VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 11th, 2018 #81
Stewart Meadows

Looks like Brett Kavanaugh is cucking out:

Quote:
Trump's Supreme Court justice Brett Kavanaugh kills off bid by Republican states to strip Planned Parenthood of Medicaid cash by REFUSING to side with other conservative judges

The Supreme Court on Monday avoided a high-profile case by rejecting appeals from Kansas and Louisiana in their effort to strip Medicaid money from Planned Parenthood, over the dissenting votes of three justices.

The court's order reflected a split among its conservative justices and an accusation from Justice Clarence Thomas that his colleagues seemed to be ducking the case for political reasons.

New Justice Brett Kavanaugh was among the justices who opted not to hear the case.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arenthood.html

Did the pressure from the crooked jewish media become too much for Cuckanaugh, or was he always an opportunistic, unprincipled person? I don't really know because I had never heard of him before I started this thread.

Old December 12th, 2018 #82
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Abortion opponents are starting to worry Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh isn't the ally they were expecting

Justice Brett Kavanaugh has only been on the bench for two months, but a controversial decision announced this week has abortion opponents starting to worry that he may not be the ally on the high court that they expected.

On Monday, the court announced that it would not review two lower court decisions that temporarily banned Louisiana and Kansas from cutting Planned Parenthood's Medicaid funding. While three of the court's conservatives voted to take up the cases, Kavanaugh and Chief Justice John Roberts declined to join them, ensuring the cases would not receive the necessary four votes for review.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/12/bret...expecting.html

Old April 18th, 2019 #83
Stewart Meadows

Published yesterday:

Quote:
Time 100 slammed for listing both Christine Blasey Ford and Brett Kavanaugh

Time magazine drew heat Wednesday after it revealed that it had included both Christine Blasey Ford and her accused attacker, Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, on its 100 Most Influential People list.

“You put her on the same list as the man she said assaulted her. So disappointing @TIME,” Jessica Chastain tweeted.
https://pagesix.com/2019/04/17/time-...ett-kavanaugh/

Old May 22nd, 2019 #84
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Meet Kavanaugh's accuser – and her jew lawyer Debra Katz:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...=.f68243e056c2

https://www.washingtonian.com/2018/0...-metoo-lawyer/

Hmm...looks like the shadow of the Shlomocaust looms everywhere, even on Long Island. Oy gevalt.

Debra Katz:

The jewish news site JTA published a fawning article yesterday about liar Ford's jew lawyer Debra Katz:

Quote:
How Debra Katz became one of the nation’s top #MeToo lawyers

By Josefin Dolsten May 21, 2019 5:22 pm Updated May 22, 2019 2:38 pm

(JTA) — Fighting for the underdog has been a passion for Debra Katz for as long as she can remember.
(...)
Since then, Katz has become one of the top lawyers of the #MeToo movement. Last year she represented Blasey Ford, the woman who accused Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, then a nominee, of assaulting her when they were teens. The Jewish lawyer, who sat next to Blasey Ford during her testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee, describes it as “one of the greatest professional honors I’ve ever had.”
https://www.jta.org/2019/05/21/unite...-metoo-lawyers

Old May 30th, 2019 #85
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Supreme Court lets stand Pennsylvania school district's bathroom accommodations for transgender students

Richard Wolf USA TODAY
Published 12:53 PM EDT May 28, 2019

WASHINGTON – The Supreme Court refused Tuesday to second-guess a Pennsylvania school district's policy that allows transgender students to use bathrooms matching their gender identity.

The action, with no noted dissents, represented a victory for the transgender rights movement and a defeat for religious conservatives who say birth gender should determine which bathrooms and locker rooms students use.
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/p...ge/1258665001/

Looks like nothing has changed. The Supreme Court is still following the jewish agenda, which includes pushing the unbelievably sick "transgender" garbage and forcing normal girls to go to the bathroom together with mentally ill men/boys (and vice versa).

Old March 5th, 2020 #86
Stewart Meadows

Published today:

Quote:
Chuck Schumer: I Didn’t Threaten Justices but Used the Wrong Words

JOSHUA CAPLAN 5 Mar 2020

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) on Thursday offered a defiant non-apology for threatening Supreme Court Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh, conceding that he “shouldn’t have used the words I did” while making excuses for the statement and claiming Republicans were “manufacturing outrage” over it.

