VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 21st, 2006 #1
Itz_molecular
Banned

Default The Irony of Linder's hypocrisy

On FTL, Linder and Beck discuss the shabby clothes of young people , Whites in particular . While Linder uses F , S and GD, being the verbal equivalents of baggy pants, a below the knees Malcom X T-shirt and a sideways baseball cap . Linder , in himself , is an example of the niggerization of White culture .

If we were to meet ourselves , the first thing we would need is an introduction . Ben Franklin

Old September 21st, 2006 #2
Chain

Quote:
F , S and GD, being the verbal equivalents of baggy pants,
Hardly. The words have been used by Whites for a long, long time. The AP used to occassionally publish these words as you do, but they followed them with a few underscores so you could count the letters. Rounder has also complained about Goyfire language. I object to "God" being heavily promoed in TWPL. That metaphysical, magic kingdom concept runs the gamut in people's minds. For example, Jeeboo is widely fantasized to either part and parcel or the "male child" of Gawd. You may as well start quoting saul or print magic stories of cross-eyed mary.

Jorge Boosh tends to only say "fuck" in private or semi-private situations. The krishton loons don't have any problem following him (or having their sons follow him, I should say) into Iraq. Nor do most krishton loons seem very willing to do much about the mexishit invasion of their lands. The mexis will at least publically walk into the streets. Then there is ex homo WEeltner who says VNNers are the enemy of Whites. Wait'll Weltner hears Alex' anti faggotry rant in Goyfire 40.

Old September 21st, 2006 #3
Joseph
Commissioner of Sephardic

If you are on my side, then I don't really care how you dress or talk. Itz not the manpants that are offensive, but the monkeys in them. If a nigga nationalist wears baggy pants but wants to seperate from us, he is a good ol' nigga. He can talk how he wants and wear whatever he wants. I'd surely extend the same latitude to Linder as I'd show that jigaboo.

Old September 24th, 2006 #4
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain
Hardly. The words have been used by Whites for a long, long time.
But not in the course of normal conversation , especially to an audience . the use of swearing to an audience is very jew/nigger behavior , not good for whites.

Old September 25th, 2006 #5
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Default Oh Grandma

Oh Grandma, I'm so sorry.

Old September 25th, 2006 #6
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Beck
Oh Grandma, I'm so sorry.

hehehe ................

( It will alienate more than old women , be assured . )

Old October 26th, 2006 #7
GIZ

You must be a FAGGOT to be offended by Linder's language. What a joke! If you don't swear, you're not a man, PERIOD.

Old October 26th, 2006 #8
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZ
You must be a FAGGOT to be offended by Linder's language. What a joke! If you don't swear, you're not a man, PERIOD.
Again with the delightful sarcasm. Aren't you a kute kike? I've read a few of your posts, GIZ, and I predict that you'll soon find yourself restricted to the opposing views forum where you belong.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Old October 26th, 2006 #9
Abzug Hoffman

We've all been judeo-niggerized, learning our language and our dress code from the media and not from our parents. The jews wanted it this way, to break down high class society and make everybody guttersnipes by white standards, and this is how they get "equality" and a classless society.

Blue jeans and t-shirts and baseball caps are just the same as nigger shop-lifting apparel. My dad never wore blue jeans in his life, and he wouldn't even let us say the word "crappy". He didn't live in the gutter, see? My mother never wore slacks until she was an old lady. My grandmother never wore slacks at all, I don't think. We've been deliberately redesigned, and think it's normal, and good, and progress. That's brainwashing for you.

Old October 26th, 2006 #10
GIZ

That was not sarcasm, I was serious. If you have a problem with Linder's language, you're a sissy and a prude. Linder is honest, straightforward, and impassioned, and when you're talking about the kind of things Linder talks about on Goyfire, that's going to mean swearing. There are no good substitutes for curse words. If Linder stopped using them it would without doubt reduce the quality of the broadcasts. We already have enough Peter Shanks and Kevin Stroms and Jamie Kelsos.

Old October 26th, 2006 #11
MOMUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZ
That was not sarcasm, I was serious. If you have a problem with Linder's language, you're a sissy and a prude. Linder is honest, straightforward, and impassioned, and when you're talking about the kind of things Linder talks about on Goyfire, that's going to mean swearing. There are no good substitutes for curse words. If Linder stopped using them it would without doubt reduce the quality of the broadcasts. We already have enough Peter Shanks and Kevin Stroms and Jamie Kelsos.
I have a problem with your posts.

Old October 26th, 2006 #12
Abzug Hoffman

Oh, yeah, we also get our "I'm not a prude" moral code from the media/Them. See the "pole dancing toy pulled from Christmas catalog" story in the news today. Very good comments about the power elite deliberately trying to turn kids into depraved creatures (niggers and heathens).

Old October 26th, 2006 #13
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZ
If you don't swear, you're not a man, PERIOD.
Makes no sense.

Old October 26th, 2006 #14
MOMUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZ
If you don't swear, you're not a man, PERIOD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe
Makes no sense.
Have a look at the threads this little kike has started. His specialty is sarcasm piled high.

