VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 17th, 2020 #1
Wyte_Fyte

Default Anti-racism vs. Men of race

ANTI-RACISM VS. MEN OF RACE

only the Aryan can be a man of Race against the defectives and mongrels of the jew world order

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ip1QUPE8Qp5o/

Old July 23rd, 2020 #2
Wyte_Fyte

Default Men of race vs antiracists 2

here is the second part of this discourse:

MEN OF RACE VS ANTIRACISTS 2

become Aryan or degenerate

https://www.bitchute.com/video/USwlT6v0lx5E/

Old July 24th, 2020 #3
George Witzgall

Racial comrade, Aryanism is a breaking out of belief systems (which are inherently Semitic) and relying on the blood memory of our Aryan ancestors. This is the only way to overcome the Semitism of our age.

Religion acts as a barrier to our Aryan selves. We can't fight Semitic belief systems by substituting our own belief systems. "Good/evil", "true/false", these are religious dichotomies grounded in the absolutism of Semitism.

Where they have belief, we have the race-soul. Or as I like to put it: Belief is Semitic; understanding and not understanding is Aryan.

Old July 24th, 2020 #4
Man of the road

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Religion acts as a barrier to our Aryan selves. We can't fight Semitic belief systems by substituting our own belief systems. "Good/evil", "true/false", these are religious dichotomies grounded in the absolutism of Semitism.
Are you not jewish? Secondly, both of those dichotomies certainly are legitimate. Something can not be both true and false. If one recognizes that his race is by far the most precious thing he has on this Earth then anything beneficial to the race is good and everything detrimental is evil.

Moral relativism has its place when certain topics are concerned but the interests of White people is not one of them as objective examination leads to the conclusion that the European people are simply better than most others based on things such as accomplishments, aesthetics, and the type of environments they create. There is the reason the majority of First World countries are White ones. Simply put: less White people = shittier world.

Old July 24th, 2020 #5
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
Are you not jewish?
No.

Quote:
Secondly, both of those dichotomies certainly are legitimate. Something can not be both true and false. If one recognizes that his race is by far the most precious thing he has on this Earth then anything beneficial to the race is good and everything detrimental is evil.
Most everyone believes their religious views are true and that heretics are in the wrong. Likewise folks have different views on what constitutes good and evil. What we imagine is that there is an objective "true" and "good", which, if you think about it, only makes sense if there exists a final arbiter (i.e. God).

Even in the scientific community, nobody believes a scientific theory is "true"; these are recognized to be approximate models of "reality" - in fact, our best theories on the workings of the universe, quantum mechanics and gravitational theory, are mutually incompatible.

Quote:
Moral relativism has its place when certain topics are concerned but the interests of White people is not one of them as objective examination leads to the conclusion that the European people are simply better than most others based on things such as accomplishments, aesthetics, and the type of environments they create. There is the reason the majority of First World countries are White ones. Simply put: less White people = shittier world.
Again it's hard to define what is "objective examination". You can come up with what you think are reasonable standards, but other folks will probably disagree.

I think you're right that for 99% of what we're concerned with in day-to-day life, notions of good/evil, right/wrong, true/false have great utility and meaning, and we shouldn't give up using them.

We should strive to be good and fight for the truth, but these derive from striving to be Aryan.

Any rate, the discourses on "Men of Race" are thought provoking and make some interesting points even if the imagery and language might be somewhat hyperbolic and romanticized.

Old July 25th, 2020 #6
Joe from OH

Quote:
No.
The real George Witzgall: jew http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1023042&postcount=15 faggot http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=572601#posts572601 "funny man" http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=797009&postcount=11

Old July 26th, 2020 #7
Wyte_Fyte

Quote:
Are you not jewish? Secondly, both of those dichotomies certainly are legitimate. Something can not be both true and false. If one recognizes that his race is by far the most precious thing he has on this Earth then anything beneficial to the race is good and everything detrimental is evil.

I would say 'spiritual relativism': solar-uranian (Julius Evola) vs. cthonic-tellurian (jewish)

Old July 26th, 2020 #8
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyte_Fyte View Post
I would say 'spiritual relativism': solar-uranian (Julius Evola) vs. cthonic-tellurian (jewish)
Or just Aryan vs. Semitic.

Look, you don't have to be a scholar of Evola to be Aryan, it is not of the intellect but of the blood and soul.

Old July 26th, 2020 #9
George Witzgall

Default Neopaganism

Belief is Semitic; understanding and not understanding is Aryan: We honor the gods of our pagan ancestors by honoring the blood of our pagan ancestors.
Our race is our religion.

Old July 27th, 2020 #10
Joe from OH

Quote:
Belief is Semitic; understanding and not understanding is Aryan: We honor the gods of our pagan ancestors by honoring the blood of our pagan ancestors.
Call Resounding
Our race is our religion.
Remember that this poster is a jew pedophile faggot.

The real George Witzgall: jew http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1023042&postcount=15 faggot http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=572601#posts572601 "funny man" http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=797009&postcount=11

Ban This JEW FAG

Old July 28th, 2020 #11
Stewart Meadows

I tried to be respectful to George Shitzgall when he first started showing up in my threads, but the guy is clearly a troll or an anti.

I recently caught him spreading outrageous pro-jewish propaganda in my thread about the jews behind the negro terrorist group "Black Lives Matter" where he had the (witz)gall to claim that jews don't hate non-jews. Can you believe that?

Quote:
(...) Any rate, the Jews have it right, they don't hate non-Jews, they are simply respecting their heritage in their homeland. (...) It's not about hate, it's about the survival of their people.

Old July 28th, 2020 #12
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I tried to be respectful to George Shitzgall when he first started showing up in my threads, but the guy is clearly a troll or an anti.

I recently caught him spreading outrageous pro-jewish propaganda in my thread about the jews behind the negro terrorist group "Black Lives Matter" where he had the (witz)gall to claim that jews don't hate non-jews. Can you believe that?
This known jewish homosexual needs to go.

Terrible pun on gall. Go to your room with no dinner. Kidding. About the dinner part.

Old July 30th, 2020 #13
Wyte_Fyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post

he seems rather an interloper doesn't he? A very jewish trait indeed

Old August 1st, 2020 #14
George Witzgall

The race-soul calls to all Aryans: unite behind your heritage and blood against the Semitism of our age that seeks to obliterate you.

Tags
antifa, evola, racism, traditionalism

Thread