEACE

Old September 1st, 2009 #7
OTPTT
Banned

• Main Entry: 1par·a·graph
  • Pronunciation: \ˈper-ə-ˌgraf, ˈpa-rə-\
  • Function: noun
  • Etymology: Middle English paragraf marginal sign marking a paragraph, from Anglo-French parogref, from Medieval Latin paragraphus, from Greek paragraphos line used to mark change of persons in a dialogue, from paragraphein to write alongside, from para- + graphein to write — more at carve
  • Date: 1525
1 a : a subdivision of a written composition that consists of one or more sentences, deals with one point or gives the words of one speaker, and begins on a new usually indented line b : a short composition or note that is complete in one paragraph
2 : a character (as ¶) used to indicate the beginning of a paragraph and as a reference mark
par·a·graph·ic \ˌper-ə-ˈgra-fik, ˌpa-rə-\ adjective

Old September 9th, 2009 #8
Cate

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshawn williams View Post
two is that the antipithy that many black folks feel against whites is not so much a product of the media tv and stuff as much as it a product of rumors and such going through the community. what i mean is that one black person tells something to another black person etc. and then you got everyone with a chip on their shoulder against "whitey". i see it all the time in my commuinty but its of course not something i harbor myself.
So, what you are saying is that blacks hate Whites based upon the rumors and/or lies the blacks themselves make up and then those rumors and/or lies self-perpetuate. Gosh, who would have ever guessed that?

Old September 13th, 2009 #9
Call Of The Blood
Jewfish Soup Nazi

Fucking jewbags say we hate when they are the greatest haters there are!

Old February 23rd, 2010 #10
MrWhite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

Yup luckily it's harder to find now and they aren't broadcasting that Bullshit fest on network TV 24/7 anymore. Gets so much so wrong. Blacks sold themselves into slavery to seamen who sold them at home. It's the blacks own fault. And if they were never brought here they well wouldn't be here. Slavery is another topic destroyed by Jewish bull. To the point now to where most Americans cringe at it. Slavery was heaven for the blacks here especially in the south. Everything was provided and most of them where just given a list of tasks and when to have them finished. We had to develop a replacement for that type of labor which takes some time but was becoming possible. (Brazil which had many more slaves than the US got rid of it in 1888) We were going to send them to their own nation with the tools to excell. (though I doubt it would have done any good if modern black culture is any indication of black gumption and ambition). Thomas Jefferson rails on and on about how this is the most likely outcome. We are sheilded from so much now thanks to the Zionists. If slavery had to last a while longer it woudn't have been the end of the world and we would have 2 white "true" nations that respected each other. And had true states rights the right of the states to challenge the Government and exert their natural Sovereignty. This will of the people. Not having this has made it much harder to fight the Zionist American infiltration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cate View Post
So, what you are saying is that blacks hate Whites based upon the rumors and/or lies the blacks themselves make up and then those rumors and/or lies self-perpetuate. Gosh, who would have ever guessed that?
All blacks are inherently racist. They cringe at whites getting together and having love for their race while they are supposed to be entitled to that whenever and wherever. I have met very few blacks who are not racist and paranoid thanks to Jewish bullshit propaganda. If we want an all white basketball team what's the problem? There's nothing wrong with institutions or establishments being all white. Blacks have all black colleges and just about everything else just for them even the incredibly racist NAACP which is nothing but a hate on whitey hate group. Everyone wants everybody to be so damn accepting but it's unnatural if you lose your nerve you get walked all over and thrown by the wayside. This is what is happening to us in droves. We won't stand up to the Government and ourselves. I do not promote violence but we need separation. The funny thing is blacks already voluntarily do that for the most part. People are living in a fantasy world of delusions and half-truths. No one wants to stand up for what's right anymore.

