Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts


Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

 
Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 30th, 2022 #2861
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 24,400
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
‘Creepy’ Joe Biden roasted for strange selfies


By Patrick Reilly and Katherine Donlevy
November 26, 2022

Here’s Joey!”

Social media users roasted Joe Biden over “creepy” selfies with kids where the president is seen lurking in the background of children’s selfies with his face up against a window.

Biden gave kids sitting in the Lemon Press Juice Shop on Nantucket an up-close and personal look when he approached the store window and smiled for some photos, a social media post from the Nantucket Current shows.

The president, who is on Nantucket with his family for Thanksgiving, was shopping along the strip for Small Business Saturday when he stopped to meet his little fans.

“There’s Joe! Oh my God, hi!” one of the children can be heard screaming as the president gingerly walks down Main Street sipping his drink through a straw.

Biden stops dead in his tracks upon hearing their excited cries and instantly walks toward the window and waves.

Biden does a semi-squat at the window and bows his head to take his sunglasses off before slowly lifting it toward the kids, exposing his pearly whites.


(...)
https://nypost.com/2022/11/26/biden-...ign=SocialFlow
 
Old November 30th, 2022 #2862
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 24,400
Stewart Meadows
Default

 
Old December 1st, 2022 #2863
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 24,400
Stewart Meadows
Default

.
The globalist, anti-white tech company Apple is helping China's mass-murdering communist regime crack down on Chinese anti-lockdown protesters who oppose Xi Pingpong's absurd and inhuman COVID-restrictions:

Quote:
FOX NEWS FLASH Published November 29, 2022 10:10pm EST

TUCKER CARLSON: Apple is now an active collaborator with China's murderous police state


Tucker rips Apple's loyalty to China during COVID protests

Tucker Carlson By Tucker Carlson | Fox News



Unless you read The Daily Mail, which is an English paper published online, you probably didn't know that Chinese President Xi Jinping sent tanks into a major city last night in order to put down protests against his rule. Virtually no American media outlets even acknowledge that that happened, and that's pretty weird if you think about it. Imagine, for example, that Hungarian leader Viktor Orbán put tanks into Budapest to crush his political opponents. Would our media notice? Oh, yeah, they would. It'd be on the front page of The New York Times. "Morning Joe" would lead with it, and keep in mind that Hungary is a very small country. It's got a GDP smaller than South Dakota's.

China, by profound contrast, has the biggest economy in the world. China is our main global rival. It's a highly significant place and yet somehow no one in any newsroom in America noticed when Xi Jinping decided to replay Tiananmen Square. They didn't see it, even though the pictures were on the internet. How is that possible? Could it be that the American news media is covering for the government of China? We can't say. We’ll let you make the call on that.

We can say, we know for a fact, that Apple is covering for the government of China. Apple is the most valuable company in the world. It's got a current market cap of trillions of dollars. Financial listings describe Apple as an American company. You can see why they do. Apple is headquartered in the United States. It was founded by Americans. To this day, it's run by an American citizen, but those facts don't tell the story. In fact, at this point, Apple is in no sense American. Apple's loyalty is to the government of China and if you think that's an overstatement, consider this.

Earlier this month, Apple did the bidding of the Chinese government to crush domestic protests against the Communist Party there. Apple did this by disabling its permanent AirDrop feature in China and so far, only in China. It's the only country in which it's disabled. Why did Apple disable that feature in China? Well, because that feature, permanent AirDrop, allows iPhone users to communicate directly with one another without using the internet or cellular networks — both of which in a totalitarian state like China, are controlled by the government and that means that without permanent AirDrop, it's effectively impossible for freedom-minded citizens to organize with one another. They're powerless.
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...s-police-state


...and Beijing Biden has no problem with Apple's complicity:


Quote:
WH: We Won’t Tell Apple to Allow AirDrop in China Because They’re Private, That’s a Different Situation from Us Vowing to Watch Twitter


IAN HANCHETT 30 Nov 2022

On Wednesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “The Story,” White House NSC Coordinator for Strategic Communications John Kirby responded to Apple limiting the AirDrop file-sharing feature in China by stating that the White House isn’t “in the business of telling private companies how to execute their initiatives.” And the situation with Apple is different from the circumstances with Twitter that the White House has promised to watch.
(...)
Host Martha MacCallum then asked, “But why not say something to Apple? Because we were just told the other day that the White House is keeping an eye on Elon Musk and Twitter. So, why would you say that from the podium…and not call Apple out for helping the Chinese government to suppress their own people’s ability to communicate?”

