VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 13th, 2018 #1
Stewart Meadows

Default Crooked zionist jew Jared Kushner under consideration for White House chief of staff

Quote:
Jared Kushner under consideration for White House chief of staff

Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser, is under consideration to become the next White House chief of staff, CBS News chief Washington correspondent Major Garrett has confirmed, citing a source familiar with the process.

Kushner met with Mr. Trump on Wednesday to discuss the job. Kushner's candidacy for chief of staff was first reported by HuffPost.

Current White House chief of staff John Kelly is set to leave at the end of the year. Mr. Trump told reporters Thursday there are five "well-known" and "terrific" people on his short list of candidates to replace Kelly.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jared-k...hief-of-staff/

Old December 13th, 2018 #2
Stewart Meadows

Here are some interesting jewish newspaper articles about Kushner:

Quote:
George Soros Backed Jared Kushner Venture Cadre With $250 Million

George Soros has been a fierce critic of President Donald Trump, denouncing him at a recent conference in Switzerland as a “would-be dictator.” But that doesn’t mean he’s above doing business with the president’s in-laws — the billionaire investor is said to have given $250 million in credit to Jared Kushner and Joshua Kushner’s real estate startup Cadre.

It turns out that George Soros is the money behind a new real estate venture called Cadre which was founded by Donald Trump’s son in law Jared Kushner and his brother Joshua Kushner.

The Real Deal has uncovered the fact that George Soros was the man who provided Cadre with a $259 million line of credit. A source told the publication, “Soros has had a long and productive relationship with the Kushner family.”

The financing was provided; even though, Soros has called President Trump a “would-be dictator.”
https://jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/...e-250-million/

Quote:
Soros Rips ‘Would-Be Dictator’ Trump, Lends Money to His In-Laws, the Kushners

George Soros has been a fierce critic of President Donald Trump, denouncing him at a recent conference in Switzerland as a “would-be dictator.” But that doesn’t mean he’s above doing business with the president’s in-laws — the billionaire investor is said to have given $250 million in credit to Jared Kushner and Joshua Kushner’s real estate startup Cadre.

“Soros has had a long and productive relationship with the Kushner family,” an unnamed source told the Real Deal, which broke the story on Friday.
https://forward.com/fast-forward/361...-the-kushners/

Quote:
In 1936 Soros's family changed their name from the German-Jewish Schwartz to Soros, as protective camouflage in increasingly anti-Semitic Hungary.[26][27]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros

Old December 13th, 2018 #3
Stewart Meadows

Trump's jew lawyer Michael Cohen secretly taped him

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550666

It seems that every time Donald Chump trusts a jew, he gets burned. Will he ever learn?

Old December 14th, 2018 #4
Stewart Meadows

Jared Kushner is one of the biggest defenders of the despicable Saudi Arabian crown prince and mass murderer Mohammed bin Salman who is responsible for the genocide in Yemen, and who ordered the murder of the US-based journalist Jamal Khashoggi:

Quote:
5 key moments in the Jared Kushner-Saudi Prince Mohammed bromance

WASHINGTON (JTA) — In March, Saudi Arabia was on the brink of a new age of modernity. At the epicenter of the transformation were Prince Mohammed bin Salman and Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and top adviser.

But allegations this week that bin Salman — or MBS, as he is known — ordered the brazen murder of a dissident Saudi journalist in Istanbul, Turkey, have roiled the prince’s reputation as a modernizer.

So where does that leave Kushner, who cultivated a close friendship with MBS in part to advance Kushner’s efforts to revive the Israeli-Palestinian peace talks? Does Kushner counsel the president to distance the United States from Saudi Arabia? Or does he wait out the storm and return to the bromance when things are quieter?
(…)
A president’s inaugural trip has traditionally been to a neighbor, Canada or Mexico. Trump instead first headed to Saudi Arabia, in May 2017, and Kushner was instrumental in setting the agenda — so instrumental that he says he got a rabbi’s permission to join his father-in-law on the Shabbat flight. (Which rabbi? That’s still a mystery.)
https://www.jta.org/2018/10/12/polit...ammed-bromance

Quote:
Jared Kushner advised Saudi prince on how to 'weather' Khashoggi slaying, report says

President Donald Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner has been a promoter of Saudi Prince Mohammed bin Salman since the early days of the administration and recently offered the prince advice on how to handle the outrage over the slaying of Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi, The New York Times reported Saturday.