Old February 23rd, 2010 #11
MrWhite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
Slavery alone is more than enough for blacks to hate whites. The LAST thing we need is blacks loving us or otherwise being enamored by us.
You seem to hold the common opinion that slavery was evil. American slavery was paradise for the black man. The black people liked it that's why their population grew exponentially and we didn't have a slave rebellion every hour there were only a few. There was nothing wrong with slavery the blacks were taken care of fed and clothed, and taught christianity. You are giving them too much credit. Blacks are born servants. Read the slave narratives almost every X-slave loved slavery. And I agree Blacks hating us is not a bad thing. Americans need to come to terms with slavery and realize it was not evil and accept it like we used to. What we need is a proud people and proper legislation to protect us. We need segregation. (which was only meant as a temporary measure leading to deportation) We have to have a united proud people before we can stop the Jewish onslaught of white destruction. The blacks have already shown what they are capable of (and it ain't much) if we can just show our white brothers and sisters their errors in accepting marxist bullshit and how our race/nation needs to be preserved niggers would be gone. Without the guilt trip how many people want millions of useless niggers in harlem? in chicago? in detroit? cut off welfare and it will save millions of us money. We need to get the word out show how the jews manipulate and control that we are the good guys trying to preserve our people, the people who have brought so much good to the world. The blacks are already pissing enough of us off most of us want them gone as it is. In an ideal free and independent south there would be no niggers. England had to force them on us as it was. The larger our nation the smaller theirs is. We must fight them with their own tactics show that they are useless and lazy kill us hate us and have done nothing after 400 years of living here but steal from everybody. (welfare) This will promote black hate to counter us but we must carry everything out to the end this time. Send them all away to uganda or wherever. Not let Marxists take over.

Old April 5th, 2012 #12
littlefieldjohn

Default Mob o'Niggers Assaults 78 Year Old White Man in Ohio; Shout "This is for Trayvon" & "Kill That White Man"

04/2012
quoteIt was six against one.

Six juveniles -- the youngest 11, and the oldest 17 -- nearly boxed in Dallas Watts, a 78-year-old man from East Toledo

=====(Snip)=====

While Mr. Watts was down the boys kicked him, over and over, shouting, "[Get] that white [man]. This is for Trayvon ... Trayvon lives, white [man]. Kill that white [man]," according to a police report.

The boys fled when a man shouted at them, according to the report

Anti-White Source:

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fi...-E-Toledo.html

What Really Happened:
http://cofcc.org/2012/04/black-thugs...ivated-attack/

Old August 17th, 2013 #13
Jean West

Default Jews and Blacks: Nation Of Islam

22 Years Late—Jewish Magazine “Attacks” The Secret Relationship
Nation of Islam Research Group
August 15, 2013

...Farrakhan reading The Secret Relationship, Volume 2

In the darkest days of the Black Holocaust even the British slave trader Sir John Hawkins limited the number of crew members he would bring on trans-Atlantic voyages because of the spread of diseases that infected the captives. The flux caused severe diarrhea accompanied by intense fever, and it killed one of every three Africans chained in the crowded holds of slave ships. Many unfortunate others arrived on the shores of the West Indies in excruciating pain, in the throes of death.

For the vast number of Blacks this is the moment where the historical Black–Jewish relationship begins in the Western Hemisphere. They emerged from these horrifying vessels and found Jewish merchants waiting with cash to buy up the weak and sickly among the survivors for a reduced bargain price. They then fattened them up and sold them on auction blocks at a hefty profit. This was considered a “specialty” of Jewish merchants.

Blacks look at that history as an act of pure wickedness. Jews look at that same history and say, “We nursed you people to health!”

And that, in a nutshell, is the nature of the relationship between Blacks and Jews today. For decades they have insisted that they have been our “best friends” because they “helped in the civil rights movement.” Malcolm X used another analogy that perfectly suits the Black–Jewish reality: If you stick a knife in my back nine inches and pull it out six inches, there’s no progress. If you pull it all the way out that’s not progress. Progress is healing the wound that the blow made. And they haven’t even pulled the knife out, much less healed the wound. They won’t even admit the knife is there.

With that in mind we review the Jewish media’s latest article titled “Is Jewish Control Over the Slave Trade a Nation of Islam Lie or Scholarly Truth?” posted by “Tablet,” an online Jewish magazine. The very first thing anyone must notice is the commanding photo of The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan giving a lecture while holding up a copy of The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews, VOLUME TWO.

And ALL TRUTH stops right there!

Despite what that photo suggests, not a single word of the deceitful article deals with any of Volume Two’s 512 pages at all. Nor does the article address the 144-page NOI book Jews Selling Blacks, which contains hundreds of Jewish slave-sale advertisements placed by prominent American Jews making wholesale transactions in the trade of Black human beings: Jews buying and selling whole plantations, slaves and all. Jewish banks arranged financing, with some Jews offering their customers the option to buy Black human beings ON LAYAWAY!