Kirby responded, “Again, I think we’ve been very clear and consistent on this. Certainly, publicly, we’ve been very open about our desires to be able to see citizens communicate. And Apple, if this is a decision that they’re making, then they should have to speak to that. But we’re not — we can’t and we aren’t in the business of telling private companies how to execute their initiatives.”

MacCallum then cut in to ask, “Yeah, but Twitter’s a private company, too. So, why is Twitter getting one treatment and Apple’s getting another is my question?”
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022...watch-twitter/

Biden admin grilled for being too 'soft' on China as protests over COVID lockdowns continue

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6316357322112







 
Old December 1st, 2022 #2864
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 24,400
Stewart Meadows
Default

 
Old December 1st, 2022 #2865
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 24,400
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
TUCKER CARLSON: Apple is now an active collaborator with China's murderous police state
Quote:
Host Martha MacCallum then asked, “But why not say something to Apple? Because we were just told the other day that the White House is keeping an eye on Elon Musk and Twitter. So, why would you say that from the podium…and not call Apple out for helping the Chinese government to suppress their own people’s ability to communicate?”
Quote:
1 Dec, 2022 02:38 Home World News

Yellen hints at ‘national security’ probe into Twitter purchase


The senior US official previously said there was “no basis” for an investigation into the $44 billion deal

US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen has said federal officials could seek to launch a review into billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk’s recent purchase of Twitter if it were deemed to carry national security risks, backtracking after she downplayed any chance of a probe.

Speaking at an event hosted by the New York Times on Wednesday, Yellen claimed she “misspoke” when she said there was “no basis” to investigate Musk or his finances during an interview earlier this month, now clarifying that the government could take that step after all.

“I’m not going to say specifically what we are looking at. We don’t comment on what’s in progress,” she said, but added the Treasury “does look at transactions that involve foreign investments in the United States to see if they create national security risk.”
https://www.rt.com/news/567450-yelle...investigation/

Janet Yellen. "Trust me, goyim."

 
Old December 1st, 2022 #2866
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 24,400
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
HUNTER BIDEN Published November 30, 2022 12:00pm EST

Biden admin's Commerce appointee was longtime business partner of Hunter Biden, emails reveal


John Nevergole, who is serving on President Biden's Advisory Council on Doing Business in Africa (PAC-DBIA), is former Rosemont Seneca senior adviser

By Cameron Cawthorne , Jessica Chasmar | Fox News

FIRST ON FOX: A business executive who was tapped earlier this year to serve another term on President Biden's Advisory Council on Doing Business in Africa (PAC-DBIA) previously worked as a senior adviser to Hunter Biden’s now-defunct investment firm and strategized with the younger Biden on brokering business deals in Western Africa years prior to his appointment in the current administration, Fox News Digital has learned.

On July 14, U.S. Secretary of Commerce Gina Raimondo reappointed John Nevergole, co-founder and CEO of the Philadelphia-based project development firm ABD Group, and 23 others to serve a two-year term on the PAC-DBIA from 2022 to 2024.

Nevergole and ABD Group Executive Chairman Mohamed Keita, the son-in-law of former Malian President Amadou Toumani Toure, co-founded the company over 15 years ago and they currently promote their company as a "trusted partner to investors, multi-national firms and African governments" with "over $2.5 billion USD of investment across the continent."

"Today ABD Group has a presence on the ground to develop projects in every major market in West, Central, East, and Southern Africa. Partners include Fortune 500 companies and the world’s largest emerging market investors," their website reads. An archived version of the ABD website highlights that they were "happy to have worked with" China’s state-owned China Development Bank and China Airport Construction Corporation (CACC), among other corporations. CNN Philippines reported in 2020 that the state-owned CACC was one of the subsidiaries of the China Communications Construction Company that was "blacklisted" by the Trump administration.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...-emails-reveal
 
Old December 4th, 2022 #2867
alex revision
Senior Member
 
alex revision's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 26,519
alex revision
Default

Quote:
President Biden
@POTUS
United States government official
I just want to make a few things clear:

The Holocaust happened.

Hitler was a demonic figure.

And instead of giving it a platform, our political leaders should be calling out and rejecting antisemitism wherever it hides.

Silence is complicity.

5:23 PM · 2 déc. 2022
https://twitter.com/potus/status/1598714500286406657

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/1...itler-00071964
 
Old December 4th, 2022 #2868
Dominus
Senior Member
 
Dominus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Serbia
Posts: 542
Dominus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
.
The globalist, anti-white tech company Apple is helping China's mass-murdering communist regime crack down on Chinese anti-lockdown protesters who oppose Xi Pingpong's absurd and inhuman COVID-restrictions:


https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...s-police-state


...and Beijing Biden has no problem with Apple's complicity:



https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022...watch-twitter/

Biden admin grilled for being too 'soft' on China as protests over COVID lockdowns continue

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6316357322112







The capitalist part of China is owned by the Rothschilds just like JewSA. Xi Jinping is trying to push them out but it's easier said than done.....