Quote:
The Master White Race

The WHITE RACE is superior to ALL other races, superior to ALL other races COMBINED, and superior to ALL other races COMBINED, MULTIPLIED BY THIRTY-SEVEN THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTY SIX, PLUS SIX HUNDRED AND EIGHTY TWO MILLION BILLION TRILLION QUADRILLION. EVERY individual in the WHITE RACE is infinitely superior to ALL NON WHITES COMBINED. A WHITE MAN's rectal donut is worth MORE than the lives of all NON WHITES COMBINED.
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=39190

Quote:
The Master Aryan Race Will Rule The Universe For a Trillion Years And Beyond

By destroying any and all lifeforms that pose a threat to us, we will assure our rule over the universe for all time.
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=39830

Old October 26th, 2006 #15
GIZ

And what of what I said isn't true, or desirable?

You don't think that Aryans are superior? You don't think that we should strive to dominate the world and the universe?

Old October 26th, 2006 #16
MOMUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZ
And what of what I said isn't true, or desirable?

You don't think that Aryans are superior? You don't think that we should strive to dominate the world and the universe?
I think you're a sorry little jew who isn't nearly as clever as he thinks he is.

Old October 30th, 2006 #17
Briseis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain
Hardly. The words have been used by Whites for a long, long time. The AP used to occassionally publish these words as you do, but they followed them with a few underscores so you could count the letters. Rounder has also complained about Goyfire language. I object to "God" being heavily promoed in TWPL. That metaphysical, magic kingdom concept runs the gamut in people's minds. For example, Jeeboo is widely fantasized to either part and parcel or the "male child" of Gawd. You may as well start quoting saul or print magic stories of cross-eyed mary.

Jorge Boosh tends to only say "fuck" in private or semi-private situations. The krishton loons don't have any problem following him (or having their sons follow him, I should say) into Iraq. Nor do most krishton loons seem very willing to do much about the mexishit invasion of their lands. The mexis will at least publically walk into the streets. Then there is ex homo WEeltner who says VNNers are the enemy of Whites. Wait'll Weltner hears Alex' anti faggotry rant in Goyfire 40.
Im with Chain, I dont catch the hypocrisy element or any irony- AL is a PO'd white man, and has a lot to be PO'd about. You might not like the language, but it sure sounds real to me. I dont get the wigger comparison at all- wiggers are usually of the "it's all good" "keep it real" the fake "I'm cool with it" mentality. AL doesnt seem to haev much of that, umm "tolerance", with good reason!
I especially liked the one- I think end of a GF episode where he yells "Get the DF*&^ out!" at the end-Its so "TLB" , when he works himself up towards the end of a GF and lets loose. It's good, there's not enough examples of pissed off White men who are pissed about real things-
There was that one movie "Falling Down" (lead played by a jew of course), but the idea was kind of good-, umm except that he ends up killing himself at the ned, after murdering a few people-

jew media always portrays the angry white man as all these other f*cked up things, like he must be on drugs, beats up his wife, axe murderer, can't read, might be fag, (Fargo, American beauty)- so its good to see, hey, here' s a pissed off white man thats none of those other things, he has big , real reasons that apply to all white people, not that he lost his job or is nuts.. Its all part of their little "association " game in another thread I was in, in this scenario it would be yet another http://changingminds.org/disciplines...syllogisms.htm
http://www.philosophypages.com/lg/e08a.htm
for example..
guy in movie is white and nuts and angry
Angry white people are freaking nuts
Linder is angry nd white, therefore he must be nuts too.
(ok I tried to fit the format described on the web page, but you get the idea) Jews do this ALL the time, in subtle ways, on the news, commericals , TV shows..

http://silentconsort.com/

Old October 30th, 2006 #18
brutus

This thread is like a jewy Ann Landers’ column where we are told what we can and cannot say, as if we’re not mature White men possessing the wherewithal to be able to use the proper language at the appropriate time when social decorum dictates.

Old October 30th, 2006 #19
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus
This thread is like a jewy Ann Landers’ column where we are told what we can and cannot say

Nope, this is the opposite of that .

Just saying the folks on goyfire could set a higher standard .

The irony being ; Linder and others want wiggers to quit looking like the rag-pickers kid , while they are using language that sounds like an alley nigger talking .

There are other ways to express anger , and with more punch .

Old October 31st, 2006 #20
brutus

RE: Itz_molecular

Quote:
Just saying the folks on goyfire could set a higher standard .
I'm of the opinion that Goyfire should set whatever standard that enables it to reach the young White males. Anything else is folly. I have 3 children, one who just turned 20 and twins who just turned 24. They are all very bright and racially aware. I trust what they tell me. They are fed-up with the blazing stupidity and phony airs that today’s PC jew’ed society preaches to the youth. They see through the hypocrisy and they are not inclined to be anything like them. For example: Duplicitous yet non-vulgar speech that lies and tells them falsehoods such as “diversity is beautiful“. They hate that, and would rather hear that diversity is a fucking crock of horseshit, because that is the raw truth without the pretense that they’ve been conditioned to despise.

I know how you feel about this and as you do, I prefer the civil discourse of the gentleman.

However, it’s obvious to me that we should awaken our young guys coming up first with words that they will hear, and then after we have them on our side, then we should educate them to the Aryan ideals, in that order.

This topic is not black and white, it’s an issue that requires some finesse and maturity and an understanding of the audience. Use whatever works, on an individual basis.

Thread