The mythology that Jews had no role in the slave trade has been destroyed forever. The rest of the article by sophist Batya Ungar-Sargon is a mess of warmed-over, retread, recycled arguments, some as much as 22 years old, and all of its specious assertions are focused entirely on the unassailably accurate book The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews, Volume One. So why would Jews wait 22 years only to regurgitate their failed arguments of yesteryear?

It is because of the sting of the charge made by The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan in his 2010 Letter To ADL’s Abraham Foxman: Armed with this knowledge from the pens of Jewish scholars, Rabbis, and historians, we could now charge you with the most vehement anti-Black behavior in the annals of our history in America and the world. We could charge you with being the most deceitful so-called friend, while your history with us shows you have been our worst enemy.”

Had Tablet Magazine actually examined the second volume of The Secret Relationship, the news would have been far worse. That book, released by the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan in 2010 along with that letter, exposed the Jews as being the primary beneficiaries and advocates of the slave-based cotton trade, enthusiastic promoters of the Jim Crow system of American apartheid, and even members and financiers of the terrorist Ku Klux Klan.

When the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan responded to their ignorant charges of “anti-Semitism” by publishing this groundbreaking research, Jews first denied it, then attacked it, and next sent out their negro imps to bluster against it. Under Jewish pressure the books were banned by Canadian customs officials. NOI research offices received threatening phone calls from the Jewish Defense Organization promising violence against NOI members. All Barnes & Noble bookstores were forced to stop selling The Secret Relationship.

When the late great scholar Prof. Tony Martin of Wellesley College lectured on The Secret Relationship in Toronto, Canadian government officials raided the TV station and seized the tape of the lecture. There were several reports of Jews walking into Black bookstores and demanding that they remove the NOI books.

But Truth has won out and the deep involvement of Jews—the so-called Chosen People— in the Black Holocaust is now a matter of settled FACT. While they were desperately trying to keep The Secret Relationship away from Black minds, over a hundred academic libraries around the world were quietly purchasing the book for their collections. Such prestigious institutions as Yale, Harvard, Princeton, Brandeis, Yeshiva University, the Jewish Theological Seminary, Brown University, Stanford University, even Cambridge University in London, England, and others in Germany and New Zealand all have the NOI book on their shelves. Its presence at all of the Ivy League libraries is proof that they consider The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews a substantial and scholarly work, but most of these libraries have restricted access to it.

One major university has it but it is in a special locked section called “the Cage,” where one needs special permission to view it. Libraries that have made the book available on their shelves often report that the copies are “missing” or have been damaged, or have had pages removed.

Such is the mighty effort that has been made to keep Black people from learning exactly what Jesus meant when he spoke of “those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.” (Rev 2:9, 3:9)

Batya Ungar-Sargon’s Tablet article is simply another stratagem to warn readers away from that which the Ivy League librarians already know. The power of The Secret Relationship is NOT what Min. Farrakhan or any “Black Muslim” says—it is what the Jewish scholars say about their own people’s slave trading and slave dealing, which are now catalogued in 1,000 pages of documentation for all to see and study. The question is no longer about “Farrakhan,” but about why Jews utterly disrespect the work of their own scholars and rabbis. According to Wiesenthal Center scholar Dr. Harold Brackman, during the 1600s “slave trading in Brazil became a ‘Jewish’ mercantile specialty in much the same way it had been in early medieval Europe.” In fact, wrote Jewish scholar Jonathan Schorsch (who is quoted in the Tablet article), “Jewish merchants routinely possessed enormous numbers of slaves temporarily before selling them off.” The Jewish Encyclopedia adds that “Jewish commercial activity” in this time included a “monopoly of the slave trade.” Rabbi Marc Lee Raphael wrote that in the West Indies, “Jewish merchants played a major role in the slave trade.”

Raphael was the top historian at the American Jewish Historical Society when he wrote this of the slave trade: “in all the American colonies, whether French (Martinique), British, or Dutch, Jewish merchants frequently dominated.”

