VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 15th, 2013 #21
varg

Old March 15th, 2013 #22
Cassinelli
Fino all'ultimo

I have a advice, STOP TO LOOKING FOR "NORMAL" WOMAN, they're stupid. My currently and first girlfriend is a girl with suicidal tendencies, she likes when i treat her very well.

Old March 15th, 2013 #23
Gloriana jacinto

Lightbulb The Jewish American Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede View Post
All my life I have been thaught that I should be nice and kind to people, and especially to women. But when I got older I found out that when I was mean to them, they was attracted to me. When I was kind, they treated me like a bag of shit. Why is this? Do women like mean people? Or what? I am terrible confused. I want to be nice to them, I really do. But when I am that, they just drive me over, and treats me like crap.

What do women want? I have no clue.
Women from back then were so much easier to understand. Todays women (especially american women) have been indoctrinated to become Jewish American Princess.

Quote:
the princess having both unrealistic expectations and guilt, and skill in the manipulation of guilt in others, resulting in a deficient love life.[4] The stereotype has been described as "a sexually repressive, self-centered, materialistic and lazy female,"[8] who is "spoiled, overly-concerned with appearance, and indifferent to sex", the last being her most notable trait.[5][6]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish-...ess_stereotype

The logical thing for women to do is to be nice to men that are good to them, but the reality is women are now desperate for authority. There is so much lack of authority towards women because men today are catering to their every need. Women have become spoiled, so when they see some one who doesn't do that they get surprised and interested. That is why when you are mean to them they are all of a sudden interested in you.

I learned that eastern European women aren't this way at all. I learned that eastern European women actually love men who treat them right because their society is not over run by feminists. Even though American men say Eastern European women are kind of materialist, at least those women look good and treat their men better.

Old March 15th, 2013 #24
emilyrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Wagahuski View Post
What? What their stunted, insect brains instinctively draw them to: Krunk the Caveman

Stupid bitches.

They're the reason we can't evolve as a species.
idk about the women you've met but i don't want a caveman. i like intelligent men and those seem to be rare these days.

Old March 16th, 2013 #25
Daryl Basarab

Quote:
All my life I have been thaught that I should be nice and kind to people, and especially to women. But when I got older I found out that when I was mean to them, they was attracted to me. When I was kind, they treated me like a bag of shit. Why is this? Do women like mean people? Or what? I am terrible confused. I want to be nice to them, I really do. But when I am that, they just drive me over, and treats me like crap.

What you are implying is that the only reason you are mistreating them is to attract them. I disrespect women all the time, but it's not some secret scheme.

Nice people get taken advantage of, that's the bottom line. It applies as much to a message forum or driving a car as it does to women.

Old March 18th, 2013 #26
Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Wagahuski View Post
What? What their stunted, insect brains instinctively draw them to: Krunk the Caveman

Stupid bitches.

They're the reason we can't evolve as a species.
No that is wrong those women are disgusting and unintelligent.
And women with problems like suicidal tendencies obviously are the ones you should look for, because we're the only Inteligent ones. (I think I've lost some marbles)

Old March 19th, 2013 #27
Crowe

Some women like being mistreated. Its clear when you see women stay with men who beat this shit out of them. Its their fault just as much as it is the man's for having such enormous character flaws. They must be masochistic.

Another thing that is weird that I can't explain is that some women might act like they hate your guts for some unknown reason; turns out they actually like you. Its a fucked up way of showing affection. Or it could just be attention whoring. You tend to get more by being a bitch.

These strange types of behavior are just products of a degenerate society.

Old March 19th, 2013 #28
Robert Ransdell

The Jewish run media establishment in this country has promoted that what was once termed as courtship and dating is now a "game". This "game" is one where deception, selfishness, and oneupmanship is the be all end all, not finding a suitable mate and companion for life. You see this being pushed in TV and movie entertainment intended for young people.

The Jew created and promoted Facebook has made it even worse. Rarely do relationships that start on those things work as a relationship starts to erode because a certain person is friended or whatever, I have no experiance with the site but this is what I have heard and to a point observed.

I myself have found relationships with the fair sex of our race to be very hard to pursue because of the Jewish wrecking job on our society, very few emerge relatively unscathed. With that said I have no animosity for White women, letting that infect you soul means the Jew has won, and I hope to work to help that relations between our men and woman can be healed and made right again.

Old March 19th, 2013 #29
Jack lorenz

Default Jew bastards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post
The Jewish run media establishment in this country has promoted that what was once termed as courtship and dating is now a "game". This "game" is one where deception, selfishness, and oneupmanship is the be all end all, not finding a suitable mate and companion for life. You see this being pushed in TV and movie entertainment intended for young people.

