Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 11th, 2018 #1
Stewart Meadows

Default Surprise! Umpteenth jew sleazebag pops up in the "Me Too" sex scandal

It was the sex crimes committed by the sleazy jewish Hollywood producer Harvey Swinestein that gave rise to the "Me Too" movement:

Quote:
The Me Too movement (or "#MeToo", with local alternatives in other languages) is an international movement against sexual harassment and assault.[1][2] #MeToo spread virally in October 2017 as a hashtag used on social media to help demonstrate the widespread prevalence of sexual assault and harassment, especially in the workplace.[3] It followed soon after the public revelations of sexual misconduct allegations against Harvey Weinstein.[4]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Me_Too_movement

Les Moonves is the latest jew to get exposed:

Quote:
In July 2018, The New Yorker published an article by Ronan Farrow saying that six women accuse Moonves of harassment and intimidation, and dozens have described abuse at CBS.[39] Moonves was subsequently placed under investigation by the CBS board.[40] (...) In September 2018, The New Yorker reported that six additional women (in addition to the six original women reported in July) had raised accusations against Moonves, going back to the 1980s.[42] Shortly after resigning as CEO of CBS, Moonves released a statement denying all of the sexual misconduct allegations.[43]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Mo...ct_allegations

Quote:
Moonves was born to a Jewish family[7][8] (...) Moonves is a great-nephew of Paula Ben-Gurion, born Paula Munweis, wife of David Ben-Gurion, the first Prime Minister of Israel.[45][46]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Moonves

Jews in the media have often expressed their concern about the fact that so many of these rapists/molesters are jews:

Quote:
Harvey Weinstein is an embarrassment -- for Jews, for men, for Democrats, for Hollywood, for humankind

(...) Harvey Weinstein’s mug is literally the poster face of every anti-Semite’s favorite Jew. Fat, ugly, and unkempt. Not to mention greed, narcissism and gross over-indulgence written all over it. Hollywood makeup artists couldn’t have done it any better.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...humankind.html

Quote:
Harvey Weinstein and Al Franken are Jewish, but are they Jewish news?

(...) The problem for us, of course, is when the Jews we report on do bad things. Very bad things. The last few months have seen a deluge of stories about Jews in trouble, starting with the ugly revelations of sexual abuse by the Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein. Next came the director and writer James Toback, the former New Republic editor Leon Wieseltier and the journalist Mark Halperin. And Brett Ratner. And Jeffrey Tambor. And now Sen. Al Franken and New York Times reporter Glenn Thrush.
https://www.jta.org/2017/11/21/life-...ey-jewish-news

My question for you is: how do you think that the jewish community will be affected by the obvious overrepresentation of jews in the "Me Too" sex scandals? As always, all opinions are welcome.

Old September 11th, 2018 #2
Stewart Meadows

Here's a jewish newspaper article about how the disgusting jew pervert/talentless filmmaker Woody Allen plays the "antisemitism" card in a disgraceful attempt to escape the "Me Too" scandal:

Quote:
Woody Allen Plays The Anti-Semitism Card To Escape #MeToo Reckoning

Yesterday, Dylan Farrow published a brave and important op-ed in the LA Times, asking why the “#MeToo revolution,” which has exposed the horrific behavior of entertainment industry figures like Harvey Weinstein, has spared her father, Woody Allen, whom she has alleged sexually assaulted her when she was seven.
(...)
I want to propose a partial answer to Farrow’s question: Allen has been spared by the #MeToo revolution because he is a Jewish icon who has been accused by a non-Jewish family member. (...) Significantly, while Allen has never explicitly attacked his daughter, he has, time and again, used his Jewishness — and non-Jewishness of both Dylan and Mia Farrow — in his defense.
(...)
He portrayed Mia Farrow as a spurned lover and hysterical false accuser. But he also portrayed her as a familiar, trite, American Jewish archetype: the crazy shiksa. This rhetorical strategy has helped to confuse the narrative: was Allen credibly accused of sexual assault, or was he the victim of an anti-Semitic smear campaign by a jilted, non-Jewish ex-partner?
https://forward.com/opinion/389619/w...too-reckoning/

Quote:
Dylan Farrow details alleged abuse by Woody Allen in her first televised interview

(CNN) Dylan Farrow broke down in tears in her first televised interview and said she wishes her father, director Woody Allen, had been charged with assaulting her.
"He's lying and he's been lying for so long," she said after watching a clip of a 1992 "60 Minutes" interview in which Allen denied abusing her.
(…)
"As a seven year old, I would say he touched my private parts, which I did say," Farrow said. "As a 32 year old, he touched my labia and my vulva with his finger."
(…)
"I believe my sister," Ronan wrote in the 2016 column. "This was always true as a brother who trusted her, and, even at 5 years old, was troubled by our father's strange behavior around her: climbing into her bed in the middle of the night, forcing her to suck his thumb — behavior that had prompted him to enter into therapy focused on his inappropriate conduct with children prior to the allegations."

