VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 26th, 2020 #1
H Meerschloss
Middle-aged Member

Default Breaking someone's head

Don't worry, it's not really someone's head.

Old September 26th, 2020 #2
H Meerschloss
Middle-aged Member

Actually this was just a trial post since I have not posted for a while.

Old September 26th, 2020 #3
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Why do you have a German username?

Old September 26th, 2020 #4
H Meerschloss
Middle-aged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
Why do you have a German username?
Aren't Germanized names popular on nationalist sites? Thought it would fit in well. At least everyone can see it's not my real name. In passing I might add that the moderator here, Bev knows who I am.

Last edited by H Meerschloss; September 26th, 2020 at 04:46 PM.

Old September 26th, 2020 #5
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by H Meerschloss View Post
Aren't Germanized names popular on nationalist sites? Thought it would fit in well. At least everyone can see it's not my real name.
So you are not German?

I find it inconceivable how a Briton or someone who at least identifies as so would want to embrace an aspect of a foreign identity, especially a foreign identity very strongly associated with very highly disproportionate aggression against the British race.

Old September 26th, 2020 #6
John Trent
Banned

I really hope you did not have any hostile intent when you decided on that username, and you were merely oblivious to the relevant information.

Old September 26th, 2020 #7
H Meerschloss
Middle-aged Member

Quote:
So you are not German?

I find it inconceivable how a Briton or someone who at least identifies as so would want to embrace an aspect of a foreign identity, especially a foreign identity very strongly associated with very highly disproportionate aggression against the British race.
I think that an in-depth look at recent history would show that the main aggression between the two countries mentioned stems almost entirely from the British side. If you wish I can bring you some recent work by others to demonstrate the point.

Old September 26th, 2020 #8
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by H Meerschloss View Post
I think that an in-depth look at recent history would show that the main aggression between the two countries mentioned stems almost entirely from the British side. If you wish I can bring you some recent work by others to demonstrate the point.
Whichever way you examine the Nazis, and regardless of which entitiy you think played the largest role in instigating the conflict, it is indisputable that Adolf Hitler and the Nazis were enemies of the British race. If they had their way, the race would very likely have been mixed with the Nazi German population (infliction of severe general aesthetic inferiority) like they did with Scandinavians though the Lebensborn programme. The British race would almost certainly have been viewed as some kind of hindrance to achievement of invulnerability for Nazi Germany.

I do believe that the British and French governments played at least a very significant role in causing the Second World War.

Old September 27th, 2020 #9
H Meerschloss
Middle-aged Member

Quote:

I do believe that the British and French governments played at least a very significant role in causing the Second World War.
I accept that as fair comment.

History of that period is something that, for those of us alive today, can only be examined - and parts of it be accepted as truth, by viewing recordings made at the time and reading accounts of what happened written by others and forming an opinion of what actually took place, and more importantly of the motives of the people involved in the decision making.

In my opinion the motives for the last war can be accounted for almost entirely by the moral depravity, war lust and greed of one single person who from an early age was groomed and financially enabled by a very powerful banking family who genetically were natives of the Levant. And that person was NOT a German.

Thread