Kushner, 37, who serves as Trump's adviser on the Middle East, has kept up informal conversations with the prince, 33, since early 2017, the Times reported, citing unnamed sources.
(...)
After the killing, Kushner "became the prince’s most important defender inside the White House," the Times reported.
(...)
Citing an unnamed Saudi source, the paper said, "Kushner has offered the crown prince advice about how to weather the storm, urging him to resolve his conflicts around the region and avoid further embarrassments."

In October, CNN reported that Kushner's private chats with the prince were causing concern among national security officials who "worried off-the-books conversations with the young prince could lead to misunderstandings or worse."

CNN also reported that Kushner and Mohammed often sent each other texts via WhatsApp.
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/p...ys/2257098002/

Old December 14th, 2018 #5
Stewart Meadows

Here's a jewish newspaper article from last year in which jews brag about the influence they have over Donald Chump:

Quote:
In 100 Days, A New Jewish Elite Rises Under Trump

Among many moves aimed at reversing his predecessor’s policies, President Trump recently decided not to make public the White House visitors logs. Had they been open, the lists would reveal the profound change 100 days of a Trump administration had brought about to the Jewish community’s power structure.
(...)
“The more I learn about the administration, I learn that there are more Jews there who are active in Jewish life,” he said, pointing to Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner, international negotiations envoy Jason Greenblatt, and David Friedman, the new ambassador to Israel, all of whom are Orthodox. “They have an intimate knowledge of the Jewish community and of Israel and that makes the difference.”
https://forward.com/news/national/37...s-under-trump/

And here are some articles from last year about Kushner's zionism:

Quote:
Jared Kushner fired me over Israel ten years ago

Donald Trump has now named his son-in-law Jared Kushner as a senior adviser, notably on Middle East/Israel issues (…) I was apprehensive about Kushner’s view of the blog and me. I knew that he had been a big supporter of the orthodox Jewish Chabad House at Harvard and had lauded Alan Dershowitz there. (…) My interactions with Jared were limited, but they don’t give me hope about his ability to achieve peace in the Middle East. He lived in a deeply-Zionist-patriarchal mental space then; I never saw him take a step out of it.
https://mondoweiss.net/2017/01/jared-kushner-israel/

Quote:
Jared Kushner's 28-year-old protégé is his right-hand man in the White House

(...) At the time, neither could have predicted that a few years later, Kushner, now a senior adviser to his father-in-law, President Donald Trump, would be one of the most powerful people in the country and Berkowitz his right-hand man. (…) Both Ivy League-educated lawyers, they have matching dispositions and similar worldviews influenced by their Jewish schooling and deep ties to Israel, according to several of Berkowitz's friends who spoke with Business Insider. Berkowitz reflects a larger trend in a White House staffed by friends and family of a president who prizes loyalty and de-prioritizes political experience.
https://www.businessinsider.com/jare...17-3?r=US&IR=T

Old December 15th, 2018 #6
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post

The kike makes it his business where possible to BACK BOTH SIDES in any dispute. (One of the reasons for their success in the modern world.)
This is the reason why kikes back apparently contradictory and carefully selected causes to the befuddlement of the masses!

Old December 15th, 2018 #7
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan T N Ford View Post
The kike makes it his business where possible to BACK BOTH SIDES in any dispute. (One of the reasons for their success in the modern world.)
This is the reason why kikes back apparently contradictory and carefully selected causes to the befuddlement of the masses!
Exactly. Look at Kushner's shady dealings with the Chinese:

Quote:
In a Beijing ballroom, Kushner family pushes $500,000 ‘investor visa’ to wealthy Chinese

The Kushner family came to the United States as refugees, worked hard and made it big — and if you invest in Kushner properties, so can you. (…) The event underscores the extent to which Kushner’s private business interests have the potential to collide with his powerful role as a top official in his father-in-law’s White House, particularly when it comes to China, where Kushner has become a crucial diplomatic channel between Beijing and the new administration.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.7e14bc0d8616

Old December 17th, 2018 #8
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Exactly. Look at Kushner's shady dealings with the Chinese:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.7e14bc0d8616
Agreed!