In December, Dylan Farrow asked in an opinion piece published by the Los Angeles Times why Allen has not suffered the same fate as other powerful men in Hollywood accused of sexual misconduct.
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/18/e...iew/index.html

Woody Allen. "Trust me."

Nope, there's nothing creepy about that last picture. Move along, folks. Nothing to see here.

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; September 11th, 2018 at 06:58 PM.

Old September 12th, 2018 #3
Stewart Meadows

I know that there are some people who are tired of the Me Too movement because they believe that it's "feminism gone crazy". Well, I'm sorry, but I disagree. I think that the Me Too movement is great because it has exposed countless rich and influential jewish sleazebags who up until now have been able to rape and molest in the shadows, away from the public eye. And as I have shown in my OP, people clearly notice that this is a jewish issue.

Also, don't forget that some of the victims are children. In my previous post I wrote about Dylan Farrow who was "allegedly" molested by the creepy über-jew Woody Allen when she was seven years old, but there are other similar – possibly even worse – cases. For example, the despicable jew filmmaker Roman Polanski drugged, raped and sodomized a 13-year-old girl and then fled the country – and his fellow jews defended him:

Quote:
On 11 March 1977, Polanski, then 43 years old, was arrested in Los Angeles for the sexual assault of 13-year-old Samantha Geimer during a photo shoot for French Vogue magazine. Polanski was indicted on six counts of criminal behavior, including rape.[100][102] At his arraignment he pled not guilty to all charges. Many executives in Hollywood came to his defense.[103]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_...ual_abuse_case

This happened in the 1970s, but thanks to the Me Too movement, the media are talking about this horrible crime again.

Old September 13th, 2018 #4
Stewart Meadows

The Me Too sex scandals are the umpteenth proof that jews are vastly overrepresented in the disgusting sexual exploitation and enslavement of white women, they have a long history of doing this, and it's considered perfectly acceptable to large segments of the jewish population.

For example, there was a famous jewish-American gangster/mobster, Jake Guzik, who was involved in the sexual slavery of (white) women in the early 20th century, and he was respected in the jewish community, and when he died his rabbi praised him for his "humanitarian work".

Jews also sexually exploited and humiliated poor young German women in the extremely degenerate Weimar Republic (which was one of the reasons why the German people came to despise jews and would vote for Adolf Hitler), and they're doing the same thing today in Hollywood.

Then there's the vile sex slave trade in which jews kidnap Eastern European women and take them to Israel where they're forced to become sex slaves and spend the rest of their lives in unbelievably disgusting and inhuman conditions. You can read about it in the following thread:

Jews force European women to become sex slaves in Israel

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550967

Old September 14th, 2018 #5
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Here's a jewish newspaper article about how the disgusting jew pervert/talentless filmmaker Woody Allen plays the "antisemitism" card in a disgraceful attempt to escape the "Me Too" scandal:

Woody Allen. "Trust me."

Nope, there's nothing creepy about that last picture. Move along, folks. Nothing to see here.
Woody Allen....................a jew so creepy that he looks creepy even to a crowd of jews!

Old September 15th, 2018 #6
Stewart Meadows

Old September 15th, 2018 #7
Stewart Meadows

Old September 16th, 2018 #8
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Harvey Weinstein Recast Lead Role Because She Wasn't "Fuckable," Director Says

Filmmaker Michael Caton-Jones told BuzzFeed News on Monday the real reason he was dropped from the 1998 cult classic B. Monkey wasn’t creative differences, as it was reported at the time, but because Harvey Weinstein thought his pick for the starring role wasn’t "fuckable." The lead role for the romantic thriller went instead to Asia Argento, who is one of dozens of women to have recently alleged Weinstein sexually assaulted or harassed them. Argento said Weinstein raped her in 1997. (…) He said he told the interviewer about harassment claims against Weinstein that he had heard about, ending the conversation with: “I don’t cast films according to Harvey Weinstein’s erection.” According to Caton-Jones, the reporter laughed.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...ast#.bfLNwNGG7

Looks like virtually everybody in Hymiewood knew about Swinestein's despicable behavior.

Here's Sophie Okonedo, the black actress that Weinstein rejected because apparently she wasn't "fuckable":

And here's Asia Argento, the actress who got the part, and who later accused Weinstein of raping her:

Asia says that Swinestein, among other things, forcibly performed oral sex on her, and that because of this she was never able to enjoy oral sex again. That's horrible, if it's true.