 
Old December 4th, 2022 #2869
U. Dunrouse
Senior Member
 
U. Dunrouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 2,590
U. Dunrouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post
Quote:
President Biden
@POTUS
United States government official
I just want to make a few things clear:

The Holocaust happened.

Hitler was a demonic figure.

And instead of giving it a platform, our political leaders should be calling out and rejecting antisemitism wherever it hides.

Silence is complicity.

5:23 PM · 2 déc. 2022
https://twitter.com/potus/status/1598714500286406657

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/1...itler-00071964

Joe Biden kneeling before Israeli President Reuven Rivlin and his chief of staff Rivka Ravitz (White House, July 2021)
__________________
When your world has been hijacked by parasitic pathogens,
immune response becomes 'hate' and immunodeficiency 'progress'

Last edited by U. Dunrouse; December 4th, 2022 at 03:06 PM.
 
Old December 4th, 2022 #2870
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,961
George Witzgall
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by U. Dunrouse View Post

(Joe Biden kneeling before Israeli President Reuven Rivlin and his chief of staff Rivka Ravitz)
Any Aryan not woke to his blood and soul is cucking his race.

Don't religiously believe the Jew is your enemy, don't religiously believe the Jew is your ally, don't religiously believe anything, subordinate belief to understanding/non-understanding.
__________________
Blood & Soul Aryan
 
Old December 4th, 2022 #2871
U. Dunrouse
Senior Member
 
U. Dunrouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 2,590
U. Dunrouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Don't religiously believe the Jew is your enemy, don't religiously believe the Jew is your ally, don't religiously believe anything, subordinate belief to understanding/non-understanding.
Don't worry. Nobody could possibly be as religious as yourself, with your weird mantras and your Zionist exhortations, anyway...
__________________
When your world has been hijacked by parasitic pathogens,
immune response becomes 'hate' and immunodeficiency 'progress'
 
Old December 4th, 2022 #2872
U. Dunrouse
Senior Member
 
U. Dunrouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 2,590
U. Dunrouse
Default

__________________
When your world has been hijacked by parasitic pathogens,
immune response becomes 'hate' and immunodeficiency 'progress'
 
Old December 4th, 2022 #2873
Dominus
Senior Member
 
Dominus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Serbia
Posts: 542
Dominus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Any Aryan not woke to his blood and soul is cucking his race.

Don't religiously believe the Jew is your enemy, don't religiously believe the Jew is your ally, don't religiously believe anything, subordinate belief to understanding/non-understanding.
You again with your "religion and belief"-mantra. I don't have to believe because I know, and I know because I have my own eyes to see. If I see a fuckin jew then it is a fuckin jew! But if by your logic the sight of my own eyes is just a "religion or belief" then I'm a fucking "believer".....
 
Old December 4th, 2022 #2874
U. Dunrouse
Senior Member
 
U. Dunrouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 2,590
U. Dunrouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
You again with your "religion and belief"-mantra. I don't have to believe because I know, and I know because I have my own eyes to see. If I see a fuckin jew then it is a fuckin jew! But if by your logic the sight of my own eyes is just a "religion or belief" then I'm a fucking "believer".....




"The Jews have applied for a seat at the San Francisco Conference [on post-war plans].
It is characteristic that their main demand is
that anti-Semitism be forbidden throughout the world.
Typically, having committed the most terrible crimes against mankind,
the Jews would now like mankind to be forbidden even to think about them.
"
- Joseph Goebbels, Private Diaries, April 4, 1945
__________________
When your world has been hijacked by parasitic pathogens,
immune response becomes 'hate' and immunodeficiency 'progress'
 
Old December 4th, 2022 #2875
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,961
George Witzgall
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
You again with your "religion and belief"-mantra. I don't have to believe because I know, and I know because I have my own eyes to see.
Look, any "fact" that you are unable or unwilling to subject to understanding/non-understanding is, by definition, religious delusion. So as not to be in thrall to religious delusion, the Aryan subjects even "facts" to understanding/non-understanding.

