Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > People (includes actors)
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 20th, 2022 #1
alex revision

Default Priscilla Presley rejects claims Elvis was 'racist' and points to his 'love' for Black music

Priscilla Presley rejects claims Elvis was 'racist' and points to his 'love' for Black music

July 20, 2022

Priscilla Presley has rejected the idea Elvis was "racist".

The 77-year-old businesswoman - who was married to the King of Rock and Roll for six years until their divorce in 1973 - has defended her late husband against the idea he was "prejudiced in any way".

Appearing on TalkTV's 'Piers Morgan Uncensored' on Tuesday night (19.07.22), she said: "He was not a racist. He’s never been a racist.

"Elvis had friends, Black friends, friends from all over. He loved their music. He loved their style.

"He loved being around, you know, black musicians. I mean, Fats Domino, when he was in Vegas, he was in the lounge playing and he would always, we would always, go and hang out with him.

"Sammy Davis Jr, the same thing, he would always come into the dressing room. He loved, loved being around blacks and being around anyone actually."

Priscilla - who has daughter Lisa Marie with the 'Jailhouse Rock' legend - described the current climate as "frightening", claiming people are "looking" for ways to "somehow dispose" anyone they can.

She added: "He was just not prejudiced in any way. And not racist in any way.

"You know, this is a very frightening time… it’s almost like, you know, we’re looking for something from everyone that we can somehow dispose them in some way. And that’s why it’s so frightening, right now."

Despite some accusations of racism due to the influence he took from African-American musicians, Elvis had always voiced his admiration for Black performers, as well as pushing back against segregation and racial prejudice which was seen in the southern states at the time.

Meanwhile, Priscilla - who met Elvis when she was 14 in Germany, 10 years his junior - previously revealed she "knew" what she was getting into with the attention he had from the media.

She said: "The beginning [of the marriage] was very difficult, but I knew what I was in for because I saw it at a very young age.”

https://uk.style.yahoo.com/priscilla...100000295.html

Old July 20th, 2022 #2
Gladiatrix

Yes, Elvis Presley was a member of the KKK. I know so because he had this song.

Good grief, (((they))) are going after every dead White person. I have read about statues of Abraham Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt being torn down.

Old July 20th, 2022 #3
NeverASayanim

Quote:
Good grief, (((they))) are going after every dead White person. I have read about statues of Abraham Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt being torn down.
You're dumb. Lincoln can't be amongst us. Roosevelt is a flip 50/50 with big Ups and Downs. Most American Prezes after Lincoln were anti-White save Coolidge.

The Jews owned Elvis since he signed the deal with Sun Records.

Old July 20th, 2022 #4
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverASayanim View Post
You're dumb. Lincoln can't be amongst us. Roosevelt is a flip 50/50 with big Ups and Downs. Most American Prezes after Lincoln were anti-White save Coolidge.

The Jews owned Elvis since he signed the deal with Sun Records.
Hey asshole, I was stating that they are going after all dead White people, not just muh slaveholders. They also took down a statue of Mayor Frank Rizzo of Philadelphia.

Old July 20th, 2022 #5
NeverASayanim

Elvis was some kind of octoroon non-White dirtbag that raped white race traitors like Priscilla Ann Wagner (Presley) at age 14. Would you really get up on a live stage and tell the world Elvis is/was some kind of real-life Adonis like a Greek statue of Apollo? Are you sure you don't rub your tush in private to nigger dick at least sometimes?

Rizzo would have been a WN but he was a gigantic moron. He couldn't make the right moves and fumbled up the police department in his tenure.

Old July 20th, 2022 #6
James Radov

today in irrelent kvetching..

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post

"Sammy Davis Jr, the same thing, he would always come into the dressing room. He loved, loved being around blacks and being around anyone actually."
what a stupid comment the old cunt makes, which is actually "racist'.. hey look man, the blacks are here.. lets be around the blacks..

although, he really prefered the "white"...

Old July 20th, 2022 #7
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

The article title states 'Priscilla Presley rejects claims Elvis was 'racist'...' but makes no mention whatsoever about what those claims were or who made them. How can anyone judge whether her remarks refute the claims, assuming there actually were any. This is at most half a story.

Old July 20th, 2022 #8
James Radov

btw, fuck off if the drug using hillbilly comment offend you loser..

which one of you is the cunt bothered. by my laughing at that no talent fat bag of shit "black belt" martial artist???

Old July 20th, 2022 #9
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverASayanim View Post
Elvis was some kind of octoroon non-White dirtbag that raped white race traitors like Priscilla Ann Wagner (Presley) at age 14. Would you really get up on a live stage and tell the world Elvis is/was some kind of real-life Adonis like a Greek statue of Apollo? Are you sure you don't rub your tush in private to nigger dick at least sometimes?

Rizzo would have been a WN but he was a gigantic moron. He couldn't make the right moves and fumbled up the police department in his tenure.
I have never been an Elvis fan (way before my time), but why are (((they))) going after anybody who's white, or perceived to be according to your claim?

I never heard that Elvis was 1/8 black. That's a new one, but have seen the usual idiots who claim celebrities like Judy Garland and Richard Gere are jews when they are not.

I do remember reading that Elvis died on a toilet after taking too many pills. Alas, drugs have been the cause of death for many in the rock world.

Old July 21st, 2022 #10
Ole Massa

Elvis Presley was a melungeon, just like Abraham Lincoln.

Thread