VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 16th, 2020 #1
alex revision

Default Los Angeles sports teams form alliance committed to social justice

Los Angeles sports teams form alliance committed to social justice

Eleven pro franchises are uniting to create change in communities of color

July 14, 2020

Professional sports teams in Los Angeles have combined to form The ALLIANCE: Los Angeles in an effort to create change in communities of color and address racial injustice and racial inequality.

The alliance features the Anaheim Ducks, Los Angeles Angels, Los Angeles Chargers, LA Clippers, Los Angeles Dodgers, Los Angeles Football Club, LA Galaxy, Los Angeles Kings, Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Sparks in a five-year commitment designed to push investment and fight for social justice through sports.

https://theundefeated.com/features/l...ocial-justice/

Old July 20th, 2020 #2
Cross88

What's the point of Sports Teams even being involved in the whole equality thing? Look at the NBA and NFL for example....both are majority Black. How much "equality" is really needed? I'd say the only people being discriminated against in Sports is White People!!! Deo Vindice !

Old August 4th, 2020 #3
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Thumbs down

Affirmative Action Sports. 4 foot tall Chinese guys in the NBA and NFL. I can hear the negroids crying already. I don't watch Niggerball anyway. Keep watching it and your daughter might bring one of them home after she commits bestiality.

Old August 5th, 2020 #4
Gladiatrix

White men need to stop worshipping the niggerball sports.

Old August 6th, 2020 #5
Jeffrey Smither

Non whites have also taken over the NHL as well.

Now nigs are kneeling for the anthem as well along with white NHL players. Not that I really care about the anthem anyway.

The NHL has become niggerized with snoop dog now.

I always thought the nig Grant Fuhr was overrated as well. He certainly sucked when he came to the Blues. Overrated goalie. IMO Andy Moog overall a better goalie. Can thanks Keenan for that. Favoring goats over someone younger like Cujo.

Thread