Most of the time this is trivial, but sometimes there is a "fact", e.g. the Jew is the enemy of the Aryan, that we refuse to subject to understanding/non-understanding. Our loyalty to such "facts" exceeds our loyalty to Aryan blood and soul, to Aryan reality. From an Aryan perspective, these "facts" are religious delusion, and it is our duty to subjugate them to understanding/non-understanding so as not to cuck our race.
__________________
Blood & Soul Aryan
 
Old December 4th, 2022 #2876
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,961
George Witzgall
Default

I'm not saying the Jew isn't the enemy of the Aryan. I'm saying we Aryans don't religiously believe that the Jew is our enemy because we aren't religious, we're racial.
__________________
Blood & Soul Aryan
 
Old December 5th, 2022 #2877
Dominus
Senior Member
 
Dominus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Serbia
Posts: 542
Dominus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Look, any "fact" that you are unable or unwilling to subject to understanding/non-understanding is, by definition, religious delusion. So as not to be in thrall to religious delusion, the Aryan subjects even "facts" to understanding/non-understanding.

Most of the time this is trivial, but sometimes there is a "fact", e.g. the Jew is the enemy of the Aryan, that we refuse to subject to understanding/non-understanding. Our loyalty to such "facts" exceeds our loyalty to Aryan blood and soul, to Aryan reality. From an Aryan perspective, these "facts" are religious delusion, and it is our duty to subjugate them to understanding/non-understanding so as not to cuck our race.
Ok, we can play this all along and I don't mind going down to your level and explain it with apples and oranges if I have to.....

Some facts which are not subjects of understanding/non-understanding because they are simply obvious and self explanatory:
-white woman + non-white man = DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE
-white man + non-white woman = DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE
-turning white woman into homosexual, transsexual or anything else which is not heterosexual = DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE
-turning white man into homosexual, transsexual or anything else which is not heterosexual = DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE
-turning white woman against white man with false ideologies like femminism, liberalism, so called "human rights" etc. = DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE
-brainwashing white man and white woman into not having children = DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE
-destroying the white nuclear family = DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE
-the mainstream media + movie and entertainment industry + social media + all the western governments together as one promote things above which in conclusion are causing the DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE
-the mainstream media is CONTROLLED BY THE JEWS
-the movie and entertainment industry is CONTROLLED BY THE JEWS
-the social media is CONTROLLED BY THE JEWS
-all the western governments are CONTROLLED BY THE JEWS

These are undeniable facts of today, they are not a belief, they are not subject of understanding/non-understanding, they are obvious and self-explanatory facts.
The conclusion of these FACTS is that THERE IS AN EFFORT TO DESTROY THE WHITE RACE and the one who wants to destroy it is THE JEW.

If you are not accepting these FACTS than you are delusional.
 
Old December 5th, 2022 #2879
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,961
George Witzgall
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
Some facts which are not subjects of understanding/non-understanding because they are simply obvious and self explanatory:
You've got to have at least some understanding of a fact before you can accept it or believe it. You won't ever have a complete understanding, but you'll always have at least some understanding.

The Aryan subjects all facts to "understanding/non-understanding", his birthright, his blood and soul. Any fact that an Aryan just accepts without subjecting it to racial understanding/non-understanding is regarded as a religious belief.

Quote:
If you are not accepting these FACTS than you are delusional.
From the perspective of one in thrall to religion, the Aryan is delusional. From an Aryan perspective, the one in thrall to religion is delusional.
__________________
Blood & Soul Aryan
 
Old December 5th, 2022 #2880
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,961
George Witzgall
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
-white woman + non-white man = DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE
-white man + non-white woman = DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE
-turning white woman into homosexual, transsexual or anything else which is not heterosexual = DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE
-turning white man into homosexual, transsexual or anything else which is not heterosexual = DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE
-turning white woman against white man with false ideologies like femminism, liberalism, so called "human rights" etc. = DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE
-brainwashing white man and white woman into not having children = DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE
-destroying the white nuclear family = DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE
-the mainstream media + movie and entertainment industry + social media + all the western governments together as one promote things above which in conclusion are causing the DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE
-the mainstream media is CONTROLLED BY THE JEWS
-the movie and entertainment industry is CONTROLLED BY THE JEWS
-the social media is CONTROLLED BY THE JEWS
-all the western governments are CONTROLLED BY THE JEWS
We could have said no to all of the above. But we didn't have a racial leg to stand on. All we had was the "White Race", which demanded a religious opposition to the Jew/other, lest you be regarded as a race traitor. Most of us rejected it for this reason. And so we said yes to all of the above.

But now we Aryans are awakening to our blood and soul. We are only just now starting to take our first baby steps as a race. Not the "White Race", which is no race, but religion in disguise. No, we are a race of Aryans, blood and soul warriors. Truly racial, not religious.
__________________
Blood & Soul Aryan
 
Reply

Tags
beijing biden, cunter biden, hunter biden, joe biden, pedo peter

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:36 PM.
Page generated in 0.22405 seconds.