Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > The Personal Solution: Living White > Working
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 23rd, 2011 #1
Craig Cobb
Banned

Woodpecker White Nationalism - Clear $1,000 A Week & Up By Coming To Williston Or Dickinson ND Right Now - JobsND.com

Any white man interested in hearing about opportunities in the Bakken fields in North Dakota, getting the general lay of the land re jobs and housing, feel free to contact Craig Cobb here (I have Craig's permission to post, he's happy to talk to people):

Craig Cobb
245 Main
Leith, ND 58529
USA

701-880-0285
[email protected]

I know what I am talking about, but cannot be much more specific because of stalkers.

If you are young, your chances are even better. Acquire a junk trailer, camper, teardrop trailer, van or station wagon to sleep in. There is a free public shower in Williston, I think on 11th Ave. or thereabouts. I haven't been there, but I know it is run by that city.

My hope in starting and titling this thread (I do have a clue how keyword searches work) is that some young WN men will take this action based on either a hunch or my own rep. What I am telling you is so true that it is a bit unbelievable in this national Neo Weimar economic climate.

Register here and view:
http://www.jobsnd.com/

Forget about sending resumes. Show up in person ready to work. Have your steel toe boots. Once you get here convince at least one of your most serious, dedicated WN friends to immediately join you. Do it.

I heartily personally implore you to do this. Thx.

Pls post this on Stormfront.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 30th, 2013 at 09:14 AM.

Old July 24th, 2011 #2
Fred O'Malley
Banned

No need to register, here is the construction page:
http://www.ndworkforceconnection.com...=1,2,3,4,5&VR=

Old July 24th, 2011 #3
H.T.R.
Lover of Plumpynut

Corn Cobb's not kidding boys. I drove out to Williston in May with a friend to check out the hype. Believe the hype. My friend stayed and got on as a roustabout first day in town. Starting wage: 18.50 with plenty of overtime. I came home to shore up some family matters, but I'm planning on returning sometime in August.

Housing is quite a concern. My friend got into employee housing, but like the Cobb said, if you have an old travel trailer lying around, that would do nicely.

http://www.ndworkforceconnection.com is the site. This and http://www.theshopperinc.net/index.html are good places to start. Best way to search the workforceconnection is to click on find a job/select by map/a county/and then click on either Williams, McKenzie, or Mountrail counties. Then click the blue search button without typing in any keywords and you will see literally hundreds upon hundreds of jobs.

Other cities and towns to look into would include Stanley, Tioga, and Watford City. Hotels and motels are booked-up for the forseeable future. We brought tents and camping gear. There's a CCC campground on the Little Missouri River about 15 miles south of Watford City. There's also a campground at Sather Lake which is closer to Williston, and Lewis and Clark State Park about 19 miles east of Williston. Remember, Googley Earth is your friend!

Really, I have never seen anything like I did when we rolled through Williston. It was almost as if work trucks and semis outnumbered regular passenger vehicles. Every other car/truck had out of state plates.

Good luck to all who give it a try! As the Cobb mentioned, this is your best chance in this Weimar mess we're in right now!

Alex or Varg, would you consider sticky-ing this thread as an information resource/database of sorts?

Old July 25th, 2011 #4
Craig Cobb
Banned

Quote:
Really, I have never seen anything like I did when we rolled through Williston. It was almost as if work trucks and semis outnumbered regular passenger vehicles. Every other car/truck had out of state plates.
H.T.R., the ratio is said to be 5 trucks for every car. Buy a junk trailer off your local craigslist. You can pitch a tent next to the county seat bldg. in Stanley for $5.00 a day, and there is a shower across the street. I was, early on, considering getting an arctic canvas tent and stove to reside there year round.

Anyway, 48,000 wells are said to be drilled here in the next 15 years. There are approx. 250 so far. Each yields 200-500 barrels per day, average--some more. Landowners get 16%. One guy was called a real life Jed Clampett. I think he is getting 20 to 36 million per year. The oil is perhaps similar to Libya's, very pure. They say you could put the best of it directly into your car.

It is a good idea that Alex or Varg sticky this--for evident survival reasons for our men and families. I have worked oil in the Arctic 4 decades ago and seen rigs flown in at 40 below on C-130's and Kenworth sows, 1.5 times as big as normal Kenworths, drive on the frozen ice river on 4 ft thick ice. This dwarfs all that by many scales.

I've also asked Tom to mention it on his radio show. I sure hope he has and if he hasn't, that he does. It is truly vitally important and urgent to our men.