Despite their eminence in academia, the Tablet article dodges these Jewish scholars’ testimonies. But even when the Tablet thinks it has found a prominent critic to quote, like Yale University’s David Brion Davis, he unwittingly reinforces the facts unearthed by the Nation of Islam: “Of course, some Jews were involved in the slave trade. Every European Western nation was….The Dutch Jews weren’t persecuted, so there were quite a few who were involved.” It is a frightening admission by the Pulitzer Prize-winning Prof. Davis that only the “persecution” of the Jews—not their own moral teachings based in ancient Mosaic Law—kept more Jews from dealing in Black human beings. It is that same Satanic mentality that calculates cash profits at the sight of a sickly, dying African.

It is well past the time for Blacks to heed the advice of the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan and, through careful study, build a new knowledge and understanding of our history—and reassess who are our friends and who are our enemies.

Old August 17th, 2013 #14
Jean West

Default What is the Message? Elizabeth Wright

http://www.concentric.net/~Issues/whatmsg.sht

Issues & Views

Editor: Elizabeth Wright

WHAT IS THE MESSAGE?
Sun, 18 Oct 1998

.....* Environmental wardens. Consider the situation into which blacks have put themselves. By surrendering to "leaders," who act as brokers in their behalf, they are powerless to overturn decisions made by these people, even when some blacks desperately wish to do so. The case of Convent, Louisiana, is a revealing example. For the past several years, officials of this predominantly black town have been courting businesses, hoping to get at least one major company to come to their region. Their efforts were fulfilled when Shintech, Inc. chose Convent for a new plastics manufacturing plant.

The location of such a company in the town would mean not only new jobs and benefits, but a generally improved standard of living for the entire area. There is also $5.6 million projected for school revenue. Many of Convent's residents now work in the nearby sugarcane fields for $6 an hour. At Shintech there would be the possibility of employment for such people at $12 to $15 an hour. To make this happen, the company has plans for an extensive training program. The plant must first be built, however, and this would mean over 1,000 construction jobs--even before the company opens its doors.

So, what's the problem? The problem is the overzealous environmentalists, a clique that has grown like poison ivy throughout the country. Their power is so great that their elitist notions of environmental "purity" override all other opinions on the matter. This crew has decided that the Shintech plant would cause "pollution" to the area. Anyone who follows the left-wing ideologues who make up environmental groups know that they are committed to undermining as much industrial development and production as possible. It's what they do.

When the Greenpeace crowd got wind of Shintech's plan, and learned that blacks lived in the area, they pulled the "environmental justice" ploy out of the hat. If it were not a black population involved, they would have pulled some other ploy out of the hat. It is members of groups like Greenpeace who drive the policies of the federal Environmental Protection Agency. Taking its cue from these groups, the EPA ruled that the hazard of possible pollution from Shintech's plant outweigh the benefits to the residents. They have rejected Shintech's request for a permit to build the plant.

Many black residents of Convent are furious about what they consider a total disregard of their needs, and have formed the St. James Citizen Coalition to fight the environmentalists. In a September Wall Street Journal article, several expressed their outrage, as they spoke of zealous environmental groups like Greenpeace "descending" on their town "like a plague of locusts."

So, under the circumstances, what's a good environmentalist to do? Call Jesse Jackson to the rescue, of course. And, indeed, the environmentalists rang up their buddy and political ally, demanding that he get on the case, and read the riot act to these recalcitrant blacks. Jackson complied, of course, and has come out in support of the environmentalists and against the citizens of Convent. Convent's stunned black officials appealed to Jackson by letter (he will not take phone calls), inviting him to come to the town and hear their side of the story. So far, they've gotten nothing but silence from Jackson's office.

In a telephone interview, Nanette Jolivette, the lawyer representing Convent residents, who is also black, had this to say: "If the EPA were serious, they would see to it that the company is made safe. That's the job of the EPA. Generations of people here have worked in the cane fields of the plantations for low wages and no benefits. Now, in this small, poor community, where some households have as many as 10 people, if just one person in that family gets a job in the new company, 10 people will then have health insurance and other benefits. When environmentalists want to raise the 'environmental racism' issue, they should have to come into that community and answer to the people who live there. They've got to listen to the people who are affected." (But, then again, if The Leader himself chooses not to listen, why should anyone else?)

Jolivette, whose field is environmental law, speaking about members of environmental groups, said, "Environmentalism is almost a religion to them. If industry shuts down, where does that leave the South?" She laughed hilariously at a suggestion made by one of the environmentalists about jobs that are still available on "the beautiful old plantations."