“Of course I didn’t intend to suggest anything other than political and public opinion consequences for the Supreme Court, and it is a gross distortion to imply otherwise. I’m from Brooklyn. We speak in strong language,” Schumer said in a Senate floor speech. “I shouldn’t have used the words I did, but in no way was I making a threat. I never, never would do such a thing, and Leader McConnell knows that. And Republicans who were busy manufacturing outrage over these comments know that, too.”

Schumer is under heavy fire from Republicans after warning at a Wednesday rally that the two conservatives judges will “pay the price” if they vote against pro-choice advocates in a case regarding a Louisiana abortion law.

“Over the last three years, women’s reproductive rights have come under attack in a way we haven’t seen in modern history. From Louisiana, to Missouri, to Texas, Republican legislatures are waging a war on women, all women, and they’re taking away fundamental rights,” warned Schumer. “I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you, if you go forward with these awful decisions.”
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...e-wrong-words/

Old March 5th, 2020 #87
Erik T. White

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post

I'm a chosenite and if you say something nasty about me I'll just scream, "ANTISEMITE!! ANUDDER SHOAH!!! ZE PAIN, OY VEY, ZE PAIN!!!

Old March 7th, 2020 #88
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I'm a chosenite and if you say something nasty about me I'll just scream, "ANTISEMITE!! ANUDDER SHOAH!!! ZE PAIN, OY VEY, ZE PAIN!!!
And that creepy pedosmile... Good grief...

Old May 10th, 2020 #89
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Brett Kavanaugh’s ‘hypothetical’ question: Can the US require groups to recognize Israel?

By Ron Kampeas May 8, 2020 12:02 pm

WASHINGTON (JTA) — Those tuning in this week for just the second day of live Supreme Court broadcasts were treated to a surprise: In a case about NGOs, HIV-AIDS funding and prostitution, the discussion unexpectedly turned toward U.S. support for Israel’s right to exist.

The case features a group of NGOs that are resisting the Trump administration’s requirement that they explicitly oppose sex trafficking and prostitution as a condition for receiving funds to combat HIV-AIDS overseas from the U.S. Agency for International Development. The NGOs argue that the requirement violates speech freedoms and inhibits their ability to reach those who need their assistance.

During the questioning of the NGOs’ lawyers, Kavanaugh brought up Israel.
“Suppose the U.S. government wants to fund foreign NGOs that support peace in the Middle East but only if the NGOs explicitly recognize Israel as a legitimate state,” Kavanaugh said at Tuesday’s hearing. “Are you saying the U.S. can’t impose that kind of speech restriction on foreign NGOs that are affiliated with U.S. organizations?”

The lawyer for the NGOs, David Bowker, did not equivocate: It would be constitutionally kosher for the U.S. to require such foreign affiliates to recognize Israel.

“I don’t hear that as requiring affirmation of a belief,” Bowker said. “Rather it is in recognizing a fact that the U.S. has established a certain diplomatic relationship with Israel. And the U.S. government gets to say what that relationship is for the United States.”
https://www.jta.org/2020/05/08/polit...cognize-israel

Old July 9th, 2022 #91
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Brett Kavanaugh Flees Steakhouse When Protesters Gather Outside

Apparently there's nothing in the Constitution that specifically protects eating in peace, quipped one Twitter wag.

By Mary Papenfuss
Jul 8, 2022, 06:18 PM EDT

Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh ducked out the back door of a steakhouse in Washington, D.C., when a group of demonstrators gathered outside to protest his vote to jettison Roe v. Wade, Politico and activists reported.

Kavanaugh was dining Wednesday night at Morton’s restaurant in downtown Washington when protesters showed up out front, according to Politico. They called the manager to tell him to kick Kavanaugh out — and later tweeted that the justice soon slipped out the back, which Politico confirmed.

Kavanaugh hasn’t commented on the incident, but Morton’s was furious.

“Honorable Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh and all of our other patrons at the restaurant were unduly harassed by unruly protestors while eating dinner at our Morton’s restaurant,” a representative said in a statement to Politico.

“Politics, regardless of your side or views, should not trample the freedom at play of the right to congregate and eat dinner. There is a time and place for everything. Disturbing the dinner of all of our customers was an act of selfishness and void of decency,” the statement added.

A source insisted to Politico that Kavanaugh didn’t see or hear the protesters and scarfed down his entire meal — with dessert — before ducking out the back to avoid the demonstrators.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/brett...b0359fa47b6389

Tags
brett kavanaugh, jews, supreme court, trump, upchuck schumer

Thread