The Jew created and promoted Facebook has made it even worse. Rarely do relationships that start on those things work as a relationship starts to erode because a certain person is friended or whatever, I have no experiance with the site but this is what I have heard and to a point observed.

I myself have found relationships with the fair sex of our race to be very hard to pursue because of the Jewish wrecking job on our society, very few emerge relatively unscathed. With that said I have no animosity for White women, letting that infect you soul means the Jew has won, and I hope to work to help that relations between our men and woman can be healed and made right again.
Another offense against our race for wich the Jews must be exterminated.

Old April 18th, 2013 #30
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack lorenz View Post
Another offense against our race for wich the Jews must be exterminated.
Amen to that Bro.

Old May 22nd, 2013 #31
SSNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Shepard View Post
"Why is this? Do women like mean people?"

Start studying evolutionary psychology and you'll begin to realize that women are by default amoral creatures.

They are only as good as the society that men produce for them to live in.

Put them in a chivalrous knightly aryan society they will be ladies of utmost class and dignity.

Put them in a Jewish sex N the city cesspool they will behave like lowlife whores.

This is because as a socially conscious creature the woman always wants to be accepted by her society and does her best to behave in the societally accepted way whatever that might be.

Yet in either society the only men they are attracted to are men who can both exhibit alpha male strength as well have an edge of raw excitement about them.

Thats where the evolutionary psychology research comes into play.

The alpha male "bad boy" archetype is just more pronounced in the Jewish sewer environment in which we live because this Jewish society is simply more decadent and morally filthy than any others in human history.

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/

Go to that site, read and learn if you want to be successful with women and understand and internalize that they are amoral and find men who exhibit a beta male do gooder kiss their ass nature to be silly little boys who are short changing themselves in life.

To be successful with women you need to be cocky and funny, learn how to trash talk basically and whip up their emotions to soap opera heights that they crave of high highs and low lows, this keeps them from getting bored and cheating on you with the plumber and is more necessary to a long lasting relationship than most guys think.

Don't always be available for them either, let them wonder what you're getting up to.
what you are saying is sadly true,sad because we have to behave immorally just to obtain women.Almost as if we have to follow some sort of script.... sickening really

Old July 22nd, 2013 #32
Josie_in_SF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl Basarab View Post
What you are implying is that the only reason you are mistreating them is to attract them. I disrespect women all the time, but it's not some secret scheme.

Nice people get taken advantage of, that's the bottom line. It applies as much to a message forum or driving a car as it does to women.

You must not be very observant. There are so many idiotic men out there, but you only focus on the women...? It has to be a ratio of 6-1 at least.

Old July 22nd, 2013 #33
littlefieldjohn

My grandpop used to tell me that thin women are like racehorses; fast and fun to look at, but can't do the work.

Old July 22nd, 2013 #34
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
My grandpop used to tell me that thin women are like racehorses; fast and fun to look at, but can't do the work.

Old July 22nd, 2013 #35
Jimmy Marr

“A goodlookin horse is like a goodlookin woman, he said. They're always more trouble than what they're worth. What a man needs is just one that will get the job done.”
― Cormac McCarthy, All the Pretty Horses

Old July 22nd, 2013 #36
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
“A goodlookin horse is like a goodlookin woman, he said. They're always more trouble than what they're worth. What a man needs is just one that will get the job done.”
― Cormac McCarthy, All the Pretty Horses
Interesting.

Sarah Jessica Parker (jewess) would qualify under one category, but not the other.

Old July 28th, 2013 #37
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Says me.

Old September 22nd, 2015 #38
Carl T

Quote:

Do not change to something your not
Just be kind to people if that's you

Old September 28th, 2015 #39
JeffreyWaffenSS

Many women today are just plain batshit crazy to quote one stormfront user. Especially ones I've met from online dating. I had one I texted with and after an hour she admitted to having sex with another girl and that she used to do cocaine.

Old September 28th, 2015 #40
Theodore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreyWaffenSS View Post
Many women today are just plain batshit crazy to quote one stormfront user. Especially ones I've met from online dating. I had one I texted with and after an hour she admitted to having sex with another girl and that she used to do cocaine.
Thirty years ago I was lucky enough to have met an Iranian woman at a bus stop. What astounded me was she treated me like King. She wasn't Americanized yet and spoke broken English.

She didn't play the harlot and education was important to her. It changed my outlook.

These garbage women your having difficulty with have likely formed a Jew'd 'split personality' neurosis. Many lack the capability of having a meaningful relationship.

Who can find a wife of noble character? Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. ...

Tags
feminism, women

Thread