The power that blacks have granted to people like Jackson is no laughing matter. To create potentates to rule over you, where there is no need for submission is backward, destructive behavior. And when these potentates are more beholden to others than to the community that created them, blacks have only themselves to blame. In this particular case, even if unusual pressure forces Jackson to relent and support the Convent residents, the pattern has long been set for blacks to passively concede to demagogues.

.....* Making the dream come true. Back in the early 1970s, those of us who were misguided enough to be part of the women's movement (even serving on boards of NOW chapters), would listen to what seemed like hallucinating on the part of homosexuals. Strategies were put forth for ways to convince the educational establishment to include information on "gay" life in school curricula. Scenarios were concocted of ideal classrooms, where, in chummy, intimate sessions, Little Billy would be taught how best to "understand" his feelings of attachment for his best friend Little Joey, as well, of course, Little Susan for Little Helen. At the time, the prospect of such scenarios becoming real seemed as far-fetched as the dream of turning mud into gold. We straights chuckled among ourselves at the strange fantasies spun by those we considered certifiably delusional.

Yet, here we are, after years of inundation from all fronts, and homosexuals are not just close to their dream, but have reached it. All over the country, "gay" activists are intruding subtle and overt references to their "lifestyle" into school curricula. Thanks to their mastery of the political system, the advocacy of a willing and compliant media, and a strong boost from a Presidential Administration, they have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. They are on a multicultural roll.

And now, a new instructional video, directed to teachers, will aid further in spreading the word about the "normalcy" (and even preference) of same-sex love. It's Elementary is designed to reach the very youngest children. In it, teachers are shown how to promote open discussion about homosexuality in class. There are scenes of six-year-olds, who don't understand the first thing about sexuality, being pummeled with questions about sex. Supporters of the film make no bones about the desire to indoctrinate, and claim that they wish to raise these issues with the young "before they have a chance to be prejudiced (read influenced) by their parents and churches." Is that nerve, or what?

Meanwhile, in the reaches of higher education, the ever-busy activists are hard at work trying to deal with that troublesome Bible. If only that Book and its peculiar injunctions would just go away! In their attempts to deal with biblical interpretation, homosexual activists prove that they understand exactly what the culture war is all about. Harvard University's prominent black homosexual pastor, Peter Gomes, makes clear the crusade to redefine Bible passages so they benefit the homosexual cause. As Professor of Christian Morals (how's that for in-your-face?), Gomes epitomizes those who struggle to control Bible meanings, in which ultimately lies the power to shut down religious opponents.

Although activists have successfully infiltrated religious denominations and won over particular members of the clergy to their cause, homosexuals correctly identify religion itself as the final bastion of opposition that will not yield easily. For this reason, they are zealous in their determination to rid society of religion's influence by whatever methods possible. They have already begun a campaign of incessant media hype, which includes public ridicule of religious traditions, and are succeeding to get legislation passed that will revoke privileges long held by religious institutions. Gomes writes that "the battle for the Bible, of which homosexuality is the last front, is really the battle for the prevailing culture." He's got that right. [For the best publication that stays current on this particular aspect of the culture war, subscribe to the Lambda Report on Homosexuality, P.O. Box 45252, Washington, DC 20026; (703) 491-7975.]

.....* Voodoo dolls and oratory. There is a growing tide of resentment against judges who clearly overstep their bounds in attempts to do that which they were never legally empowered to do, that is, act as social engineers instead of interpreters of law. These "activist" judges think nothing of stripping one group of citizens of their civil liberties, in order to grant special rights to another group--just because it seems like the popular thing to do.

Until recently, even the strongest critics of this trend avoided pointing to the court decision that did the most to establish a model for these renegade judges to follow--the 1954 Brown vs. Board of Education Supreme Court decision. Because race is such a hot button issue, outside of law classrooms few were willing to publicly discuss the merits of this case. Even an astute jurist like Robert Bork, who one might expect to lead the criticism against this decision, offers only the conventional insights about Brown, which claim that the decision was "morally right" but "legally wrong." But was it even morally right?

Put aside the fact that Brown was not argued on constitutional grounds (which is mighty weird in itself); put aside the fact that the issue of school desegregation was a matter for legislatures, not courts; and put aside the decision's outrageous denial of freedom of association. Brown's greatest damage was that done to the internal structures of black communities around the country. One could fairly ask if the disruptive effects of forced busing (a major consequence of Brown) exacerbated other social ills that resulted in setting back black progress, not furthering it.