Please take action now. Now.
http://www.bismarcktribune.com/speci...cc4c03286.html

http://www.vnnforum.com/blog.php?b=462

Old July 25th, 2011 #5
Mr. Bowmont

So... what is this thread about? Some kind of construction job? Creating some kind of White town?

Old July 25th, 2011 #6
Craig Cobb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bowmont View Post
So... what is this thread about? Some kind of construction job? Creating some kind of White town?
As the kike Zevon howled: Lawyers, Guns and Money. To further the cause, Cupcake.

Old July 25th, 2011 #7
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
As the kike Zevon howled: Lawyers, Guns and Money. To further the cause, Cupcake.

By doing what, idiot?

Old July 25th, 2011 #8
Steve Reeding

I wish I had my health, I'd go for this

Old July 25th, 2011 #9
Craig Cobb
Banned

Reply to post #7: As you declare that you don't understand, that about solves it for you. Maybe ELF will come a'bombing in the midst of this Kwa depression, since some say there is evidence fracking messes with groundwater, which is terrible tasting in ND in the first place. I think the most ultra of the leftists won't be controlling the House and altering fracking laws soon anyway--not that that sideshow matters much these waning days.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t810446/
Old 06-21-2011, 02:38 AM #2
LowDozer
Forum Member

LowDozer is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Getting an oil job in north dakota
yeah, been there done that lol. My uncle and I just drove up there one day from AZ. It's kinda tough to get a job on a oilrig, but should have no problem getting a roustabout job. Housing is pricy right now there and hard to find, we had a camp trailor and the boss let us stay in the yard for free. Lots of mexicants amd indians and alot of the work is on the reservations. We were there for about 7 months. Super cold in the winter and the wind never stops. If you have to go, try looking in stanley, williston, tioga or watford city. Most companys start people at 15+ a hour. Good luck!

Old July 25th, 2011 #10
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Reply to post #7: As you declare that you don't understand, that about solves it for you. Maybe ELF will come a'bombing in the midst of this Kwa depression, since some say there is evidence fracking messes with groundwater, which is terrible tasting in ND in the first place. I think the most ultra of the leftists won't be controlling the House and altering fracking laws soon anyway--not that that sideshow matters much these waning days.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t810446/
Old 06-21-2011, 02:38 AM #2
LowDozer
Forum Member

LowDozer is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Getting an oil job in north dakota
yeah, been there done that lol. My uncle and I just drove up there one day from AZ. It's kinda tough to get a job on a oilrig, but should have no problem getting a roustabout job. Housing is pricy right now there and hard to find, we had a camp trailor and the boss let us stay in the yard for free. Lots of mexicants amd indians and alot of the work is on the reservations. We were there for about 7 months. Super cold in the winter and the wind never stops. If you have to go, try looking in stanley, williston, tioga or watford city. Most companys start people at 15+ a hour. Good luck!
You're about as useful as the negro.

I am aware that this is about jobs in North Dakota, but what does it have to do with the White Nationalist 'Movement'?

Old July 25th, 2011 #11
Craig Cobb
Banned

Cool

We are on Vanguard News Network. It is about news for Our People. It is "news" that one can quickly get hired on at $40K to $72K per year. There also happens to be an historical economic depression, a quite interesting one, going on in the Kwa.

Old July 26th, 2011 #12
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:

I am aware that this is about jobs in North Dakota, but what does it have to do with the White Nationalist 'Movement'?
Said the androgynous weirdo/fool/?.

We need more posts like Craig's, not fewer.

Old July 26th, 2011 #13
ray bateson
baппed

Quote:
Because money is power. Those readers going to take the jobs already have the 'idea' that Mr. Cobb hinted at, if you do not.

Be nice, bowmont.

Old July 26th, 2011 #14
Rab4
Banned

Quote:

Never fails. Post some good news, and some troll will try to shoot it down. It's threads like this that expose the kike loving trolls.

Old July 30th, 2011 #15
Craig Cobb
Banned

AM radio 550 up here says that the Bakken is now pumping 200,000 barrels a day which is expected to reach 1,000,000 barrels per day by 2017. The station also broadcast that oil experts now believe the total reserves of the Bakken are greater than those of Saudi Arabia. They are now drilling as far south as Sturgis, SD. Wherever the drill in the Bakken, they hit oil. It is presently unknown how large the Bakken find really is. Three rigs just hit in Garfield county, MT...one in Sand Point (unsure if that is technically still Bakken--a realtor told me about those holes). Re Garfield, itself an interesting locale:
Quote:
...the county has a total area of 4,848 square miles (12,556.3 km2), of which 4,668 square miles (12,090.1 km2) is land and 179 square miles (463.6 km2) (3.70%) is water. Its average population density of 0.1058 inhabitants/kmē (0.274/sq mi) is the third-lowest of any county outside of Alaska (behind Loving County, Texas and Esmeralda County, Nevada).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garfield_County,_Montana

On another unrelated mention: I know of 20 acres coming on market north of Kalispell for $65K.

