Stewart Meadows

Eurodance for the win!!!

Old 5 Days Ago #210
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Tomasz Winnicki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Who gave you a thumbs down for this one? I think this is one of the coolest soundtracks you've posted here so far. Sounds Amiga demo-ish to me.

Old 4 Days Ago #211
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasz Winnicki View Post
Who gave you a thumbs down for this one?
I think that was some nutjob troll who gave me, like, 20 or 30 thumbs down in just a couple of minutes. It happens to me occasionally. Clearly there are people here who don't like my threads that expose jews' crimes, perversions and nefarious influence in Western media and politics.

Quote:
I think this is one of the coolest soundtracks you've posted here so far. Sounds Amiga demo-ish to me.
Yes, it does sound a bit like some of those cool computer tunes you've posted in this thread. And it reminds me of the Nintendo version of Haddaway's Eurodance cult hit What Is Love:

Old 3 Days Ago #212
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Now that's good Eurodance music, folks.

Old 2 Days Ago #213
Man of the road

Man of the road

Always great to come back to the thread and see new contributions. I recently started road cycling like a madman and need new tunes to feed through the earbuds. Makes the kilometers go by much faster.

An anti-Semite is any person the jews hate.

Old 2 Days Ago #214
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
Always great to come back to the thread and see new contributions. I recently started road cycling like a madman and need new tunes to feed through the earbuds. Makes the kilometers go by much faster.

Paradox Factory feat. Dr.Alban - Beautiful people (EuroDJ Remix) [EuroDance Version]
Ah yes, Dr. Alban. I used to listen to this talented Nigerian-born Swedish Eurodance artist in the early 1990s when he was at the height of his career, and I still think that some of his songs, especially Let the Beat Go On, are great. And no, I don't have a problem admitting that a black musician can be talented (although most of them are crappy).

Thread