Old September 17th, 2018 #9
Stewart Meadows

The overrated jew actor Adrien Brody has tried to minimize his fellow jew Roman Polanski's despicable rape of a 13-year-old girl, and his fellow jew Woody Allen's "alleged" molestation of his adopted daughter:

Quote:
Adrien Brody: Roman Polanski and Woody Allen's Sexual Assault Allegations 'Not Something to Focus On'

(…) “I have so moved on. I never think about it. I work and do my movies.” Brody last worked with the director on 2011’s Midnight in Paris. (…) Asked if he thinks private lives should be separated from work, the actor replied, “Well, to a certain extent. I mean, again, people make mistakes in lives.”
https://people.com/movies/adrien-bro...t-allegations/

That's Brody's response? "He just made a mistake, we all make mistakes in life"? Like drugging, raping and sodomizing a 13-year-old girl? Seriously?

Adrien Brody. "Trust me."

Old September 17th, 2018 #10
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:

https://forward.com/opinion/389619/w...too-reckoning/

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/18/e...iew/index.html

Woody Allen. "Trust me."

I remember when Woody Allen 'introduced' us to (((Natalie Portman))) as the star of one of his films, when she was 13 years old.

The sexualization of children is a key problem with this tribe, as is incest (Moabites are a Semitic people, the product of Lot and one of his daughters was Moab).

Of course most have heard the Talmud teaching that sex with a three year old is fine.

And the one regarding doing whatever manner of usury you want sexually to goy women.

So the lack of looking at reality, since these people TELL US they will use us, they will abuse our women and children, falls on us, that we are as a race so heavily in alpha waves we can't respond normally anymore. With anger and rejection of the whole kosher enchilada.

Old September 18th, 2018 #11
Stewart Meadows

Thank you for yet another great post, Emily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
I remember when Woody Allen 'introduced' us to (((Natalie Portman))) as the star of one of his films, when she was 13 years old.

The sexualization of children is a key problem with this tribe,
Yes, this creepy old über-jew has a "woody" for young girls not just in real life, but in his garbage movies as well. Even the following jewish newspaper article, which is rather supportive of shitbag Allen, manages to slip in the truth about his obsession with young (white) girls:

Quote:
We can also remain ambivalent about Allen’s films, and his legacy. As Jews, we can connect with the deep post-War World II cultural affirmation that is his body of work. And as people who take issue with the hyper-sexualization of young women and the culture of violence that it produces, we can cringe at his long line of rather young female ingenues, ending at “Manhattan” in which the middle-aged Allen character dates a 17-year old girl played by a 16-year old Mariel Hemingway.
https://forward.com/sisterhood/19210...t-woody-allen/

Quote:
as is incest
Yes, incest is very common among jews, they even brag about it in their publications. Here's an example from The Jewish Week:

Quote:
'Unclean Lips:' Jews And Obscenity

(...) Later, he explores potential reasons Jews may have had less difficulty accepting sexuality and general obscenity into their societies than other religious groups or racial minorities. (…) Lambert doesn’t shy away from controversial topics, as befits a volume on obscenity, but always uses taste to describe otherwise distasteful acts. He skillfully handles, for example, Adele Wiseman’s novel, Crackpot, which occupies large sections of a chapter entitled “Otherfuckers and Motherfuckers,” and has as its protagonist an incestuous prostitute who sleeps with her own son, unknowingly at first, but then by choice.
(…)
Unclean Lips is a great primer text for anyone interested in the history of Jewish Americans and obscenity. Interesting and informative; the work delivers.
http://jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/...and-obscenity/

Quote:
Of course most have heard the Talmud teaching that sex with a three year old is fine.
Child-rape is very common in the jewish community. I proved it in the following thread, if our lurkers are interested:

Jews refuse to report jewish pedophiles to the (non-jewish) police

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=549697

Old September 18th, 2018 #12
Ray Allan

Quote:
the middle-aged Allen character dates a 17 year-old girl played by a 16 year-old Mariel Hemingway.
Didn't Mariel Hemingway's sister Margaux commit suicide? Probably as a result of being sexually molested and mentally screwed up by other jew dirtbags. Just like their grandfather Ernest did due to alcoholism.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 19th, 2018 #13
Dan T N Ford

Quote:

The jew in caricature is virtually INDISTINGUISHABLE from the jew in reality!

Old September 19th, 2018 #14
Stewart Meadows

The influential jewish pervert Harvey Weinstein actually hired Mossad agents to track and intimidate women who accused him of sexual assault. (Mossad is Israel's national intelligence agency.)