From the deceptive prattle of psychologist Kenneth Clark to the grandstanding oratory of Thurgood Marshall, Brown was a concession to the integrationist fever of black elites, and had nothing to do with the desires of ordinary blacks. "Selected intellectuals," is what economist Thomas Sowell calls Clark and those who helped him devise his voodoo "doll theory." Sowell calls the acceptance by the Supreme Court of this unprovable sociological thesis "a regrettable precedent." In "Coming Clean About Brown," in the City Journal, Richard Morgan correctly claims, "Brown was breathtaking elitism in the name of 'rights.'" And in an excellent book on the subject, The New Color Line by Paul Craig Roberts and Lawrence Stratton, the authors claim that out of Brown has come "the destruction of the institutions of a liberal society."

For the black masses, the consequences of Brown were stark. As schools were shut down and forced busing became the norm for black children, black teachers and principals were demoted or fired. Most often they were fired, since white schools took precedence over black ones. The local school that often was the center of cultural and social activities no longer played that role. Children were bused miles out of the reach of parents, who now felt like strangers in their children's new schools and no longer had any influence in them.

As was the case at Williston High School (Wilmington, NC), it was common for the town's male residents to form "booster clubs," so they could pool resources and skills to pay for athletic equipment or help with needed school repairs. Concern for the welfare of the local school often brought townspeople together. Williston is a textbook case of how the town's black elites imposed their will on the majority of residents. When it was clear that integration would mean the closing of their high school, black parents vainly sought compromises, in order to prevent the inevitable. About the school's closing, years later, an alumnus wrote, "Twenty-five years ago, a death occurred in our family."

Another alumnus, describing his busing experience, remembered "being snatched from the comfort of our own environment . . . sent into an unknown world by the powers who had made decisions behind closed doors." Still another alumnus claims, "We lost the bond between school, parents and teachers . . . in the way to which we were accustomed." And the ultimate lament, "Our communities have never been the same."

.....* Separatist, n. One who separates, withdraws, or secedes, as from an established church or political entity. [Can be based on social, moral or racial grounds, seeking not legislated segregation, but the right to privacy and voluntary association.]

Ponder the case of Randy Weaver and ask yourself, What is the message here? Weaver, whose wife and son were murdered by government agents in 1992 at Ruby Ridge, Idaho, had removed his family to what he thought was a sanctuary in the woods where they could live as they pleased. Instead, he was put under surveillance, set up by law-enforcement personnel to perform a criminal act (in fact, coerced to perform it), harassed and persecuted as a "white separatist," and finally hunted like an animal. Weaver's crime was that he wanted to be left alone.

So, what's the message here? Is it that none will be allowed to drop out of this society where, whether you like it or not, your children are pressured to disobey all your rules by a condom-spewing public school system, where equal treatment of citizens is declared bigotry, where a perverted judiciary creates policies that intrude on individual rights, where "gender-norming" is vigorously promoted to undermine honored institutions, where the Ten Commandments are outlawed, and where an inescapable, all-encompassing media drugs young and old alike with non-stop, crude, irreverent imagery?

Is the message to those Americans who even contemplate escape that they had better get over it? Is the message that you must remain in the bowels of mainstream society, or else the Feds will come to get you--and maybe even kill you? What is the message?

.....* Some wise counsel. The third of talk show host Larry Elder's humorous "Fifteen Ways to Avoid Being Called an Uncle Tom" goes like this: "Remember every racial slight and slur that's ever happened to you. Forget how long ago or what idiot said it. All racist remarks should be retained, remembered, regurgitated." Those who spend their energies celebrating so-called anniversaries of notorious racist events, like the forced integration of Little Rock High School, are retaining and regurgitating that which would best be forgotten.

Although politicians and leading lights of the civil rights industry claim that these episodes should be memorialized, so they will happen "never again," the real goal of these sly foxes is to keep the race issue front and center. This is their only means of manipulating the public, as they press forward with their deceitful agendas. Daniel Patrick Moynihan was denounced when, in the 1960s, he urged "benign neglect" of race. His enemies distorted his words, knowing full well that what he meant was, "Quit hyping the subject of race. Let it rest, already." We Americans would all be better off if we adhered to Moynihan's wise advice.