Old August 1st, 2011 #16
Justin
Banned

I know this may sound like a stupid question, but what kind of "savings" would you need to do this? As in what's the hiring ratio/ how fast do they hire and that sort of thing? I'm next to completely broke but would really like to get to that area (even though Colorado here is incredible, but as with most places, no jobs...), and especially get a decent job there. Has anyone on here actually gone there yet and gotten hired?

Old August 1st, 2011 #17
Ryan Smith
Social Nationalist

Quote:
We are on Vanguard News Network. It is about news for Our People. It is "news" that one can quickly get hired on at $40K to $72K per year. There also happens to be an historical economic depression, a quite interesting one, going on in the Kwa.

What are taxes like around there?

And the homeless population? I imagine if there is a public shower and you can camp out in the city for $5.00 (how often do they even check?) I can't help but imagine a lot of dirty niggers and latrinos.

Thank you for the info though, Chain. I used to listen to Goyfire all the time, and also love the Kingston Trip video on YouTube

Old August 1st, 2011 #18
Mr. Bowmont

If all this is about is a job then it belongs in the "Working" sub-forum:

http://vnnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19

Whats the point of having orginization if the supposed 'intelligence' of you whites can't adhere to it?

(I forgot, if you're loved by the admins you're allowed to do as you please)

Old August 1st, 2011 #19
Karl LaForce

Quote:
Helping racially aware Whites find good jobs is very important. Important enough to bend taxonomy rules even if it did not qualify as "news".

Keep the fire burning Craig.

Old August 1st, 2011 #20
Craig Cobb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
I know this may sound like a stupid question, but what kind of "savings" would you need to do this? As in what's the hiring ratio/ how fast do they hire and that sort of thing? I'm next to completely broke but would really like to get to that area (even though Colorado here is incredible, but as with most places, no jobs...), and especially get a decent job there. Has anyone on here actually gone there yet and gotten hired?
I literally slept on a bench above a grate for a at the invitation of a shop owner in Stanley. Also slept two nights in the tiny Stanley train station. You only have to be motivated. I have met a WN who arrived a couple of weeks after me. He posts on VNNF. I again fervently urge all WN who are without work or willing to go for a job upgrade to come immediately. You must have resolve and determination. It took me 6 days or a week to get a job. I was careful to scope the type I wanted--oil services. I could have driven cab at about a hundred a day or worked day construction or in a gas station, but I passed.

Casing jobs are very good. You gotta be young. There are 3 or 4 guys directly above the hole and a "stabber". He is suspended about 40 feet up in a harness. Stabbers make about $90K a year. Noble Casing and Joe's Casing are two outfits. The scale of all this is so massive that it makes an imprint on all who see it. I tell you, virtually everyone who gets here gets a job. It is that big. Example: A 6 or 8 story "micro" hotel was just built next to the WalMart in Williston. I don't know how micro or costly the rooms are, but it is odd, is it not, that a micro hotel of that size is even constructed in such a small town?

One tip: Do NOT tell your prospective employer if you don't have a place to live. Say you are staying with relatives who have been here a year or so. Try and arrive with a van or station wagon at the very least. Coleman makes a 1500 watt propane heater (crack your windows to avoid carbon monoxide poisoning)...so you could migrate as late as Sept. or even Oct.
Once you have a paycheck or two you can buy a used trailer or camper out of state where they are economically depressed.

To Ryan: Yeah, there are a few nigs here and too many spics. Which makes it annoying that WN's won't come. The casing guys I knew declared a few times a day in exultation that they were "nigger rich". Very funny, they were.
Can you imagine how dismaying it is for me that I cannot induce a single White to come here and work and change his life overnight?

The state sales tax is 7%--just up from 5% I think. Who cares when you are so well paid?

EDIT:
This school in the Bay area of CA will train you to get a Class A CDL truck driving license for $2,000 cash. Bring your CDL to the Bakken area of ND.
http://www.americantruckschool.com/ Guys in my company with a CDL make about $10K a month; if you have your own tractor and ancillary rig, the pay is $10K per week, not per month.

Tags
craig cobb, dickinson, jobsnd, jobsnd.com, white nationalism, williston

Thread