This new `spat` around trade tariffs vs a vs the chinks will also doubtless provide the kike with further opportunities at everyone else`s expense!

Old December 17th, 2018 #9
Stewart Meadows

Here's an article from last year that was published in The Wall Street Journal:

Quote:
Trump Adviser Kushner’s Undisclosed Partners Include Goldman and Soros

Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and senior adviser, is currently in business with Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and billionaires George Soros and Peter Thiel, according to people familiar with the matter and securities filings.

The previously undisclosed business relationships with titans of the financial and technology worlds are through a real-estate tech startup called Cadre that Mr. Kushner cofounded and currently partly owns.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-a...ake-1493717405

Old January 8th, 2019 #10
Stewart Meadows

Jew boy Kushner may not be Chump's new chief of staff, but he still has influence over him:

Quote:
Criminal justice reform gets Trump (and Jared Kushner) rare liberal accolades

(...) The key adviser Trump heeded on criminal justice reform was his Jewish son-in-law Jared Kushner, who has been an activist on the issue ever since his father, Charles Kushner, served a term for fraud and tax evasion. The bill, which eases mandatory prison sentences, expands allowances for good behavior and expands programs to address recidivism, sailed through the Senate and the House and was on its way to Trump’s desk when this was written. It affects only federal prisoners.
(...)
But score one for Kushner in the yes-he-has-influence column: Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., the second-ranked Democrat in the Senate, said Kushner was the reason why a bill passed that President Barack Obama could not get through. “A breakthrough I’d never expect — the election of Donald Trump as president,” Durbin told NBC. “What does that have to do with this? He brought his son-in-law to town.”

On board was Kushner’s fellow New Yorker, Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-Calif. “The bill makes smart changes to our criminal justice system to make it fairer, more humane, more just,” he said on Twitter on Dec. 18, ahead of the Senate vote.

Anthony Romero, the American Civil Liberties Union director, praised Kushner for being “dogged” and “tenacious.”
https://www.jta.org/2018/12/21/unite...eral-accolades

Old January 8th, 2019 #11
Robbie Key

Nice to see you back on here again, Stewart. I was beginning to wonder.

Old January 8th, 2019 #12
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Jew boy Kushner may not be Chump's new chief of staff, but he still has influence over him:

https://www.jta.org/2018/12/21/unite...eral-accolades
While Chump did a few good things, he's mostly just been Jew and Saudi lackey and in a way even worse off than with Onigger president. At least with Obango as President it got more republicans elected at the state level and pro gun stuff passed because people got off their asses. States like Missouri, Mississippi, Kansas became more to the right and pass stuff like permitless carry in rebuck to Obama. Now everyone sits back with Chump as president.

Old January 27th, 2019 #13
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Nice to see you back on here again, Stewart. I was beginning to wonder.
I thanked you in a reputation comment that I sent to you shortly after you wrote this post, but thanks again, Robbie. Here's a new article about Kushner:

Quote:
Jared: Chris Christie Should Have Let ‘The Rabbis’ Handle My Father’s Crimes

Former New Jersey governor Chris Christie dishes mightily in his new book on first son-in-law Jared Kushner, including an entire chapter entitled “Jared Meltdown.” That’s where he reveals that Jared would really have preferred that Christie refer the Kushner family saga of illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion, prostitution and entrapment to rabbis instead of prosecuting it in the federal courts.

It was, Jared said, a “family matter,” and that’s why Jared resisted the appointment of Christie to Trump’s transition team in May of 2016 in a way that Christie described as “emotional,” and “like someone who’d been holding poison inside himself,” according to Jewish Insider, which is hosting excerpts of the book here.