.....* Who killed Greenwood? In the 1993 Issues & Views' booklet, "Keeping the Spotlight on Failure," we discussed the tendency of those blacks who fixate on past catastrophes that have befallen the race. Whereas members of other groups celebrate their individual and collective victories over natural and manmade disasters, most blacks seem to enjoy wearing past injustices like badges of honor. Although every group on earth has its share of woeful stories to tell, others lack an elite who might profit from the repetitious telling of these maudlin tales.

From time to time, in criticism of Issues & Views' emphasis on the great successes of blacks even during the "worst of times," we receive a letter, stuffed with newspaper clippings or photostat copies of book pages, recounting some racist horror story from the American past. A favorite theme revolves around the destruction of black property and/or lives. These missives come with an implied or sometimes outright message: "See what they did to us, when we tried to do something for ourselves? So what's the use?"

A favorite tale of woe is the story of Tulsa, Oklahoma. Earlier in this century, Tulsa was home to a vibrant, economically prospering community of blacks, whose Greenwood business district consisted of almost every kind of business--from groceries, clothing stores, gas stations, hotels, restaurants to doctors, dentists and lawyers. This commercial activity, along with some oil-rich land, generated wealth for many residents. In June, 1921, sparked by an inaccurate and exaggerated newspaper account of an altercation between a black man and a white woman on an elevator, a white mob descended on Greenwood. They looted and set fires to stores and nearby homes. When the dust had settled, 300 people were dead (black and white), over 4,000 blacks were homeless, and the entire business district was destroyed.

The destruction of Tulsa's Greenwood section certainly rates high on any list of horror stories. Yet the part of the story that no one sends us clippings about is the part truly worth celebrating. Not only did blacks rebuild the homes that had been destroyed, but by 1923, the Greenwood business district was on its way to becoming even bigger than it was before the riot. Historian John Sibley Butler, in Entrepreneurship and Self-Help Among Black Americans, writes, "Mostly because of self-help and the pooling of money for the capitalization of business enterprises," Tulsa's blacks outdid themselves in their determination to overcome the tragedy.

So, what finally happened to this commercial gem? The same thing that happened to viable black communities everywhere. Blacks themselves abandoned it. Butler writes, "In the late 1950s and early 1960s, the enterprises of the once proud district began to suffer because blacks won the right to spend their money freely anywhere in Tulsa." The loss of a consumer base, which also spelled the loss of capital, and the later intrusion of urban renewal in the 1960s, effectively put an end to the blossoming renewal. One could say that Greenwood died two deaths, one at the hands of envious whites and the second at the hands of indifferent blacks. Through their dollars, blacks became instrumental in increasing the prosperity and wealth of other parts of the city, while neglecting their own.

Throughout the country, this became the pattern in one town and city after another. It is this scenario that did more to slow down black economic progress than any wicked deeds dreamed up by the Klan. Although no white mobs ever torched the successful black financial centers of Durham or Portsmouth (VA) or Memphis or Birmingham, these cities suffered the same fate as Tulsa. With the clamor for integration, money ceased to circulate in black communities, which guaranteed swift and sure economic decline.

Old August 17th, 2013 #15
Jean West

Default Honor to Garvey: Elizabeth Wright

http://www.concentric.net/~Issues/whatmsg.sht

Issues & Views
Editor: Elizabeth Wright

WHAT IS THE MESSAGE?
Sun, 18 Oct 1998

.....* Honor to Garvey. Well, this is ironic. There is a movement afoot, among some blacks, to have the U.S. Congress declare Marcus Garvey "innocent of the charges brought against him by the U.S. Government." This is the wording of a Resolution (H.R. 216) now pending in Congress. Irony lies in the fact that Garvey's tribulations probably would never have escalated to the degree that they did were it not for the persistent, negative efforts of blacks themselves . Yet to read this Resolution, you would think that the circumstances that ultimately drove him from the country were all the white man's doing.

Garvey came to the United States from Jamaica in 1916, eager to meet with and learn from Booker T. Washington, whom he considered his most important mentor. The two had carried on a correspondence and were soulmates in their belief that industry leading to wealth accumulation was the key to black independence. Unfortunately, Washington died just four months prior to Garvey's arrival, and the two never met.