Quote:
Harvey Weinstein’s Army of Spies

The film executive hired private investigators, including ex-Mossad agents, to track actresses and journalists. (...) The same operative, using a different false identity and implying that she had an allegation against Weinstein, met twice with a journalist to find out which women were talking to the press. In other cases, journalists directed by Weinstein or the private investigators interviewed women and reported back the details. (...) Over the course of a year, Weinstein had the agencies “target,” or collect information on, dozens of individuals, and compile psychological profiles that sometimes focussed on their personal or sexual histories.
https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...-army-of-spies

And apparently it was an ex-Israeli prime minister who introduced Swinestein to the Mossad spies:

Quote:
Ex-Israeli PM introduced Harvey Weinstein to former Mossad spies

The former Israeli prime minister Ehud Barak has said he introduced the disgraced Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein to a Tel Aviv-based investigations firm made up of former spies reportedly hired by the producer to suppress sexual abuse allegations against him. Weinstein allegedly hired an “army of spies” in an attempt to stop accusers from going public with sexual misconduct claims against him, according to a report in the New Yorker this week.
https://www.theguardian.com/film/201...se-allegations

Jewish Hollywood bigwigs, Israeli spies, ex-Israeli prime ministers... Nope, nothing jewish about this scandal. Move along, folks. Nothing to see here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Didn't Mariel Hemingway's sister Margaux commit suicide? Probably as a result of being sexually molested and mentally screwed up by other jew dirtbags. Just like their grandfather Ernest did due to alcoholism.
I suspected the same thing even before I became jew-wise.

Old September 20th, 2018 #15
Stewart Meadows

Here's what the Irish-American Christian film censor Joseph Breen had to say about Hollywood jews in the 1930s:

Quote:
Joseph Ignatius Breen (October 14, 1888 – December 5, 1965) was an American film censor with the Motion Picture Producers and Distributors of America who applied the Hays Code to film production.[1]
(…)
Breen was notoriously anti-Semitic.[10] In a letter to the Jesuit priest and then-editor of America, Rev. Wilfrid Parsons, Breen wrote that Hollywood consisted of "a rotten bunch of vile people with no respect for anything beyond the making of money. Here we have Paganism rampant and in its most virulent form. Drunkenness and debauchery are commonplace. Sexual perversion is rampant...any number of our directors and stars are perverts. Ninety-five percent of these folks are Jews of an Eastern European lineage. They are, probably, the scum of the earth."[11]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Breen

Clearly he was right.

Old September 21st, 2018 #16
Stewart Meadows

Meet jew celebrity James Levine who "allegedly" loves to rape boys:

Quote:
Met Opera suspends legendary Levine after sex abuse allegations

The suspension came after fresh allegations of misconduct against the 74-year-old Levine. The New York Post on Saturday first reported on a 2016 police report alleging that Levine abused a boy for years, starting in 1985 when the purported victim was 15.

Late Sunday, The New York Times published accounts by three more musicians who described similar experiences -- the older Levine pressuring them into sex when they were teenage students.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/af...legations.html

Quote:
James Levine was born in Cincinnati, Ohio, to a Jewish, musical family
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Levine

James Levine. "Trust me."

Old September 22nd, 2018 #17
chris c

Surprising they've not declared Jabba the Hutt anti-Semitic yet. Since so many fat Jews do resemble it.

Old September 23rd, 2018 #18
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris c View Post
Surprising they've not declared Jabba the Hutt anti-Semitic yet.
Well, they did that with Watto, an ugly, greedy, obnoxious, big-nosed slave-trader that jews immediately recognized as their fellow tribesman:

Quote:
Bruce Gottlieb of Slate magazine criticized him as well, comparing his character to the antisemitic notion that the Jewish race is "behind the slave trade".[5] Patricia J. Williams of The Nation stated that Watto was also described as a stereotype of Arabs, but that he was "more comprehensively anti-Semitic—both anti-Arab and anti-Jew."[6] She added that Watto reminded her of an "anti-Semitic caricature published in Vienna at the turn of the 20th century."[2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watto#...f_antisemitism

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris c View Post
Since so many fat Jews do resemble it.
Personally, I think that James Levine is even uglier than Jabba the Hutt. At least the latter doesn't have a jewfro.

Old September 24th, 2018 #19
chris c

Wow! I was being mega tongue-in-cheek about Jabba, now I learn about Watto.

They're really that insecure/petty.

Old September 24th, 2018 #20
Erik T. White

jewsign

Quote:
Meet jew celebrity James Levine who "allegedly" loves to rape boys:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/af...legations.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Levine

James Levine. "Trust me."

The Wagnerian "Ring Cycle" was broadcast on TV. When I saw Levine conducting I actually thought to myself, "That guy's a fucking jew fag if I ever saw one!!!!!!!!" And, it looks like I was right.

Tags
#metoo, harvey swinestein, harvey weinstein, jews, jews are perverts

Thread