Christie ended up sending Jared’s father Charles up the river in 2005 for many guilty pleas, including a witness tampering charge related to Charles hiring a prostitute to seduce his sister’s husband, who was cooperating with authorities. Jared visited his father in prison almost every weekend while he was studying at Harvard.
https://forward.com/news/418131/jare...athers-crimes/

What a despicable family.

Old February 1st, 2019 #14
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Chris Christie Roasts Jared Kushner’s Dad, Calls His Crimes ‘Disgusting, Loathsome’ In New Book

In a news segment promoting his new memoir “Let Me Finish,” Chris Christie said that the offense committed by Charles Kushner, Jared’s father, was “One of the most loathsome, disgusting crimes that I prosecuted,” the Washington Post reported.

Charles famously videotaped his own brother-in-law having sex with a hired sex worker, and tried to use the tape as blackmail to prevent his sister from testifying before a grand jury.

Christie claims in the book that Kushner had him fired from the Trump presidency planning committee as revenge for prosecuting his father.

“Jared Kushner, still apparently seething over events that occurred a decade ago, was exacting a plot of revenge against me, a hit job that made no sense at all for the man we had just helped elect,” Christie writes.
https://forward.com/fast-forward/418...es-disgusting/

Old February 1st, 2019 #15
Erik T. White

Quote:
And people wonder why jews are so hated.

Old February 1st, 2019 #16
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
And people wonder why jews are so hated.
It's mind-boggling that Donald Chump is proud to call this piece of garbage his son-in-law.

Old February 1st, 2019 #17
Erik T. White

Quote:
It's mind-boggling that Donald Chump is proud to call this piece of garbage his son-in-law.
I was, to put it mildly Brother, deluded by Chump also. Now, I just look at the below:

I wish now I had written in Slimy Alligator for my choice for "presidunce!!!"

I feel like a fucking dunce, thinking that votes mattered. This last "election" opened my eyes so wide I needed light blocking shades to filter out even star light!!!!!!

Have I just coined the monikers "whineorities" (earlier) and "presidunce?" Well, time will tell.

Last edited by Erik T. White; February 1st, 2019 at 09:10 PM. Reason: more info

Old February 2nd, 2019 #18
Schopenhauer

Chump has always been a lackey for the jews. He wouldn't be where he is now if it wasn't for them.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...-at-mar-a-lago

On his daughter giving birth...(must have been a proud moment for him just like for Hillary Clinton with Chelsea and her jewish husband)

Quote:
Donald Trump referred to the upcoming arrival of the new baby, his eighth grandchild, during his speech to the AIPAC policy conference last week.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/ivanka...l-jewish-baby/

Old February 2nd, 2019 #19
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I was, to put it mildly Brother, deluded by Chump also.
Personally I've always disliked Trump because he's a vain, greedy, shallow, narcissistic piece of garbage who brags about how his daughter married a filthy jew and converted to his satanic religion.

However, I don't blame the Americans who voted for him in the presidential election because he basically ran on a pro-white platform. He spoke out against third-world immigration, criticized NATO, condemned the "Western" (read: jewish) smear campaign against Russia and more or less promised to stay out of zionist wars in the Middle East.

Unfortunately, Trump caved into the jews somewhere along the line – or maybe he was always their stooge – and betrayed his voters by breaking virtually every promise he made during the campaign. I just hope that white Americans have learned their lesson and now realize that Trump is an untrustworthy, anti-white jew-lackey who needs to be kicked out of the White House – even if the alternative is a democratic negress/mulatta like Kamala Harris or a Latin American jewess like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Old February 2nd, 2019 #20
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schopenhauer View Post
Chump has always been a lackey for the jews. He wouldn't be where he is now if it wasn't for them.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...-at-mar-a-lago

On his daughter giving birth...(must have been a proud moment for him just like for Hillary Clinton with Chelsea and her jewish husband)

https://www.timesofisrael.com/ivanka...l-jewish-baby/
Yes, that's what I was talking about in my previous post. Donald Chump really is a loathsome person.

Tags
donald trump, ivanka trump, jared kushner, jarvanka, jews

Thread