It is hard to describe briefly all that Garvey accomplished because so much of what he left behind lay in intangible precepts that eventually touched millions. The major vehicle he founded was the Universal Negro Improvement Association. Unique in itself, UNIA was a sort of mass fraternal organization that promoted commerce and industry among blacks, while providing practical instruction and skills, and advocating responsible, moral behavior. (Its goals were among the noblest: "To establish educational and industrial colleges for the further education and culture of our boys and girls; To conduct a worldwide commercial and industrial intercourse; To rescue the fallen from the pit of infamy and vice.")

At the height of its influence, UNIA had branches in the United States, West Indies, Central America and Africa. Its membership numbered in the millions. Members of UNIA were motivated by pride of race and a commitment to work for the uplift of blacks around the world. Another project, the Negro Factories Corporation, a chain of businesses in Harlem, was formed with the hope of making UNIA a self-reliant entity.

But it was the Black Star Steamship Corporation that embodied Garvey's greatest hopes. And it was this enterprise that would bring about his financial downfall. The story of the shipping line, through which he had grandiose plans to unite the world's black populations via trade between the United States, Caribbean and Africa, is a story of monumental mismanagement. Its failure was inevitable, mainly due to Garvey's poor choice of associates and his misguided business policies that were more idealistic than practical.

By the 1920s, Garvey had many enemies, and had wound up on every left-wing hit list. He had to contend with federal agencies that were investigating the books of his failing shipping line. He had to counter a rising tide of black elites, for whom the government was not working fast enough in its prosecution of him. Fearful of Garvey's positions against integration, these blacks urged the Attorney General to "speedily push the government's case against Marcus Garvey," whom they referred to as the leader of a "vicious movement." Among Garvey's staunchest and most relentless enemies was the American Communist Party. For all the obvious reasons, both black and white Party members belligerently attacked his crusade to make capitalists of the black masses.

Garvey thought like a capitalist and taught blacks to do so. He once asked, "Why should not Africa give to the world its black Rockefeller, Carnegie and Henry Ford?" Imagine how the mention of such "capitalist pigs" rankled Communist sensibilities. Imagine this leader of the largest mass movement of blacks ever known teaching his followers that "Communism robs the individual of his personal initiative and ambition or the result thereof," and claiming that capitalism was "necessary to the progress of the world." And calling the enemies of capitalism "enemies of human advancement."

No group worked harder to recruit American blacks than the Communist Party. Throughout the 1920s, the Communists did all they could to capture Garvey disciples and undermine his influence. Historian Harold Cruse calls Garvey's movement "the biggest stumbling block to Communist penetration into Negro life." And adds that this was "a fact that the Communists never forgot."

Between the black elites (mainly in the NAACP), who sought to scare whites with a distorted picture of Garvey's mission, government agencies nipping at his heels, a labor movement whose leaders resented Garvey's rejection of trade unionism, and a Communist Party that worked overtime sending its black flunkies into his organizations to sabotage his efforts--Garvey didn't stand a chance. After being convicted of mail fraud and income tax evasion and having his prison sentence commuted by President Coolidge, Garvey was deported from the country in 1927.

[The story of how certain blacks of this period were putty in the hands of the country's white Communists, primarily due to these blacks' hungering after integration, is a story waiting to be told. One of the best cultural histories of these years is Harold Cruse's The Crisis of the Negro Intellectual: A Historical Analysis of the Failure of Black Leadership.]

Those in the mainstream who know about Garvey at all, know only of his call for blacks to return to Africa or of a questionable history of the African past that is attributed to him. Garvey did, indeed, mix truth with legend in his depictions of a glorious ancient Africa. He was no historian, but he believed that the disillusioned masses could best be motivated to achieve in the here and now, if they could look back with pride upon a glorious Continent filled with ancestral heroes. It was not Garvey's fault if, years later, people calling themselves "scholars" chose to pick up on the more fanciful aspects of his musings, embellishing further his myths and parables, in order to weave their strange "Afrocentric" curricula.

Garvey should be honored for the constructive role he played in inspiring a multitude of ordinary blacks to find their own bootstraps and work diligently to uplift their lives and become all-around good citizens. He should be honored especially by the descendants of those who worked so hard to defame and destroy him.

-- EW

Copyright ⌐ 1997 Issues & Views
--------------------------------------------------------

Thread